- Nearly 12 years of IT involvement in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), such as Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance of various Client/Server Applications, Web Based applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Well versed with complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using various methodologies like Agile Methodology (Scrum, XP), Waterfall and followed Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Developed Web - based enterprise applications using Java/J2EE,Core Java, Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST) and MVC Framework (Struts, Spring MVC).
- Extensive knowledge on SOAP and REST based web-services, Implemented webservices from scratch.
- Worked exposure on API Management using APIGEE and WSO2
- Experience with Java 1.8 features such as Lambda Expressions for making anonymous inline function calls by using functional Interfaces which makes code readable and concise.
- Working on the messaging system kafka, RabbitMQ with event driven architecture.
- Provided application reliability support for various applications, after the development of the applications.
- Hands on experience with different Spring and SpringBoot framework modules like Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Data.
- Experience in developing XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top Down and Bottom Up approach and REST based services with JAX-RS, Jersey and Spring Integration.
- Experience in developing the application with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Micro Services Architecture.
- Worked with Java 1.8 Streams API and parallel Streams API for enabling parallel processing of collections in a distributed environment.
- Provided multi tire support for Java and cloud-based applications.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Garbage Collector, Collections, Multithreading, Event Handling, Exception Handling and Generics.
- Worked with different teams in determining the root cause for the failures of application.
- Used Kibana, splunk elastic search to maintain logs and implemented dashboard to monitor it
- Proficient in implementing various Java design patterns like MVC, Session Facade, Data Access Object (DAO), Factory, Singleton, Data Transfer Object and Front Controller.
- Knowledgeable with RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries. Working experience of Relational DBMS like MySQL, Oracle SQL PL/SQL, Post gres and MongoDB. NoSQL DBMS and Oracle Performance Tuning.
- Expertise in designing POJO classes using Hibernate Annotations using EJB/JPA API.
- Experience in working with DevOps/Continuous integration tools like G ithub, Jenkins, Jira and SonarQube.
- Experience with application servers like Web Logic, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat.
- Experienced in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in a more reliable and asynchronous way in enterprise Applications. Used Apache ActiveMQ and Apache Camel as JMS providers.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and deploy jobs in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of M icroservices.
- Experience DOM manipulation, Event Handlers, Events.
- Strong experience in database design using PL/SQL to write tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexers and proficiency in writing complex queries to retrieve data.
- Expertise in using various IDE tools like Spring Tool Suite, RAD, Eclipse and IntelliJ.
- Experience with JUnit, PowerMoc k and Mockito in developing test cases and Log4J in determining application functionality.
- Having Experience on UNIX, LINUX, Python, Shell Scripting and Deployment of Applications in Server and providing application support for the application hosted on the same.
- Had a very good experience with the middleware tools and configurations with respect to Java and cloud-based applications.
- Hands on experience in working with PCF .
- Experience in writing shell scripting for deployment process and expertise in sharing files between Linux boxes and windows using the WinSCP, secure FTP, SCP client for Microsoft Windows.
- Experience working with version control tools like GitHub, Subversion(SVN) and CVS.
- Good experience with JIRA in issue tracking.
- Experience with build automation tools like ANT and Maven for builds and deployments to different environments.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSF, JMS, EJB, JNDI, Java Security
Tools: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, JSF, JUnit, SOAP UI, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Apache ActiveMQ, Apache Camel, FileNet
Web services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, Micro Services
Web/App Servers: Confidential Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Database: Oracle, Postgres, MySql, MongoDB/NoSQL
API Management: APIGEE, WSO2 API Manager
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite(STS), RAD
OR mapping: Hibernate, IBatis
Modeling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Putty, Rational ClearQuest, RTC
Version Control: GIT, Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear case
OS & Environment: Windows, Sun Solaris, UNIX, Linux
Confidential, San Jose , CA
Full stack Java/ J2EE Developer with Spark Hadoop
- Designed and developed the campaign monitor enhancem ents application using spring raptor application with the help of microservice architecture.
- Helped with the maintenance of the Microservice architecture applications for the use within the organization.
- Development of the controllers for the request, response paradigm by using spring controllers with spring MVC .
- Development of monitoring applications using the Restful web services .
- Ability to work with the elastic search and logs with kibana .
