- Overall 7+ years of experience as Java/J2EE Developer in design, development, implementation and maintenance of web and distributed Enterprises applications using Java/J2EE and UI technologies.
- Experience in Agile software development process, Test Driven Development and Scrum methodologies and Part of Scrum, Sprint review, Retrospection and Virtual Closure meetings as a part of Agile.
- Experienced in Java Web - based, Desktop and Multitier Based Development with Concepts of Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and its implementation.
- Good knowledge of Java 8 Features including Lambda expressions, Method s, Functional interfaces, Stream API, Default methods, Optional class, Collectors class, Parallel array sorting etc .
- Expertise in the implementation of Core Java concepts of Java, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JSF, JSTL, EJB transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, Message-Driven Beans), JMS, Struts, JSF, Spring, Swing, Hibernate, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, JNDI, Multi-Threading, Data structures etc.
- Hands on experience in developing web application using Spring MVC Framework web module.
- Strong experience in Spring Modules like Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Dashboard.
- Good hands on experience on RAPTOR
- Experience in Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of REST services using OIDC top of OAuth.
- Developed SOAP, REST (using JAX-RS, Apache CFX, JERSEY, spring boot) web services.
- Experience in configuring and deploying the applications and messaging on Apache Web Server, Tomcat, WebSphere Application Server, WebLogic Application Server, Nginx and JBoss Servers.
- Experience with multiple databases like Oracle 10/11g, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2 and SQLite
- Solid experience in integrating Spring Hibernate ORM and JPA (HQL, XML, Criteria API, Native SQL, Reverse Engineering, Hibernate MVC, Hibernate Dao Support, Persistent Data, Component Mapping, Associations, Annotations and Connection Pool (Apache DBCP)).
- Experience with NO SQL database like Mongo DB, Cassandra and Dynamo DB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) using ODM frameworks like Mongo’s Connector, Cassandra Node Connector.
- Expertise in MQ's like Apache Kafka along with Zookeeper , Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ , and Active MQ .
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services (AWS). Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, S3, RDS, SNS, SQS, IAM.
- Responsible for writing micro services using Spring Boot and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Experience in developing and utilizing JAR, WAR, EAR files with building tools like ANT, Maven and Gradle.
- Worked with Docker and Kubernetes on multiple cloud providers, from helping developers build and containerize their application ( CI/CD ) pipelines to deploying either on public or private cloud.
- Experienced in performing unit testing using Selenium, Cucumber, Junit, Mockito, Mock MVC, JMeter, Jtest, TestNG. Protractor , Jasmine, Karma.
- Implemented Log4j to log errors and messages for ease of debugging.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, ORM
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 7.x/8.x, IBM WebSphere, BEA Web Logic 11.x/12.x, J-Boss 6.x/7.x
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, DHTML, Servlets, JSPs, EJB, JMS, XML, XSLT, XSD, JSF, jQueryAjax
Spring Frameworks: Spring IOC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Zuul, Spring Netflix, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon
Relational Databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12C, SQL server 2012/2014/2016 , MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, WSAD, IntelliJ 15.x/16.x/17.x, Spring Tool suite 2.x/3.xVisual studio
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, WSDL,Axis.
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, Rational Clear Case
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins
Testing: JUnit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Jenkins, Selenium, CucumberMockito, JMeter, Mock MVC, Jtest, TestNG, Chai.
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports 6.0, Crystal Reports XI, SSRS 5.0
Cloud Environments: AWS, Azure, Eureka, Kubernetes, Bluemix
Confidential, BURBANK, CA
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Followed Agile Methodology to analyze, define, and document the application which will support functional and business requirements.
- Actively participated in the daily scrum meetings to produce quality deliverables within time information and helped clearing ambiguity in requirements document.
- Used advanced java 8 features like Lambda expressions for array operations, Streams, Method, Collections. Enhanced concurrency methods etc. throughout the application for well-defined programming.
