- Over 10+ years of experience as a Front - End Java UI Developer developing web applications.
- Professional understanding of System development life cycle (SDLC) as well as various phases such as Analysis Design, Development and Testing.
- Experience working in Scrum teams in agile methodology and Waterfall for estimating the timelines of projects.
- Experience on Spring Framework - Spring Core, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Web flow and hands on experience in working with Spring Batch for monitoring, logging into the application, tracing, application support, transaction and resource management.
- Experienced in building Single Page Applications (SPA) using frameworks like AngularJS and Angular 7 .
- Experienced in using Angular ng-grid, ng-repeat for showing Tabular database. Used jQuery plug-ins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Knowledge of Html5, CSS3, Sass new features and use of libraries like d3.js for charting and rich interactive widgets.
- Developed the backend by using Node.js, Express and MongoDB.
- Experience in working with NPM creating RESTful API, URL routing, creating and handling http CRUD operations in Node JS and Express JS.
- Experience in deploying, configuring and administering application servers such as IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, JAX-WS, Glassfish and Apache Tomcat.
- Expertise in implementing Design Patterns like Singleton, Controller, MVC (Model View Controller), Session Facade, Service locator, DAO, DTO, Business Delegate, Factory and Abstract Factory, Decorator, Observer, Adapter and Strategy.
- Worked on the SPRING framework like SPRING IOC and SPRING DAO, JDBC Templates, Transactions, Security, AOP, MVC, ORM etc.
- Used persistence frameworks, Hibernate ORM, JPA to map POJOs to a relational database.
- Strong working experience on Hibernate. Used Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Hibernate Caching.
- Proficient in using Object Oriented Programming Analysis and Design (OOAD) principles, UML and Rational Rose and Object-oriented Design Patterns in building high performance applications.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self-Motivated, Self-Starter, and Team Player, can work with minimal supervision. Effective Communication, Organizational and Time management skills.
- Experienced with UI manual/automated testing tools using Jasmine, Karma, Mocha and Protractor and code optimization SQL queries on databases like Oracle, SQL Server, and PostgreSQL also worked on NoSQL Database like MongoDB.
- Experience in capturing, analysis and documenting business and software requirements.
- Capable of handling multi-tasking and willingness and ability to quickly adapt and learn.
- Would best fit in any kind of team and environment. Active participation in extracurricular activities.
- Experienced with Agile methodology and familiar with document drafting and Agile Scrum Software
- Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as well as Waterfall methodologies.
- Quick Learner and adapt to the emerging new technologies and paradigms. Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment. Driven to meet deadlines. Motivated to produce robust, high-performance software.
- U.S Citizen, authorized to work in United States for any employer
Languages: Java 8, Groovy, C, C#
J2EE/JAVA Technologies: RESTful/SOAP Web Services Jersey, Apache CXF, Apache Axis2
Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Grails, Hibernate, Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
Build/Deploy Tools: Maven, Jenkins, Grunt, Bower
Source/Version Control: Git, Subversion
Commandline Build Systems: Grunt, Gulp
Workflow & Delivery: Responsive Web Design, Mobile Development, Single page web app, Google Analytics
IDE Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, WebStorm, Sublime Text, Photoshop, Dreamweaver
Application/Web Servers:: Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Databases: NoSQL, MongoDB, Oracle 11g, DB2 MySQL
Testing Tools: SOAPUI, Junit, Easy Mock, Mockito, Ruby, Cucumber, LoadRunner, Quality Center
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
Sr. Java/J2EE Front End UI Developer
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Entity Framework with Web API to connect, retrieve and update the data from SQL Server
- Developed source code to consume JSON response received through AJAX calls using jQuery.
- Experience with Angular 7 Directives, Dependency Injection, Services, Routing, pipes, Animations, Forms, AOT, Lazy Loading, RXJS
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular
- Used Node JS to interact with Rest services and with Database, building real-time Web API's.
