- Around 7 years of IT industry experience in implementing an extensive variety of ability set, roles, and industry verticals in Analysis, Design, Development.
- Involved in all periods of programming life cycle including Requirements Gathering, Designing, Development, Testing and Debugging of Java/J2EE Application.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of SWING, Struts, Collections, Multithreading, Event handling and Exception handling.
- Good experience with IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, and Tomcat Application and Web Servers.
- Good understanding on J2EE Architecture, developing server - side business logic using EJB and persistence with Hibernate 3.0 / IBATIS and MVC model using Struts and Spring Frameworks.
- Good knowledge on SOAP based web services Frameworks and SOA using Oracle BPM.
- Good experience in developing applications with SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Extensive experience in developing Microservices using Spring Boot, Netflix OSS and used build/deploy tools such as Jenkins, Docker, and OpenShift for Continuous Integration & Deployment.
- Experience in API Gateways like Amazon API, Oracle API Gateway and Apigee API gateway.
- Good command over commercial RDBMS such as MongoDB, ORACLE, DB2, SYBASE, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and SQL SERVER.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services like EC2, Simple DB, RDS, Elastic Load Balancing, SQS, SNS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS Cloud Watch, Elastic Beanstalk and Cloud Front, Redshift.
- Good knowledge in Single Sign On, OAuth2.0 Protocol, and Identity management, Http Basic Auth.
- Worked with different Bug Tracking Tools like Rally, Jira, Bugzilla, ClearQuest and Remedy.
- Experienced in developing Automation Framework using Cucumber BDD, JUnit, Selenium WebDriver.
- Implemented Restful web Services for TRIM Records Manager and tested with Swagger UI.
- Good understanding of Java/J2EE Design Patterns and n-tier architecture.
- Having good understanding in XML, XML schemas, XPATH, XSLT, XML parsing using SAX/DOM, JAXB
- Experience in Spring modules like MVC, AOP, JDBC, ORM, and Web Services.
- Managed Declarative Transactions using Spring AOP and integrated Spring with REST.
- Developed Java applications using various IDE's like IBM RAD7 and Eclipse.
- Good knowledge of Apache Subversion (SVN) and Jenkins/Hudson Continuous Integration Server.
- Good experience using QA tools like Mercury Quality Center and HP Quality Center.
- Good experience using version control tools like Git, Clear case, VSS, CVS, SVN, MKS.
- Experience in using ANT, Maven and Jenkins for build automation and loggers using Log4j.
- Experience in writing Unix/Linux shell scripts based on the need and scheduling them.
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm and Micro Services.
- Automated builds of jar files, development documentation, training, data import, export, conversions.
- Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Sun Solaris, Linux, Unix (AIX).
Java Technologies: JSF, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Swing, JDBC, JMS, MDB, JNDI, RMI, Web Services, REST, Design Patterns, JAVA Beans, Ice Faces, POJO, Apache Kafka
Version and Source Control: CVS, Win CVS, Clear Case, SVN, Git, ORM Hibernate 3.1, JPA, TopLink
Modeling Tools / Languages: UML on Rational Rose 4.0, XML, DOM, XSLT, JSON
IDE tools: JDeveloper, JBuilder, Eclipse, RAD, WSAD and Net Beans
Testing Tools: Unit testing, Jasmine, Karma, JaCoCo, Fortify, Selenium, Junit, Jenkins, Mockito, Apache Maven, Gradle, Eclipse
J2EE Common Services APIs: Java Servlet, SWING, JSP, EJB2.0/3.0, JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, Axis, web services, JMS, JNDI, JAXP, JTA, JNDI, JFS 1.1, JAXB, AJAX, Dojo, GWT 1.6
Web Services / Libraries: AWS, Microsoft Azure, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, jQuery, JSTL, ReactJS, React DOM, Bootstrap,
Databases: JDBC, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS Access, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQLApplication/Web Server: BEA WebLogic, IBM Web sphere 4.0 and 5.X, JBOSS, I planet Enterprise 6, Apache Tomcat 4.1.18, Node.js
Frameworks: Django, Flask, React, Angular, React, Vue, Springs, Ext JS, Backbone.js, Struts 1.1/1.2/TilesAPIs / Tools: JSF, Log4j, Ant,, WEB-SERVICES (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, Axis2, CXF), XSL, XML Schema, SAX, JSX, JMS and Designing DTDs
Confidential, Englewood, CO
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Agile standup meetings throughout the project with team members on day to day basis for the update on project status using Rally Software.
- Actively participated in the Analysis, Design, Development and Testing phases of various modules.
- Created reusable components used across various modules using React JS, React-DOM, Bootstrap and JSX.
- Implemented MVC-Model architecture using Struts and other J2EE design patterns for the application development.
- Created and configured struts-config.xml, spring.xml files with Spring Boot to manage control flow.
- Ajax module is used to handle RESTful calls to enable communication between view components and server.
- Creating XML based configuration, property files for application and developing parsers using JAXP, SAX, DOM technologies.
- Implemented in the development of business module applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP and JDBC.
