- Over 7+ years of experience in requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, integration and testing of Client/Server based applications using Java and J2EE object - oriented technologies and web-based applications
- Experience in Agile/Scrum and Waterfall modals. Experience in complete SDLC process and project delivery of various sizes
- Experience in developing Web Applications with various Open Source frameworks: JSF, Spring Framework, Web Flow, Jakarta Struts Framework, Struts Validation and Tiles Frameworks.
- Strong experience in developing Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular and Node frameworks.
- Experience in developing cross platform server-side applications using Node.js, BackBone.js and Angular JS to achieve scalability in real-time web applications.
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency in core java concepts like OOPs, collections, Threading, generics, Exception Handling, Thread pools, Execution services, concurrent utilities, File IO and serialization and handling XML.
- Expertise in object-oriented JAVA, J2EE and client server technologies.
- Good working experience with Java 8 features like Streams API, Default and Static methods in Interfaces, Lambda Expressions, Optional Class and Parallel Sort in Arrays.
- Extensive experience with the .NET framework and other technologies: C#, Web API, and Microsoft Azure.
- Expert in developing web applications using MVC design patterns like Spring MVC and Struts 2 MVC.
- Hands - on experience in Azure Cloud Services (PaaS & IaaS), Storage, Web Apps, Active Directory, Application Insights, Logic Apps, Data Factory, Service Bus, Traffic Manager, Azure Monitoring, OMS, Key Vault, Visual Studio Online (VSO), Cognitive Services (LUIS) and SQL Azure
- Working experience of developing applications using Java, JSP, Java Script, JDBC and Hibernate, spring, Struts, Servlets and RESTFUL web services
- Excellent knowledge in working with various databases like SQL Server (RDBMS), MySQL, DB2, ORACLE and MongoDB (NoSQL).
- Spring boot with Hibernate combination where it has a predefined MVC architecture which made me to run all batch jobs easily and quickly.
- Highly proficient in using frameworks like Struts, Hibernate, Spring and Design Patterns such as, Session Fa ade, Front Controller, Data Access Object (DAO), Value Object, Singleton, Service Locator for executing multi-tier, highly scalable, component based, services driven, test driven enterprise applications.
- Extensively worked on Micro Services with Spring Boot and created dynamic documentation for RESTful webservice using Swagger.
- Experienced in building Web Services for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse, Visual Studio, and IntelliJ.
- Used Node Package Manager to install dependencies and npm modules such as CORS, Body-parser, Mongoose, mysql, and JSON web token.
- Strong working experience with Spring Framework, which includes usage of IoC/Dependency Injection and different Spring modules like Core Container, Data Access/Integration, Web and AOP in Web applications.
- Extensive use of Use case model, Use-case diagrams, activity diagrams, object diagrams, component diagram, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using MS VISIO and RAD.
- Worked in close cooperation with project managers and other functional team members to form a team effort in development.
Programming Languages: Java (1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8 ), PL/SQL, Python, C, C++
Software Methodologies: Agile, SDLC Waterfall, Kanban, Scrum, TDD
J2EETechnologies& frameworks: JSP, JSTL, Servlets, JDBC, EJB, Java Beans XSD, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, Axis, Apache CXF, Java Security, JBPM
Web service Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring Web Flow, JSF, Log 4J, Junit
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, Oracle SOA, UDDI, WSDL
Design Patterns: Singleton, Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object, Façade, Data Access Object, MVC, Filter
IDEs: IntelliJ, Eclipse, Net Beans, Spring Tool Suite, RAD, JBPM 6
Application/Web Servers: Web Logic Server 12c, Web Sphere Application Server, Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP Server, IBM HTTP Server, JBoss
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
Build Scripts: Maven, Ant and Jenkins
Testing Tools: JUnit, Log4J, Mock Framework, Cucumber, Selenium
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, Clear Case
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OS
Cloud Technologies, DevOps Tools & Other: AWS, EC2, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Docker, JIRA
O-R Mapping: Hibernate, JPA, IBatis
Testing Tools/Others: Junit, SoapUI, Putty, Mockito
Big Data Technologies: Hadoop, Apache Spark, Scala, Hive, HBase, Sqoop, Solar, Apache Kafka
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Using Agile (SCRUM) methodologies for Software Development Lifecycle of the dynamic J2EE project.
- Developed interactive Web Interface using AJAX, Java Script, JSP, HTML and CSS .
- Worked on existing web applications HTML, CSS, Bootstrap UI MVC, SQL Stored Procedures
- Implementation of the design wireframe using Angular and creating services and exposing it to the backend which runs on Spring Boot . Here we also have another layer that makes use of NodeJS mainly used for authentication, authphporization and session maintenance.
- Implemented Spring Validators, persistence layer, and service layer components using Spring/Hibernate API and Spring/Hibernate annotations. Extensively used Hibernate QL .
- Used Hibernate for Database Persistence to perform CRUD operation like insert, update, retrieve.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot and handled the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Building cloud Microservices and implemented back-end using Spring Boot .
- Followed Spring Boot MVC Rest framework to develop the application flow for the project.