- Unit tested front-end React JS code using Mocha, Chai and Enzyme.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
- Optimizing Components for maximum performance across of web-capable devices and browsers with ReactJS.
- Involved in API Integration using Node JS and Mongo DB as a data base connection.
- Wrote various Angular 7 custom directives and developed many reusable components and templates.
- Defined new validations through Angular 7 for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- My Team is also responsible for design and creation of mobile applications in React-Native.
- Written Angular Material driven JSON consuming Angular 7 functions to save User selections such as radio button, drop-down menu selections into a cookie.
- Used React JS in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Developed the reusable templates and style sheets within the UI Standards and guidelines.
- Involved in developing a new business application to the layout using flex, flash Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Used React JS to make webpages rendering faster, instead of using ng-repeat in Angular 7used to achieve the same.
- Used XML Web services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Developed test scripts to automate process of testing in Protractor Angular 7. Contributed to write e2e and unit tests with Protractor and Jasmine (with Karma as tests runner)
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plugins like date picker, Bootstrap select etc.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, IE Developer Toolbar, for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting technical problems. Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
Sr. Java/J2EE Front End UI Developer
- Responsible for creating efficient design and developing User Interaction screens according to the client requirements using HTML, CSS, RWD, Angular JS, Bootstrap, jQuery, AJAX and JSON.
- Migrated the MEAN stack project from Angular JS to Angular 4 for better performance.
- Worked on AWS Cloud Front, S3 and Lambda Web Services to integrate the server side and client-side code.
- Configured AWS EC2 instances, domain mapping via Route53.
- Worked with app developers during API development, to implement a secure server by using OAuth2 between server and client applications.
- Used Maven and Jenkins to automate the construct and convey process and SVN was utilized for project administration and version management. Making changes to the existing web applications and creating new components using Angular 4.
- Used Angular 4, jQuery Bootstrap (RWD) for making the web application user interactive.
- Worked with complete redesigns of a daily events website and focused on improving readability, utility, and overall User experience (UX).
- Used Angular 4 HTTP Request to read data from web servers and process JSON data to render in the UI.
- Used Mongo DB as MEAN for database connections.
- To store and retrieve data from database used Mongo DB.
- Created re-useable Angular 4 custom components that includes Filter text box, pipes, Dialog box or modals and
- Custom directives as Sorting and Decimal masking.
- Used Node JS to build fast, Scalable Applications and used Node JS to run the application in a web server in staging environment
- Modularized Front-End CSS and NodeJS code with sass. Built a real-time mouse/click user analytics web service with NodeJS.
- Implement modules into NodeJS to integrate with the design and requirements.
- Ran bower and grunt components and wrote the scripting using NodeJS implemented a NodeJS server to manage authentication.
- Implemented UI Screens, Advanced Search, Timer, Navigation Bars, Navigation Menus, Forms and Sorting, Filtering in React JS.
- Used Redux-Store for storing state of the React Application and worked with middleware for the Redux-Store.
- Used jQuery Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Used SOAP in the implementation of Web services.
- Used Express JS for HTTP Route handling in the React project. Utilized Passport JS and implemented various strategies of Authentication
- Used Mongo DB extensively to visually explore the data and Interact with data with full CRUD functionality and Mongoose to integrate Mango DB in the React project.
- Worked on Mongo DB replication concept, used to maintain multiple copies of data in different database servers.
- Responsible for the migration of the entire project from Angular 4.0 to Angular 5.0.
- Implemented test cases and performed unit testing using Jasmine and Karma.
- Used Agile software management (Scrum) that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints, stand up meetings, Followed JIRA for tracking processes and streamlining Agile planning.
- Used Team Foundation Server(TFS) for source code version control.
- Used CSS preprocessor called SASS and LESS for styling the React Components and used media queries and mobile UI development to customize the View.
- Used REST protocols for usage of web services like XML and JSON in the React application.