- Developed the DAO layer for the existing applications using Spring, Hibernate and developed various business logic and reports using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
- Providing support for implementation, troubleshooting and updates of applications on Linux/UNIX servers.
- Worked on developing POJO classes to map database tables with java objects.
- Created DB Links to interact with other Oracle databases in the distributed database system.
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of MongoDB database on different platforms.
- Developed Spring JMS message listeners to consume JMS messages from queues and used Spring transaction management to manage the transactions in the application.
- Worked with application servers like JBOSS, and Apache Tomcat.
- Created various unit test cases and integration tests for the DAO, Service, and Controller components using JUnit, DB Unit and Spring Test support.
- Used GIT repository for version control, ANT for building the application and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Extensively used log4j for logging throughout the application.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Java Full Stack Web Developer
- Interacted coordinated with the Design team, Business analyst and end users of the system.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Involved in web application development for backend system using Angular CLI, HTML5, TypeScript and CSS3.
- Used Angular Reactive forms to implement complex forms and performed the validations using Form Builder.
- Developed micro services with spring boot to serve multiple applications across the organization. The data are provided & consumed in JSON.
- Distribute Work Items based on priority by creating batch (Spring Framework) and used Control-M/Server to actual job submission and tracking.
- Implemented for distributed Micro Service Monitoring. Integrated Swagger UI and wrote integration test along with REST document.
- Defined Angular routes using Router module for components at module level to enable lazy loading for modules and components.
- Connected to Data Sources and performed operations using data framework features like Spring Data JPA and Spring ORM.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Developed Test scripts (Selenium) to automate the action functions in Modify and Executed parallel browser testing on various machines using Selenium Grid and performed cross browser testing using Sauce Labs.
- Prototyped use of JSF for presentation development and spring for middle tier development to analyze if use would ease development and efficiently presented the data using JSF Data tables.
- Integration testing, unit testing using JUNIT, Mockito & Spring Test Frameworks and used Splunk for logs monitoring and created dashboards.
- Developed JUnit test cases for regression testing and integrated with Maven based build process and continuous integration of the project using Bamboo.
- Used SQL, PL/SQL to write stored Procedures, Triggers, and views.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Responsible for Analyzing the client requirements and architecting the application based on J2EE Standards.
- Involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) and code development by using Agile based SCRUM methodology.
- Designed and Implemented User Interface in MVC Architecture, which accomplishes a tight and neat co-ordination of Spring MVC, JSP, Servlets.
- Developed web Components using MVC pattern under Struts Framework.
- Implemented various design patterns like Singleton, DAO, Factory pattern etc.
- Responsible for design of prototypes and UML diagrams as per client requirement.
- Implemented AngularJS MVC framework to build Web Application, implemented Spring IOC for dependency injection and Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like logging, security, transaction management.
- Used Custom Tag Libraries for XML parsing and XSL transformations.
- Designed, developed, and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and Spring ORM to integrate with Hibernate.
- Used XML DOM API for parsing XML.
- Strong experience in implementing the Web Services by WSDL and SOAP for Web Service.
- Oracle database design make database connection using JDBC and wrote complex queries, stored procedures.
- Database development required creation of new tables PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Used JBOSS server for deploying the application and handled unit testing by Junit.
- Continuous integration to build the project using Jenkins with Maven Builder.
- CVS was used for version control and Splunk to monitor log files of the application.
Java Software Engineer
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of the project.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the using annotations.
- Used Spring AOP for reporting and used a test-driven approach to development leveraging.
- Developed AJAX scripting to process server side JSP scripting.
- Designed & Developed Request, Response XML schemas (XSD) for the Module which are part of SOAP request and response.
- Developed the Action Form Classes, created JSPs using tag libraries and configured in config.xml, Web.xml files.
- Spring’s support for unit testing.
- Developed Stateless session beans to parse (parser framework) and process the user request into domain object (DAO design pattern) to delegate the business request to the business delegate object.
- Developed necessary parsing and XML construction logic using XML parser APIs JAXB.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Struts published validation framework to support client side and server-side validation.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring framework to inject dependency into objects and to wire objects of business classes.
- Developed persistence layer Data access objects using DAO pattern, JDBC, Hibernate.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the 1:1/1:M/M:M mappings in Hibernate files and created DAO and PO.
- Developed costume queries using Hibernate criteria, native SQL and HQL. Developed inheritance domain objects using table per class hierarchy strategy.
- Configured EH Cache to load the static tables into secondary storage area.
- Used Stored Procedures to save and get the information to/from Database.
- Developed customized SQL for retrieving the data from the database worked with business and client to reach the performance parameters.
- Created Maven build file to build the application and deployed the application in Web Logic Server .
- Log4j framework has been used for logging debug, info & error data.
- Extensively worked on Windows and UNIX operating systems.
- Developed unit test cases to test business scenarios associated with each use case sequences.
- Used GIT Version Controller.
- Extensively solved lot of tickets raised by users in Pivotal Tracker tool (Agile Project Management Tool).