- A dynamic and goal - oriented Oracle certified Java/J2EE Developer with around 8 years of experience in requirement gathering, estimation, analysis, design, development & testing of web-based applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Use Cases, Sequence Diagram and Class Diagrams using UML.
- Expertise in Java/J2EE Technologies including Spring Framework, Hibernate, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JPA, Spring Boot.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts, design methodologies and design patterns.
- Expert level skills in Java/J2EE Technologies including Spring Framework, Hibernate, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JPA, Spring Boot.
- Good experience in developing Multi-Threaded applications using Concurrency API's.
- Experience in using the Web Services such as SOAP(JAX-WS) & REST(JAX-RS) and implemented using Spring Boot.
- Strong experience developing on Oracle and PL/SQL.
- Experience in developing micro services using Spring Boot.
- Experience in working on Docker.
- Complete knowledge on Agile and SCRUM structure of software development by conducting meetings and coordinating with the team members to meet the deliverables.
- Working knowledge of IDE tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring Tool Suite.
- Have knowledge in cloud-based infrastructure in AWS.
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, SVN, GIT, ClearCase.
Technologies/ Frameworks: JAVA, J2SDK, J2EE, Core Java, JSP, JPA, Servlet, Java Beans, JDBC, JNDI, Java8, Web-services, React.js, Angular Js, Hibernate, Spring, JSF, Struts Framework, Tiles, EJB, AJAX, SOAP,, JMS, XSL, XML.
XML Tools: SAX and DOM Parsers, Xerces, DTD.
Application Server/ Web Server: IBM Web sphere Application Server, BEA Weblogic, Tomcat, Netscape Enterprise Server, IBM HTTP Server, IIS
Modeling Language/Tools: UML, Axure RP Pro, Dreamweaver, MS Visio, Rational Rose Enterprise Edition, Eclipse UML plug-in
Methodologies: RUP, OOAD
IDE: IBM Rational Application Developer, WSAD, JBuilder, Eclipse.
Middleware: MQ Series, JMS, RMI
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, DB2, UDB
Testing Frameworks: JUnit, Struts TestCase
Configuration Mgmt. Tools: Rational Clear Case, MS Visual Source Safe
Other Tools: Log4J, ANT, Microsoft Project, DB Visualiser, PowerDesigner
Miscellaneous: IIS, LDAP, Site Minder, Java Stored Procedures, Apache Axis (Web Services), SVN, CVS, Dimensions, LDAP, MQ-SERIES, Leach FTP, WinFTP, Rapid SQL, Microsoft Visio, Axure RP Pro, Rational Rose, Tomcat.
Operating Systems: Windows, MS-DOS, UNIX
Confidential, Brookfield, Wisconsin
Sr. Java Fullstack Developer
- Developed and delivered Java server applications with various Java/J2EE technologies including servlet, JSP, JMS, JMX, GWT, JSF and Struts.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts - Collection Framework, Exception Handling, IO, Serialization, Multi- threading, Concurrency etc.
- Worked on Core Java Such as OOPs, Collections, Exceptions Handling, Input/output (I/O) System, Swing, Annotations, Enums, Concurrency, Multi- Threading, Lambda and Generics.
- Worked on Core Java, Collections, Multi- Threading, Exception handling, Concurrency, File I/O, Design Patterns, OOPS Concept.
- Developed Micro Service to provide Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with various data persistence frameworks such Hibernate and JPA and messaging engines.
- Expertise working with different spring modules like Spring IOC (Dependency Injection), Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Data (JDBC, ORM), Spring Boot and Spring Batch.
- Developed frontend & middle tire components by using Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, DAO & Hibernate3.
- Implemented functionalities using Spring IO / Spring Boot with Thymeleaf and Hibernate ORM.
- Implemented JPA Persistence layer over Hibernate ORM.
- Generalized toplink mapping template for the application so that top link related code could be separated from the actual DAO implementation.