- Used JIBX binding to convert Java object to XML and vice-versa and experienced by working with JSON, XML data while interacting with server.
- Interfaced with third-party vendors to customize UI/UX solutions.
- Elegantly implemented Screens in standards-compliant dynamic SPA using Angular 2 and CSS.
- Created images, logos and icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Photoshop.
- Worked in all phases of SDLC, including requirements analysis, design and development, bug fixing, supporting QA teams and debugging production issues.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Sr. Java/J2EE Lead Developer / Front End UI Developer
- Responsible for developing the presentation layer using JSP, HTML, CSS, jQuery, AJAX, Angular JS.
- Involved in project development using Agile/Scrum Safe methodology, sprint planning, backlog, release planning.
- Created reporting application by rendering different charting components with High charts library.
- Developed reusable user interface component using Angular JS and JQuery.
- Used Bootstrap for Modal pop-ups, Alerts.
- Used Angular .JS to develop a standalone test application, in scope of future usage of the framework.
- Used Angular .JS framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to UI.
- Worked with JAVA 8 features like Stream API, Time API, Functional Interfaces Multithreading, Transaction Management, Exception Handling, Collection API.
- Experience in integrating the internal security model into new projects with Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Netflix Eureka.
- Application development experience using Serialization, Externalization, Collection, Generics, Core JAVA , Applets and Swing.
- Implemented microservices based architecture using Spring Boot interacting through REST API.
- Worked with Spring Cloud and Netflix OSS-Eureka for service registration and discovery.
- Implemented the various layers of the application using Spring Framework modules such as Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC and Spring ORM. Teamed up with back end development teams that deal with Spring MVC framework which include Spring Security and spring transaction management.
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Validated input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server and Apache spark.
- Used Bootstrap, CSS3 and ng2 Date Picker to create wizard and Validated user inputs.
- Implemented drag and drop list control using jQuery UI.
- Parsed XML content getting from content management system and created html tags with the content data.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Sr. Java Tech Lead Developer/ Front End UI Developer
- Developed RESTful Services and Web Service Clients (JAX-RS) with data representation in different formats such as XML and JSON.
- Implemented WADL configuration and API documentation for the understanding of Rest based Web services
- Use Design patterns to develop robust applications with optimal functionality.
- Responsible for creating RESTFUL Web Services to serve data to the front-end application in JSON format.
- Used JAX-RS plus jersey implementation for Restful web services.
- JAX-RS API generic and pluggable interface called Message Body Writer for doing the custom marshalling. • Worked with Legacy Web Services systems where SOAP (AXIS-2) is migrated and implemented using REST (Jersey extending the JAX-RS)
- Accessed Restful resources with HTTP protocol, the URL of the resource serve as the resource as the resource identifier and GET, PUT, DELETE, POST and HEAD are the standard operations.
- Used Ajax, JSON with jQuery for request data and response processing.
- Worked with AJAX for implementing dynamic webpage's where the content was fetched via API calls.
- Used AJAX and custom HTML helper Classes to implement asynchronous calls to the server to update the changes.
- Used backbone.js as Model, Widgets as Controller and jQuery template as View.
- Developed a set of the application functionality using CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features of Backbone.js.
- Used Backbone.js to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients.
- JIRA tool for project management used in the application to tack bugs, issues and project management functions.
- Implemented logging using log4j for logging purpose of the projects as well as print debugging, warning on the server console.
- Performed Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of production Cloud Environments such as Tomcat, Apache.
- Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the Git.
- Developed the ANT scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
- Tested the response format of REST services in XML, and JSON.
- Used SQL in constructing views, indexes, stored procedures relational database models.
- Participate in daily SCRUM meetings and assisted to clarify any details.
- Preparing and executing Unit test cases.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Sr. Java/J2EE Tech Lead/ Front End UI Developer
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive UI web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Interacted with java controllers JQUERY, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.