- Having 12+s years of software development experience in the area of web Applications using Java and J2EE. Acquired extensive knowledge on Technical skills with proven attitude to achieve anything within the time frame. Had the opportunity to interact with client and understand the technical specifications and implementing them in the project.
- Experience in complex web application development, implementation and product customization. Understanding the Business Needs/User Needs, Problem statements, evaluating options and defining Framework/Architectural Solutions and prepare the technical solution/design that meets the business requirements and follow the enterprise/web standards leveraging SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) full - cycle implementation experience including requirements, design, implementation, integration and testing, interoperability and reusability.
- Has experience with IaaS/PaaS cloud technologies such as Amazon AWS/EC2, Microsoft Azure, CenturyLink Cloud (CLC) and Red Hat OpenShift/Docker. And also have extensive experience in the more traditional virtualization offerings from VMware.
- Experienced in working as DevOps Engineer/ Build & Release Engineer/ System Administrator operations/process tools that include code review, unit test automation, Build & Release automation, SCM, Environment, Service, Incident and Change Management. Experience in System Administration like Installation, Configuration, Tuning and Upgrades of Linux (Red Hat and Oracle). Configuring, automating and maintaining build and deployment CI/CD tools Git/GitLab, Jenkins, Hudson, BuildForge, Docker, Nexus and JIRA for Multi-Environment (Local/POC/NON-PROD/PROD) with high degrees of standardization for both infrastructure and application stack automation in AWS cloud platform. Experience in Agile/Waterfall model TDD/BDD software testing, unit testing, regression testing, and defect tracking and management using GIT, JIRA, ClearCase, SVN, TFS.
J2EE Technologies: JDK1.7/1.8, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, Google Juice
Portal Technologies: Liferay portal - 6.0.5
GUI’s and IDE’s: Eclipse, STS, Netbeans, IBM RAD, Dreamweaver
Data Bases: Oracle 10g/11g/12c, SQL Server, MySql5.2, MongoDBCassandra, IBM DB2, Sybase
Web & App Servers: Tomcat, Websphere, Jboss, Weblogic
Frameworks: Struts2.0, Spring, Swagger, Hibernate, Log4j, SLF4J
Deployment Frameworks: Ansible, Docker
Cloud Computing: Amazon Webservices (EC2, S3, VPC), OpenShift3
Version control Tools: SVN, Clearcase, CVS, TFS, Git Hub
Markup Languages: HTML, XML, UML, YML, DHTML, XHTML
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Gradle, Ivy
Operating Systems: WinXP/07/10, Mac, Unix/Linux, Solaris, CentOS
Design Patterns: Singleton, Proxy, MVC, Factory, Façade, View Resolver
Testing Frameworks: Junit, TestNG, Mockito, Selenium, Jtest, Powermock
Container orchestration: Openshift, Kubernetes
Other Tools/Apps: Elastic Search, Logstash, File beat, Kibana, Curator, Graffana, Edit Plus, TOAD, Oracle SQL Developer, Groovy, Ruby, Jmeter, Spring Boot, REST/SOAP Webservices, JAXB, Microservices ORM, JPA, MVC, AOP, Cloud, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, Coherence, EH Cache, JMS, AtiveMQ/ RabbitMQ, IBM MQ, JIRA, Bugzilla, Rally, Bitbucket, Onestash, Flowdoc, WinSCP, Putty, Cygwin, JProfiler, Jconsole, Drools, JBPM, Sonarcube, Google Api (Guava, JSON & GSON), JBuilder, MS Visio, File Zilla, ESX Servers, NFS
Bigdata Technologies: Spark, Scala, Hadoop (HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Hbase, PIG, Sqoop, Storm, Kafka, Zookeeper, Splunk, Redis, GlusterFS, Oozie, Flume)
Sr Java & DevOps Engineer
- Designed and Developed Ansible Playbook to setup a CI/CD pipeline for the deployment of AWFOS in multiple platforms
- Automated the deployment of centralized logging using Ansible and configured AWFOS to track logs
- Involved in design discussion to migrate on premise application to cloud.
- Involved in automating the Openshift Enterprise/Origin cluster installation and configuration of Haproxy and also provided the automation to deploy Vagrant staging server VM, including configuration files to enable a deployment of OpenShift 3 platform.
- Designed the Web Automation framework and implemented web automation for AWFOS using selenium and TestNG
- Designed the Product deplomeny frame work and automated AWFOS windows installer using AutoIT.
- Extensively used AWS S3 java SDK to create, configure and upload contact center data recordings into bucket.
- Integrated Spring Boot Application with its Spring Ecosystems like Spring JDBC, Spring ORM, Spring Data, Spring Security etc.
- Experience using Git for deploying microservices in Cloud. Used Docker Compose to push the apps to Openshift.
- Experience in CICD using Jenkins to deliver the releases based on sprints.
- Good experience with TDD development using Mockito, PowerMock.
- Solid experience in code review, quality scans like Veracode & Sonar Cube.
