- Over 5 years of experience in IT industry worked on various domains including Hospitality & Finance
- Involved in all phases of software development life cycle and successfully implemented several projects.
- Experience in developing Web Applications involving J2EE technologies like Java, JSP, Servlets, HTML, Java Script, CSS, JDBC, JNDI, XML and JUnit
- Very well hands on development working experience with Open source systems and in - depth working knowledge of spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate and Struts frameworks.
- Good Experience in Implementing J2EE Design Patterns such as Factory Pattern, Singleton pattern, Filter Pattern
- Web Services as a service provider and deployed on the WebLogic Application Server over the HTTP protocol.
- Extensively worked on various J2EE servers (Web Sphere, WebLogic)
- Excellent knowledge in databases Oracle and DB2.
- Hands on experience in Unit Testing and Integration Testing using the JUNIT.
- Hands on experience in JMS messaging.
- Experience in using various Configuration Management tools like GIT and Tortoise SVN.
- Experience with database tools such as TOAD and SQL Developer.
- Possess strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills with positive attitude.
- Expert in writing complex SQL Queries and PL/SQL blocks.
- Experience in using ANT tool, Maven and GRADLE to compile, package and deploy the components to the Application Servers.
- Experience in different Operating Systems/ platforms like Windows, Linux and UNIX.
- Committed to excellence, self-motivator, fast-learner and a prudent developer with strong problem-solving skills and communication skills.
- Ability to learn and use new systems and paradigms in considerably less time, solid communicator with exceptional team-building skills.
Languages: Java, C, C++, HTML, SQL.
Operating system: Windows, Unix and Linux
Java Technologies: Core Java, JDBC, XML, JSP, Servlets, Portals, EJB, JMS, JavaBeans, Web Services
Frame Works: Struts, Hibernate, Spring, JSF
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, WSDL, SOAP, Rest
Web Technologies: HTML5, Java Script, Angular.JS, node.js, Jquery
Servers: IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web Logic
RDBMS: Oracle, DB2
Tools: Eclipse, WSAD, RAD, CVS, JBuilder, JDeveloper, Ant, Maven
Concepts: UML, Design Patterns.
Confidential, Springfield, IL
- Involved in all phases of SDLC, Requirements gathering, design & Analysis, development, testing, deployment and bug fixing of an application.
- Understanding the business requirement and functional specification of the client module.
- Implemented application using Core java (java 1.8), java Collections framework.
- Design and Development of modules involving Spring MVC, Web Services, JMS, JSTL.
- Implemented Microservices-based cloud architecture utilizing spring boot.
- Developed REST services using Spring Boot to serve the UI with JSON data and involved in creating controller advices to handle exceptions and bad requests.
- Analyzed the Maven dependency management in base code in-order to annotate the dependencies on to Spring Boot application for MicroServices
- Build RESTful WebServices sing JAS-RS API.
- Designed and Developed API with CRUD compatibilities using SOAP.
- Generated WSDL document in Soap Web Services.
- Deployed applications in Weblogic participated in code reviews and worked along with testing teams.
- Used Log 4j for logging and debugging.
- Used GIT Version Control tool to maintain code in GitHub.
- Maintained and debugged applications.
- Unit tested and documented website applications and code.
- Also designed and prepared Unit test case using Junit and removed the maximum bugs before passing on the application to the QA team.
- Agile/Scrum Methodology has followed, conducted, attended Stand up meetings every day in the mornings and participated in sprint planning, sprint review for every two weeks.
- Expertise in development, deployment and implementation of dynamic web applications using Application servers like Vignette Application Portal 7, Websphere in Windows and UNIX environments.
- Developed and implemented various dynamic web-based applications using JSP 2.0, Servlets 2.X, Java Script, Ajax, HTML, and CSS.
- Efficiently enhancement of applications with Web2.0 features like AJAX for performance improvement and customer satisfaction.
- UML designing, Class diagrams, Visio diagrams.
- Development, deployment, configuration of the Java Messaging Services (JMS) on Websphere.
- Architecture Design experience.
- Development and deployment of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services including SOAP, WSDL.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for Microservices.
- Experience in implementation of Object to Relational Mapping (ORM) using Hibernate in Data Layer using iBatis as well JDBC.
- Implementing logging mechanism using log4j.
- Experience in using and implementing Design Patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory Method, Business Delegate, Service Locater, Data Access Object (DAO), Front Controller, Factory patterns and frameworks
- Expertise in writing complex queries using PL/SQL MYSQL, MS-SQL Server 2000/2005, Sybase, Oracle and exposure to DDL, DML, stored procedures, cursors, triggers and joins.
- Implemented Java Mail API for the email services, Java FTP API for the file transfer service, ZIP API.
- Creation and execution of Junit Test Cases
- Incorporating enhancements in the existing functionality.
- EAR, WAR, deployment, configuration on Web sphere.
Environment: Java, JSP, JAX-WS, Servlets, EJB, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Web Services, WSDL, Java Beans, WebSphere Application Server, Maven, Web logic workshop, Oracle 11g, SQL Developer, Ant, TOAD, CVS.
- Used Java script prototyping and it will hold the data in java script objects so that this data will be used by both ExtJS and HTML components.
- Wrote Java programs, performed builds, monitored DB2 data and ran SQL.
- Developed Servlets and Worked extensively on Sql.
- Developed ant and Gradle build script, used Apache Ivy to handle dependencies.
- Developed an API to write XML documents from a database. Utilized XML, XPATH, DTD and XSL
- Unit testing for Web application was tested by running on tomcat and jre servers from unix box.
- Used Hibernate for mapping object-oriented design model to relational database.
- Java backend was created using Net Beans and the frontend was built using Adobe Flex.
- Configured EJB and Hibernate on Web sphere Server.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Responsible for testing, debugging, bug fixing and documentation of the system. Use Git for version control and Waterfall methodology was used.