- Excellent working experience on MVC architecture systems with application development using Core Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, EJB, Hibernate Criterias, JSP, JPA, JMS, ActiveMQ, Servlets and JDBC.
- Developed a prototype web application using Oracle JET, Angular 2+ and Knockout.
- Developed Single Page Application using AngularCLI, Angular 2+, Node API, and ASP.NET WEB API.
- Developed a full stack front and back end web app using React, NodeJS, MongoDB, Stripe and GraphQL.
- Developed an application using Redux, AngularJS, ES 6, CSS3, and Bootstrap in a Test-Driven Development Environment.
- Proficient in React, React-Router, Redux, Redux-Promise, Redux Form, React HOC, React Hooks, React Bootstrap and react libraries like create- react-app, material- UI, styled-components
- Designed the front-end applications, User Interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML5/CSS3, Angular4, Angular5 and bootstrap.
- Implemented back-end Web API with the use of MongoDB, ExpressJS, and NodeJS and established connectivity with the use of Axios.
- Worked on the MySQL migration project to make the system completely independent of the database being used. Used Spring IBatis to implement this.
- Created MySQL and other service instances to bind the deployed application in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Queries for Payment release process and authorization process.
- Used Apache Camel in the JBoss Fuse ESB as the integration platform for SOA and REST Services.
- Developed Restful Web service with JSON schema support with Apache CXF.
- Configured OAuth client profiles and client groups to implement OAuth in Data power.
- Built a JWT token-based authentication portal for our customer to log in their Active Directory via LDAP Connection by using C#.
- Worked in IntelliJ IDE for the development and debugging
- Used Visual Studio and TFS (Team Foundation Server) to shelve the code and build changes for version control.
- Configured, and deployed the applications on AWS EC2 instance, with Glassfish, Nginx, and Cassandra.
- Automated testing and baseline management with Jenkins, Rspec, Cucumber, Git and GitHub.
- Configured Swagger-UI registered Microservice with Eureka server to monitor service etc from Spring Boot admin console.
- Extensive experience in writing Junit's using EasyMock and PowerMock frameworks.
- Used SoapUI and JMeter to check load balancing in WebLogic with multi thread and to check accounts.
- Used Selenium for performing automated testing.
- Performed Unit testing on applications using tools like chai, mocha, and enzyme within Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Integrated SonarQube with Jenkins to track code coverage before move deployment of tag to production.
- Developed and performed test cases using Karma in the unit test, and used the Protractor and Enzyme.
- Utilized Postman services to check the API's created using Loopback NodeJS framework.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development, Incremental and Iteration methodology and Pair Programming.
- Integrate with AWS native solutions like VPC, EC2, S3, RDS, IAM, LAMBDA, Cloud Formation, ECS, and RDS to facilitate cloud migration and transformation projects.
- Incorporated Basic authentication and JSON threat protection by using Apigee API gateway.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing Microservices using Junit and Docker.
- Used Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance, and manage Docker containers with multiple namespace versions.
- Implemented SAAS concept, providing the SSO features for multiple applications being hosted in the One Biz platform.
- Configured SSL key stores and enabling SSL on Webservers, Weblogic and TIBCO/ISB based environments.
- Implemented micro services in our application as part of implementation using REST and Maven.
- Managed JIRA templates, workflows, and other functionality Evaluation and manage Confluence add-ons and macros.
- Configured and setup Tomcat Server for running Drools Work Bench and Execution Server.
- Development experience in Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Docker containers and UNIX operating systems.
- Managed configuration using Puppet on Unix machines.
- Used SOLID principles to maintain and extend over time of this application.
- Used Domain Driven Design to divide the application into manageable Bounded Contexts, to tackle complexity on a manageable scale.
- Expertise in Object - arranged outline/examination, UML demonstrating, Gang of four plan examples and J2EE designs.
- Written custom JAVA code for Export, Undeploy, Start, Stop SOA composite services deployed on EM console.
