- Around 8 years of experience in requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, integration and testing of Client/Server based applications using Java and J2EE object - oriented technologies
- Experienced in using Agile Methodology including creating product / Sprint catalogues, active participation in Scrum, Sprint planning and backlog meetings.
- Extensive experience in Core Java, OOPS, Java Swing, Java Multi-threading, Exception Handling, Data Structures and Algorithms, Collections, Garbage Collection, Method References, Functional Interface.
- Expertise in Server-side development using Java, J2EE, EJB, JPA, JDBC, JMS, NodeJS.
- Experienced in producing and consuming SOAP and RESTful Web Services using JAX-RS , JAX-WS, WSDL, JAX-B APIs and implemented using Jersey, Jackson, and Spring REST libraries.
- Developed applications using J2EE Design Patterns such as Model-View-Controller (MVC), Singleton.
- Created unit test cases using Junit 4.x and Mockito within Test Driven Development (TDD) environment for the back end and used Jasmine and Karma for testing front end. Experience in creating build scripts using Ant, Maven and Gradle tools and scripting Docker files and deploying onto Docker containers
- Strong experience in building web application using various Spring Framework features like Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Injection, Spring JPA Crud and Spring Annotations.
- Implement OAuth tokenization for RESTful webservices using Spring boot.
- Experience in developing applications as Microservices using Spring Boot based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with ESB (Enterprise Service Bus).
- Extensive experience in Object Relational Mapping (ORM) using Hibernate 4.x , MyBatis and Spring Data JPA frameworks.
- Good experience with employment of Apache Kafka, Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Good experience on RDBMS like MS SQL Server, IBM DB2, Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft Access and NOSQL like Cassandra and Mongo db.
- Strong experience in data analysis and Proficient in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures.
- Experience with developing Automated Integration tests using Selenium, Cucumber.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL, Views, Functions, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Having hands on experience in deploying web and J2EE enterprise applications on WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, Glassfish and JBOSS Server.
- Proficient in generating by integrating Jasper Reports, JFreeCharts, Apache POI and Dynamic Data Visualization tools like D3.js.
- Used Splitter, Aggregator patterns using Apache Camel.
- Knowledge in ADF Business Components, ADF Faces, Task Flow, ADF Web Services, JSF.
- Good working knowledge in IDE tools like Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, Visual Studio code.
- Expertise in deploying enterprise applications using Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) and extensive experience with Splunk.
- Experienced in using Version Control Tools such as Apache Subversion, CVS, GITHUB.
- Experience working with AWS provided Solutions like EC2, ELB, VPC, Route 53, RDS, S3, IAM CloudWatch.
- Strong experience in Windows, UNIX, Linux environments.
- Experience in de-bugging using implementation of Apache Log4j for logging
- Manage project planning, daily scrum meetings, sprints, and release planning.
- Provided 24/7 on-call pager support during pre-production and post-production time.
- Extensive application development experience for Banking, Financial Services, Government, Telecom, Mobility domains.
- Ability to efficiently translate algorithms, ideas and concepts to software applications.
- Highly motivated team player, quick learner, and proven record of capability to work under pressure and deadlines.
Languages: Java 8, J2EE, C++, C, PL/SQL
Technologies: Java Servlets, JSP 2.0, Hibernate, React JS Angular JS, Node JS, Ext JS, BootStrap4, JMS, RESTFUL services.
Tools: and Framework: Spring 4.x, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Cloud, Struts 1.3/2.0, JSF, JNDI, Apache CXF, myBatis.
Scripting Languages: Java script, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, XML
Databases & Clients: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, IBM DB2, MySQL 5.x, SQL Server 12.0, MongoDB, Cassandra, Postman, SOAP UI.
Version Control: Git, Bit-Bucket, CVS and SVN
Web Servers: SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAXP, JAXB, Apache Axis, SQL Servers.
Design Patterns: Session Façade, Business Delegate, Front Controller, Service Locator, Singleton, Observer, DTO, DAO, MVC, Iterator, Factory, Abstract Factory.
Methodologies: Rational Unified Process, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development
IDE & Containerization: Eclipse, Visual Studio, PyCharm, IntelliJ, Apache Tomcat, Docker
Tools: Selenium, Log4J, JUnit, Mockito, Maven 3.0.5/2.2.1 , ANT 1.7.1., Rational Rose, UML, Rational Clear case, CVS, jBPM, Poster.
Cloud Technologies: AWS-EC2, S3, VPC, Cloud Watch, PCF
Project Tools & Build Script: Jira, Maximo, Clear Quest, Quality Center, Log4j, Bugzilla & Jenkins, Gradle, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Fiddler.
OS & Environment: Windows, Unix, Linux, and Mac
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Planning, Developing, Integration and Testing application modules followed by Agile/Scrum methodologies. Participated in estimating size of backlog items, daily scrum, and iteration planning.
