- Over all 7 years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Documentation, Integration, Testing and Implementation of Client - Server, Distributed Multi-tiered and Large-Scale Enterprise applications in Waterfall and Agile (Scrum) methodology using JAVA and JEE technologies.
- Experience in Object Oriented development, implementation and maintenance of web and distributed Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Worked on various business domains such as Finance, Insurance and Banking.
- Expertise in Core Java Such as Collections, Exceptions Handling, Input/output (I/O) System, Swing, Annotations, Enums, Concurrency, Multi-Threading, Lambda and Generics.
- Expertise in developing SOAP and RESTful Web Services using spring framework, JAXB.
- Experience in using Jenkins, Ant Scripts, Log4j and JUnit.
- Expertise in using Maven build tool to configure the project.
- Worked on Jenkins tool to implement build automation and deployment process.
- Experience in extensive usage of various Design Patterns with JAVA and J2EE.
- Involved in developing applications using Model-View-Controller frameworks like Struts, Spring.
- Experience in implementing full life cycle of software development process (SDLC) and experience working with Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Extensive experience with design and development of J2EE based applications involving technologies such as Java Server Pages (JSP), Java Messaging Service (JMS), Java Data Base Connectivity (JDBC), Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI).
- Extensive experience in Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Eclipse, My Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring Source tool suite, SQL Developer and Android Studio.
- Used version controller tools like Bitbucket, GitHub, CVS.
- Experience with test-driven development using various unit testing frameworks such as JUnit 4.x and knowledge of Log4j tools.
- Solid understanding of networking protocols and topologies.
- Experience in Microservice using spring Boot for developing independent application.
- Experience in Database Design, Creation and Management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, Functions, SQL queries.
- Extensive Experience in working with various databases like Oracle, DB2, MySQL.
- Good Knowledge in the functional usage and deployment of applications in Apache Tomcat.
- Participated in API design for several products.
- Building and Deployment of EAR, WAR, JAR files on test, stage and production servers.
- Good at Documenting and Understanding User requirements and System Specifications.
- Participated in Project Requirement and Planning meetings.
- Excellent communication, Teamwork, inter-personnel and presentation skills, fast learner and organized self-starter.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, JDBC, JSF 1.2/2.0, JNDI, EJB3, JMS, JMX, JPA, JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JConsole, Jstack, VisualVM.
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML5, XML, XHTML, CSS3, JSON, AJAX, XSD, SOAP, WSDL, ExtJS
RDBMS/Databases: Oracle, MySql, PostgreSQL, SQLServer, MongoDB (NoSQL), ORACLE 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server 6.5, MS Access
Amazon Web Services AWS: EC2 instance, S3, RDS, Lambda, ECS, DMS, security groups, Azure logins.
Server-side Frameworks and Libraries: Spring 2.5/3.0/3.2, Hibernate 3x/4x, MyBatis, Spring MVC, Spring Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Spring-WS, Struts, Jersey Restful Web services, UML.
UI Frameworks and Libraries: ExtJS, JQuery, JQueryUI, Angular JS, Prime Faces, Bootstrap
Application Servers: Bea WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat
Build Tools and IDE’s: Maven, Ant, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, NetBeans and Jenkins
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux.
Tools: Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, SQL Developer, Clear Case.
- Participated in all phases of development, analysis, design, program analysis, programming, debugging, testing, documentation, delivery, deployment, maintenance and implementation or coding.
- Developed Spring Application using Spring Boot.
- Extensively worked on Java server-side programming using Spring MVC, Servlets and JSP.
- We used Multithreading for thread safe blocks in this application to improve the performance.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features.
- Extensively used spring core by configuring and using Spring Beans Filters, servlets and server-side programming.
- Used Spring JDBC template to retrieve the data to connect and execute query and represented the data in the form of tree which has seven hierarchies and implemented drag and drop functionality to it.
- Created branding in the web UI front end using CSS classes for web pages, including the design and layout.