- Implementing gateway and service level APIs to register and expose on web publishing platforms using WSO2, Swagger API tools.
- Used DevOps tools like Docker, Elastic Search, Kibana, Log Stash, Jenkins, JIRA, Git-Stash, Jira, Confluence
- Experience in Cloud computing technologies like SaaS, Iaas, & Paas.
- Configuring the Kafka bus for event based communication
- Extensively worked on Jenkins by installing, configuring and maintaining for Continuous Integration (CI) and for End to End automation for all build and deployments and CD (Continuous Deployment) methodologies.
- Installed and Managed Jenkins and Nexus for CI and Sharing Artifacts respectively within the company. Experience in creating Jenkins jobs.
ConfidentialSr Java & DevOps Engineer
- Creating REST Api’s ( micro services) to expose the necessary end points needed by different teams to check upon the deployed apps within SaaS.
- Developed few sample services using Node.js to show case the internal engineers to work on platform
- Designed and Developed Ansible Playbook to setup a centralized logging server with LogStash, redis, Elastic Search and Kibana
- Implemented FileBeat agent plug-in app to collect logs from applications which were deployed in SaaS and send to centralized logging server.
- Automated the curator configuration to purge and backup the indices based on the given time frame. Used AWS S3 to backup the indices which were identified by the curator.
- Developed the Rest API for Git features like create a branch, new repo under Org, upload files to git repo and delete existing etc using Maven, gGit, spring, Google Guice and SLF4j.
- Involved in automating the Openshift Enterprise/Origin cluster installation and configuration of Haproxy and also provided the automation to deploy Vagrant staging server VM, including configuration files to enable a deployment of a full OpenShift 3 platform.
- Automated the CA secured cloud product using Selenium and written UI test cases using selenium for CA Security product.
- Implemented Swagger Configuration in Java Spring boot for auto generating swagger json files for REST API calls.
- Using Jackson to read JSON file and parse JSON file for the application.
- Extensively used AWS S3 java SDK to create, configure and upload data into bucket. And also use AWS CLI to create and maintain EC2 instances, Configure security groups, create VPC etc.
- Used spring's test framework to create integration tests for various spring boot and spring batch applications.
- Developed front-end code with Ajax call in AngularJS and jQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end RESTful Server, then display the well organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, directives, services, and route providers.
- Configure and Run Jenkins Jobs for CICD operations.
- Used Log4j for writing the log files and for logging errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appenders components.
- Developed multiple sample apps to show case the adapters who are willing to come on SaaS using Spring and Hibernate frameworks with different solutions like Redis, Zookeeper, Oracle, SQL server, Cassandra.
- Extensively used Mockito and PowerMock with JUint and TentNG frameworks for unit testing and code coverage.
- Used Spring boot for faster and accessible application for the spring development which simplifies Spring dependencies.
- Review the apps submitted by the engineering team for the compliance in terms of architecture and security flaws if any.
- Part of the research team to review and create sample POC’s using upcoming and trending tech which may be used as core tools within the SaaS environment.
- Containerize the web applications and Rest API’s using Docker and able to deploy the deploy in SaaS
- Responsible for driving the automated deployment, management and internal adoption of SaaS infrastructure, on a variety of IaaS (AWS, Azure and CenturyLink), PaaS (Red Hat OpenShift) and virtualization (VMware) platforms.
- Designed and developed customized mail service to meet specific requirements of App’s deployed in SaaS. And containerized the implemented service using Docker and Maven docker plugin
- Developed the application using Eclipse as the IDE and used Eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, building automation and version control.
- Involved in service implementation using ODATA
- Exception Handling.
Sr Java & DevOps Engineer
- Involved in design and implementation phases of Administration module.
- Implemented Asynchronous calls and UI effects using JQuery and AJAX.
- Maintain the application level security using spring security feature.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Spring MVC Framework
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using Spring, Hibernate and developed various business logics and reports using HQL and Hibernate criteria
- Involved in Preparation of the technical design documents and involved in identifying and implementation of different J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Business Delegate, and DAO etc.
- Generated drill down charts for reports using Flotr API.
- Used spring validation framework for performing data validations.
- Integrated Spring and Struts to inject dependencies into Struts Action classes
- Designed and Developed exception handling framework. Coded many custom-made exception classes as and when required.
- Wrote JUnit Test cases for testing the Application layer and code development layer
- Used Log4j to implement logging facilities.
- Used ANT as a Project management tool.
- Using the Dom4j to parse the XML file to read the data base information
- Involved in trouble shooting of Liferay portal issues
- Developed the portlets Using liferay and Used liferay roles management feature to secure the portlets display on the web pages
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and also carried out troubleshooting
Sr Java & DevOps Engineer
- Participating in the High-level and low-level system design, planning, estimation and implementation.
- Involved in Authentication module.
- Involved in Event Management module implementation.
- Used Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs.
- Responsible for developing Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and process flow diagrams for the modules using UML.
- Generated the reports using Jasper reports and IText2.0.
- Exception Handling.