- Implemented creational, structural, and behavioral design patterns and programming models in the application.
- Experience in configuring APIs, proxy endpoints, API Portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with Mulesoft API manager.
- Implemented reusable visual design elements and used Abstract to grab assets out of mockups and optimized them for the web
- Implemented JAVA design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Command patterns.
- Worked with cutting-edge JS frameworks, and tools such as Node, Webpack, Babel, ESLint, and Gulp.
- Used Nodejs with grunt concat and grunt uglify for optimal performance.
- Implemented DOM manipulations using React Native.
- Used Phonegap build and Ionic package to build hybrid applications for both iOS and Android.
- Refactored Java code to Kotlin for existing applications using Android Studio.
- Developed iOS mobile applications using Swift language.
Sr. Java Fullstack Developer
- Worked on building PDF using Java library iText.
- Used iText library in Java to generate real-time PDF invoices for online order payments made on the website.
- Did design, coding in Spring Boot, Struts2, REST Webservices, Spring Batch, Spring Data, Hibernate, JPA, Itext Core Java and Unix.
- Used Eclipse IDE for Java and XML development and QA and branched projects using Tortoise SVN.
- Well experience with various spring modules like Spring Core, Spring Boot 2.0, Spring WebFlux.
- Used iBATIS framework with Spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Created a custom filter & heatmap application using AngularJS & Plotly. Wrote automated test cases in Protractor.
- Used the Node.js, AngularJS, Sencha Ext.js andBackbone.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Worked on HTML5/CSS and JQuery in a Drupal based CMS environment.
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX (JQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Designed and implemented intranet applications using Ruby on Rails and PostgreSql on Heroku Cloud Packages and Triggers on databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle.
- Created PL/SQL module which was used to integrate the existing data from third parties and on to the database.
- Experienced in Working on modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Node.js to interact with Dynamodb.
- Designs, Develop Modules for implementing Oauth and REST API.
- Worked on web service calls, XML and JSON parsing included in the project.
- Experience using all popular text-Editors like Eclipse, Komodo Edit, Sublime Text, and Notepad++, Visual Studio Code, Atom.
- Implemented Global Caching with WebSphere Extreme Scale (WXS) .
- Improved automated test suite in JUnit, maintained consistent environment.
- Experience in developing automated unit testing using JMeter and Unit test cases using Junit, Easy Mock, Mockito and Power Mock Frameworks.
- Developed test Code in Python language using Selenium IDE and JUnit Framework.
- Tested web services in SOAP/REST/POSTMAN with JSON/XML data to enhance customer- facing apps/APIs and process claims.
- Followed Kanban board and Scrum methodology in development lifecycle process.
- Enabled Logging on S3 bucket access, VPC flow, CloudTrail, AWS config, AWS inspector, Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, Cloud Front, AWS API gateway, EC2 Application servers.
- Built Docker images and checking in to AWS ECR for Kubernetes deployment.
- Developed deployments strategies using Amazon ECS and Kubernetes.
- Implemented Kafka Security Features using SSL.
- Used Apache Maven build tool to automate the build process and Jenkins CI for continuous integration.
- Integrated Jira and Confluence into splunk enterprise.
- Used JMS with ActiveMQ for asynchronous messaging between the business tier and the process tier.
- Used Puppet resources to develop the tomcat, Jboss EAP, jboss httpd Web Sphere MQ installation.
- Development experience in Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Docker containers and UNIX operating systems.
- Implemented the hybrid application concept using Ionic, Angular and Cordova.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
Sr. Java Fullstack Developer
- Developed the application using core Java/J2EE standards and guidelines. Written the application in the back end using Spring MVC framework, core Java, J2EE.
- Designed and developed re-usable web services and Java Utility classes to support XML, XML Schemas, and XSL. Coded Java backend, JSP, Struts, Business classes.
- Developed and implemented spring and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application.
- Implemented the business layer by using Hibernate with Spring DAO and also developed mapping files and POJO java classes using ORM.
