- UI with 7 years of expertise in object - oriented technologies, client-server systems, web-based applications and business applications.
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases which include Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Involved in developing applications using Core Java and various J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets.
- Experience with MVC frameworks like Angular.JS, EXT.JS, Backbone.JS, Node.JS, bootstrap.JS, require.JS.
- Experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes and Pseudo Elements.
- Experience on CSS preprocessors such as SASS and less.
- Worked with JQUERY in developing various UI widgets.
- Experience in building Single Page Application (SPA) using AngularJS framework.
- Experience with various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Front End Controller, MVC, Service Locator and other Behavioral, Creational and Structural patterns.
- Experience in creating Web Services using WSDL and SOAP messages.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL programming. RDBMS experience includes Oracle, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Extensive experience with IDE’s like Eclipse, Net Beans, IntelliJ.
- Worked on Application / Web servers like IBM WebSphere 7.0/6.1, WebLogic, JBoss, and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in Version Control tools including Git and SVN.
- Experience in working on various operating systems like Windows and Unix/Linux.
- Proficient in developing and consuming SOAP and RESTful web-services Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT, DTD and parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) and JAXB.
- Experience in working with build tools like ANT, Maven build scripts, providing logging facility using Log4j, writing Junit test-cases using EasyMock and Mockito APIs.
- Comfortable working with MEAN(MongoDB, Express, Angular, NodeJS) stack
- Significant knowledge in J2EE including JSP, Struts, Spring, Hibernate frameworks for building client-server applications.
- Designed dynamic user interfaces using AJAX and JQuery to retrieve data without reloading the page and send asynchronous request.
- Ability to work as a team and having a strong problem solving, logical and analytical skills.
- Experience in working with customers to determine their needs, gather, analyze and document requirements, communicate with customers throughout the development cycle, manage customer expectations, resolve issues and provide project status.
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Languages: Core Java, J2EE, C, C++, UML, SQL, Python
J2EE Standards: JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Java Mail, XML
Web / J2EE Technologies: Struts, JSP, Servlets, Spring, EJB, AJAX, Java Script, HTML, JSTL, DHTML, XML, XSLT, JSON, JQuery, GWT, DOJO, AngularJs.
Database: Oracle 11g, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2, MS Access
Application Servers: WebLogic 6.0/10, IBM WebSphere 5.0/6.0, JBoss.
Web Servers: Apache Server, IIS, Tomcat 4.0/5.0
IDE: WebLogic Workshop, WSAD, RAD 8.0, Eclipse, NetBeans.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, UNIX, MS: DOS
- Working as a Frontend UI Developer on a Travel Assessment project.
- Developed web pages with responsive UI using HTML5, CSS3, Ember.js, React.js and Bootstrap.
- Migrated from Ember js to React js.
- Used Mocha/Chai for unit testing.
- Used AJAX (JQuery) to display data using asynchronous calls.
- Created React JS components using JSX, Followed Redux Architecture for unidirectional data flow and manage your data in React and Make HTTP requests in React & Redux.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations.
- Build React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Responsible for developing a front-end application using React JS and Redux architecture for internal team's productivity use.
- Develops the flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency
- Developed React JS pages, Web services calls, and AJAX calls for the application.
- Developed client-side Interface using React JS.
- Used Restful, JSON, JSF, XHTML, jQuery and CSS to provide rich UI experience.
- CSS styles were developed to preserve the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML&CSS, Bootstrap.
Environment: Java 1.8, HTML 5, CSS3, Ember js, React js, Node Js, Bootstrap, XML, J2EE, JUnit, JSON, Mocha/ Chai, Oracle 11g.
Full Stack Developer
- Currently working as a Sr. Developer on a Content Delivery Project where content is delivered to end point.
- Worked on the front end to develop UI to publish the content.
- Involved in requirement gathering, designing, implementation and Unit testing the application using the technologies Java 1.8 and Amazon Web Services.
- Integrated with other projects in Confidential to get relevant input content to be delivered to end point.
- The workflow consisted of different AWS microservices a.k.a. Lambda functions.
- Worked with Angular MVC framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers, and filters, working with animations, routing, and states.
- Used AngularJS Dependency Injection (DI) to inject Angular Services and Custom Services, as well as built custom Directives to provide reusable component.
- Worked on Angular 2 using RESTful web services and used Angular 2 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Used Eclipse as IDE and postman tool to test REST endpoint which has been exposed by java.
- Worked on S3 AWS service to store the content and SNS, SQS services to communicate between the micro services.
- Different databases (called DynamoDB instances in AWS) were used for holding data Confidential different stages
- Involved in writing configuration tables in JSON format in DynamoDB to store the contents and written DynamoDB query expression to get workflow item.
- Currently working on integration with Alfresco which is Confidential 's tool to get multimedia content and deliver to AWS S3 bucket.
- For the test purpose, a title (consisting of to the project manifest) was published using SNS topic in AWS. For doing so, either postman or Java HTTP post request was used.
