- Over 7 Years of experience in designing and developing Java/J2EE Client and Server side Enterprise Applications using object oriented methodologies, enterprisetechnologies, frameworks and design patterns.
- Extensive experience in Front - End UI technologies like HTML4/5, XHTML, DHTML, CSS2/3(using SASS and LESS ), Bootstrap, Angular JS, Angular2.0/7.0, React JSin developing dynamic and responsive web pages.
- Well versed with Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Serialization, Java Beans.
- Experience in developing Angular 4 advanced features such as interfaces, nested components, services, routing and modules.
- Experience in developing client side validations using Angular4 and in developing Custom pipes, Shadow DOM.
- Experience in developing network applications using Node.js with an event-driven, Asynchronous approach and single threaded model with event loops.
- Experience in applications using SOA architecture with SOAP, RestfulServices and used XML for messagecommunication.
- Used Spring Boot to develop and deploy both RESTful web services and MVC applications.
- Developed Micro services based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Implemented exception handling in Java Spring boot for REST API by making use of Exception Handler and Controller Advice annotations.
- Implemented security functionality OAuth 2.0, Spring security, SSL and site minder (SSO).
- Implemented secure authentication with LDAPOAuth2 for generating tokens in the application using Spring Security.
- Implemented Business layer using Spring 4.0 (IOC, AOP), Spring MVC and persistent layer using DAO and Hibernate.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Angular JS, Node JS, Struts 2.0/1.2, Spring 2.5/3.0, Spring MVC, IoC, Web and ORM Technology like Hibernate 3.0, JPA, EJB3.0,IBatis, Mybatis, JQuery.
- Implemented Hibernatefirst-level cache and Second Level Cache.
- Worked with NoSQL based ORM frameworks like Mongoose Connector and Cassandra Node Driver.
- Excellent experience with Relational databases like MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and No SQL databases like Mongo DB, Couch DB and Cassandra.
- Experience in writing complex SQLQueries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions.
- Used Java SE8 features like stream, lambda expressions, functional interface and type annotationsandworked with Core Javaconcepts like Multithreading, Transaction Management, and Exception Handling.
- Experience in architect, design, build and prototyping models using the design patterns like Session Facade, Service Locator, Singleton, Abstract Factory and Factory Method.
- Experience in messaging queue services like JMS, IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ, Active MQ and Apache Kafka.
- Experience in Deploying and Configuring Application & Web Servers such as Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Glassfish and Apache Tomcat.
- Involved in using Amazon Web Services like RDS, EC2, Redshift, SQS, SNS, Cloud Watch and S3.
- Deployed our Application on Pivotal Cloud Foundry which is used to reduce the development overhead by providing a ready to use platform.
- Involved in writing test cases and test plans using TestNG, Spock, Mockito and JunitPower mock, HQL embedded DB to test databases.
- Experienced in building applications using Maven, Gradle and ANT tools.
- Extensive hands on experience in setting up CD/CI pipelines using Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Worked on various SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from Waterfall to Agile (SCRUM) models.
Programming Languages: Core Java, C, C++, SQL
J2EE Technologies & frameworks: Servlets, EJB, JSP, JSF, JDBC, SOAP, WSDL, REST, XML, XSD,JAXP, JAXB, JPA, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , MYSQL, MongoDB, Dynamo DB.
Application/Web Servers: Oracle Web logic, IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat
Messaging Services: JMS, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ
Build & Configuration Tools: Maven, Jenkins, bamboo
Testing Tools: Junit, TestNG, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma.
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN,Bitbucket, TFS
Project Management Tools: JIRA, Confluence
Cloud Technologies: AWS, EC2, EBS, S3, Docker, ECS, 3API Gateway.
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac-OS
IDE’s: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Intellij, Spring Tool Suite, Sublime Text.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Used AngularJs component router for navigation. Worked with AngularJs directives, components, pipes, and injectable.
- Programmed in AngularJs to upload (post) files/images to the AWS S3 browser from the Front-end by installing NPM package of AWS.
- Involved in the development of services with Angular injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Implemented NGRX store to maintain the state of the application. NGRX store was used to store results after angular injector observable retrieved the data from backend. Added logic to dispatch the action to NGRX store, this was done to update the store and to update components subscribed to that particular store.
- Developed various single page applications (SPA) using REACT JS.
- Closely worked with Application using React.JS and Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view.
- Utilized create-react-app to launch product to stay update with the most current web pack and babel build configurations.
- Worked with the Node package manager ( NPM ) along with Gulp .
- Worked with SASS to build better and optimized Style sheets.
- Designed and developed RESTFUL web services using Spring Boot and Jersey framework.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Implemented Spring Bean Factory using IOC Configured Bean properties using dependency injection .
- Migrating existing application into REST based Micro services to provide all the CRUD capabilities using Spring Boot .
- Used Swagger specification for documenting REST API's which exposes description of a RESTFUL web services to different clients.
- Deployed the Dockerized Spring Boot application using AWS Elastic Bean Stalk (EBS).
- Worked on Deployment Automation of all micro services to pull image from Private Docker registry and deploy to Kubernetes Cluster.
- Used Node JS to run AngularJs on server with mock JSON data and completed the UI development independent of server.
- Created AWSLambda functions for AWS config rules using Node . js . Heavily used Lambda function on text object methods Context object properties using Node.js .
- Wrote services with Angular JS to store and retrieve user data from the Mongo DB for the application on devices with HTTP service.
- Used Mongoose API in order to access the Mongo DB from Node JS and used Angular CLI and NPM for scaffolding the Angular 4 application.
