- Senior Oracle/Java Developer with 12 years of overall IT experience in a variety of organizations, which includes hands on experience in Oracle, PL/SQL and Java technologies.
- 8 years of comprehensive experience in FLEXCUBE Universal Banking Solutions Product (Oracle/Java/J2EE).
- Experience in various phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, data modeling analysis, architecture design and development for the project.
- Extensively Worked on Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Cursors, ref Cursors, Table functions, Database Triggers, Exception Handlers, Bulk Binds, Collections, Compound Triggers in Oracle 11g/12C
- Involved in creating and modifying PLSQL and SQL*Loader scripts for data extractions, conversions(ETL) and Automating data loading, extraction, report generation using UNIX shell scripting.
- Prepared the ETL Architecture document, which includes the details of ETL components like the source databases, staging database, target databases and Repository details
- Developed and implemented Incremental Loading from various source systems into Staging Area using Mapping Variables
- Hands on experience in working with high volume data and Performance Tuning using Purging the data, Batch Tuning, Data Loading, Various types of Hints, Partitioning and Indexes, writing complex queries, maintenance and documentation
- Hands on experience in working on Applications Health checks, DB environment refresh, Table Purging, Table loading, Security, Capacity Planning, Backup and Recovery.
- Good experience in various source code control tools like Git, Subversion and Bugzilla.
- Hands on experience in application servers like Web Logic 11g and Tomcat x,
- Experience working in Scrum Agile methodology.
- Knowledge in Big - data technologies like Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Zookeeper.
- Good at adoption of new/innovative technologies to meet fast-paced development.
Operating Systems: Windows
Web Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSON, JDBC, JMS, EJB, Web Services, XML, HTML5, CSS3, SOA, Angular JS, jQuery.
Methodologies: SDLC, OOAD, Agile, Scrum, TDD
Servers: WebLogic, Apache Tomcat 5/6/7.
Frameworks: Spring, Angular JS, Hibernate
Version Controls: SVN
Databases: Oracle 11g/12C, NoSQL, MySQL
Development Tools: Eclipse, JDeveloper
Build Tools: Ant, Maven
Logging and Testing Tools: Log4J, Junit
Web Services: Restful Web Services, soap
Hadoop Technologies: Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Zookeeper, CDH
Tools: SQL Navigator, TOAD, MOS, JIRA, Confluence, OBIEE
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Technology Stack Used: Java,SpringBoot, Spring Cloud, Apache Kafka, Micro services, Kafka,Streams, and Redis
- Developed micro services using Spring Bootand Elasticsearch.
- Developing dashboard and alerts to monitor application
- Provided fixes related to DB units and Java units
Senior Applications Engineer
- Documented all phases of the analysis, design, programming, implementation and maintenance of Technical projects and kept in Oracle Workspace.
- Prepared the Implementation check-list, tracker, phase details and update management.
- Triaging the Incidents during the product implementation by module wise.
- Deployed J2EE applications (WAR, JAR, EAR) on managed servers and in clustered environment using Console or auto deployment scripts in stage and production
- Involved in Application deploymentsin Web logic server, SOA and RAD unit generations
- Reviewed the existing quality processes and procedures and provide suggestions for improvement in business processes for efficient functioning (sizing, volume etc)
- Reviewed security issues and created action plans to remediate identified vulnerabilities.
- Reviewed and implemented new DEVOPS platform - Plato for application development
- Implemented the SWIFT code changes in Flexcube.
- Applied the product patch set timely till the patch set freeze and product deployment.
- Provided L2/L3 support for Flexcube product.
- Supported End-of-Day (EOD) and Beginning-of-Day (BOD) Batch Operations and Patch Management.
- Triaging the incidents related to End-of-Day (EOD), Sev1, Web logic, database performance and Batch performance.
- Proactively collected batch details before End-of-Day (EOD), End-of-Month and End-of-Year and provided relevant broadcast fixes.
- Collected the issue relevant logs, debugs, AWR’s and analyze, fix it and upload in Oracle MOS tool.
