- ver 7 years of experience as a Sr. Java Full stack developer in full software development life cycle including requirement analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and maintenance.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD), Waterfall model and agile methodologies like SCRUM
- Experienced in SOA and Web Services technologies, including RESTful, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, Axis, Soap, XML, WSDL, SAX and SAAS based design.
- Experienced in performing automation using Selenium, Java and performing Behavioral driven testing using Cucumber and Jbehive.
- Extensive knowledge of XML-based standards and protocols (such as WSDL and SOAP), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), development of XSD schemas and implementing both SOAP and REST web services.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like NodeJS, Struts 2.0/1.2, Spring 2.5/3.0, Spring MVC, IoC, Web and ORM Technology like Hibernate 3.0, JPA, EJB3.0, IBatis, Mybatis, JQuery.
- Experience with different IDE's like Eclipse, NetBeans, Intellij.
- Good knowledge and experience in Core and J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Abstract Factory, Builder, MVC2, Business Delegate, DAO etc.
- Expertise building SOAP Web services based on AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Experienced in other front-end technologies such as SASS, LESS, Typescript, BOOTSTRAP, TypeScript, Angular1, Angular1.5, Angular 2, Ajax, JSON, NodeJS etc.
- Expertise in Distributed and Web environments, focused in JAVA Technologies -Java collections, Threads, J2SE, JDBC, Struts, Spring products (core, boot, integrations, security), Hibernate Framework.
- Expertise in Spring Security Modules and Authentication.
- Eexperience in designing and coding stored procedures and functions using PL/SQL and also fine-tuning SQL queries.
- Proficient in programming with Java/J2EE and strong experience in technologies such as JSP Servlets, Struts, Spring (IOC&AOP), Spring Boot, Hibernate, ATG Commerce, EJBs, MDBs, Session Beans, JDBC and JNDI.
- Good OOAD skills and data modeling using UML (Use-cases, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams etc.)
- Created POC's using NodeJS, MongoDB, Express-JS and Body-Parser to create REST services.
- Experienced in build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and using them with continous integration tools like Jenkins to create and publish application artifacts.
- Good understanding of NoSQL Database and hands on work experience in writing application on No SQL database which is MongoDB.
- Extensively experienced in Middle Tier Development using Servlets, JSPs, and EJB (3.0).
- Experience in using DOM4J, JAXB, JAXP parsing and XML Bean to process, validate, parse and extract data from XML files.
- Experience in handling messaging services using Apache Kafka .
- In depth knowledge on ELK Stack like Elasticsearch
- Experience in working with Web/Application Servers like Web logic, JBoss and Tomcat Servers and databases such as Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server 6.5/7.0.
- Good knowledge of Cloud Foundry and Spring Boot applications
- Extensive experience with Web/Application servers likes Apache Tomcat, Jetty, Jboss V5 or V6, Oracle WebLogic Servers, Web Sphere AS and building the applications using ANT, Maven, WEB 2.0 build tool.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks and tools like Struts, spring, hibernate.
- Extensive experience in using IDE's Eclipse, My Eclipse, Eclipse Galileo and RAD.
- Experience in writing SQL Queries, Triggers, and Stored procedures for database transactions.
- Experience in working different operations system environments with java in Windows, UNIX Extensive experience in deploying, managing and developing with MongoDB clusters.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking.
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA, Web Logic 8.1/9.1/10.3 , IBM Web Sphere 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0 , JBoss, Tomcat 5.0.28/6.0, Bug tracking, Jenkins, Cucumber.
IDEs: Eclipse, Spring STS, IntelliJ, Web Storm, NetBeans.
AWS Skills: EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, IAM, AMI, ELB, CLI, SNS, RDS, VPN, NAT, GIT, DNS, Route53, DBA, Dynamo DB, Auto scaling Servers, Glacier, Storage Lifecycle rules, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Front, Functional knowledge of Import/Export Snowball, Elastic ache, VPC, Direct Connect, Route 53, Cloud watch, Cloud trail, IAM &Roles, SNS subscription service.
