- Over 6 years of experience in requirements gathering, deployment of web applications and client server multi - tier applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Working Experience in SDLC by using Agile, Scrum and Iterative system development methodologies.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence framework like Hibernate/JPA for mapping Java classes with database and using Hibernate Query Language.
- Experienced in Developing Java/J2EE Applications using JDK 1.7/1.8, Core Java, JSP, JSF, spring, Web Services, Struts, XML, XSD, XSL and JNDI .
- Strong experience in Spring framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, Spring Boot with Thymeleaf, Spring microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Netflix, Spring Security.
- Good knowledge of creating, modifying and maintaining new and existing automation framework models (BDD, Hybrid, Keyword and Data Driven Frameworks) using Java, Java APIs, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, TestNG.
- Knowledge on using Messaging Services like JMS and Rabbit MQ.
- Developed Struts based presentation layer, hibernate based DAO layer, Transactional based service layer for business logic and integrated all these layers using Spring Dependency injection, ORM and Web modules.
- Development of cloud hosted web applications and REST APIs using Spring Boot with embedded Tomcat.
- Expertise in Web Services for data transfer from client to server using REST, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI.
- Worked with business in creating new models, introduced new tables, columns as part of the new development.
- Experience in Java 8 features like Parallel Streams , Lambdas , functional interfaces, and filters
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Façade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in configuring and deploying the applications on Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic and Jboss.
- In-depth experience with Amazon AWS Cloud Services, (EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, Cloud Watch, Elastic, SNS, VPC, Cloud Formation, Route53) and managing security groups on AWS.
- Experience in writing reusable and loosely coupled test scripts by following Page Object Model (POM) design and OOPs standards.
- Developed and implemented test scripts in BDD with Cucumber/Gherkin
- Experience in using build tool as ANT, Gradle, Maven to compile, package the components to the Application Servers MAVEN scripts for customizing WAR/ JAR file management for web applications and log4J.
- Experienced in performing unit testing using Junit, Test NG, Mockito.
- Much familiar with the different IDE's such as Visual studio , Eclipse , IntelliJ and the version controls SVN , Git and Putty
- Experience in using different controlling/tracking systems Subversion, CVS, GIT, and Rational Clear Case.
Programming Language: Core Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, Jboss, Tomcat
Frameworks: Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Data JPA, Spring MVCSpring Boot, Spring Security, Hibernate
Database Server: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA, STS
Version Control: GIT, SVN
Build Tools: ANT, Maven
Operating System: Windows, Mac, Linux, UNIX
Testing &logging: Mockito, Selenium, Junit, TestNG, Postman, Log4J
Sr. FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Responsible for Analysis and Design of Documents required to develop API using Atlassian Confluence.
- Implemented Cascading style sheets (CSS), Master pages, and HTML for maintaining uniformity among all Web pages in the front-end layer.
- Developed CSS for the entire application using Bootstrap CSS files.
- Used spring core container to implement IOC concept to avoid tight coupling.
- Developed MVC Controller classes and defined spring configuration mappings.
- Implemented interceptors using Hibernate and build and release Spring Boot framework.
- Deployed the application on Amazon Web services (AWS) and used it to provide a large computing capacity for scalable solutions.
- Involved in Building RESTful API's to communicate over multiple channels.
- Used SQL and Involved in writing the scripts to create tables and Indexes.
- Microservices have been built using spring boot, spring security and deployed to AWS cloud.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using Spring Boot.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro services using the Spring Boot to communicate across multiple sales channels.
- Used JSON data format for data transmission for RESTful web services.
- Used Micro service architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Performed Unit and Integration Test Driven Development (TDD) using Junit Mockito framework.
- Used Spring IOC (inversion of control) to remove the object dependencies across the application.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Involved in the implementation of Data Access Layer using Spring Data JPA.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using JBPM for querying oracle database.
- Created several Tables, Packages, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, making use of join, unions and error handling concepts using SQL.
- Involved in writing JPA Queries to get the data from the repositories.
- Developed java API to connect with AWS S3 Services for storing and retrieving data stored in the S3 buckets
- Involved in development of business logic by using PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Deployed applications into Continuous Integration (CI) environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on Continuous Integration (CI) environments for development testing and implemented test cases in Junit.
- Development of test cases using TestNG and Mockito to check expected results.
- Involved in Configuring Apache Tomcat Web server for running the applications.
- Provided support to Front End team in integrating our API's.
- Used Apache Maven as a build tool to manage projects build.
- Used agile development methodology.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Used Log4J for logging and debugging the application.
