- Proficiency in developing Web Services using - SOAP/RESTFUL WS and programming skills.
- Extensively experience in Angular.js components like Controllers, Directives, Factory, Service resources, Routing, Dependency injection, 2-way Data Binding, Filters and Events.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome.
- Implemented web Methods Flow Service and java service including transaction management, error handling, HTTP and SMTP client.
- Expertise in CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements, CSS Preprocessors (SASS, LESS) and CSS Behaviors.
- Strong programming skills in designin g and implementation of multi-tier applications using web-based technologies like Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Experience in working with third party web services APIs and Web Services using AJAX and JQUERY.
- Expertise in using all popular editors like Eclipse, Sublime Text, Notepad++ and Brackets.
- Responsible for administration, maintenance, Performance analysis, and Capacity planning for MongoDB clusters.
- Expertise in using PL/SQL and SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers.
- Extensively worked with MVC Architecture using Spring, Hibernate, Apache Struts.
- Expertise in Micro services to build flexible and independently deployable software.
- Experience on Java polymorphism, Multi-Threading, Collection Framework, Interfaces, Synchronization, and Exception Handling.
- Experience in building web applications using Spring 4.0 Framework features like MVC (Model View Controller), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), IOC (Inversion of Control), DAO (Data Access Object) and template classes.
- Strong experience in JDBC and writing SQL Queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Functions and SQL packages.
- Expertise in Linux Administration (Installation, Configuration, Tuning and Upgradation).
- Proficiency in Administration and Support upfront with Atlassian Suite viz. Confluence, Crowd Jira and Bit-Bucket, Git Hub.
- Experience in installing, configuring, tuning Web Logic Server, Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
- Expertise in using ANT and Maven for build automation.
- Expertise in different test-driven development frameworks like TDD and BDD using cucumber, Selenium and protractor.
- Proficient in Web based testing viz. Integration Testing, System Testing, Performance Testing, Functional Testing and Unit Testing.
- Adaptable in quickly changing technical environments with very strong organizational and analytic skills.
- Experience in using Agile principles, practices and methodologies and Design Patterns.
- Excellent team player with good communication, people and leadership skills.
- Successfully delivered projects under strict schedules and following quality control.
Languages: Java, J2EE
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, Struts, Java Beans.
Microservices: Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Rest
Tools: & Utilities: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans
AWS: EC2, S3, SDK, IAM, VPC, RDS, LAMDA
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB
Version Control: SVN, CVS, GIT.
Logging Tools: Log4j, SL4J.
Servers: Apache Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic, WebSphere, jBoss
Web Services: SOAP, REST, JAX-RS, JAX-WS
Build Tools: Maven, ANT, Gradle.
Testing: JUnit, Selenium, Karma-Jasmine
Defect Tracking Tools: Atlassian JIRA, Rally, TFS
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/Linux, iOS.
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed React JS pages, Web services calls and AJAX calls for the application
- Used React JS in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Used React JS in components like JSX, creating React components, Virtual
- Used Agile methodology and effectively took part in Scrum gatherings to deliver quality deliverable within time.
- Thoroughly used Java 1.8 lambdas, HTML5 and CSS3 for application development.
- Made use of Git Hub management for quality bug-tracking and roll back capabilities.
- Added security for service layer methods using Spring Security.
- Performed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for implementing Web Services like SOAP, RESTful Web Services using JAX-RS, JAX-B, JAX-P and JAX-WS.
- Used React and Redux Stack to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Collected and analyzed data to determine time and profitability constraints.
- Used OOPs Concepts (Polymorphism, Inheritance, Encapsulation) Overloading & Overriding, Final, Finally, Finalize, Garbage collection, Synchronization, Collections, Arrays, Interfaces, Multithreading etc.
- Installed, Configured and Maintained Samba, Apache Tomcat and JBoss servers in Linux environment.trr
- Used Apache Maven as the software build tool used Jenkins for CI and CD.
- Worked on core AWS services such as setting up new server (EC2) instances/services, configuring security groups, and setting up Elastic IP's.
- Responsible for all backup, recovery, and upgrading of all of the PostgreSQL databases.
- Implemented micro-services in order to separate the tasks and not to have dependency on other Parallel on-going tasks of same Application. Micro-services were implemented using Spring-boot.
- Used Spring Framework based on MVC Model View Controller architecture in Web Sphere Application Development.
