- Over all 7 years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Documentation, Integration, Testing and Implementation of Client - Server, Distributed Multi-tiered and Large-Scale Enterprise applications in Waterfall and Agile (Scrum) methodology using JAVA and JEE technologies.
- Experience in Object Oriented development, implementation and maintenance of web and distributed Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Worked on various business domains such as Finance, Insurance and Banking.
- Expertise in Core Java Such as Collections, Exceptions Handling, Input/output (I/O) System, Swing, Annotations, Enums, Concurrency, Multi-Threading, Lambda and Generics.
- Expertise in developing SOAP and RESTful Web Services using spring framework, JAXB.
- Experience in using Jenkins, Ant Scripts, Log4j and JUnit.
- Expertise in using Maven build tool to configure the project.
- Worked on Jenkins tool to implement build automation and deployment process.
- Experience in extensive usage of various Design Patterns with JAVA and J2EE.
- Involved in developing applications using Model-View-Controller frameworks like Struts, Spring.
- Adaptive to Cloud Strategies based on AWS ( Amazon Web Services) .
- Monitoring resources, such as Amazon DB Services, CPU Memory, EBS volumes.
- Practical usage of Amazon Glacier for archiving data.
- Excellent exposure on Provisioning Systems, Automated Build Platforms.
- Experience in implementing full life cycle of software development process (SDLC) and experience working with Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Extensive experience with design and development of J2EE based applications involving technologies such as Java Server Pages (JSP), Java Messaging Service (JMS), Java Data Base Connectivity (JDBC), Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI).
- Extensive experience in Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Eclipse, My Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring Source tool suite, SQL Developer and Android Studio.
- Used version controller tools like Bitbucket, GitHub, CVS.
- Experience with test-driven development using various unit testing frameworks such as JUnit 4.x and knowledge of Log4j tools.
- Solid understanding of networking protocols and topologies.
- Experience in Microservice using spring Boot for developing independent application.
- Experience in Database Design, Creation and Management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, Functions, SQL queries.
- Extensive Experience in working with various databases like Oracle, DB2, MySQL.
- Good Knowledge in the functional usage and deployment of applications in Apache Tomcat.
- Participated in API design for several products.
- Building and Deployment of EAR, WAR, JAR files on test, stage and production servers.
- Good at Documenting and Understanding User requirements and System Specifications.
- Participated in Project Requirement and Planning meetings.
- Excellent communication, Teamwork, inter-personnel and presentation skills, fast learner and organized self-starter.
Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring Batch Struts 2.0/1.x, JSF and Hibernate, MyBatis, Cucumber.
Development Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL studio, Mongo DB, Text pad, Maven, UML, Log4j, ANT, Node.js, Postman.
Testing tools: Selenium WebDriver, HP Quality Center/ALM, Junit, Testing, SOA
Defect Tracking Tools: Jira, Rally, Team Foundation Server (TFS 2008, 2010, 2012), Rational Clear quest, Quality Center (9, 10, 11.0).
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, AJAX, JSP.
Webservices Testing: SOAP UI, Rest API
Methods: Worked in most of the phases of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
Languages: Java, SQL, C, C++, Java, J2EE, Python
Operating System: Windows Different distributions of Linux/Unix/Ubuntu.
Database System: SQL, MySQL, MS-Access, Oracle.
Domain Experience: Banking and financial services, Telecom.
Confidential, Littleton, CO
- Responsible for Development, Bug fixing and maintenance of application using JAVA.
- Involved in gathering and analyzing business requirements and converting them in to technical specifications.
- Worked on the Spring Framework for building the web services.
- Used Agile-Scrum software development methodology to develop batch jobs.
- Used Oracle database for storing and retrieving data and used Cassandra, Mongo DB for NoSQL.
- Used Sprint Boot for building the RESTFUL web-services.
- Apache Maven to configure the project.
- Used Splunk to search and analyzing the logs.
- Used Postman for working on the web-services.
- Used Discord and Microsoft teams for the team messaging and interaction.
- Worked on Jenkins for the deployment process and setting up the configuration.
- Extensive experience in database programming on stored procedures, functions and triggers using (SQL, PL/SQL) with Oracle.
- Used Spring Boot along with webservices and JDBC to handles some business requirements.
- For data layer used Hibernate.
- To collaborate on project with team we used GitHub.
