Confidential has 20+ years of deep knowledge in designing very large data solutions in Healthcare, Insurance, Government, Financial Services, Logistics, Media, Retail and Marketing industries. Expertise in Azure and AWS cloud platform handling data.
Functional: Lead project architect, Strategic/Tactical Planning, Solution Architect, Pre - Sales, Accounts Management, Excellent Communication and Interpretation skills
Confidential Platform: Expert in Confidential Platform (Windows Server, Office 365, Active Directory Implementation (On-prem and cloud), Networking
AWS Platform: Athena, Redshift, AWS Data Platform, SageMaker
GCP Platform: GKE, Big-Query, Cloud Spanner, Cloud SQL
Advance Analytics: Predictive and prescriptive analytics via machine learning
Solution Architect: End to end solutions AWS, Azure, Big Data, NoSQL, Relational
Data Architect: Logical and physical modeling, Normalized and dimensional modeling. OLTP, MPP, Data Warehouse, EDW, BI, Master Data
Database Expert: Redshift, Azure DW, Azure DB, Teradata, DB2, UDB, Oracle, SQL-Server, HBase, MongoDB, Cosmos DB, Hive, Athena
Programming Languages: Java, .Net, Python, Scala, Ruby
ETL: Informatica Power center, Azure Data Factory, Logic App, AWS Glue, Alteryx, Talend
Managing Enterprise Architect
- Currently working on Pre-Sales on Feasibility study on IT Platform and solution Integration after multiple M&A for my client
- As a Enterprise Pre-Sales Engineer, Architected and Integrated large-scale data ecosystem activities include data ingestion, ETL/ELT, Storage, advanced analytics and visualization for Coca-Cola NA from different sources into queryable format for analytics and Business Intelligence using AWS platform.
- Hands-On implementation in data transformation ETL project using Alteryx, Athena, and AWS glue architecture with applications in Python including tools and libraries such as pandas, Boto3, Multithreading, NumPy and others
- Completed a Reference Architecture on engaging Confidential Team and Major Transportation customer implementing legacy Informatica PowerCenter and Confidential Azure Platform also Provided a State-of-the-art data solutions
- Captured best-practice knowledge from field teams, share reference architectures and patterns among the worldwide Confidential solution architect community and use that experience to empower my customer.
- Managed, Coached and Mentored a team of 80+ (Both Technical and functional, Onsite and Offshore) for a successful solution implementation.
- Worked directly with C-Level executive team on RFP, SOW and solution clarification
Account Technology Strategist
- Interface with C-level executive to provide business roadmap and strategy, establish a long-term Confidential relationship.
- Involved in 6 lift and shift migration of On-Prem Datacenter to Azure as a technical strategist.
- Worked on compete with Amazon redshift to Azure, developing POC along with Confidential engineering team. Writing and modifying scripts written in Perl shell script to simple T-SQL statements.
- Migrated the workload from On-Prem Netezza workload to Cloud based Azure DW and Azure Data Bricks and ADF.
- Worked on Migrating On-Prem Confidential APS appliance to Cloud Based Azure SQL DW and HDInsight.
- Planned and build a strong Dev-Ops on my accounts using Azure Automation, DevOPS and open source products and vendor solutions.
- Established new contacts in some of the dark to cloud accounts and provided them technical envisioning session and guidance to move to cloud
- Worked closely with National and global Confidential Technical team, Distinguished R&D team to implement 2 Million-dollar (Annual) AI and ML POC on Azure on Industrial automation
- Developed solution for Healthcare industry using HIPAA and HiTrust, worked with azure blue-print team to address customer objections.
- Developed architectural overview of customer Confidential implementation and competitor landscape and strategist a plan to improve overall product adoption and send pre-sales information to sales specialist and excellence team
- Handled 27 Mixed vertical Customer in their Digital Transformation Journey and Stayed in constant communication with High Potential Customer’s to bring additional value and revenue
- Worked on a Hands-On hackathon for Industrial IOT implementation using Confidential Data Platform and AI technologies
Cloud Solution Architect
- Developed lasting client relationships leading to follow-up business. Earned status as trusted technical architect in all my accounts I worked.
- Acted as primary technical liaison on my High Potential Customer in key enterprise sales, managed all technical components of sales and services valued at 18M annually.
- Developed an End-to-End Architecture Data & AI Pipeline using ADF, SQLDW, HDInsight, ADL and PowerBI for Major food Industry.
- Implemented on
- Delivered more than 10 Azure Technical Briefings/Updates for customers directly or via resources
- Actively participated in Confidential WW Architect Community to help and receive help for my customers to handle customer solution.
- Built public awareness of product offerings in Local Confidential events and workshops to promote Azure cloud.
- Achieved Confidential Azure Certification in both Apps & Infrastructure and Data & AI platform
- Gained Strong Knowledge on Confidential Azure, Modern Workplace and Datacenter technologies
Enterprise & Solution (Data) Architect
- Worked as Enterprise and Solution architect with various firms as consultant and FTE. As a Solutions Architect/Technical Manager, I was playing the role of a strategic Architect for Big Data Insights within organization I worked.
- Involved in Large Scale data migration between platforms, version upgrades
- Worked on an IOT based solution for Major energy company in Texas for customer utility management and improving energy purchase and utilization.
- Implemented solution using AWS Public cloud infrastructure (Center of Disease control Atlanta )
- I had the necessary technical expertise as well as growth mindset to adept understanding of strategic business decisions, with strong understanding of platform development lifecycles including requirements gathering, design, and developing final solutions.
- In addition, I possessed strong background in Agile Project Management, story-telling, prototyping, and sprint deployments.
- I played various roles during this period as Technical PM/Architect/Developer based on customer needs and consulting position.