- 6 Years of experience in software development using Java, Struts, Spring,Spring Boot, Hibernate, Tomcat, Eclipse, Maven, GIT, Angular, jQuery, HTML, PL/SQL.
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle(SDLC), which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis/Modelling, Design/Architecture, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, and Deployment
- Having pleasant experience in Database engines such as Oracle PL/SQL Programming.
- Experience working with Rich Client Platform - Designing, Coding and Packaging Java Applications.
- Experience of working in various Spring Frameworks, Spring Boot along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL programming, stored procedures, triggers and Query optimization, also written queries for insert, update and modification operations.
- Experience with Elasticsearch mapping aliases with indices and storing documents under index using REST API
- Highly skilled in design and development of J2EE applications using Core Java, Java collection API and Concurrency Collections, JDBC, Servlets, JSP,SOAP JAX-WS,RESTFUL JAX-RS Web services, Struts, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Spring MVC Frameworks and various commercial tools on different operating systems.
- Experience and Knowledge in Design Patterns like MVC, Singleton, DAO and spring DI Hands on experience writing web services using Restful (JAX-RS, Spring MVC) and SOAP (JAX-WS).
- Knowledge on JVM Architecture and Memory Types (Method Area, Heap Area, Stack and PC Registers) and Class loaders (Bootstrap and Extension and Application).
- Knowledge on implementing micro-services with Spring Boot.
- Knowledge on Client side Technologies HTML, CSS, JQUERY and Angular JS.
- Experience with MVC Java frameworks like AngularJS and knowledge on Angular JS directives.
- Experience in working with different operating systems Windows, UNIX, LINUX.
- Good experience in supporting Java and Unix based applications.
- Strong experience in the deployment and release of the applications with building tool Maven,gradle and application logging using the Log4j.
- Experience of developing data models by configuring Hibernate persistence layer, mapping Java classes with database using Hibernate.
- Expertise in spring framework, extensively used Spring DI and Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Insurance & Financial Certification: LOMA-(LOMA 280).
- Extensive Experience in using MVC (Model View Controller) architecture for developing applications using JSP, Java Beans and Action classes and Controllers.
- Experienced with IBM WebSphere Application Server and Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- A desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a track record of motivating and developing team leaders and team players.
- Expertise in Oracle 9i/10g,11g with good programming skills in SQL and PL/SQL views, Stored Procedures, Indexes, Functions, Joins and database triggers with comprehensive knowledge on Performance Tuning and Query Optimization in Oracle Stored Procedures.
- Worked in Test Driven Development and used version management tools like CVS, Harvest, and SVN.
- Knowledge on Build tools like Maven, ANT and SONAR for code quality checks.
- Developed applications using Agile, Test Driven and Scrum methodologies.
- Extensive experience in different IDE’s like Eclipse, IBM RAD, Intellij.
Languages: Java (Java SE5, Java SE6, Java SE7, Java SE8), SQL, PL/SQL.
JEE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC.
JEE Frameworks: Spring MVC, Struts, Hibernate, Mybatis, Spring Boot Micro services.
Web/Application Server: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS
Web Services: SOAP JAX-WS, Restful API JAX RS.
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g.
Logging tools: Log4j, SLF4j.
Building/Testing tools: ANT 1.7.1, Maven, Junit 4.7, SoapUI, Rest Client (Chrome Postman).
IDEs: Intellij, Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net Beans.
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/2000/XP/NT, Unix/Linux.
Other Tools &packages: CVS, JIRA, TOAD, Test Driven Development TDD.
- Worked extensively on Spring boot for building web service for Patient Valult .
- Developed Rest Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring boot.
- Followed Agile software development practice paired programming, test driven development and scrum status meetings.
- Woking on support/maintenance activities, analyzing and solving the support tickets and helping the customer support team on rotation basis in the team.
- Working on EC to E1 Migrations of supply Manager.
- Developed Hibernate in Data Access Layer to access and update information in the database.
- Assist with Production Support issues/problems as required.
- Configure Gradle for project compilation and building.
- Used BitBucket and GIT for version control management.
- Extensively used oracle sql and used spring jpa repository.
- Participated in the technical code reviews, prepared unit test cases, detailed time estimation and impact analysis and code review documents.
- Worked on consuming, producing Restfullweb services using Jersey JAX-RS.
- Writing rest calls for communication between supply manager and Patient vault for E1 accounts.