- Provided the root cause for the sev1/sev2 incidentsand shared the fixes (control and patch) timely.
- Collected the Bank Volume Trackers, analyzed and provided fixes.
- Conducted the module wise health checks and provided relevant Patches.
- Performed code migration, database refresh, database change management and data management through the various stages of the development life cycle.
- Developed various OBIEE reports, Canned Reports, Dashboards and integrated with Flexcube.
- Worked on Java Messaging Services (JMS) for developing messaging services.
- Developing new and maintaining existing functionality using SPRING MVC, Hibernate.
- Developed RESTful web services using Jersey framework
- Oracle Best Practices - Followed the Oracle best practices in Flexcube product, database and web logic server maintenance.
Technology Stack Used: Oracle 11g/12C, PL/SQL, Java, J2EE, FLEXCUBE, PL/SQL developer, Oracle Web logicServer 11g/12c, RAD
Tool:, JDeveloper, Oracle-MOS, OBIEE, SOA suit, Java Micro services, Plato platform, Zool, DockerJIRA, Confluence, ELK, Gateway, Oracle BI
Sr Analyst - Apps prog
- Performed applications programming activities to include code, test, debug, and document, maintain and modify applications programs.
- Collaborate with customers, Business Analysts and other teams to develop solutions and support CreditCard applications.
- Provided L2 support for the credit card applications during loads.
- Addressed the issues/failures within the SLA. Join the bridge line to work with all the impacted downstream applications/interfaces and make sure the issues resolved and Problem ticket has to close properly and sign-offs from the technical counter parts of impacted interfaces.
- Enhanced the Atlas application functionality by creating new tables and screens.
- Resolved the incidents within SLA and timelines.
- Provided technical and functional support to the End users.
- Raised the Incidents to development team (L3) using Maximo tools (problem management) and get the fixes timely.
- Attended the CAB and ECAB meetings for fix releases.
- Analyzed and fixed the job failures in Autosys job scheduler and rescheduled.
- Monitored the Application performance and database using internal tools & OEM.
- Involved in Quarterly application patch releases and supported from offshore.
- Developed various DB packages and functions and deployed in Atlas application.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills in identifying and resolving application and Interface incidents
- Used Junit to develop test cases for performing Unit testing.
- Supported the IVR, IDCS, Sermepa application implementations, production deployments and stabilization phases.
- Visited Customer ( Confidential, UK) for knowledge Transfer and application deployments.
Technology Stack Used: Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP), Oracle 10g/11g, PL/SQL, TOAD, UNIX, Tectia, Autosys, Eclipse,XML, SOAP, JIRA and IBM-Maximo
Senior Oracle Developer
- Collaborate with customers, Business Analysts, teams to develop solutions in DPM applicationsin Confidential regions and L4 support.
- Involved in DRAGON application development, deployment and integrate with existing DPM applications.
- Developed scripts subprograms, packages, triggers, procedures, functions using SQL, PL/SQL for data updations.
- Involved in migration of data from direct customer database model to new data models (UDM).
- Scheduled Control-M jobs for DPM applications.
- Involved in monitor, troubleshoot and resolve metric alerts, performance related issues like high CPU utilization, application performance, high memory utilization, application tuning and query tuning.
- Involved in production database dump restoration in DEVenvironments.
- Involved in monitoring, troubleshoot and resolved failed jobs.
- Ensured that storage, archiving, back-up and recovery procedures are functioning correctly.
- Involved in developing reports like backlog order details(Backlog provides the backlog order details), Order Lookup (order status), Order/Tracking Dashboard (provides logistics, routing information etc)
- Involved in DMX/SAN Storage migrations along with Infra team.
- Provided the Applications knowledge to support groups (PSSD, SAS)
Technology Stack Used: JAVA, J2EE,Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, TOAD, UNIX, BMC-REMEDY 7,SOA 10G, BPEL, BMC Control-M, VSTS, QCErwin,SharePoint, IBM-QC