- To be a part of a team of experienced professionals where my programming skills in Java/J2EE will assist the organization in achieving its goals.
- Experienced in developing and deploying distributed applications on Tomcat and WebSphere Application servers.
- Implemented Connectivity to databases using JDBC API from Servlets and JSP through Java Beans & Enterprise java Beans (EJB).
- Conceptual expertise in design with Sequence diagrams, Class diagrams and other UML components.
- Working knowledge in latest technologies like Hibernate, Struts.
- Strengths include excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to provide solutions from functional and technical perspective, meet deadlines, persistent and adaptive to changes.
- Coding using JSP, Struts, and Servlets.
- Used Log4J module for logging.
- Implemented DTOs and fine grained Helper Classes and DAO to connect Databases.
- Developed Session Beans as session façade and access beans for business delegations.
- Java 2.0, C, C++, PL/ SQL, XML
- Core Java, Multithreading, JDBC, Servlets, AWT, SPRING, JDBC, J2EE, Struts1.2 and Hibernate 3.1.
- BEA Web Logic Application servers 5.1/6.0/7.x/8.1, Web Logic Portal Server 8.x, Tomcat 4.0/5.5,WebSphere Application Servers 3.5/4.0/5.0/6.1 , Apache HTTP server 2.x
- Eclipse3.0/3.1, ANT and JBuilder 9
- SQL Server2000, MySQL 4.1, Oracle 8.x, 9.x, 10.x, DB2
- Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP, MS-DOS, UNIX.
- OOAD using UML and Design Patterns and VISIO tool and J2EE Patterns.
- Jakarta Struts, J2EE, SOA, JSF, Spring Frame Work 2.5
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Used distributed transaction (XA) to access the database.
- Deployed using WLST (Weblogic Scripting Tool).
- Used single sign on.
- Fixed bugs identified in Struts, JSP and Database access during the test phase.
- Used EJB to access the database.
- Used OIM design console to modify the database.
Technologies: Java, J2EE, OIM 11g, JSP, Struts, Weblogic, Oracle 10g, SQL Developer, JDBC, Weblogic, Eclipse, Clearcase, SVN
Confidential, Collierville, TN
- Created backing beans using Icefaces Framework.
- Used JSP for user interface components.
- Implemented the JUnit Test Cases.
- Checking in the code into SVN repository to compare different versions.
- Declared bean definitions using Spring configuration file.
- Included navigation rules using JSF configuration file.
- Used web single sign on.
Technologies: Java, J2EE, JSF 1.2, JSP, Spring, Oracle 11, JDBC, Weblogic 10.3.2, Icefaces 1.8.2, Eclipse
Confidential, Hudson, MA
- Designed the application by implementing JSF Framework based on MVC Architecture with EJB, simple Java Beans as a Model, JSP and UI Components.
- Writing JSP custom tags for business requirement like Item Supply Lag, User Authorizations.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL.
- Documented all phases of the project and implemented system changes in accordance with the objectives and requirements and developed the user documentation.
- Coding module which need special attention and care to minimize the risk of impact on other modules and giving technical help to team members.
- Prepared the Unit Specifications for the module and Unit Testing. Implemented the JUnit Test Cases.
- Involved in post-production support and fixes for the application.
- Checking in the code into CVS after test pass
Confidential, O'Fallon, MO
- Being a Java developer for the PIMS team performed requirements analysis, Design, development, integration, testing.
- Used Spring framework for developing the application.
- Data Access using Hibernate and JDBC.
- Writing JSP, Action Classes, Service classes and DAO using Hibernate for Issue management, Administration module.
- Fix bugs identified during system testing, integration testing and problems identified in production.
- Worked with the application production support and maintenance.
- Provided weekly project status to the manager.
- Implemented reliable releases of the PIMS.
- Fixing bugs identified in Struts, JSP and Database access during the test phase.
- Create ad hoc Web-Reports using Business Objects.