- Developed UI using HTML, CSS and JQuery to display the data on the client side.
- Built HTML templates for high traffic and complex data driven websites and building blocks of HTML pages.
- Designed and developed middleware application using spring core framework.
- Used jQuery, Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Developed SOAP web services using Apache CXF web services and spring framework and its core features.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL and stored procedures, packages as part of database interaction and involved in developing SQL queries, triggers, functions, DML and DDL statements.
- Developed and prepared test cases and performed unit testing with Junit and following Test-Driven Development.
- Design, Analysis and Unit testing documents related to every Module while developing each module.
- Used Jenkins for the automatic build process and used for integration testing and deploying software.
- Debugged all look and feel issues in the target browsers, in conjunction with quality assurance.
- Used Maven for compilation, documentation, reporting, distribution and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
Environment: Java, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Batch Processing, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Collection API, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JQuery, HTML, CSS, AJAX, SQL, PL/SQL, Jenkins, JUnit, J2EE, Apache CXF.
Confidential, Findlay, Ohio
Sr. Java Developer
- Understanding the Business Process and developing logic and software stack based on business flow.
- Analyzed Hadoop cluster using analytics tools including Flume, Pig, Hive, HBase, Oozie, Zookeeper, Sqoop, Spark and Kafka.
- Develop the REST Microservices using Java JDK 1.8, Scala, on IntelliJ platform by gathering the knowledge of previous phase resources and integration with Oracle.
- Used core java8 concepts like Collections, Generics, Exception handling, IO, Concurrency to develop business logic.
- Building and updating Azure product documentation to help customers deliver solutions on Azure
- Implemented core Java code with data structures and algorithms to the back-end.
- Developed internationalized multi-tenant SaaS solutions with responsive UI's using Java or ReactJS, with NodeJS and CSS.
- Used a MicroServices with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Rabbit MQ or Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Developed business logic of the application by using java 8 using lambda expressions , method references, functional interfaces and latest collection API to reduce the code.
- Design application structure for implementation in Scala and Java on the Play framework
- Used XML and JSON for transferring/retrieving data between different Applications.
- Responsible of maintaining a VBA Excel legacy app written for the Consultants.
- Followed Kanban process for tracking the progress.
- Configured Gulp to perform various UI build and test related tasks and used NodeJS NPM and Bower to manage the dependencies.
- Used new Java 8 features, such as Lambda expressions, Streams and Functional Interfaces.
- Deployed the application by using JBoss web server.
- Worked on database migration across platforms and/or from other RDBMs technologies.
- Used Core Java8 and Spring API in developing the business logic using Agile Methodology.
- Used Apache Kafka cluster as messaging system between the APIs and Microservices.
- Handled operations and maintenance support for AWS cloud resources which includes launching, maintaining, troubleshooting, Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) and Relational Database Services (RDS).
- Generated user-friendly Dashboards and reports using the Telerik tools using ASP.NET.
- Implemented spring boot micro services to process the messages into the Kafka cluster setup
- Working on development of ecommerce platform for multi tenants built in Java(SpringBoot) and Angular JS/React.
- Upgrade Kafka across versions and identify/fix any issue for production version to meet general needs.
- Advising clients on the principles and benefits of DevOps and Agile delivery
- Analyized cassandra database and compare it with other open-source NoSQL databases to find which one of them better suites the current requirement.
- Developed reusable ExtJS components Such as Viewport, Panel, and Grids etc.
- Involved in developing various reusable Helper and Utility classes using Core Java.
- Expertise in working on transformations in Mulesoft.
- Good Experience in IDE's like Eclipse, Net Beans and integrating it with Maven, JUnit and Log4j/Slf4J
- Developed single page application using AngularJS, NodeJS, ExpressJS and MongoDB with ng-view directive.
- Developed scripts in Python and Excel VBA to automate the data analysis, generating statistics isolating trends in memory failures.
- Create new SpringBoot microServices and deploying to PCF.
- Developed Excel UI/Applications to pull and process data stored on SharePoint using VBA.