Environment: Java 1.7, Spring Boot, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, TestNG, Unix Shell Scripts, JIRA, Oracle, Eclipse Neon, Postman, JSON, Maven, REST, Spring 4, Hibernate 3.0, JSON, Oracle 11g, Agile, JBoss, GIT, AWS EC2, S3, Lambda.
Sr. FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- This project is developed using Spring MVC Pattern using spring modules IOC, JDBC and MVC in Java and the SQL database.
- JPA and Hibernate ORM were used to work with the database. Used Eclipse IDE and created a watch-list to record the count of illegal items posted and stored them to a database using SQL server.
- Involved in using for the development of UI.
- Used MySQL database to store information. Hibernate ORM was used to relate database to java objects.
- Used Spring JPA to configure MySQL database and to map tables within databases based on relations (One to One, Many to One).
- Worked on Spring Boot to automate the configurations and to check the metrics, health checks without using xml configuration
- Used Spring Micro services in this project to develop individual components with isolated databases that provides services to users.
- Angular is used in this project to develop single page application using MVC pattern.
- HTML and JSP elements are manipulated using Angular and navigating through WebPages is done with Angular routing.
- In this project, the changes made on the development and testing environments (local repository) are tested and then moved to production (shared repository) using continuous integration server like Bamboo to identify errors and get feedback.
- Worked on Splunk, created dashboards, alerts and identified errors on multiple servers using status codes and logs.
- Strong experience with version control tools like Bitbucket, GitHub and GIT client like Source Tree.
- Involved in design, development of RESTful and SOAP web services.
- Implemented submitting a post which internally updates the DB using Hibernate.
Java /J2EE Developer
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Data formatting was done using HTML, CSS and client-side scripting.
- Performed Use case design, object modeling using UML, like Transformation of the Use Cases into Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams.
- Developed UI using HTML 5, Bootstrap, jQuery for interactive cross browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Developed application layout and composing tiles definitions, managed beans to use with JSF, Transfer Objects to pass data over layers, Business Delegates for invoking business methods of EJBs, Stateless Session Beans which will access Business Objects, which will in turn call DAO's to retrieve & update data in the Database.
- Framework leverages JSF features like Event handling, Validation mechanisms, and state management.
- Made use of different design patterns like Singleton, Façade, DAO, DTO based on the client requirements.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection (DI).
- Used JSF framework in developing user interfaces using JSF UI Components, Validator, Events and Listeners.
- Used OAuth2 to authenticate each RESTful call for security check. Prototyped use of JSF for presentation development and spring for middle tier development to analyze if use would ease development.
- Extensively used JSF Core and HTML tags in UI pages.
- Implemented web service using Apache Axis, used Bottom-up approach.
- Developed Rich UI using Java Script, j Query, HTML, CSS, JSON, AJAX, Bootstrap and Angular JS for Accountability project
- Used Java Mailing or Messaging Service (JMS) API's for mailing detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend process is complete and for mailing administrator of any system related problems.
- Efficiently presented the data using JSF Data tables.
- UI pages Navigation defined in faces-config.xml.
- Good Experience with PL/SQL Queries, Store Procedures, Relations etc.
- Developed complex SQL join queries for efficiently accessing the data.
- Used Spring Framework with Hibernate to map to MySQL database.
- Hibernate used as Persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to tables.
- Developed SQL queries to perform CRUD operations on the instance of JPARepository.
- Eclipse used for Development i.e. used as IDE.
- Used Oracle 10g as database and backend implementation and using SQL created Select, Update and Delete statements.
- Designed client application using HTML, JSP, CSS and XML.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of Control (IOC) to have loose-coupling.
- Implemented application using MVC architecture integrating Hibernate and spring frameworks.
- Used various Java, J2EE design patterns like DAO, DTO, and Singleton etc.
- Used XML Beans for data interchange.
- Developing and consuming web services like REST (JAX-RS).
- Wrote SQL Queries to interact with Oracle Database.
- Developed Web Services to transfer data between client and server vice versa using SOAP, WSDL and UDDI.
- Used "Agile Development Methodology" and tested the application in each iteration
- Developed version control using Subversion SVN.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization extensively.
- Used Log4j for debugging the issues and exceptions.
- Worked in designing Web services framework in support of the product
- Wrote SQL and HQL queries to retrieve data from the database.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server.
- Used HTML5, CSS3 using Bootstrap3 to build responsive mobile to web layouts. These are layouts that can be used both on web and mobile devices.
- Used the JDBC for data retrieval from the database for various inquiries.
- Done with unit testing of all java classes using JUnit framework.