- Over 8 years of extensive experience in design, analysis, development, testing and deployment of enterprise, client - server, distributed, Internet/Intranet based database applications for Human Resources / Financial, and Retail sectors.
- Proficient in creating Responsive Web Design applications using CSS3 and Bootstrap framework.
- Professional in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of Future Pages.
- Experienced in frameworks such as React JS, Angular JS (1.x/1.6), Node JS, Backbone JS, Express JS.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application & worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Hands on experience with Object Oriented Concepts, Object Oriented programming with java, Object Oriented Design and Implementation.
- Experienced in using Front End editors like Dreamweaver, Visual Studio, Notepad++
- Well versed in designing Use cases, Class diagrams, Sequence and Collaboration diagrams for multi-tiered, object-oriented system architectures utilizing Unified Modeling Tools (UML).
- Responsible for designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Expertise in Linux Administration (Installation, Configuration, Tuning and Upgradation.
- Proficiency in Administration and Support upfront with Atlassian Suite viz. Confluence, Crowd Jira and Bit-Bucket.
- Experience in installing, configuring, tuning Web Logic Server, Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
- Hands on experience in handling message services using Apache Kafka.
- Closely worked with team in configuring Kafka read and write messages from APIs.
- Expertise in different test-driven development frameworks like TDD and BDD using cucumber, Selenium and protractor.
- Expertise in using Maven for build automation.
- Experience in configuring build and deployment processes using Maven, Gradle, Jenkins and CICD.
- Experience in Database programming using SQL Server and MYSQL.
- Involved in Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) approach .
- Knowledge of various MongoDB libraries and APIs for different programming languages and platforms (specifically Java)
- Goal-driven, self-organized developer with comprehensive understanding of various SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile.
Technologies/Frameworks: JSP, Servlets, EJB, Swing, JDBC, JMS, MDB, JNDI, RMI, Java Mail, Spring, Struts, JSF, Hibernate, JavaBeans, Java EE, Spring IOC Framework, Jenkins.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 5/6/7, WebLogic 12.1.2, JBoss, JAX-RS, Restful
Databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Microsoft Access, MongoDB, DOCK.
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10, Unix/Linux
Tools: &packages: CVS, JUnit, Maven, ANT, Jira, Jenkins, selenium, cucumber
Version Control: Concurrent Versions System (CVS), Visual Source Safe (VSS), SVN, Git.
SDLC Methodology: Agile, Waterfall model
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding, and testing phases of the back-end server-side business logic development by following Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework using Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Used Spring Framework AOP to implement logging in the application, Spring DAO for data access.
- Involved in development of REST Web Services using Spring Cloud to extract client related data from databases and used POSTMAN for testing RESTFUL API web services.
- Developed RESTful Services with Java using JAX-RS, Jersey, and Spring Boot. Coding for consuming the REST APIs, getting JSON response and parsing them to get the required formats.
- Used Angular 7 to build the UI components, developed filters to display different dimension of data and font size modifiers Developed container components as the logic layer for the UI components.
- Develop various screens for the front end using Angular7 and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux libraries.
- Thoroughly used Java1.8 lambdas, HTML5 and CSS3 for application development.
- Involved in database needs of applications and optimized them using MongoDB.
- Additional responsibilities like actively closing defects identified by QA team, and writing unit test cases by using JEST unit testing framework for the application developed in NodeJS as the backend.
- Developed and performed test cases using Jasmine and Karma for front end unit testing.
- Performed testing and troubleshooting on various securities (currencies) using charting tools (High Charts).
- Worked on Serverless cloud resource Lambda to configure and triggering files, to generate stacks and templets of corn job that will trigger every 30 minutes.
- Developed Spring boot applications and microservices and deployed on AWS EC2 instances.
- Worked on core AWS services such as setting up new server (EC2) instances/services, configuring security groups, and setting up Elastic IP's.
- Created build and deployment pipelines leverage CICI processes and tools including GIT, Maven and Jenkins .
- Worked with AWS Infrastructure teams for configuring security groups and access controls.
- Monitored the Error logs using Log4j and fixed the problems.
Environment: : JAVA 1.7/1.8, J2EE 6, Spring Framework 4, Spring Boot 1.5, HTML5, CSS, Angular2, XML, XSL, REST, JAX-RS, JUnit, Mockito, Node Js, MongoDB, WebLogic Server 12c, Tomcat, AWS Resources.
Confidential, Kansas, MO
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) like Design, Development and testing phases, and developed Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams.
- Implemented REST Microservices using spring boot.
- Used Spring Boot, which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services and develop Spring MVC, based application with very less configuration.
- Involved in designing and implementation of MVC design pattern using Struts framework for Web-tier.