- UIsng the Bamboo automation tool deploy the code to QA and UNIT evironments.
Environment: Java (JDK 1.8), jQuery, Hibernate, Spring Framework (Spring ORM, Spring JPA,Spring Core), Oracle, Gradle, Jira,, SOAP UI,Intellij IDE, Eclipse, Pl/sql, Bamboo.
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ). Used AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Attending PBR’s and working on the Jira stories according to the sprint planning.
- Continous development using the Java 8 latest features like streams and filter techniquies.
- Workin on the narrative generation and relevant fileds to help the maker to submit the record in a less time.
- Presenting demos to the end user after completion of development.
- Having good knowledge on Customer KYC and Investment banking.
- Working on the Adobe flex action script.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment.
- Working on build support activities to run and deploy wars to different unix boxes using jenkin automation tool.
- Triggering and monitor the build and mark it as LKG build after successful execution using Jenkins automation tool.
- Build the application using Maven in order to generate compiled WAR.
- Consuming Data from Web services using spring rest template. .
- Involved in developing stored procedures and Triggers in Oracle.
- Continuos integration and development with git and Jenkins collaboration.
- Defect fixing in QA and Development environments (ALM Tickets).
- Knowledge in database design and SQL, PL/SQL (Stored Procedures, Triggers) using Oracle, DB2.
- Developing technical design documents and preapring sequence and flow diagrams.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Documented the flow and functionality of the code for further reference.
- Working on the Junit automation test cases to help the testers to complete the testing.
Environment: Java, J2EE,JSP,GIT, Bit bucket, junit,Maven,log4j, Mybatis, spring MVC, Oracle, JSP, Restful, Maven, WebLogic, Restful, Angular JS,Log4j and Jenkins, Adobe Flex.
- Using the SQL loader to load the data in the text files to Database tables.
- Implemented Role based functionality to the logged in User.
- Used Hibernate, ORM solution technique of mapping data and involved in creating Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing and UAT Testing.
- Have used AJAX to retrieve data from server synchronously in the background without interfering with the display and existing page in an interactive way.
- Worked in Agile development environment.
- Used spring dependency Injection, annotations and spring MVC components to implement business layer and navigation part of Application.
- Involved in calling web services for payment module using SOAP WSDL Documentation.
- Used JQuery and Java script for the validation and enhancement for the web pages.
- Implements Java /J2EE design patterns like singleton, MVC.
- Worked with testing teams and resolved defects.
- Email Support to the Business Team if any type of data request or help required to do payment processing’s.
- Worked on Pl/Sql procedures and packages or triggers to save the history on that particular table.
Environment: Java, J2EE, SOAP and REST, JSP, Hibernate, Servlets, spring, Agile Methodology, JDBC, Tomcat, Java Script, Eclipse, MySQL, PL/SQL, TDD, Log4j, Maven.
- Involved in gathering business requirements directly from the end user and prepared system requirement specification (SRS) and functionality documents
- Implemented Role based login functionality for the users and displays menu according to the Role.
- Implemented Export to excel functionality using the Apache POI (HSSF and XSSF) for both .xls and .xlsx formats.
- Implemented Java Timer functionality to schedule the task at a particular time.
- Used MVC based STRUTS framework for Web tier development using Eclipse IDE.
- Production support activities like supporting deployments, running DDL, DML scripts using CA Auto Sys.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse and Maven for development
- Deployed the application by using Tomcat Application Server and IDE Eclipse.
- JDBC connectivity was established using Oracle thin client.
- Implemented Java Mail API to send email notifications to the users after the bill generation process.
- Created data base tables, functions, stored procedures and wrote prepared statements using PL/SQL.
- Hands-on experience in using Eclipse, Log4J, Junit, for building, logging, testing and designing.
- Participated in Daily stand-up meetings with project manager, Team Lead, co-developers, communicated with testers and resolved trackers.
- Involved in resolving bugs post production
- Resolved performance issues and participated in code reviews
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Maintained the business standards and the requirements and deployed them on secured Server.
- Handled all aspects of the web applications including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Implemented DAO classes to retrieve the profile information and did other configurations using JDBC
- Develop UML Diagrams such as Class, Sequence and Activity Diagrams to understand the systems Architecture.
- Experience on writing Unix scripts.
- Implemented Sonar qube to perform code quality.