- Involved in the preparation of use case, sequence diagrams, class diagrams, activity diagrams etc. Involved in developing reusable core libraries using core java Classes and Interfaces.
- Architected, designed, and implemented a SPA (Single Page Application) in AngularJS which consume JSON from a Spring MVC, using Spring Security to secure the Application
- Implemented nested views and routing using Angular UI Router as per the requirement. GUI was developed using JSP, HTML, and Angular 6 and created reusable components in Angular 6 using Custom Directives Filters, Services and Partials.
- Exposed Stateless session beans as RESTful web services using JAX-RS. Implemented Angular promises to handle asynchronous communication with our Rest API for various requirements.
- Defined new validations through Angular 6 for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Used AngularJS Routing for navigation between nested HTML views in the application and created Angular custom directives that were used along with HTML elements for DOM manipulation.
- Build Rest services using NodeJS and Express JS and used a full complement of Express, AngularJS, Node Js, and MongoDB to store and present assessments
- Implemented Microservices architecture for the creation of the independent components utilizing Spring Boot for consuming RESTful services.
- Configured Java Messaging Services (JMS) on WebSphere Server using Eclipse IDE.
- Familiar with MongoDB write concern to avoid loss of data during system failures and implemented read preferences in MongoDB replica set.
- Used Hibernate for Database Persistence to perform CRUD operations.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data.
- Involved in writing queries, stored procedures and modifications to existing database structure as required per addition of new features.
- Deployed Spring Boot based Micro services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- Used AWS S3 to store data and to retrieve the stored data very quickly and used Elasticsearch for searching the document.
- Highly created fault tolerant, highly scalable Java application using AWS Elastic Load Balancing as part of process improvements
- Package, build, Integrated and deploy enterprise component on WebSphere that involves EAR and WAR.
- Involved in writing SQL scripts and creating backend database table for complex business operations. Participated in building web-services using SOAP that allowed integrating the business application with the legacy applications and facilitates for future applications.
- Developed a production Node.js application with Express module and persisted user information in MongoDB using Mongoose ORM, Node JS to manage dependencies, and Express JS to quickly build a modular server codebase.
- Worked on MongoDB concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, replication, schema design. Involved in configuring WebSphere servers, database connections and participated in back-end Database programming using Oracle and developed SQL Queries.
- Used Log4j API for logging in development, testing and production environments.
- Implemented version controlling using Gitlab and used Jenkins for continuous integration. Wrote build & deployment scripts using Ant, Maven.
- Responsible for supporting the application in production and handling the incident service requests using Splunk.
- Used JUnit and Mockito framework for unit testing of application and implemented Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology and used JIRA bug tracking tool and Jasper for report generation.
- Utilized Open API Specification Swagger for design, documentation, testing and deployment of REST APIs.
- Used GIT for version control and used eclipse as the IDE for developing the application, Used Rational Clear Quest for defect fixing. Involved in guiding, mentoring new contractors to understand the application
- Co-ordinated with QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code and actual testing responsible for defects allocation and resolution of those defects
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Senior Java Developer
- Involved in Agile Scrum Methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD) for the software development process to produce high quality application
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System and User Acceptance Testing.
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot and used Bootstrap along with Angular 6 in creating the Application.
- Developed Micro Service to provide Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with various data persistence frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring Data JPA and messaging engines.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop spring-based application with very less configuration.
- Using Spring MVC framework to better control the presentation, business, structural and navigational aspects of the applications.
- Integration with Spring Security and Spring Boot Thyme leaf in Web application.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Designed and Developed Web Services using technologies UDDI, WSDL, SOAP.
- Installed and configured required software for application development (RAD, Oracle database) WebSphere, Tomcat, plugins for Eclipse, required framework jars.
- Designed and implemented a Cassandra NoSQL based database and associated RESTful web service that persists high-volume user profile data.
- Used Spring Boot Actuator to externalize application configuration properties for different environments.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot and handled the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Extensively used Spring AOP to maintain the code clean and logic consistent and used point cuts to call other class methods according to advice structures.
- Used Hibernate for Database Persistence to perform CRUD operation like insert, update, retrieve.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data with SQL-based schema
- Used X stream API to transfer data back and forth between Spring MVC and Ext JS .
- Worked on different type of indexes based on different collections to get performance in MongoDB.
- Experienced in handling Version Control Systems like SVN and GIT.
- Worked on Data Migration from PL/SQL 11 to Oracle 12C. Creating and replacing procedures to migrate old data into new system for the database storage.
- Configured & deployed Java applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the AWS stack, cloud formation.
- Deployed the project on EC2 Ubuntu instance and collaborated with DevOps team for the deployment.
- Experienced in build tools like Ant and Maven, Log4j for Logging and JUnit, Mockito for testing.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Implemented the Apache Kafka cluster as messaging system between the APIs and Microservices.