- Experience processing streaming data or Kafka.
- Experience with Tableau.
- Experience with CircleCI.
- Experience with NoSQL datastores like Redis and Elasticsearch.
- Implementing automated testing, unit tests and functional tests with Node JS
- Integration of data storage solutions like Mongo, Redis
- Implementation of security and data protection
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Environment: Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Maven, Oracle, SQL Developer, REST, JAVA 8, core Java, J2EE, Jenkins, Node JS, Eclipse, IntelliJ, GitHub.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Involved in design, development, testing, and production deployment phases of the project using Agile methodology.
- Involved in Analysis and design of the project which is based on OOAD and Design patterns.
- Developed the MVC architecture using Struts Framework.
- Extensively worked on the Spring JDBC and Implemented a Module called Quote Service.
- Implemented the Business Logic in the Quote Module to insert the Data in the Tables.
- Used Spring JDBC to implement SQL Queries to insert, modify or delete the records in the database.
- Responsible for pagination for the application by integrating Spring framework.
- Involved in the application development using Spring MVC module and responsible for developing DAO layer.
- Used EJB 3.0 Stateless beans to generate pick lists and to run Asynchronous Batch Jobs.
- Apache CXF is used along with Maven to generate WSDL and JAXB Objects.
- Used Hibernate to develop an application to manage reference data to store/retrieve data out of the database.
- Used IBM WebSphere as the Application server to load the application.
- Worked with SOA to integrate the Backend with the application.
- Used Soap UI for testing Web Service.
- Developed the necessary Struts Action and Action Forms for the applications.
- Designed and developed reusable web interface components using Struts and JSP Tag Libraries.
- Used Struts Validator Framework to do server-side validations.
- Worked with Design Patterns like Session Façade, Front Controller, and DTO and DAO pattern.
- Designed and developed Servlets, JSP’s to implement business logic and deployed them on the Web Logic Server.
- Developed Restful web services that managed the multiple parallel client access scenarios.
- Involved in the unit testing using JUnit test cases.
Environment: Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Maven, Oracle, SQL Developer, REST, JAVA 8, core Java, J2EE, Selenium.
- Working in a Scrum Agile process with two-week iterations delivering new Change request and working on software at each iteration.
- Maintain JIRA with proper tasks for each user story in the current sprint and prepare the detailed level of plan for upcoming sprints.
- Understanding the business requirement and deciding the scope.
- Ability to understand 834(EDI) transactions.
- Interacting with business systems analyst to get clarified on any questions regarding the requirements.
- Coming up with the changes required for the processing logic and any new obligations by the state government.
- Developing the code based on Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Hibernate.
- Implementing Service tier and Data access tier using Spring and Hibernate.
- Developed code using Design Patterns like DAO, Factory Pattern, Singleton and Value Objects.
- Connected to Data Sources and performed operations using Spring Data framework features like Spring JDBC and Spring ORM.
- Used Hibernate Query Language HQL to query the database for complex data.
- Used Hibernate framework for data persistence, involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations for data persistence.
- Configured the POJOs with backend tables in Hibernate to achieve the associations.
Environment: : Selenium IDE, Web Driver, Postman, Oracle, Java, JIRA, QTP (Quick Test Professional), QC (Quality Centre), Test NG.
- Followed AGILE Methodology and also coordinated with product owners to gather requirements.
- Developed business components using core java concepts and classes like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Collections, Serialization and Multithreading etc.
- Used SPRING framework that handles application logic and makes calls to business objects and services mainly SOAP Web services.
- Implemented DAO for data access using Spring ORM and HIBERNATE.
- Extensively used Hibernate concepts such as inheritance, lazy loading, dirty bit checking, optimistic locking, and transactions.
- Developed a Web Service (SOAP, WSDL) that is shared between front end and cable bill review system.
- Created build, deployment and configuration related scripts for Maven.
- Code quality check using PMD, Code coverage checks using SONAR.
- Develop JUNIT test cases for application unit testing.
- Implement Hibernate for data persistence and management.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Spring Web Flows
- Used SOAP UI tool for testing web services connectivity.
- Used JBPM which provides workflow support when multiple applications are working on a source.
- Used SVN as version control to check in the code, created branches and tagged the code in SVN.
- Used Log4j framework to log/track application.
- Responsible for effective communication between the project team and the end user.