- Around 7+ years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle, Object Oriented programming, developing and testing of Client/Server, Enterprise and Web Applications.
- Experienced in working various domains such as Banking, Insurance and ecommerce.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts such as OOP concepts, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi - Threading, JDBC, Reflection, SWING and Generics.
- Proficient in the development of client/server and web Applications using JAVA, J2EE, J2SE technologies and Web Technologies for enterprise applications.
- Expert in developing enterprise web-based application based on Java technologies using J2EE, J2SE, EJB, Java Servlets, Struts, Java Beans, JMS, JNDI, ANT and Apache Maven.
- Strong experience in configuring backend using various Spring frameworks features such as Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring ORM and Spring Security.
- Involved in internal architectural changes both for product and acceptance test framework Fitnesse
- Experience in Object Relational Mapping (ORM) like Hibernate and MyBatis using Java Persistence API (JPA) standard.
- Experience in developing application with use of different Architectures and Frameworks like Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object and POJO.
- Expertise in developing good server side with hand on experience of enterprise and persistence Design Patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Façade, Decorator, Observer and AOP.
- Proficient in developing web pages with Responsive web design (RWD) approach using HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS3 media queries.
- Hands on experience using jQuery, Node.js, Bootstrap and Angular JS for changing styles dynamically, creating animating effects and manipulating DOM structures.
- Extensively used Node.js tools tool like Gulp, Grunt, Web pack and used popular Node.js framework like Express and Resitfy to mock a RESTful API.
- Extensive experience in developing Web services using SOAP, RESTful, Axis, WSDL, WS Security, XML-RPC and JAXB/JAXP.
- Experience in working with different databases like Mongo DB, Oracle Db, SQL Server, DB2 and MySQL & very good experience in OOAD and UML methodologies, Class diagram using Rational Rose.
- Hands on experience in configuration and deployment of multi-tier applications using servers like WebSphere, Web Logic, Tomcat and JBoss.
- Experience on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB and EBS for installing and configuring.
- Working experience in Ant, MAVEN and Jenkins for project build/test/deployment, Log4j for logging and JUnit for unit and integration testing.
- Experience in Test driven development (TDD) using unit testing frameworks such as Jasmine Protractor, Karma, JUnit, QUnit and Selenium.
- Working knowledge on Version control software such as SVN and GIT & strong knowledge of IDEs like Eclipse, Net Beans, Web Sphere Studio Application Developer.
- Involved in all stages of Software Development lifecycle (SDLC) as well as Agile/Scrum workflow.
- Worked on Atlassian products such as Git for Version control, Source tree, Jira for project tracking, Confluence for project Wiki.
- Excellent team player with leadership abilities. Strong analytical skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with analytical ability and understanding of Organizational functioning.
Languages: C, C++, Java (J2SE 1.8/1.7/1.6/1.5 , J2EE1.5/1.4), SQL, PL/SQL, UML2.0.
Technologies: JSP2.1/2.0/1.2, Servlets2.x/3,x, JavaBeans, JDBC, Struts2.x/1.x, RMI, EJB3.0/2.1, Hibernate4.x/3.x, Spring4.0/3.0, Web Services, SOA, JMS1.1, SAX and DOM Parsers, AJAX, JAXB2.1/2.0, JAXP1.x, LDAP, .NET, Sybase Power Designer.
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat 7.x/6.x, Web Logic 10.3/9.2/8.1/7.0 , IBM WebSphere6.x/5.x/4.x.
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Session Fa ade, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns.
Cloud Technologies: AWS, Open stack.
RDBMS: Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 , MySQL5.1/4.1, DB 2 9.1/8.1/7.2.
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Methodologies: Agile Methodology, RUP, Extreme Programming
Testing Tools: JUnit 4.x, Load runner 11.0/11.5, Quick Test Pro, HP, Performance Center.
Build Tools: Ant 1.7, Maven 3.x.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr Java Developer
- Worked with Agile methodology and actively participated in Scrum meetings as a part of SDLC, to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Develop the UI component architecture for developer framework using Angular 4, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Created custom, self-contained, reusable and testable Angular 2 modules, controllers, directives and services to implement key functionalities for customer account summary.
- Used Angular 4 Http services for asynchronous validations for the input fields of the forms with the data existed in the database.
- Took part in setting up the routing configuration using Angular 4 router for various views and sub views.
- Developed Spring Boot application using Microservices architecture to maintain small and lightweight services and communication between these services are done by using Kafka.
- Integration of Amazon Web Services (AWS) with other applications infrastructure.
- Worked on customizing the Bootstrap classes using CSS preprocesses like SASS.
