- Skilled java developer with around 7 years of experience in impact analysis, estimation, coding and testing of functional enhancements.
- Extensive work experience with Java/J2EE technologies including servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS and JDBC for building server side applications and user interfaces.
- Strong hands - on experience on RDBMS concepts knowledge on Oracle Server.
- Experience in development and deployment of applications using WebLogic Application Server.
- Experience with various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Front Controller, DAO, MVC, Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Transfer Object, and View Object in the development of enterprise applications.
- Expertise in implementing various frameworks such as Spring Framework, Struts and Hibernate.
- Experience performing unit test using JUnit and debugging through logging using Log4J.
- Worked on MVC models in Agile methodology of S/W development model.
- Exposed SPRING MVC controllers as Rest web services and implemented SPRING security into the application. Used SPRING Batch process to process the XML files.
- Experienced in build tools like Ant, Maven and Jenkins, used Log4j for Logging and jUnit for testing.
- Experience in implementing the MVC architecture in backend applications using NodeJS along with ExpressJS that interacts with Mongo DB and performed CRUD operations on Mongo DB.
- Expertise in using J2EE Application Servers such as WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Web Servers like Tomcat.
- Capable of performing multi-tasking, meets deadlines as an individual contributor and also a good team player.
- Managed and coordinated code releases
- Experience in working with diverse teams in different geographical locations.
Languages: Java, C, C++
Platforms: Windows XP/7, UNIX, Linux Ubuntu/Red Hat
Java Technologies: JDK 1.6/1.7/1.8, J2EE, Servlets, Struts 1.2/2.3, Spring Framework 3.0, Hibernate 3/4, EJB3, JDBC, JSP.
Middleware: J2EE Application Server (AS), and Apache Tomcat 6/7, WebSphere AS, JBOSS AS/EAP, web logic.
Testing Tools: Junit
RDBMS: Oracle 11g/12c, PL/SQL,Oracle SQL
Build Tools: Ant, Maven
Source Controllers: SVN, CVS, GIT,ClearCase
Software Tools and Libraries: Eclipse, IntelliJ, JBoss Developer Studio, SQL Developer, JiraIssue tracking tool
Confidential, Malvern, PA
Senior Java Developer
- Implemented and tested the enterprise application with Spring MVC, Java.
- Used Spring JDBC to access data from Oracle database.
- Developed Stored procedures in PL/SQL.
- Involved in Implementing J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Value-Object and Service Locator.
- Used the GIT Bitbucket for version controlling of the application.
- Implemented Spring Framework for dependency injection to inject appropriate class objects depending on the source of the application process.
- Responded to the Incident tickets and interacting with various other teams for resolution.
- Followed AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
Sr. Java Developer
- Activities Involved in analyzing the requirements from BA, understanding the feasibility and coding.
- Development of Java interfaces and classes.
- Implemented object-oriented design, unit testing, integration testing, data structures etc.
- Involved in implementing business classes to write the routing logic and to call different services.
- Created POJO classes, spring configuration files to use dependency injection.
- Involved in the development of SQL, PL/SQL packages, stored procedures.
- Worked and learnt Ariba Framework.
- Followed the coding standards and implemented the proper design patterns.
- Served as the POC for version control and maintain the test environments for Ariba P2P.
- Create and execute test cases in JUnit for unit testing of application.
- Prioritized change requests and coordinated with the team for multiple releases.
- Involved in designing and developing new modules in Ariba P2P like e-invoicing, Demand Aggregation, TLC and Sourcing from Ariba Buyer.
- Working with stakeholders following the Agile Scrum software development process.
- Developed servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using struts framework and spring framework.
- Developed BO & DAOs.
- Prepared Unit Test Cases for application.
- Interacting with onsite for resolving the application issues for UAT.
Jr. Java Developer
- Impact analysis, Estimation, Coding and unit testing of functional enhancements.
- Mentoring the new joiners in the team.
- Coordinating with the onsite team for analyzing the client feedback
- Production support in ELS period.
- Use J2EE design patterns to create application, including utilizing EJB for business logic.
- Testing the functionality of the application with respect to existing system
- Merging the code to release branch and subsequent release activities.