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, REST, SOAP UI, Micro services.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC, Waterfall model.
Message Brokers: Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, IBMMQ
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, Protractor, Mockito, Karma, Jasmine.
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11G, DB2, SQL Server 2005/2008, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase, MongoDB, Cassandra.
Big Data Tools: Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Zookeeper, Hive, Sqoop, Cassandra, Flume, Couch base, MongoDB, Neo4J, Redis, MLlib.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Git, Stash, Bitbucket.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle.
Spring Tools: Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Micro services, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Hateos, Spring Cloud, Swagger UI, Sleuth, and Spring Zuul, Feign Client.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
Sr Full Stack Java Developer
- Interacting with the teammates for understanding the business and the business users for gathering the requirements.
- Developed Application components and API's using core Java.
- Created and developed PL/SQL packages to deliver/receive client data, used for further processing.
- Expertise in developing the user interface (UI) using JSP, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Designed and developed MicroServices using node.js, Mongo DB, Neo4J, Elastic search on Cisco Private Cloud Open Stack Platform.
- Developed and maintained Oracle Stored procedures/packages that will upload ETL.
- Followed Agile methodology throughout the project, involve in Scrum meetings with the team members on day - to-day basis for the update on project status.
- Implemented reactive Angular 2 components using RXJS.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining complex SQL queries for data analysis and data extraction as per client requirements
- Validated forms using Angular 2 and regular expressions there by providing client side validation and server validation.
- Responsive web design (RWD) is developed using frameworks like Angular JS 2.0, typescript and MVC frameworks and Bootstrap.
- Implemented java 8 features like Lambda expression, Streaming API and functional interface.
- Used standard J2EE design patterns and Model View Controller in application design.
- Implemented presentation layer using Spring Boot, J-Query and Bootstrap.
- Implemented Java 8 features such as Streams, Lambda expressions, method reference and Optional Class to reduce the code size and simplify the operations.
- Lambda function to index the data dump in Dynamo DB and store the indexes in Elastic Search domain.
- Used Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, and AWS Identity).
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon Web Services focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling.
- Installed the application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Used Bootstrap library to quickly build project UI s and used Angular JS framework to associate HTML elements to models.
- Excellent understanding of Java concepts like Multithreading, String handling and implemented with JDK 1.8 features.
Environment: JDK 1.8, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Angular 2/4, Spring AOP, Hibernate 4.0, JAX-RS Webservices, JAX-WS Webservices, Apache CXF, AJAX, UML, JSTL SQL, PL/SQL,, Typescript, Eclipse 4.2, Junit, XMLSPY, SOAPUI 5.1, Log4j, Maven 3.1, AWS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, Maven, Jenkins, Junit 4.1, Selenium, JIRA, Selenium, GIT, Chef, MongoDB, Apache Camel, AWS, Jasmine.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Responsible for all stages of design, development, and deployment of applications. Active role in Test Driven Development termed as TDD apart from Agile Software Development.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings with our team to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Developed an application were involved in design changes using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and Bootstrap.
- Used Spark - Streaming APIs to perform necessary transformations and actions on the data got from Kafka and Persists into Cassandra database.
- Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using Angular JS.
- Implemented Docker container service, build pipe line like Jenkins, Bamboo and GoCD for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment that can run on the cloud or on-premises
- Used Docker for creating Docker images for launching containers on AWS EC2 and Expert in using Docker for Environment provision solution.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, third party libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Involved in using java like Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Serialization and Java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions, Stream API, and Method references.
- Experience with advance technologies like MongoDB, Cassandra and advanced framework like Spring Row
- Experience with NoSQL document-based data stores like Mongo DB and have designed various data models for the system.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components and Restful service endpoints using spring boot.
- Implemented first-hand the best/worst practices for integrating Micro Services into existing system architecture.
- Micro Services were being used as a strategy to gradually replace a core monolithic application while still adding business features.
- Used object storage container to store the secured files and retrieved from API by using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Implemented Batch jobs using Spring Batch created various item readers, item writers and item processors.