- Worked on the enhancements of the navigation and menu button into responsive features using Bootstrap Nav-default class and Collapse button.
- Used AJAX calls to consume RESTful web services to fetch data and implement asynchronous communication with server side and then rendered the data on PrimeNG datatables.
- Worked on creating Angular custom pipes to sort the history of various customers through order of date, year and month, ngFor for display of the history of customer details in tables.
- Used Hibernate 4 to store the persistent data as an Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) took for communicating with database.
- Used Bootstrap library to quickly build project UI’s and used AngularJS framework to associate HTML elements to models.
- Extensively used the advanced features of PL/SQL like Records, Tables, Object types and Dynamic SQL.
- Created the Node.js EXPRESS Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side AngularJS to back-end MongoDB, in order to provide broadcast service as well as chatting service.
- AWS EC2 instances were configured in developing and QA environments with NodeJS.
- Used Microservice architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST to build, test and deploy identity Microservices.
- Worked on latest features of Java 8 like Lambda expressions and functional interfaces.
- Extensively used JUnit, JMeter, SoapUI and Fitnesse for testing.
- Developed Spring JMS Message listeners to process messages asynchronously between new services and legacy services.
- Validated forms using Angular 2 and regular expressions there by providing client-side validation and server validation.
- Used Amazon Cloud Watch to monitor AWS services and Amazon Cloud Watch logs to monitor application.
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using Spring, Hibernate and developed various business logic and reports using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in NoSQL database like MongoDB.
- Responsible for mapping the database model into persistence objects using Hibernate Annotations.
- Provided Log4j support to the application for debugging the system and server side logging and configured Maven dependencies for build automation.
- Hosted and tested the application in AWS servers before publishing it in actual production environment.
- Used GIT as version control tool for effectively managing the code changes & experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Worked in a CI/CD environment with Jenkins, Maven, AWS and Terraform.
Environment: JDK 1.8, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Angular 2/4, Spring AOP, Elastic search, AWS, Hibernate, JAX-RS Webservices, JAX-WS Webservices, Apache CXF, AJAX, UML,MS Visio, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Oracle 11g, JBoss, Eclipse, Junit, XMLSPY, SOAPUI, Log4j, Maven, PMD, AWS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, Drools, ReactJS, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, Toad, Maven, Jenkins, Sun Jersey, Unix, Junit, Selenium, PL/SQL, JIRA, Rally, Selenium, GIT, Bamboo CI, Cucumber, Chef, MongoDB, JMeter, Apache Camel, Karma, AWS, Jasmine.
Confidential, Evansville, Indiana
- Involved in SDLC requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application developed using Agile methodology.
- Extensively worked with business analysts and end users to gather and finalize the requirements.
- Implemented Microservices using spring boot, and enabled discovery using Netflix eureka server.
- Used Spring IOC, AOP, Spring Boot to implement middle tier.
- Used Spring Boot for building application with Spring initializers and bootstrapping the build configuration and develop custom solutions that act upon Jenkins information in authentic time.
- Worked on Angular 2 concepts like building the components, Data binding, String Interpolation, Property Binding, Event Binding, and Two-way Data binding to Output Data Conditionally, Styling Elements dynamically.
- Converted a monolithic app to microservices architecture using Spring Boot using 12-factor app methodology. Deployed, Scaled, Configured, wrote manifest file for various Microservices in PCF.
- Recommend and develop strategy for integrating internal security model into new projects with Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Designed RESTful XML web service for handling AJAX requests.
- Defined AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed reaching one or more AWS EC2 instances.
- Implementing and setting up Route 53 for AWS Web Instances & ELB & Cloud Front on AWS Environment.
- Actively involved in the designing of mobile search application requirements and coded backend and front end. Implemented Spring Boot Microservices to divide the application into various sub modules.
- Designed and developed necessary PL/SQL for the database operations as needed.
- Designed and developed a project that reads messages from Kafka topic and applied conversation from JSON to pipe delimited String data format to be saved in Oracle DB and NoSQL DB.
- Develop proof-of-concepts for Apache Kafka, Caching, Service Discovery and Vault auth.
- Setting up redundancy to multiple Availability Zones (AZ) for EC2 instances.
- Involved on Creating MongoDB topics, partitions, writing custom practitioner classes.
- Used JMS (Java Mailing Service) API to mail notifications upon the success or failure when the backend processes are completed and to send mail notifications regarding any system related problems.
- Planned and programmed a work queue system on AngularJS with RabbitMQ . It uses Express to create a REST API allowing users to create jobs and retrieve data from MongoDB .
- Wrote PL/SQL code in Analysis, Design and Implementation of Business Applications using the Oracle Relational Database Management System (RDBMS).