- Used Spring framework including Spring core/IOC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring ORM, Spring AOP modules.
- Used Annotations for Dependency Injection for REST API s and Spring Boot for Micro services.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Implemented micro service architecture using Spring boot and Spring REST to create REST endpoints and integrated Swagger to get dynamic documentation.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application for the application status.
- Created MULEESB artefact and configured the MULE config files and deployed .
- Developing web pages using Angular7 . 0 Framework and worked with various Angular JS directives and services and Filters to build the Applications.
- Worked on WA structure for 'Config Workspace' and potential 'Routing Workspace' so we can avoid re-configuring environment via docker builds.
- Configured the Docker Containers and creating Docker files for different environments.
- Build the Docker images and deployed in Kubernetes using CMLP eco pipeline is used for deployment.
- Involved in setting up Spring security in securing the app based on user roles.
- Used Spring IOC (inversion of control) to remove the object dependencies across the application.
- Implemented the Spring-Security and Transaction Management (Spring-TX) in the Application.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) micro service to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Build REST/SOAP based Services for all user-based operations like enroll user, modifying user and authenticate user depending on risk factor of the user login.
- Developed and consumed REST based Web services to allow communication between the applications.
- Designed and developed business and persistence layer components using Spring IOC and Hibernate and Spring JDBC framework.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool for data persistence and retrieval of data like information of current customer enrollment etc.
- Experienced HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and Interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria for implementation of Hibernate template and extensively used Hibernate Cache.
- Wrote complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures using SQL developer &TOAD, executed on Oracle DB.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services into Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services.
- Created Docker images and ran the Docker containers in various environments.
- Experience with building Docker Images and running them on Docker container.
- Performed the technical design reviews and code reviews.
- Developed unit testing framework using JUnit test cases for continuous integration testing and used JTest Tool for performance testing.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Configured and administered Jenkins for CI/CD into Tomcat Application Server.
- Used STS for development and debugging Spring Boot applications and Used GIT for version control.
Environment: Java8/J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Eureka, Docker, Hibernate 4.x,Microservices, Hystrix Dashboard, Oracle 12c, REST, Kafka, AWS IAM, Git, JIRA, Agile, Swagger, STS, Junit, Maven, Selenium, Jenkins, Tomcat, Docker.
- Involved in Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories
- Developed business components using core java concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Collections, Serialization, Multithreading, etc.
- Update and run Reliability Block Diagram models through the use of RAPTOR reliability software
- Used JMS (Java Messaging Service) API to mail notifications upon the success or failure when the backend processes are completed and to send mail notifications regarding any system related problems.
- Implemented Internationalization using Spring MVC Interceptors and spring core modules.
- Developed the apps using design patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate, MVC and Factory Pattern for re-usability. Developed re-usable utility classes in core java for validation that are used across all modules.
- Implemented various modules in Spring like AOP, IOC (Dependency Injection), Bean Wiring, Spring Inheritance, Auto Wiring, Spring JDBC Templates and Spring Quartz Schedulers for Jobs.
- Involved in developing components on Reporting Dashboard with JSF, Spring Framework, Spring MVC and Hibernate and created Micro Services using Spring Boot.
- Used Spark Streaming APIs to perform transformations and actions on the fly for building common learner data model which gets the data from Kafka in near real time and persist it to Cassandra.
- Designed and developed batch jobs using SPRING BATCH architecture.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and cache concepts.
- Database development required creation of new tables, SQL Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes and Constraints, Triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Worked with Cassandra Node Connector for database persistent to interact with Cassandra DB.
- Developed Web Services SOAP/HTTP, SOAP/JMS, SMTP using SOA technologies like SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Had experience in working on Cloud AWS, Cloud EC2, RDS, Load Balancer, AutoScaling.
- Used AWS for Deploying, managing and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems.
- Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger other Lambda functions.
- Worked on Camel-based integration middle-ware solution for Provisioning Services by design and the Implementation of business logic and data processing routes using Apache Camel.