- Experience with Spring MVC, SpringBoot
- Designed the UML, created class, sequential diagrams using Borland Together Architecture, modified code, configured WebLogic server and project in Oracle.
- Developed a Web 2.0 control console using GWT to manage data matching for data staging
Environment: Java, Java 8 Java JDK7, Java Script, Angular 4, Angular6, JSON, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring ORM, JAXB, XML, JAX-WS, SOAP Web Services, RESTful web services, JMS, MDB, Hibernate, JMX, EHCache, JUnit, Mockito, TestNG, Maven, Gradle, GIT, Oracle, Tomcat, Labview, WebLogic.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Java Software Developer
- Involved in client requirement gathering, analysis& application design.
- Used several design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Data Access Objects and MVC.
- Used UML to draw use case diagrams, class& sequence diagrams.
- Developed test cases using JUNIT.
- Exposed RESTful Web Services using Spring REST Controllers.
- Implemented MapReduce algorithm for identifying chunks of ad inventory and generate report.
- Used new Java 8 features, such as Lambda expressions, Streams and Functional Interfaces.
- Worked with SOAP protocol and also resources using REST API.
- Involved in fine tuning of application and thoroughly involved in testing phase and implemented test cases using Junit; Handled the development of Entity Relationship Diagrams using Rational Data Modeler.
- Architecting various Business Layer and Data Management components of this multi-tiered web based system over J2EE architecture.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using ANT and MAVEN as build tools in JENKINS to move from one environment to other environments and captured logs, shows up performance metrics and restart using the Node.JS PM2 process management tool.
- Involved in writing java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Advising new businesses on formation of corporations and business structures, drafting privacy policies and structuring commercial transactions.
- Managed to get overall client satisfaction for the company with the entire withheld project with timeliness and perfection.
- Involved in various steps of SDLC such as analysis, design and development of system and developed specs that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented Dependency Injection (IOC) feature of spring framework to inject beans and AOP for creating the exception handling aspects.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory.
- Java Message Service (JMS) API is used to allow application components to create, send, receive, and read messages.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Implemented dependency injection of the Spring IOC to inject beans and to integrate with O/R mapping tool Hibernate.
- Deployed the applications on JBoss Application Server.
- Developed JUnit test case for all the services and manager methods.
- Implemented SOAP Web Services to integrate third party service using the WSDL and created stubs.
- XML parser APIs SAX and JAXB in the web service's request marshalling and unmarshalling.
- Developed SQL for querying the Database, Written stored procedures and triggers for NoSQL.
- CVS for version control of the application and Log4J to capture the log the events and exceptions.
- Implemented the library dependency management and application build process using Maven.
Jr. Java Developer
- Actively participated in meetings with Business Analysts and Architects to identify the scope, requirements and architecture of the project.
- Used Node.js framework Express JS for better organization of the code.
- Involved in design phase and data modeling team.
- Implemented JEE standards, MVC architecture using Spring Framework.
- Implemented React JS Controllers to maintain each view data where the client implemented the UI using ReactJS.
- Developed Spring MVC controllers and REST services to hit other internal and external API's to perform a task.
- Started as a monolithic application that runs on Jboss, later migrated it in to a set of Spring boot and Node.JS Micro Services.
- Developed REST API's using Spring MVC and Spring boot, hosted all microservices on PCF.
- Used Microservices to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST for implementing SOAP.
- Created standards and patterns for deploying a spring boot data micro-service architecture to PCF
- Used config-server options of PCF for maintaining application properties pertaining to each environment and enable communication via cloud
- Extensively used Java Multi-Threading concept for downloading files from a URL.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Worked on Eclipse for development and deployment of application in JBoss Application Server.
Environment: Java 1.4, Struts 2.2, Hibernate, EJB, WebLogic Server, HTML, CSS, JUnit, JSP, Servlets, JMS, Oracle 9i, Windows XP, MVC Pattern, SVN, Log4J.