- Worked with Continuous integration and continuous deployments pipelines to accommodate the Agile delivery models .
- Used JSON to send and retrieve requests to and from the servers to design the functionalities in the front end.
- Extensive work with microservice based architecture applications .
- Extensive development with the spark, hadoop, scala and hbase with respect to development and back end logic and hands on development work .
- Extensive development with microservices frameworks.
- Monitoring production environment and issue resolvement based on L1, L2, L3 and L4 timelines.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring boot, Raptor Application, Spark, Scala, Hadoop, Hbase, Kibana, GitHub, JProfiler, Java Performance Analysis Tool, IntelliJ, Maven, Tomcat, JIRA for request tracking
Confidential, Michigan, Nebraska
Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer Lead
- Designed and developed application using various Spring framework modules like SpringIOC, Developed Controller Classes using Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Data modules and handled security using Spring Security.
- Utilized Java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions for collection, evaluation and comparing the data, Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application, Parallel operations on collections for effective sorting mechanisms and to change the sequential stream flow of threads while session establishment.
- Implemented Restful Services with JAX-RS using Spring Boot and Micro Service Architecture.
- Used Springs JDBC and DAO layers to offer abstraction for the business from the database related code CRUD
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) by identifying test case scenarios and unit testing the code using JUnit framework.
- Managed API using WS02 API Manager and Secured using WSO2 Identity Server
- Implemented middleware using WSO2 to connect between the legacy system and the front end.
- Experience with NodeJS modules including Events, http, file system, MySQL. Wrote restful services on the server in NodeJS to listen to requests from devices
- Designed and developed middleware WSO2 API Management, WSO2 Identity Server, WSO2 Enterprise Integrator.
- Working with business in determining the technical parts of the requirements and developing detailed level documents for further development.
- Implemented corn jobs according to the requirement of the business to get the latest data from the upstream and process them accordingly using permutation and combinations before inserting them into the database.
- Performed the role of Scrum Master for a team with a size of 11.
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing applications.
- Application is implemented using Agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Customized the Data Access Module using DAO patterns, to handle the entire transaction with the database.
- Developed RESTful web services to retrieve JSON documents related to customer and consumed SOAP based Web Services.
- Consumed and Produced the data to RabbitMQ.
- Designed services to store and retrieve user data using MongoDB database and communicated with remote servers using REST enabled Web Services on Jersey framework.
- Experience in Implementing API's in Java Multithreaded Environment
- Used Spring JDBC API to talk Postgres Database for Read and Write operations.
- Wrote scripts in JMeter to test the performance of the API's
- Performed analyzed various performance test results to correct the application response time with respect to the java application deployed in the cloud along with the database.
- Maintained Git repositories for DevOps environment: automation code and configuration.
- Expertise in REST and Web service APIs.
- Worked with Network and architecture teams in resolving the issues during the cloud deployments .
- Experience with NodeJS modules including Events, http, file system, MySQL. Wrote restful services on the server in NodeJS to listen to requests from devices.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate, created POJOs and mapped to databases Annotations.
- Experience in writing complex PL/SQL queries using joins, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Cursors and indexes in Postgres DB.
- Utilized kubernetes and docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test and deploy.
- Developed test cases for unit testing in the integration layer using PowerMock, Mockito framework.
- Used Maven as a build tool and deployed the application on Application Server. Used Jenkins to schedule the tests based on the carrier and priority of the test case.
- Used Docker in Container Management. Used GIT for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Built and deployed applications with microservice architecture in PCF using the Docker containers.
- Used Jenkins and PCF code deploy plugin to deploy applications on PCF Cloud.
- Monitored the error logs using log4j and fixed the problems. Wrote unit tests using mocha, chai.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system.
- Used Intellij as an IDE for the Application development
Environment : Agile, Core Java, JSP, Java1.8, JDBC, Spring IOC, PCF, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Boot, JAX-RS, Struts 2, Hibernate, Micro Services, JSON, MongoDB, Splunk, Elastic search, Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD), Jenkins, RAD, JIRA, GIT, JUnit, Maven, P owerMock, Mockito.
Sr. Java/ Lead Developer
- Worked on design and implementation of Market Place application and involved in various phases of SDLC.