- Developed application using Struts, Spring and Hibernate. Used Spring Framework in the application, which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Developed use case diagrams, class diagrams, database tables, and mapping between procedure results set and object-oriented java objects using MyBatis.
- Created a prototype of the critical business application using JAVA/J2EE Initiated use of HttpUnit, Selenium IDE for testing.
- Implemented web-based application by using JSF Framework and implemented User-friendly features.
- Created new connections through application coding for better access to DB2 database and wrote SQL & PL/SQL Stored procedures, functions, sequences, triggers, cursors, object types etc.
- Used Hibernate, JDBC, JPA, Query DSL to connect to databases like Oracle, MS SQL and MYSQL to store, delete, manipulate and retrieved data from them in many of my applications.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS EC2, manage documents in S3, providing IAM access to S3 buckets.
- Used Node for dependencies and express.js for writing api.
- Used Android,iOS Frameworks such as Core Graphics, Core Animation, Core Data.
- Built application and database servers using AWS EC2 and created AMIs as well as use RDS for Oracle DB.
- Developed the different components of application such as JSPs, Servlets, EJB’s using Web sphere Studio Application Developer and used CVS for version control.
- Experienced working with Application like servers Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, JBOSS.
- Used JSON for data exchange between application modules along with XML.
- Configured JMS Server set up and DB Connection pool setup and deployed Returned items in Weblogic Server.
- Used JMeter to check load balancing in WebLogic with multi thread.
- Developed JSP as the view, Servlets as Controller and EJB as model in the Struts Framework.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and used Struts Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
- Used the Eclipse as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto WebLogic application server using Maven build scripts to automate the build and deployment process.
- Worked on implementing Ajax, jQuery methods in retrieving the data from JSON files and loading the claims data on the HTML elements. Used Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the application onto WebLogic.
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL protocols.
- Installed in designing the data stage job to implement ILOG JRules Component.
- Executed the test steps defined in Test Cases manually and reporting the bugs in JIRA.
- Used Maven, SVN, selenium RC, Java and Selenium Grid to create nightly automation scripts.
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed TDD, Scrum.
- Handled cross platform compatibility issues (Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari) on both Windows and Mac.
Confidential, Bloomfield, Connecticut
Java Fullstack Developer
- Re-designed and re-implemented the company’s web functionality into a modern n-tier architecture using J2EE framework.
- Designed, developed, debugged web-based software solutions, with a focus on Java, API's back-end services and relational database. Designed and Development of Objects using Object Oriented Design in Java.
- Responsible for writing J2EE compliant Java code for application development effort which involved working with JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, EJB, etc.
- Developed JSP as the view, Servlets as Controller and EJB as model in the Struts Framework. Used Struts Framework to implement J2EE design patterns MVC.
- Developed the application using spring framework that leverages model view layer architecture, also Configured Dependency Injection.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database, Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Involved in setting up AWS services with EC2 instances, S3 bucket, took part in deploying application in AWS along with writing and retrieving files to and from AWS S3 bucket for UI to render data faster.
- Created & Configured MySQL DB servers using AWS RDS.
- Designed and Developed WebServices to interact with various business sectors and used SOAP protocol for webservices communication. In depth exposure to creating API for internal and external application using REST and SOAP based design. Open source framework like Jersey used for create REST API.
- Designed and Developed the input/output data formats in XSD for the WSDL files and accordingly implementing services using Apache AXIS2 .
- Used Netbeans for development and WebLogic Application Server for deploying the web application.
- Deployment of the webservice converted java interfaces on a daily basis to a websphere testing environment for subsequent development of the front end.
- Used version control and configuration management tools like SVN, CVS and Subversion. Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Designed Use Cases using UML and managed the entire functional requirements life cycle using water fall model.
- Developed jQuery code using an XML Http Request Adapter to send an AJAX request to the server-side code and implemented a callback function to handle the results.
- Used Agile SCRUM process form development phase to testing phase.