- Developed views and controllers for client and manager modules using Spring MVC and Spring Core .
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot .
- Deployed the Dockerized Spring Boot application that is intended to run on dev local machine using PCF .
- Developed views and controllers for client and manager modules using Spring MVC and Spring Core .
- New library development with micro services architecture using Rest APIs , spring boot and pivotal cloud foundry
- Developed RESTful Web services for transmission of data in JSON format.
- Created REST API’S using Spring Boot, Microservices .
- Migrating existing application into micro services architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot .
- Develop REST Web services, generated WADL and consume the services.
- Developed database connection and SQL Queries to create dynamic content on web pages.
- Used SQL query tuning to improve throughput and created Complex queries using SQL statements and JOINS
- Configured SQL Server Master Data Services (MDS) in Windows Azure IaaS.
- Used SQL Azure extensively for database needs in various applications.
- Administered Version Control systems GIT, Subversion to create daily backups and checkpoint files.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4j and fixed the problems.
- Used Eclipse as the IDE and used eclipse standard/ plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation, mutator /accessor code generation and SVN as version control and developed Unit test cases using Junit .
- Used Jenkins application to build and perform continuous deployments of JBOSS war files.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) like Design, Development and Support phases.
- Proficient in TDD (Test Driven Development) by writing test cases using Jasmine.
- Involved in Agile development process.
- Designed User Interface using HTML, CSS, J Query and XML in a responsive grid layout.
- Made use of Reactive Forms using Angular where most of the validation is done using component rather than using template-driven which provides in HTML.
- Developed UI application initially using Angular and made use of customized components
- Used NodeJS to run Angular on server with mock JSON data and completed the UI development independent of server.
- Developed front-end code with ReactJS and jQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end RESTful Server, then display the well-organized result in web pages by writing reusable components.
- Used ReactJS to develop UI responsive application for better understanding for the user.
- Worked with JAVA 8 features like Stream API, Time API, Functional Interfaces Multithreading, Transaction Management, Exception Handling, Collection API.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for asynchronous exchange of message by applications on different platforms
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Proficient in developing Hibernate mapping files and configured accordingly to the hibernate configuration file.
- Spring Boot Micro services were developed with micro service architecture using REST and Apache Kafka.
- Involved in implementing the Microservices utilizing Spring Boot and worked with Microservice architecture using Spring Boot to modularized code and implemented Rest API’s using Spring Rest and integrated Swagger API for documentation.
- Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine.
- Used Apache Kafka for real time data processing.
- Used MySQL as DB and wrote SQL queries for updating and inserting data to tables.
- Deployed the tools Microsoft Azure Cloud Service (PaaS, IaaS), and Web Apps .
- Used SQL Azure extensively for database needs in CustomerLookup & //AzNot.
- Migrated the Azure CXP Tools to HTTPS based authentication using SSL encryption.
- Used Server Technologies as core java, servlets, Hibernate and database.
- Design and develop custom pipes (JMS, Web Services and SQL) for mandates & accounts to flow into various processing systems
- Configured WebLogic resources like JDBC providers, JDBC data sources, connection pooling, and Java Mail sessions.
- Used Log4J for logging errors and messages.
- Worked on migration to AWS from on prem servers.
- Integrated Open stack API with Amazon EC2 cloud-based architecture in AWS.
- Worked with Github and Jenkins for code review and CI/CD process
- Used Git as version control tool to maintain and update source code to develop server.
- Used Eclipse for developing JSPs, Servlets with IBM WEB SPHERE server in the development phase.
- Used Junit and cucumber for testing.
- Used Jenkins and Maven for building application.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project like Requirement gathering, development, enhancements using Agile methodologies
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular JS, created HTML navigation menu that is role based wherein menu items changes dynamically based on the values derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Developed web application using Node.js, Spring Boot and Angular.
- Developed back - end components and Expertise in writing connection logic to connect to third- party Web Services using Node.js.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
- Used Hibernate and JPA ORM frameworks for database connectivity.
- Used ASP.Net Web API 2 for HTTP based RESTful Services using JSON message format achieving usage of less bandwidth for server communication.
- Used RESTful web services to expose certain functionalities of the application.
- Implemented REST APIs using Spring Web MVC annotations
- Utilized Restful APIs to connect MySQL database to Angular front end.
- Involved in developing components on Reporting Dashboard with JSF, Spring Framework, Spring MVC and Hibernate and created Micro Services using Spring Boot.
- Implemented Spring MVC with Spring Boot which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and performed validations.
- Configured interceptors for transaction management and logging using Spring AOP.
- Used SQL query tuning to improve throughput.
- Implemented SQL queries and Created Complex queries using SQL statements and JOINS.
- Developed AWS S3 to copy project artefact into S3 bucket.
- Integrated Amazon Web Services (AWS) with other applications infrastructure.
- Worked with Eclipse IDE as the IDE and used Eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation, mutator/accessor code generation, and version control
- Used unit testing frameworks like GitLab and Junit for multiple applications and used various annotations for implementation.
- Developed JUnit test cases to unit test the business logic and involved in testing the application in the integration environment.