- Having around 8 years of Professional experience in IT Industry involved in Developing, Implementing and maintenance of various web based applications using Java, J2EE Technologies.
- Extensive SDLC experience including Requirement Analysis, Preparations of Technical Specifications Document, Design and Coding, Application Implementation, Unit testing & System Testing, Functional & Regression Testing and Production Support.
- Proficient with Software development methodologies like Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Extensively used Java 8 features such as lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections and for effective sorting mechanisms and new Date Time API.
- Hands on experience with Amazon web services (AWS) and Amazon cloud technologies such as Amazon EC2 (virtual servers) and Amazon Cloud Watch (monitoring).
- Designed, configured and managed public/private cloud infrastructures utilizing Amazon Web Services (AWS) including EC2, Auto - Scaling in launching EC2 instances, Elastic Load Balancer, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Cloud Formation, IAM , SNS.
- Experience in implementing client - server business applications using Microservices, Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot .
- Developed web-based enterprise applications using Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MVC Framework (Struts, Spring MVC) and SQL.
- Experience in application development using J2EE technologies like EJB, JPA, JTA, JMS, JNDI, JAX-WS and JAX-RS.
- Extensive experience in design and development of J2EE applications using Core Java, Java Collections, Exception handling, Annotations, Data Structures, Multithreading, Transaction Management, JMS Custom Tag Libraries, JSTL, XML and other open source frameworks and APIs.
- Experience using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions and Spring Security.
- Expertise in Creating Hibernate configuration file, Hibernate Mapping files and defined persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database .
- Experience in designing, developing, and deploying J2EE applications on Web sphere, Web logic, Apache Tomcat, Glass Fish and JBoss application Servers.
- Proficient in developing Web Services related technologies &frame works : WSDL, SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, AXIS and Jersey, SOAP UI.
- Proficient in implementing various Java design patterns like MVC , Session Facade , Data Access Object (DAO) , Factory , Singleton , Data Transfer Object , and Front Controller.
- Experienced with JAX-RS specification like Jersey and RestEasy to Implement REST based applications.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top Down Approach and Bottom up Approach.
- Experience with MOCKITO, JUnit and Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Used Maven, ANT and Jenkins to deploy automated builds in different environments.
- Subversion SVN, CVS, GIT and Visual Source Safe as versioning software tools.
- Experience in developing applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Highly experience with Java complaint IDE’s like STS , Eclipse , IntelliJ and RAD.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, creative problem solving, quick learning, interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
- Good understanding of Business workflow, Business logic and Business methods for further implementation of user requirement in a distributed application environment.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL,PL/SQL.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JMS, EJB, JDBC, JSP, JSF, JNDI, Java Security.
Tools & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, JSF, JUnit, SOAP UI.
Web services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, Micro Services, AWS (Amazon Web Services).
Web/App Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss EAP, Web Logic Server, Glassfish.
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MongoDB/NoSQL.
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite(STS), RAD.
O-R mapping: Hibernate, MyBatis.
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, RTC, StarTeam, TOAD, Jenkins.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear case, GitHub.
OS & Environment: Windows, UNIX, Linux.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Full Stack Developer
- Used Angular to build a single page application using typescript.
- Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using Angular JS.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API'S using components, based architecture provided by Angular 4.
- Involved in using java like Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Serialization and Java 1.8 features like Stream API, and Method references.
- Experience with advance technologies like MongoDB, Cassandra and advanced framework like Spring Boot.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components and RESTful service endpoints using spring boot.
- Used object storage container to store the secured files and retrieved from API by using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Integrated front end technologies like JSP and AJAX, java web frameworks Hibernate and Spring, and an Oracle database.
- Created shell scripts and PL/SQL scripts that were executed daily to refresh data feeds from multiple systems.
- Led development efforts for Adjustable-Rate Mortgage application. Managed small team of three employees to create an application to determine high risk mortgages.
- Restructured build environment to implement technologies such as Maven, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, and Sql Loader.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing
- Expertise in J2EE Technology- Servlets, Struts, spring, JDBC, JTA, JPA, Hibernate and JMS.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Developed scalable solutions using NoSQL databases Cassandra, MongoDB.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) and used agile methodology ( SCRUM ) for developing application.
- Application is implemented using agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using AngularJS .
- Working as an application developer experienced with controllers, views and models in NodeJS .