- Worked with JSON based REST Web services.
- Used jQuery and Ajax calls for transmitting JSON data objects between frontend and controllers.
- Designed and developed the RESTful web services using the JAX-RS API to communicate over the network.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Utilized Node.js and React for scalable website architecture and real-time technology.
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Implemented Custom Exceptions depending on the API Responses.
- Worked on creating, retrieving, updating, and deleting documents in Oracle. writing service methods and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with Oracle.
- Implemented BDD through Cucumber. Created the Feature Files for Cucumber Automation.
- Experience in writing unit tests using JUnit and Easy Mock.
- Developed Mockito and JUnit test cases to improve code coverage
- Tested the performance of our API using SoapUI, Postman, and JMeter.
- Planning, deploying, monitoring, and maintaining Amazon AWS cloud infrastructure consisting of multiple EC2 nodes and VMWare VM's as required in the environment.
- Deploying and maintaining production environment using AWS EC2 instances and ECS with Docker.
- Managed local deployments in Kubernetes , creating local cluster and deploying application containers.
- Maintained build profiles in Team Foundation Server and Jenkins for CI/CD pipeline
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Involved in daily scrum meetings, worked on the sprint tasks in the Agile Scrum development.
- Used Spring framework MVC in the development of new modules based on requirements.
- Used core Java to build new functionality and implemented New Interface for Previously Ordered Page, Cart Page.
- Designed and developed web-based UI using JSP, Struts and developed action classes to handle the user requests.
- Utilized microservices and decoupled architectures for building RESTful APIs.
- Developed API to display currency checker on UI.
- Experienced first-hand practices for integrating microservices into an existing system architecture.
- Wrote SQL Queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers, and packages on Oracle database.
- Developed web pages by using Spring MVC and JSP pages.
- Extensively used Node.js tools like Gulp, Grunt, Developed internal CLI applications for application build.
- Created Rich UI applications using Angular integrating with REST API's built on Micro services.
- Used JPA to develop server-side logic by writing configurations.
- Using Struts in presentation tier and used Spring Core/IOC to wire/inject the object dependencies.
- Developed Data access objects using DAO pattern, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate.
- Responsible for getting business approvals for testing deliverables.
- Used Test Driven Development (TTD) tools like Selenium and Cucumber for Java Automation.
- Setup the (CI) and (CD) process for the application using the Jenkins.
- Responsible for all code committed to sub version (SVN) and merging of changes to the latest code from the branch.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, ES6, Bootstrap, Node Js, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, RESTful API, REST, GitHub, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Worked as Full Stack Developer with proficiency in web technologies and web designing Tools.
- Worked on Agile (Scrum) Development team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Hands-on experience in building cross browser compatibility applications using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap including CSS Pre-Processors like Sass, Less.
- Involved in application development in Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture using Spring MVC, Servlet and JSP.
- Designed and developed RESTful Web Services using Spring Boot.
- Used AJAX, JSON with jQuery for request data and response processing.
- Developed, implemented, and tested Node.js applications.
- Experience in working with third party web services APIs and Web Services using AJAX and JQUERY.
- Coordinated with software engineering teams for development of technical documentation and Implemented procedures for creation of wireframes and prototypes for new user interfaces.
- Proficient in Web based testing viz. Integration Testing, System Testing, Performance Testing, Functional Testing and Unit Testing.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, ES6, Bootstrap, RESTful API, REST, GitHub, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Collaborated with Scrum Agile team members to review user stories and supporting requirements and translated them into a system design.
- Designed and developed the User Interface using HTML, CSS.
- Involved in re-designing the entire site with CSS styles for consistent look and feel across all browsers and all pages.
- Experience in creating new features and exposure to new Java Script updates in ES6.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS based page layouts. Extensively used jQuery, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and autocomplete validation forms.
- Integrated third party SMS and email API to enable Internal communication system within the applications.
- Developed interactive Graphs to represent data from the database using Java Script and jQuery.
- Worked on developing auto generated and downloadable data reports in Word, excel and pdf format using PHP.
- Created and developed the web-page layout and positioned/developed design elements, using Dreamweaver, HTML and Adobe Photoshop.
- Written SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database.
- Fixed bugs in the production and carried out Unit Testing for the developed functionalities.
- Worked on Content Management systems (CMS) for managing the digital content.
- Worked with System Analyst and the project team to understand the requirements.
- Prepared effective Test Scripts for each of the developed functionality.
- Designed Templates and Flow of future pages using Adobe Photoshop.
- Designed webpages and templates using WordPress.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, ES6, Bootstrap, RESTful API, REST, GitHub, SQL, PL/SQL.