- Installed and configured WebSphere Process Server 6.1 and WebSphere ESB 6.1, WID.
- Develop unit test using Karma and Jasmine. Followed strict patterns of RA team for unit test cases.
- Used SVN as version control software and Used Ant for building and deploying the Web applications.
- Used JIRA tool for tracking stories progress and followed agile methodology.
Environment: Core Java/J2EE, Spring, WebSphere Application Server 9.0, Web Services, JPA, Apache Axis, Cassandra DB, SVN, Clear Quest, AJAX, Docker, SOAP, Hibernate, Spring, Apache Camel, PL/SQL, JIRA, Karma, Jasmine, Eclipse.
Confidential, Framingham, MA
- Worked as a full stack developer responsible for Web, middle tier and Databases in the development of web application for Rejected Application Processing.
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Builder etc.
- Worked in an Agile Environment and participated in requirement gathering, analysis and design
- Implemented Multithreading is to handle transaction management with isolation and propagation levels.
- Implemented with XML, XSLT, XPath and Web services (REST & Soap).
- Developed configurations for simulating an HTTP request handling in Vue.js
- Extensive use of Collection Framework features like Map, Object, List to retrieve the data from Web Service , manipulate the data to in corporate Business Logic and save the data to Oracle database.
- Supported debugging and fixing of reported production errors by customers through the QA team.
- Used Angular JS and jQuery for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Used spring framework 3.5 to create the beans needed and injected dependency using Dependency Injection.
- Implemented the business modules integration using Spring and Hibernate data mapping.
- Used JBOSS and Tomcat for application deployment and stage testing and Created Junit test cases to test the codes and validate the release.
- Junit, log4j were used for unit testing and as logging frameworks.
- Designed and developed database objects like Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, User Functions using PL/SQL, SQL and used them in WEB components.
- Involved in high level meetings for crucial decisions and handled tickets to resolve issues.
- Involved in putting proper review processes and documentation for functionality development.
- Involved in code reviews, test case reviews and bug fixing using Jira tracking systems.
- Providing support and guidance for Production and Implementation Issues.
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project like Requirement gathering, development, enhancements using Agile methodologies.
- Developed the Application Framework using Java, Spring and Hibernate .
- Created custom directives and filters using AngularJS built-in $http service through dependency injection.
- Created views and to hook up models to the DOM, Used AngularJS and synchronized data as SPA.
- Performed DOM manipulations using Java Script for loading and manipulating dynamic content on webpages.
- For data binding and reusability of HTML pages, Worked with some of the AngularJS directives.
- Developed business components using core java concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Collections.
- Used Spring MVC for implementing the Web layer of the application. This includes developing Controllers, Views and Validators.
- Developed Spring rest controllers to handle JSON data and wrote Dao’s and services to handle the data
- Developed the service and domain layer using Spring Framework modules like Core-IOC, AOP.
- Implemented Spring JMS message listeners with JMS queues for consumption of Asynchronous requests.
- Used AOP concepts like aspect, join point, advice, point cut, target object and AOP proxies.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database.
- Configured Hibernate session factory in application context.xml to integrate Hibernate with Spring.
- Configured ApplicationContext.xml in Spring to adopt communication between Operations and their Corresponding handlers.
- Consumed and Created REST Web services using Spring and Apache CXF.
- Created DB tables, functions, Joins and wrote prepared statements using PL/SQL.
- Developed MySQL stored procedures and triggers using SQL to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4j.
- Used Maven to build the application and deployed on Tomcat Application Server.
- Used Eclipse as the IDE and used eclipse standard/ plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation, mutator /accessor code generation and SVN as version control.
Environment: Java, J2EE, HTML, SOAP UI, JSP, Java Script, Hibernate, Spring, XML, Maven, Tomcat, Log 4j, Eclipse Tortoise SVN, MySQL, RESTful web services.