- Worked in the Agile development environment and participated in SCRUM meetings throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Role based application monitoring and recording audit history, activity of different roles accessing the site
- Worked in multithreaded environment and optimized performance
- Deliver technical solutions utilizing defined technology stack.
- Integrated and implemented SOAP based web services
- Used JQuery, AJAX to interact with Java Servlet.
- Used Struts,and AJAX for a highly interactive and graphic user interface.
- Developed the interfaces to IDIT Insurance Product Interface
- Implement JUnit test cases for Struts/Spring components
- Developed Action classes, Action Forms and Struts Configuration file to handle required UI actions, JSPs for Views and used HTML in web page component development.
- Developed Server-side presentation layer using Struts MVC Framework and designed and developed Application based on Spring framework using MVC design patterns.
- Used Spring IOC for Dependency Injection and used Spring JDBC for interacting with the database.
- Used various design patterns like Business delegate, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Performed Inheritance based Hibernate mappings in tables to simplify the data in Hibernate.
- Involved in implementation of web services (top-down and bottom-up) using SOAP services.
- JUnit is used to perform the Unit Test Cases.
- Used Oracle database for SQL, PL/SQL scripts, stored procedures, functions, triggers, Oracle forms/Reports.
- Performance Tuning and Optimization with Java Performance Analysis Tool using Load Runner.
- Worked on Installing and configured WebLogic Application Server and Maven Build Tool.
- Made use of SVN for checkout and check in operations.
Sr. Java / J2EE Developer
- MVC pattern using JSP and Spring Controller.
- Developed business objects using Spring IOC, Spring MVC and Spring AOP.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSP Spring, Hibernate and used Spring Framework to initialize managed beans and services.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, JAX-WS, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Used Struts Framework, Tag Libraries to implement J2EE design patterns (MVC).
- Developed user interface using JSP, Struts published validation framework to support client-side and Server-side validation.
- Implemented the interface to Exigen Insurance Product
- Used Collections for Model classes in the DAO layer (Data Access Object) Involved in modifying some changes in DAO layer using Hibernate.
- Created mappings among the relations and written SQL queries using Hibernate.
- Implemented Concurrency, Exception Handling and Collections whenever necessary.
- Used SQL to perform data mapping and backend testing, and also documented all the SQL queries for future testing purposes.
- Managed build, reporting and documentation from the project information using Maven Tool and SVN for version control.
- Used JUnit for testing and used JIRA for tracking bugs.
- Responsible for dealing with the problem, bug fixing and troubleshooting.
Sr. Java/J2ee Developer
- Involved in Documentation and Use case design using UML modeling include development of Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and Use Case Transaction diagrams.
- Developed the application using Enterprise Java Beans.
- Implemented Multithreading and Collections in java code.
- Used Confidential RAD as an IDE tool for development.
- Developed various java business classes for handling different functions.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Transfer of Service using Session EJBs
- Managed Beans such as session beans and message beans using EJB.
- Designed and developed Message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue.
- Implemented CMP entity beans for persistence of business logic implementation.
- The application was deployed on the JBoss.
- Involved in build and deploying the application using ANT.
- Wrote SQL for JDBC prepared statements to retrieve the data from the database.
- Developed PL/SQL queries, Triggers and Stored Procedures to check the integrity of the data and actively involved in tuning SQL queries.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules. Used SVN as version control
- Monitored the logs using Log4j and fixed the problem.
Environment: : Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, JNDI, ORACLE, EJB, Message driven beans, CMP, XML, DOM, ANT, AJAX, JUnit, Eclipse, JBoss, LOG4J, SVN.
- Technical responsibilities included high level architecture and rapid development.
- Design architecture following J2EE MVC framework.
- Developed various java business classes for handling different functions.
- Used J2EE design patterns and Data Access Object (DAO) for the business tier and integration Tier layer of the project.
- Monitor the application and defects and implement the change request.
- Development of database interaction code to JDBC API making extensive use of SQL Query Statements and advanced prepared statements.
- Used TOAD to access and test SQL scripts and fine tune SQL for better performance.
- Worked on integration of tag libraries for the backend java code.
- Wrote SQL Scripts, Stored procedures and SQL Loader to load reference data.
Environment : J2EE MVC, Apache Tomcat, JMS, Multithreading, J2EE, DAO, JDBC, ORACLE, SQL