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and Bootstrap .
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer , DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC template, using Spring IOC (Dependency Injection) .
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) and Hibernate .
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Used Spring DAO Module along with Struts Framework to deal with Database.
- Build the application based on new features of Java Jdk 1.8 at service layer level.
- Worked on Java 8 Streams and on lambda expressions
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS (Cloud Services) infrastructure using AWS (SNS, SQS).
- Configured AWS Cloud Watch to monitor AWS resources as well as application and troubleshoot AWS EC2 status check including System Status check and Instance Status check alerts.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch, Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security
- Implemented the various services using Micro-services architecture in which the services works independently
- Implemented Micro-services using Pivotal Cloud Foundry platform build upon Spring Boot Services
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal with largenumber of chunks using Spring Batch Framework to execute the similar jobs simultaneously.
- Used Hibernate , object /relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL -based schema.
- Designed and developed a JDBC driver that intercepts a create view DDL parses it, converts it to a relational model, and stores in the database.
- RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, third party libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in MongoDB.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design, etc.
- Proficiency in adoption of architecture paradigms such as SOA , Web services , Middleware technologies.
- Worked with core java concepts like Collections Framework , Multithreading and Memory management.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing.
- Automate build process through Maven build framework.
- Worked on all the project written in the shell script to execute in the linux and unix box.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Setup the Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) process for the application using the tools Docker , Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS and used GIT for Version Control of code for incremental development.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in development, unit testing, performance tuning, application support & maintenance in Information Technology and analyzing and developing the application using Object Oriented Application & Design ( OOAD ).
- Developed web Application Using Core Java, spring, Hibernate, HTML5, Angular-JS, Java Script, JQuery and CSS .
- Implemented Representational state transfer (REST) Web services for distributed systems using Jersey framework.
- Developed, deployed and maintained Single Sign On application in development, test and production environments.
- Created screens by assembling Struts Tiles : header, footer, menu, body and defined common page layouts, menu layouts, and use them by passing lists of items and links. Reuse existing layouts using inheritance.
- Implemented Spring Transaction management for some database transactions.
- Used Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring IOC and Hibernate to establish the Connection with Database for Store
- Used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to query the database for complex data.
- Extensive experience working with XML, XSD, JSON.
- Experienced in writing unit test cases using JUNIT and Mockito.
- Developed JMS Queues for asynchronous messaging and Web Services using SOAP/WSDL.
- Developed messaging module using Spring JMS, Apache Camel and Active MQ .
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate spring framework .
- Exposing and consuming the services to the downstream/upstream applications using Apache CXF and REST services.
- Worked on making AJAX calls to connect database using RESTFUL web APIs and worked on integrating the middleware to front-end.
- Deployed the applications using JBoss Application server.
- Used SVN as version control tool.
- Used log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions and debugging.
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) phases of the project like Requirement gathering, development, enhancements using agile methodologies.
- Used Spring MVC for implementing the Web layer of the application. This includes developing Controllers, Views and Validators.
- Developed the service and domain layer using Spring Framework modules like Core-IOC, AOP.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database.
- Developed the Application Framework using Java, Spring, Hibernate and Log4J .
- Created DB tables , functions, Joins and wrote prepared statements using SQL.
- Configured Hibernate session factory in applicationcontext.xml to integrate Hibernate with Spring .
- Configured ApplicationContext.xml in Spring to adopt communication between Operations and their corresponding handlers.
- Developed Spring rest controllers to handle JSON data and wrote Dao’s and services to handle the data.
- Created DB tables , functions, Joins and wrote prepared statements using PL/SQL.
- Consumed and Create REST Web services using Spring and Apache CXF .
- Developed MySQL stored procedures and triggers using SQL to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic.
- Used Maven to build the application and deployed on WebLogic Application Server.
- Used IntellIJ for development and WebLogic Application Server for deploying the web application.
- Monitored the error logs using log4j .
- Implemented Spring JMS message listeners with JMS queues for consumption of Asynchronous requests.
- Used AOP concepts like aspect, join point, advice, point cut, target object and AOP proxies.
Environment: Java, J2EE, HTML, SOAP UI, JSP, Java Script, Hibernate, Spring, XML, Maven, WebLogic, log 4j, Tortoise SVN, Eclipse Kepler, MySQL, SOAP web services.