- Experience in customizing and deploying the applications using different application such as IBM WebSphere for configuring connection pooling.
- Followed the Maven build life cycle to build the application and deployed into JBOSS application server.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using Junit and Developed JUnit test cases for elements, web beans, handlers and view helper classes.
- Used GIT for version control tool and Spring Tool Suite (STS) for IDE.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J.
- Fixed & Tracked defects using JIRA effectively.
- Involved in database modeling applying the normalization rules.
- Developed Code using Struts framework, based on the MVC design pattern.
- Developed the presentation layer using Struts Tag Libraries.
- Developed the application with iterative methodology, recapturing the existing code and writing a new code for most of the modules.
- Created POC for Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Used spring config server for centralized configuration and Splunk for centralized logging. Used Concourse and Jenkins for Microservices deployment
- Worked on backend logic using Servlets, EJB, Hibernate and JDBC.
- Developed page specific elements, handlers, web beans, view helper classes, JSP pages & fragments by using design patterns and java standards
- Analyzed, designed, validated the business logic of the system and implemented the application
- Developed business services using EJB’s and used SOAP API.
- Translated functional requirements into technical design by gathering the user stories.
- Developed order history and order status of all the Authorized agent’s specific bonds
- Developed dynamic pages for generating a report for displaying the existing business rules based on a search criterion to be reviewed by the CNA internally
- Involved in debugging the product using JIRA Bug Tracking
- Deployed the application on to WebSphere application server.
- Extensively used and implemented all the swing components in the application.
- Developed Search Tool for the organization to display reports agent wise, month wise, weekly.
- Developed servlets for generating reports in PDF format.
- Implemented multiple high-performance MongoDB replica sets on EC2 with robust reliability.
- Deployed the application in JBOSS Application Server.
- Developed Servlets and Worked extensively on My SQL.
- Written jQuery Validations for the User Front-ends.
- Maintenance of data in different Oracle Database and environments using TOAD.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Effective using in Clear case and clear quest for version control and defect tracking
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed the applications using Java, J2EE, and JDBC.
- Worked on various use cases in development using Struts and testing the functionalities.
- Involved in preparing the High Level and Detail level design of the system using J2EE.
- Involved in the development of model, library, struts and form classes (MVC).
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
- Developed SOAP based XML web services.
- Worked with high volume and complex PL/SQL stored procedures and packages using TOAD.
- Used different patterns like SOA, MVC pattern, DAO pattern, and singleton.
- Directly worked with Business Analysts and SMEs to gather requirements from the customer
- Developed Stored Procedures, triggered stored procedures using Hibernate in secondary project, involved in developing Programmatic transactions using Hibernate.
- Worked on integration modules, BPEL business objects, Business Rules, Invoking Human tasks, deploying into WebSphere Process Server and tested using Business Process Choreographer.
- Experience with eclipse plug-ins like Find Bugs, Check Style
- Apache Ant was used for the entire build process.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and JUnit for unit testing.
- Configured JBOSS Application server and deployed the web components.
- Provided troubleshooting and error handling support in multiple projects.
- Involved in the loan details Presentation module.
- Involved in the implementation of the Service Locator, Business Delegate and the Session Façade design pattern for the enterprises level functionality.
- Implemented Struts framework (Action and Controller classes) for dispatching request to appropriate class.
- Used Struts Validation framework for validation of user input as per the business logic and initial data loading.
- Designed and delivered innovative transparent cryptography layer for Dojo SQL using AES 256-bit encryption, protecting stolen laptops from having their offline data compromised.
- Written SQL, PL/SQL queries. And used DB2 stored procedure, functions, triggers, cursors, objects, sequences etc.
- Used Crystal Report tools to generate data sources.
- Application development using N-tiered client/server development.
- Implemented Rational Unified Process (RUP) for software development process
- Developing a mechanism for sending and receiving SOAP messages over JMS by MQ Series Engine
- Implemented Web Services using SOAP protocol, UDDI, WSDL and Service oriented Architecture (SOA) Concept.
- Written JUnit test cases for Business Objects, and prepared code documentation for future reference and upgrades.
- Written build xml file for ANT scripting.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, Servlets 2.4, EJB 2.0, JDBC 2.0, JAXB, Struts 2.0, JSF components, DAO, HTML, Java Script, XML, CSS, Ajax, Web Sphere Application server, LDAP, Oracle 10g, Log4J, Eclipse 3.1, CVS, DOJO, Ant 1.5, SOA, SOAP, DB2, PL/SQL, SQL, Web Services-WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, SOAP UI, JAX RS, JERSEY, Windows XP.