- Used Jenkins for CI/CD Continuous Implementation and Continuous Delivery on EC2 Instance.
- Deployed the Spring Boot application that is intended to run on dev local machine using PCF .
- Used Junit and TestNG testing Framework as a test runner and JIRA for Project management.
- Worked on data driven testing, Cross browser testing and parallel test execution using Selenium Web driver and Selenium Grid and used JMeter for load and performance testing.
- Worked closely with QA team and fixed QA bugs as well as production issues with quick turnaround time.
Senior Java Developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development & Customization of the Application.
- Created UML diagrams (use case, class, sequence & collaboration diagram) based on the business requirements using IBM Rational Software Modeler.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, Business Delegate, Service locator, Session facade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Involved in Sprint planning sessions and participated in the daily Agile SCRUM meetings.
- Developed web services both SOAP, RESTFUL web services with Apache CXF for integration of services such as login according to the client.
- Developed POJO and implemented Hibernate4.x and integration with Spring Framework.
- Implemented Java EE components using IOC, Spring Security and Spring Boot modules.
- Developed Microservices using Spring Boot , Spring Security and deployed to AWS cloud .
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database.
- Implemented OAuth 2.0 provider mechanism is responsible for exposing OAuth 2.0 protected resources.
- Developed the modules by using AWS SDK to make a daily back up of Amazon EC2 Instance volumes.
- Integrated e-connectivity application to Amazon S3 for storing huge data through Crush FTP as underlying storage mechanism.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and cache concepts.
- Created session EJBs that retrieved information from the Oracle database using Hibernate .
- Defined Model Components using MVC framework providing very clean division between controllers, flexibility with the use of interfaces and providing thin web layer over business layer.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Implemented SOA to develop Web services using Apache Axis .
- Developed Maven/Docker builds scripts and implemented Docker containers to create images of the applications for Cloud Bees to Continuous Integration and Deployment.
- Used Apache Camel as the Integration Pattern to communicate between different enterprise component
- Database development required creation of new tables, PL/SQL Stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
- Used Ant scripts to build and deploy the applications in WebSphere 7.0 application server.
- Used Log4j and Splunk for logging statements.
- Created charts, visualizations and PDFs using Apache iText and JFreeCharts.
- CVS was used for project management and version management.
- Worked on POSTMAN tool for testing Web Service by passing SOAP request to Web service provider.
- Configured Jenkins for successful deployment for testing and production environments.
- Analyze system requirements and Develop detailed design.
- Developed new RESTful web services from scratch for several operations. The RESTful services are consumed by web and mobile channels.
- Prepared high level analysis and design document
- Developed data access layer to perform database operations
- Built web app using AngularJS UI, Controllers, Services, routes and build the production environment
- Design solutions such that the customer experience is driven by microservices.
- Created Junit test cases, Mockito, Power Mock for establishing auto build and test process using Jenkins and GitHub.
- Worked on design, development, code reviews implementation and testing, in close coordination with members of the team.
- Used sprint planning to finish the application which has a different set of larger tasks to be completed.
- Attended daily standup calls to discuss the project status along with team member tasks.
- Understanding the Core framework internals fixing the defects accordingly.
- Used GITHUB for version control
- Used spring framework for dependency Injection and JDBC connectivity.
- Used REST webservice to produce responses in JSON and XML.
- Developed applications vastly using NO-SQL to achieve non-relational mapping and to make horizontally scalable.
- Designed, developed, and deployed the application framework including Spring FW, Hibernate and deployed on WebLogic Application server 10g.
- Involved in developing applications using agile methodologies by reporting weekly progress.
- Developed the testing framework before starting the application development as confirming to agile methodologies.
- Exposed web services to client developing WSDL also involved in developing web clients for application interactions.
- Used Spring MVC framework to implement the MVC design pattern.
- Used spring framework, Spring-AOP, Spring-ORM, Spring-JDBC modules.
- Used JAX-Web Services to interact with other applications using SOAP and WSDL files.
- Built SOAP Webservice client using apache axis to consume Soap Webservice.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.
- Developed an asynchronous, AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Designed and implemented a Spring/Hibernate/JMS based Medicare identification system for searching medicine and finding the availability.
- Worked with JSON notations to populate the data from server to client screens.
- Developed Framework API for Tax calculations in Yoda using server-side components using J2EE and spring framework.
- Designed, developed, and implemented a messaging module using Java Messaging Service (JMS) point-to-point messaging and Message Driven Beans to listen to the messages in the queue for interactions with client ordering data.
- Worked on SVN for version control and source code control.
- Implemented Logging, Auditing using Spring Framework's Aspect Oriented Programming.
- Worked extensively configuring JDBC connection pools and in WebLogic and used SQL and PL/SQL also developed stored procedures for searching warehouse Quantities from the databases.