- Implemented Restful and SOAP based Web Services and used Soap UI for testing.
- Strong knowledge in developing Web Services using SOA, SOAP, WSDL and XML.
- Having Experience using tools like RAD, SOAPUI, TOAD, Perforce, POSTMAN. And build method like MAVEN.
- Used Node JS to run Web pack tasks and build properly the project.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing
- Expertise in J2EE Technology- Servlets, Struts, spring, JDBC, JTA, JPA, Hibernate and JMS.
- Designed and developed J2EE application using HTML5, CSS3, Angular.js, Bootstrap, Java, Spring 4, Hibernate
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Developed scalable solutions using NoSQL databases Cassandra, MongoDB.
- WebSphere is used as an Application Server to Deploy the Application.
- Used JUnit and build tools such as MAVEN.
- Used GitHub to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts
- Used Spring Tool Suite(STS) IDE tool for application development.
- Actively participated in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing phases, and responsible for the full stack development.
- Developed user interface using HTML, CSS, Java Script, Ajax and JQuery
- Used Hibernate for data persistence and designed hibernate queries and Hibernate specific configuration and mapping files for Oracle Database.
- Defined the Data Source, associations, components, Inheritance and configured the hibernate environment using HQL.
- Developed the application using Spring MVC, Spring Web flow and added asynchronous features using AJAX.
- Focused primarily on the MVC components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Used Maven to build and deploy the application in the server.
- Involved in the creation of exhaustive JUnit Unit Test Cases for each java class that is being developed for this application using a mocking framework Mockito using Test Driven Development technique.
- Implemented the Web Service client for the login authentication, credit reports and applicant information using JAX - WS and Apache Axis.
- Developed messaging module using Spring JMS and ActiveMQ.
- Used JIRA to fix and track the workflow.
- Configuration and deployment of the web application using WebSphere 7.
- Following Agile practices to develop and deliver the requirements.
Java Developer/Linux Administrator
- Installed, Configured & Upgrade of Solaris 10 and Linux operating system.
- Installation and Administration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SLSE10 using Kick start including performance monitoring, scaling and capacity planning and hardware maintenance of Sun fire servers.
- Managing systems routine backup, scheduling jobs like disabling and enabling cron jobs, enabling system logging, network logging of servers for maintenance, performance tuning, testing.
- Managed UNIX's server services such as Bind DNS, Puppet, Postfix, Apache web server, Tomcat, MYSQL.
- Installation and administration of TCP/IP, NFS, DNS, NTP, Auto mounts, send mail and print servers as per client's requirement.
- Developed data access components using JDBC, DAOs, and Beans for data manipulation.
- Developed several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks. Implemented the functionalities using Java, JSP, Servlets and J2EE framework.
- Designed and developed a JDBC driver that interacts with database by intercepting SQL.
- Extensively worked with JDBC programs using MySQL databases and developed SQL and PL/SQL for Oracle to process the data.
- Written and executed various SQL Queries\SQL programs to retrieve the data from the database Oracle.
- Developed XML documents and generated XSL files for Payment Transaction and Reserve Transaction systems.
- Designing the database and coding of SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Views using IBM DB2.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for asynchronous processing of alerts.
- Used CVS for version control and Clear case for source code control, JUNIT for unit testing.
- Involved in peer code reviews and performed integration testing of the modules.
- Used GIT as a version control system to store current and previous versions of source code.
- Providing technical assistance in creating High Level and Low-Level design using Spring framework, Web Logic, SOAP Web Services, JDK1.6.
Environment: LINUX, Nagios, Solaris, Apache server, Tomcat, SLSE10, java, J2EE, Java Script, HTML, CSS, JSF, QA, DEV, MySQL, DAO, JDBC, J Query, SQL, PL/SQL, Eclipse, JavaBeans, UML, JSP, JSON, Shell Scripting and WINDOWS 7, Jenkins, Git, J-unit, Selenium, Maven, QA.