- Authenticating Users and to provide the security to RESTful web services using OAUTH 2.0.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Used GIT for version control and Jenkins/bamboo for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment ( CI/CD ).
- Developed business module applications using J2EE technologies.
- Developed code in Java which creates mapping in ElasticSearch even before data is indexed into.
- Design the Elasticsearch configuration files based on number of hosts available, naming the Cluster and Node accordingly. Using Curator API on Elasticsearch to data back up and restoring.
- Build Rest services using NodeJS and ExpressJS and used a full complement of Express, AngularJS, NodeJs, and DynamoDB to store and present assessments.
- Designed and developed the UI using spring view component, JSP, HTML, CSS, JQueryandAngularJS.
- Used JQuery Mobile with HTML5 & CSS3 for laying out pages nd reducing scripting.
- Developed queues using AWS SQS with JMS for services to subscribe and listen events. Implemented logic to listen and to subscribe events.
- Also used JQuery Mobile in designing responsive web sites.
- Used spring validator framework for client side and server side validation. Also implemented dynamic loading of JSP’s using AJAX.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) microservices to provide RestFul API and RAMLutilizing Spring Boot with Microservices.
- Built Spring based Java and Scala microservices to support enterprise web application.
- Used Spring Core for Dependency Injection/Inversion Of Control (Ioc), and integrated frameworks like Struts and Hibernate.
- Responsible for integrating the view components like grids, forms and charts with java restful services.
- Utilize Struts (MVC2) framework and developed JSP pages, Action Servlets and XML based action-mapping files for web tier.
- Configured Docker container for branching purposes.
- Created continuous integration system using SVN, Maven, ANT and Jenkins.
- Used Struts Framework in the application which is based on MVC2 design pattern.
- Experienced first-hand the best/worst practices for integrating micro-services into an existing system architecture.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Hibernate.
- Developed Data Access Objects to handle HQL queries using Hibernate and Transfer objects.
- Used log4j for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
- Involved in design, development and testing phases of project.
- Developing and maintaining the application based upon the requirements.
- Hands-on experience in creating and consuming RESTful Services using Angular JS.
- Developed View Controllers for all the views to handle all the events.
- Developed View models for binding the data to the controls.
- Responsible for producing custom Ext JS builds for deploying the code into test, UAT and production environments.
- Used OOAD for building applications.
- Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project and creating use Cases and Class Diagrams.
- Created sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams, class diagrams, usecases and activity diagrams using Rational Rose for the Configuration, Cache & logging Services.
- Designed and developed the project using MVC design pattern and developed front end using Spring MVC framework, business components using Spring.
- Developed Spring MVC validators to perform server side business object validations.
- Implemented Generic DAO using Spring JDBC to handle database operations on Similarly Constructed Tables.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, Spring Tag libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Developed RESTful API with Spring Framework for benchmarking purposes.
- Implemented Spring framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
- Worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC to build an application from scratch using Spring XML configurations, annotations. Wrote controllers to handle incoming requests and send output to the UI Configured.
- Wrote authentication and authorization classes and manage it in the front controller for all the users according to their entitlements using Spring security.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO’s to retrieve the data and did other database configurations using Spring.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services for Integrating with the Enterprise Information System Tier.
- Worked Gradle build scripts to compile Java classes and create jar, performed unit testing and package them into ear files and SVN as version control.
- Involved in setting up Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous builds by polling the repositories.
- Developed unit test cases for the data access layer and business components using Junit andEasyMock.
- Design and development of JAXB components for transfer objects and Prepared EJB deployment descriptors using XML.
- Used JAXP (DOM, XSLT), XSD for XML data generation and presentation and Wrote Junit test classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Working on application architecture and re-design of different parts of the application.
- Developed database persistence layer components for mapping an object-oriented domain model to the relational database using ORM framework such as Spring JDBC Support, Hibernate and JPA. Worked in Agile mode and interacted closely with the product owner and business team.
- Setup a new clear case project and ANT scripts and owned the deploy process. Built Single page application (SOA) using AngularJS as per the requirement.
- Optimize the cost of application development and maintenance by using economies of scale under a SLA governed process.
- Worked with Apache Lucene and SOLR for searching the person and business details. Design and development of the BPM for various synchronous and asynchronous processes and to implement the workflow of the applications
- Using SpringBoot which is radically faster in building MicroServices and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Written Stored Procedures, functions, SQL queries and backend programming using Oracle, SQL.
- Developed presentation tier web components using JSF framework and deployed the application in web server.
- Expertise in application development using JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, spring, Hibernate, Ibatis, Mybatis, JSF, EJB, XML, Web Services- SOAP, WSDL.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSF framework using JSPs as GUI development and DB Modeling using NOSQL and Oracle 10g.
- Performing Impact Analysis, Design, and Estimations for the enhancements to the applications.
- Impact Analysis, Design, and Estimations for the enhancements to the applications.
- Interacted with the business users to gather requirements and provided high-level design with Sequential and State-chart diagrams.
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns like DAO pattern, Business Delegate, Value Object.
- Developed Business components and Services using EJB3.0, JPA and JAX-WS and deployed them in Business tier application server.
- Developed various Land registry office user interfaces, Model Beans and DAO using JSF Framework.
- Have written Unit Test Cases and Integration Test Cases using Junit framework.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Collections, Generics, JUnit, Solr, Lucene, Struts, Spring, AWS, JBPM, Hibernate, Microservices, Eclipse, WebLogicApplication Server 5.0, UML, SQL, NOSQL, Oracle 10g, Agile, Maven, SVN, ClearQuest.