- 5experience in the Industry within Development, Maintenance, Testing and Production support of web applications.
- Experience in implementing a REST API/Microservices using Spring Boot.
- Experience in working on various Spring modules core, data, web, and boot along with Hibernate as the backend ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Working knowledge in AWS services like EC2, Route53, ECS, CloudWatch, SNS, and ALB
- Experience working with message - oriented middleware, like Kafka.
- Experience with Maven for the build and dependency management.
- Experience with Junit4, Junit5, Mockito and postman testing
- Experience with Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Experienced inMySQL, MongoDB, and Oracle.
- Used GIT as version control System.
- Experience working with different SDLC methodologies like Agile (SCRUM).
- Good analytical, logical and programming skills.
Programming Languages: JAVA 8, SQL
Frame Works: Spring core, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, JPA, J2EE,Hibernate, ORM
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, AWS
DB Tools: MySQL, PostgreSQL
Tracking Tools: JIRA
Source Control: GitHub, Source Tree
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Visual studio Code
Messaging: Kafka, MQ Series, JMS, Open MQ
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Java Web Developer
- Developed REST API using Springboot, RESTTemplateto build microservices.
- Developed Data Access layer usingSpring data&Hibernate and leveraged, native SQL queries and HQL
- Worked on asynchronous message processing using Kafka and Spring.
- Used Spring Boot, AWS, and Netflix based Circuit breaker pattern implementations to implement microservices.
- Utilized Fastjson library for JSON validation and transformations.
- Integrated Adapter components with Kafka and configured topics to store and retrieve the data.
- Followed Test Driven Development by using Junit, Cucumber test scripts to build functional test cases for most of the components. Generated Cucumber reports for scrum review meetings.
- Developed admin portal UI usingReact.js, CSS, HTML5, Bootstrap.
- Created reusable components and directives to develop interactive UI.
- Modified COVE(Jenkins) pipelines to identify failed ECS tasks using python and shell script
- Worked on Integration testing, and performance testing using Postman
- Used JSON parser, and XML translator to read and update JSON/XML.
- Created Jenkins pipeline to deploy applications on ECS and EC2
- Automated creating mocks for credit bureaus.
- Written multiple shell scripts for build process and cron jobs.
- Added alerts on NewRelic, Splunk, Datadog for metrics like CPU, memory utilization.
- Used ELK dashboards for Logs and metrics like CPU, memory and network traffic for each component..
- Analyzing, and resolving production issues.
- Researched and learned AWS services like SNS.
- Unit tested API endpoints, service and Dao layers using Junit, Mockito
- Used tool SonarQube, check style to do code analysis. Providing inputs to improve application performance and monitoring.
- Migrated APIs from Centrify to Sphinx’s
- Created Splunk dashboard to monitor production activity
Environment: Java 8, Agile (Scrum), Spring Boot, Spring Data, AWS, Jenkins,React.js,Node.js, Angular, Python, Shellscript, Apache Embedded Tomcat,Maven, POSTMAN, GIT, JIRA, ELK, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
Confidential, Dulles, VA
- Worked with the team to review the requirements and went through the Software Requirement Specification document and Architecture document.
- Used ag-grid to display data.
- Used Bootstrap framework for designing responsive UI.
- Leveraged Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Netflix based Eureka Discovery, Eureka Server and Hystrix for microservices implementation to help with routing, inter service communications.
- Worked on data layer using Spring JPA and Hibernate.
- Coordinated with QA team to identify ongoing issues and address the issues which are raised by QA.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Collection APIs and OOPs concepts to implement various features and enhancements.
- Worked extensively on spring boot for building REST API’s.
- Used Maven tobuild the application and deploy on Embedded Tomcat Server.
- Maintained source code in GIT Repository.
- Used JUnit for testing.
- Used Jenkins to run the build and deployments.
- Used JIRA for writing user stories and raising defects in a defined sprint.
- Followed biweekly sprint schedules and delivered user stories on time.
Environment: Java 8, Agile (Scrum), Spring Boot, Spring Data, Angular 2, Apache Embedded Tomcat,Netflix Eureka server, Hystrix, Maven, POSTMAN, Oracle.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Involved in requirements gathering and technical design discussions.
- Created components and services in Angular 2.
- Used http service to make CRUD API calls.
- Used Date picker, searchable dropdowns from ng-bootstrap library.
- Reviewed business requirements and discussed with application architect about the design.
- Developed entities for Spring JPA and Hibernate.
- Created and Implemented REST APIS using spring boot, REST, JSON.
- Tested REST services using POSTMAN.
- Developed DAO Layer by using Spring JPA repository.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Maintained source code in GIT Repository.
- Involved in the day to day sprint development activities and delivered per sprint timeline.
- Written unit test cases using JUnit and Integration test cases.
- Coordinated with the onsite and offshore developer’s w.r.t ongoing issues and follow up.
Environment: Java, Agile (SCRUM), REST API, Spring DI, Spring Boot, XML, POSTMAN, Angular 2, ng-bootstrap, Maven, Junit, Log4J, GIT, Oracle.
- Worked on responsive user interfaces to display list of products and bundles using HTML, CSS, Angular 2
- Used Bootstrap, CSS3 to create templates for Responsive UI.
- Used Java 8 features like Lambda Expressions, default interfaces and streams.
- Developed util classes to reuse common functionality
- Used CSS media queries to make the application responsive.
- Involved in writing DAOs, DTOs and RESTful web services for CRUD operations for admin module
- Involved in writing unit tests using Junit.
- Fixed bugs reported by QA.
- Collaboratively worked with other team members to fix bugs which would otherwise take longer.
Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Angular, Typescript, Java, Spring, Maven, Git, Jira, Apache tomcat, Spring boot, Postman, My SQL 5.6, IntelliJ