- Deployed this enterprise application by using CI Continuous Integration (Jenkins) in AWS Cloud.
- Closely work with QA team to resolve issues.
- Actively participate in Agile processes and methodologies.
Environment: Java 1.8, HTML 5, CSS3, Angular 2, Alfresco, Bootstrap, Node Js, AWS services, Servlets, Maven 2, JMS, XML, J2EE, JUnit, JSON, DynamoDB, Oracle 11g.
Confidential, Oakton, VA
- Designed and developed the web-based application different Java/J2EE frameworks.
- Implementing Hibernate ORM tool and integrating with Spring MVC for interacting with back end persistence system.
- Used Bootstrap for Responsive Web design.
- Used Grunt for build UI applications minification, watch for file changes for automated build, code quality check and CSS prefixers for cross browser compatibility.
- Developing the GUI using HTML, CSS3 and Java Script components.
- Used LESS/SASS for CSS management and WEB Essentials for converting LESS to CSS file while deployment.
- Worked with Express.js for development of RESTful web services and middleware configurations.
- Implemented Micro Service Architecture with Spring Boot based RESTful Web Services.
- Designed and developed a new page concept with Photoshop, HTML/CSS and Flexbox.
- Used Typescript to develop applications with Angular 2.
- Implemented the Angular MVC and two-way data binding.
- Managed source control and version control using GIT.
- Developing GUI module using JQuery, JSON, Angular 2.
- Used Mocha/Chai for unit testing.
- Used AJAX (JQuery) to display data using asynchronous calls.
- Developed web services using HTTP, SOAP and XML technologies.
- Used flexible layouts, images and media queries to target multiple browsers and devices using bootstrap and customized style sheets.
- Worked under Agile process for development process with iterative development and that includes daily Scrum with team.
- Deployed web, presentation and business components on Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Used Jasmine framework for testing Angular application that makes testing much easier to set up and run.
- Using tools like GIT for version controlling chrome developer tools for Debugging and Jenkins for deploying the code to different environments.
- Involved in writing test cases using Jasmine and Karma to ensure 100% code coverage.
- Implementing Web-Services to integrate between different application using RESTFul Services.
- Used Junit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the logs.
- Involved in identify the defects, captured using ALM and worked on the defects.
- Created tables, written stored procedures, triggers, Views and user defined functions in sql.
- Involved in creating the EAR files and deployed in the QA/UAT environments.
- Worked with modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Node.js to interact with MongoDB.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Analysis and understanding of business requirements.
- Worked on Design, UI, wire-framing, HTML, CSS, JQuery, JSP, accessibility, and optimization.
- Translated designs and style guides into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility, performance and robustness.
- Utilized various JQUERY plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Worked with full UI control of HTML/CSS, maintaining code and cleanliness.
- Worked with back end developers to implement AJAX and dynamic HTML functionality in JQuery.
- Worked on React Router for developing Single Page Applications SPAs.
- Migrated the code to React JS with Redux.
- Implemented the UI using Ext JS and graphs using EXT JS graphing components.
- Worked with redesigns of website and focused on improving readability, utility, and overall UX.
- Used AJAX to support dynamic page element rendering to enhance user experience.
- Involved in development of the application using Spring Web MVC, the controller being Spring Core. Also, implemented Dependency Injection using spring IOC network.
- Responsible for implementing UI mockups, integrating third party react libraries, and handling/creating Redux store data.
- Deploy application to AWS and monitored the load balancing of different EC2 instances.
- AWS EC2 instances were configured in dev and QA environments with NodeJS.
- Used JComponent, JFrame and other classes of Swings Framework to develop the GUI.
- Created properties files and used enhanced JTable for improved general performance and cell rendering.
- Involved into 3rd API integration used for Mortgage Valuation. Integration of Amazon Cloud Services (AWS and S3).
- Experience in Ember JS which allows developers to create scalable single-page applications by incorporating practices into a framework that provides a rich object model.
- Used CVS as Version Control to check-in and checkout Data
- Implemented Design Patterns like MVC, SessionFacade, Factory, and DAO.
- Involved in component development and used design patterns such as Singleton, Factory and Data Access Object (DAO) in the implementation of the application.
- Experience in using Free and Open-Source Software (FOSS) and consuming API through AWS(cloud).
- Used Spring Context for EJB Support and Spring DAO for enhanced JDBC and DAO support
- Used Spring ORM component for Hibernate support for manipulating data for Oracle 10g.
- Used Eclipse IDE for development, configured and deployed the application on WebLogic Server, Version control by CVS and tested using JUnit.
Jr Java developer
- Worked with backend engineers to build appropriate web services to support the frontend.
- Developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Data Models. Followed Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multithreading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Created JSPs and developed the screens as per the file structure. Implemented Struts for dispatching request to appropriate classes.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Developed Web services component using WSDL and SOAP with DOM parser to transfer and transform data between applications.
- Knowledge in developing stored procedures, triggers, functions and database tables in SQL database.