- Implemented business logic in Middle Tier using pluggable components, which were specified in the customized xml documents using Spring framework.
- Built application with angular -cli, Maven script via Jenkins and deploying in Tomcat server.
- Performed ad-hoc backups using Mongo dump and Mongo restore.
- Created Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API’s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Designed and developed multiple J2EE MVC Model based Web Application using J2EE technologies EJB, Servlets, and JSP, Design Patterns and popular open-source framework Struts, Hibernate and Spring.
- Developed business service layer and data access layer using Spring and Mongo-db.
- Used SVN and Git as version control systems and protractor for end to end testing.
- Fetched JSON data within Orchestration Layer with Spring Boot application and displaying it in the UI following ECMAScript (ES6) standards for developing.
Confidential, Dania Beach - FL
- Server instances were created on AWS. Tomcat, Swagger were installed and used for deploying Microservices.
- Developed messaging module using Spring JMS, Apache Camel and Active MQ.
- Worked extensively on built-in components and develjenkinsoped single page applications using Angular 4.
- Worked with Mongo DB to retrieve the data from a real-time meetup API.
- Develop the UI component architecture for developer framework using Angular 7, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Created custom, self-contained, reusable and testable Angular 4 modules, controllers, directives and services to implement key functionalities for customer account summary.
- Used Angular 7 Http services for asynchronous validations for the input fields of the forms with the data existed in the database.
- Took part in setting up the routing configuration using Angular 4 router for various views and sub views.
- Built an isomorphic application using Angular and Redux with GraphQL on server side. Express and Node.js was used on server side as well.
- Developed RESTful web services using JAX-RS implementation.
- Built Micro Services architecture in AWS and created ELB'S, Auto-Scaling groups in EC2 using prebaked AMI and Docker containers.
- Extensive experience in developing Microservices using Spring Boot .
- Wrote build & deployment scripts using Maven, shell scripts to build and deploy the application in JBoss Application Server.
- Deployed Java applications and Web-services using CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Puppet in standalone and clustered environments.
- Implemented the queue/priority queue/set data structures along with their iterators using linked lists.
- Involved in the JMS Connection Pool and the implementation of publish and subscribe using Spring JMS.
- Extensively worked on ES6 new features such as Arrow functions, Classes, Iterators and Generators.
- Extensively used SQL, PL/SQL in constructing views, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, cursors, functions, relational database models.
- Developed PL/SQL triggers and master tables for automatic creation of primary keys.
- Created PL/SQL stored procedures, functionsandpackages for moving the data from staging area.
- Implemented the map and priority queue data structures using a binary search tree.
- Designed Java API to connect the Amazon S3 service to store and retrieve the media files.
- Extensively used Java multi-threading to implement batch Jobs with JDK 1.7 and JEE features.
- Modernized front-end applications using HTML5, Responsive Web pages, jQuery and JSON.
- Consumed REST based Micro-services with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Used core Java to build new functionality based on requirements and implemented New Interface for Previously Ordered Page, Cart Page.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Designed and developed web-based UI using JSP, Struts and developed action classes to handle the user requests.
- Utilized microservices and decoupled architectures for building RESTfulAPIs.
- Experienced first-hand practices for integrating microservices into an existing system architecture.
- Setup the (CI) and (CD) process for the application using the Jenkins.
- Wrote SQL Queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers and packages on Oracle database.
- Developed web pages by using SpringMVC and JSP pages.
- Created Rich UI applications using Angular integrating with REST API's built on Micro services.
- Used JPA to develop server-side logic by writing configurations.
- Using Struts in presentation tier and used Spring Core/IOC to wire/inject the object dependencies.
- Responsible for getting business approvals for testing deliverables.
- Developed Data access objects using DAO pattern, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate.
- Developed API to display currency checker on UI.
- Used Test Driven Development (TTD) tools like Selenium and Cucumber for Java Automation.
- Responsible for all code committed to sub version (SVN) and merging of changes to the latest code from the branch.
- Analyzed use cases, created interfaces, and designed the core functionality from Presentation layer to business logic layer using UML and RationalRose.
Environment: JAVA1.7, J2EE, SOA, HTML5, CSS3, JAVSCRIPT, ANGULAR JS, JPROFILER, JMS, IBM MQ SERIES, SPRING, HQL, HIBERNATE, JPA, SOAP, JAX-WS, JUNIT, IBM WEBSPHERE, UNIX, AGILE.