- 8+ years of experience as a Full Stack Software Engineer involved in various phases of SDLC.
- Strong data analytical and programming skills especially in programming languages like Java, Python, SQL.
- Solid understanding on Object Oriented Design, data structures and algorithms.
- Extensive knowledge on Java SE including Collection, Threading and Core Java.
- Have hands on experience in Spring, Spring Boot. Implemented REST Microservices using spring boot
- Good experience in developing applications with SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Expertise with SQL, relational databases and NoSQL databases like Apache Cassandra.
- Experience in writing and executing unit test cases using Junit, Mockito, PowerMockito.
- Passionate about solving complex business, data, and technical challenges.
- Experience in working with Angular modules, templates, directives, services and dependency injection to create a SPA.
- Hands on Experience on Angular CLI (Command line Interface).
- Good amount of work done on Reactive forms in Angular 2+ and their Validations.
- Implemented NGRX store to maintain the state of the application. NGRX store was used to store results after angular injector observable retrieved the data from backend.
- Working knowledge of Agile Development methodologies.
- Experience in conducting code reviews and evaluating code metrics.
- Have hands on experience with version control tools (GIT, SVN, CVS) and Build tools (Maven, Gradle).
- Good Knowledge of Amazon Web Service (AWS) EC2, S3 and EMR(Hadoop).
- Have good understating on Finance Industry /Banking Industry.
- Proficient in Statistical Modeling and Machine Learning techniques.
- Familiarity with quantitative finance concepts such as portfolio optimization, volatility pricing.
- Exposure to financial engineering domain through CQF ( in Quantitative Finance).
- Expert in data cleaning, data analysis and Data Visualization using Python (Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib Packages etc.).
Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, GIT, CVS, Mockito, PowerMockito, Hibernate, Maven, Gradle, SOAP, Restful, Rally, Jira, OOP, Eclipse, Python, Python Libraries(NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Scikit - learn, SciPy), Tableau, QlikView, HDFS, Oozie, Hive, Hadoop, Big Data, XML, Java Script, HTML, Unix, FactSet, Quandl, Jupyter Notebook, Anaconda, AWS, Agile, GitHub, Tomcat, Apache Cassandra, Angular2+,TypeScript, RXJS (Reactive Programming),Redux, NGRX (Store, Effects, Router-Store, Store-Devtools )
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
- Developed Bill of Material Application for Confidential Engineers.
- Developed Confidential Features and User Stories.
- Followed best practices when refactoring or developing new features for Confidential .
- Created Splunk dashboards and reports for BOM applications.
- Developed interfacing application for fetching initial and incremental load using spring framework.
Digital Web Coordinator
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
- Worked on implementing Google analytics event tracking on different web links of website.
- Maintained and Improved web content of Confidential web pages, as well as the University's presence in external social media and networking locations.
- Worked on Google forms in automating the web requests raised by different departments.
- Coordinated with different departments in University for improving content on Website.
- Worked with finance and insurance clients
- Worked on developing different layers of web applications and Implemented business logic using Core Java.
- Developed various test cases and performed unit testing with JUnit and integration testing.
- Worked on UI design artifacts like HTML, CSS and java Script frameworks.
- Used spring framework features like IOC, MVC, AOP and Hibernate Template.
- Assisted in updating the production incident reports and submitted summary report to management each month.
- Independently programmed mean-variance and Black Litterman model to enhance the asset allocation framework.
- Calculated the optimal weight distribution for different risk budgeting techniques.
- Used LedoitWolf covariance shrinkage concept to develop a robust covariance matrix.
- Used Sequential Least Square Quadratic Programming optimizer (SLSQP) from SciPy Package while developing risk budgeting techniques.
- This model combines ideas from CAPM, Confidential Statistics and the Markowitz’s mean variance optimization model to provide a tool for investors to calculate the optimal portfolio weights under specified parameters.
- Performed Correlation and standardization for a data set. Applied cluster analysis of the observations by using all the linkage methods and distance measures. Also Applied Minitab k-means clustering.
- Used bi-variate and multi variate analysis to understand the relationship between the variables, missing value treatment and imputation of missing values.
- Performed Apple stock forecasting with 5 different forecasting techniques
- Developed Interactive Dashboards for different Requirements of Roller coaster dataset.
- Requirements like total Roller coaster in different countries, average length of Roller coasters, max speed according to Type - for parks etc.,
- Developed dashboards for Air Quality dataset.
- Extracted and loaded Wikipedia data dump into AWS S3 service.
- Developed PageRank Algorithm using Hadoop MapReduce.
- Created a three-node cluster and deployed in EMR (Elastic MapReduce) service.
- Retrieved top 500 ranked Wikipedia pages.
- Extracted YouTube data using YouTube v3 API.
- Analyzed YouTube data using MapReduce framework to draw some insights like top 5 rated videos, top 5 categories, top 5 uploaders, top 5 likes, top 5 dislikes, top 5 Comments etc.