- Over 4 years of experience in the IT Industry with proficiency in Design and Development of J2EE Projects like servlets, JSP, JDBC, spring MVC, spring Boot with Hibernate ORM, JUNIT and RESTful web services.
- Complete understanding of Object - Oriented design and development of Web-based and client/server-based systems on multiple platforms.
- Hands-on experience in developing applications using Agile methodology and SCRUM Meetings.
- Extensive experience in design and development of J2EE applications using Core Java, Java Collections, Multithreading, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, XML and Web Services.
- Expertise in using various open source frameworks like Struts and ORM Technologies like Hibernate and My Baits.
- Experience in Spring Framework such as Spring IOC, Spring DAO, Spring ORM, Spring Resources, Spring JDBC, Micro-Services.
- Experience in web/application servers like Web Sphere, Web Logic and Apache Tomcat .
- Extensive experience of using IDE tools Eclipse 3.2, Netbeans7.1.2, IntelliJ IDEA 2016.1.3 for JAVA/J2EE Application development.
- Designed and developed React Framework for Single Page Applications and Designed & developed SOAP and Restful web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX WS, JAX-RS, CXF, AXIS, JERSEY, REST Template and SOAP UI.
- Expertise with using Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL databases and writing SQL and PL/SQL queries.
- Experience in using Messaging Services like JMS, MQ Series, Kafka .
- Having good knowledge in NOSQL data bases like Dynamo DB, Mongo DB, Cassandra.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit and Mockito aiding test-driven development (TDD) in some scenarios.
- Hands-on experience in Source Code Management, Creating Branches, versioning, tagging and managing Repositories using GIT, SVN and Bitbucket.
- Hands on experience using Maven and ANT as build tools for the building of deployable artifacts from source code and static code analysis.
- Experienced in development and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise-based applications on Windows, UNIX/shell, Linux.
Programming Languages: Java 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, C, C++, SQL
J2EE Technologies: Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JNDI, JMS
Web Application Servers: Web Logic 6.1/7.0, WebSphere5.1/6.1, ApacheTomcat5x, JBoss 5.0
Frameworks: Spring, Struts 2.0, Spring Boot
ORM Tools: Hibernate
Database: Oracle 10g/9i, MSSQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , Microsoft Access
Version Control: GitHub, SVN
Other Tools: ANT, Maven, Log4j, Junit, Toad
Java Full stack developer
- Worked on complete life cycle of software development, which included new requirement gathering, redesigning, and implementing the business specific functionalities, testing, and assisted in deployment of the project to the PROD environment.
- Designed and developed applications using Agile methodology, UML and OOAD
- Design develop and test HTML5, CSS3 and React.JS that meets accessibility and web browser standards for website.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using react redux.
- Did wiring of the components with redux and redux saga.
- Implemented react JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozella, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Created microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Experience on Data Analytics, Advanced Data Analytics, Visualization, Advanced Visualization, Dashboard Customization, and Advanced Dashboard Customization in Splunk.
- Worked with GIT for source control, Jenkins (CI/CD) and Maven for build Management to automate the software build.
- Experience in RESTful web services to integrate between Server side to Client Side.
- Expertise in designing POJO classes using Hibernate Annotations using EJB/JPA API.
- Developed complex service components, DAO, Hibernate and Spring MVC frameworks.
- Developed web services (SOAP and RESTful) to integrate with other modules.
- Developed components of web services (REST) end to end, using different JAX-WS standards with clear understanding on WSDL (type, message, port Type, bindings, and service).
- Deploy services to cloud PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) and Writing Unit, Service, and Integration level tests.
- Designed and developed Persistence classes using Hibernate save data in database tables.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM . Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Created Unit Test cases and performed unit tests for application modules
- Used Splunk for logging and debugging info and error data.
- Used Quality Centre and Jira to keep track of all stories and defects.
- Used MAVEN as build tool.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in analysing the specifications provided by the client and converting the specifications into the use cases.
- Implemented MVC architecture and DAO design pattern for maximum abstraction of the application and code reusability.
- Involved in the design of the Referential Data Service module to interface with various databases using JDBC.
- Developed web application using frontend technologies (HTML5, Bootstrap, jQuery, react.js), Spring Action classes.
- Used J2EEdesign patterns like Value Object Pattern, Business Delegate, service locator, and session façade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Implemented Spring Validation Framework for Server-side validation.
- Implemented the application using Spring Framework which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Integrated Hibernate ORM framework with spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Involved in designing and developing the frontend application using technologies (HTML5, Bootstrap, jQuery, React.js).
- Involved Java Multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction and developed a batch process framework.
- Integrated Hibernate and JSF with Spring Framework.
- Implemented Java Message Services (JMS) using JMS API.
- Responsible for implementing new enhancements and fixing defects using Java, JSP, JSF, Spring and Hibernate. Developed Session beans which encapsulate the workflow logic and used Hibernate to access data
- Used Spring, Hibernate module as an Object Relational mapping tool for back end operations over SQL database.
- Created XML Schema, XML template and used XML SAX/DOM API to parse them.
- Developed the business components using EJB Session Beans.
- Created Stateless Session EJB’s for retrieving data and Entity Beans for maintaining User Profile.
- Used JBoss and WebSphere as an application server to deploy the code.
- Involved in writing and updating Hibernate queries and Hibernate specific configuration and mapping File.
- Developed Web services (SOAP) through WSDL in Apache Axis to interact with other components.
- Developed the application using Eclipse as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation, mutator/accessor code generation.
- Used ANT automated build scripts to compile and package the application.
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries, PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, packages on Oracle database.
- Performed a thorough unit testing and resolved several data related issues before migration to production.
Environment: J2EE, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, MVC, jQuery, EJB, JSF, WebSphere, Eclipse, Multi-threading, Apache POI, XML, DOM, HTML5, Bootstrap, SOAP, Log4j, Junit, Ant, SQL, Oracle
- Tested the applications using JUNIT and Mockito and configure through Maven surefire plugins to be part of continuous integration.
- Developed the enterprise application by integrating Spring/Hibernate Frameworks.
- Hands on Experience in using postman methods as API for micro services to retrieve the data from End to end process.
- Used Java multi-threading to implement batch Jobs with JDK 1.7 and JEE 6features.
- Involved in J2EE patterns MVC, Dependency Injection (DI), Inversion of Control (IOC), Data Access Object (DAO), Business Delegate, Service Locator and Singleton for the enterprise application.
- Experienced in the architecture, design and development of high traffic application built in Java/J2EE using MVC architecture integrating spring, Hibernate and Struts frameworks in SOA.
- Used SOA Architecture to Develop SOAP Web services, generated WSDL and consume the services.
- Hands on experience on REST based web services using JAX-RS library. Customized Restful Web Service using Spring Restful API.
- Developed the web UI using Struts, JSP, Servlets, Ajax, and Custom tags.
- Implemented dual security application using Java /Groovy/Grails that eradicates the hazard of compromised credentials during authentication.
- Implemented RESTful Web Services to retrieve data from client side using Micro Services architecture.
- GIT is used as code repository and JIRA to assign, track, and report the issues in the application.
- Designed and developed Business Functionalities using J2EE Technologies in Agile/Scrum Execution.
- Used configuration management tools Chef, Puppet and Ansible to automate the deployment workflow of JAVA applications on Apache Tomcat and Oracle WebLogic servers.
- Used Amazon CloudWatch to monitor the application performance and used the logs to identify any threshold limits.
- Developed Test Driven Development (TTD) for both new and existing applications.