- 8+years of working experience in analysis, development and testing of Web based, Client/Server and Distributed applications across the entire Software Development Life Cycle using Java and J2EE Technologies.
- Worked on advanced software development methodologies such as JIRA, Agile/Scrum and Waterfall processes.
- Hands on experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing Enterprise Applications for J2EE platform using Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Swing, Struts 2.0, Spring, Shell Scripting, Hibernate, SOA, Web service, NetBeans, Eclipse, ANT.
- Strong experience in Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, iBatis, JUnit, JQuery etc. application frameworks
- Exposure to new features and issues addressed in Angular 4.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, DI, Spring Boot, Spring Aspects, REST, Spring Integration, Spring Testing and Spring JDBC.
- Strong hands-on experience
- 2 with Spring IO, Spring Boot implementing REST.
- Good knowledge in spring framework - Spring IOC, Spring MVC, spring AOP and Spring Web flow.
- Extensive experience in testing on multiple operating systems including Linux, Unix Sun Solaris, and Windows.
- Adept in designing and developing spring, Struts, MVC, Java/J2EE based framework.
- Very strong Business Modeling skills using Rational Unified Process, OOAD and UML.
- Extensive experience in various agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM, and Pair Programming.
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Development tools like Mule ESB, Spring Integration, JMS, Web Services, Apache Kafka and Apache Camel
- Proficient in using Struts framework and design patterns like Singleton, DTO, DAO, Factory, Session Facade, Front Controller and Service Locator.
- Configured Data Source on WebLogic Application server for connecting to Oracle, DB2 Databases.
- Hands on experience in working on XML Suite of technologies (XML, XSD, DTD, XML Schema, DOM).
- Expertise in developing web services with XML based protocols such as SOAP and WSDL.
- Hands on experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular JS
- Experienced in RDBMSDesign, ER modeling, SQL, PL/SQL, procedures, cursors, functions, triggers.
- Extensive experience with IBM Web Sphere Server, BEA Web logic, JBoss& Tomcat server.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Collections, Multithreading, Event handling and Exception handling.
- Strong experience with MySQL, Oracle 9i/8i, DB2, NoSQL and SQL Server 2000 and Excellent skills in creating and accessing Database using SQL Queries.
- Expertise using version control tools like CVS, SVN, VSS and Rational Clear Case.
- Expertise in using Apache Ant, Maven as java build tools.
- Involved in developing Test plans, Test Cases (Manual/Automated), Test Procedures and white-box and black-box testing.
- Experienced in deploying applications on Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere application servers.
- Strong experience with ANT, Log4j and JUNIT for unit testing.
- Created Tables, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views and Triggers for different data operation on the database using SQL server using Java.
Operating Systems: Windows, Macintosh, Unix and Linux
Java/J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, AngularJs,Angular2/4/6, jQuery, Node.JS, EJB, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, JDBC, HTML5, DHTML and XML, CSS3, Json
Web Technologies: HTML5, DHTML, CSS3, XML, Java Script, AJAX, JSP, Angular JS, Backbone JS, Node JS, jQuery
XML/Web Services: XML, XSD, SOA, WSDL, SOAP, Apache Axis, DOM, SAX, JAXWS, JAXRS, XML Beans, REST
Frame works: Struts, Hibernate ORM, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring AOP.
RDBMS: ORACLE 10g MS-Access, MySQL, SQL-Server, DB2
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Sphere, Web Logic.
IDE’s: Eclipse, NetBeans, Web Storm
Design Patterns: Singleton, session facade, Front Controller, MVC, DAO, MVVM.
Version Controls: GIT, SVN, CVS
Methodologies: Unified Modeling Language (UML), Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile.
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Docker, Jenkins.
Confidential, McLean, VA
Full stack Java Developer
- Responsible for Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf applications or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Design and Development of User Interfaces, Menu’s using HTML, JSP, Java Script and XML, Ajax, JQUERY.
- Used Kafka messaging system to consume and publish message
- Developed a web 2.0 control console using GWT to manage data matching for data staging
- Built backend REST API with Node JS, Express JS and also Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirement.
- Implemented Data access objects using JDBC to access data from Oracle database
- Developed Apache Camel endpoints and used producer template to route messages to JMS queues.
- Deployed and hosted the application on AWS using OpsWorks, automated single click deployment onto AWS
- Developed the backend tier using Spring Boot framework providing Dependency management.
- Experience in developing LINUX shell scripts for automating deployment of applications
- Hibernate 3.0 was used for Object Relational Mapping (ORM). Hibernate Query language and the Hibernate
- Developed single page applications using Angular 4/6, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Implemented JAVA batch to update the customer information to downstream systems.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures on Oracle 10g.
- Worked on Web Services using Java API for XML, JSON Services (JAX RS) and worked on the build, deploying RESTful web services.
- Used spring con fig server for centralized configuration and Splunk for centralized logging. Used Concourse and Jenkins for Micro services deployment
- Responsible for Development of Hibernate objects for data fetching for JAVA batch and front-end processing
- Involved in writing java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Integrate the dynamic pages with AngularJS and jQuery to make the pages dynamic. Created re-usable components using custom directives and filters.
- Developed and designed UI for a dashboard using Angular framework for a database of clients that deal with business connections.
- Implementing Micro services in Spring Native cloud.
- Migrated applications to the AWS cloud
- Worked in the Web services Environment developing the service methods.
- Developed single page web applications using AngularJS and for client-side scripting and synchronizing java applications
- Extensively involved designing, developing and implementing SQL Queries and Stored procedures.
- Experienced with AngularJS directives ng-app, ng-model for initialization of AngularJS application data
- Implemented the Factory, Abstract factory, and MVC and Singleton design patterns.
- Involved in developing, testing and deploying on development and stage environments.
- Implemented AngularJS Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters and created Angular JS service layer.
- Involved in designing Sequence diagrams and Class diagrams.
- Developed JUnit Test cases and writing test cases in Mockito framework.
- Used Rally tool for tracking stories progress and defect tracking in production.
Full stack Java Developer
- Involved in software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes requirement-gathering, design, coding, testing.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection (DI) Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro services.
- Configuring IBM IIB with IBM MQ and Integrating IBM IIB with backend FDR using MQ Remote Channels
- Used the Java API to load the data into Cassandra Clusters.
- Integrate the web services using Apache Camel routing and spring.
- Configuring high availability using geographical MongoDB replica sets across multiple data centers.
- Implementing Micro services to communicate with each other across applications.
- Implemented nested views and routing using Angular UI Router as per the requirement. GUI was developed using JSP, HTML, and AngularJS and created reusable components in Angular2/4 using Custom Directives Filters, Services, and Partials.
- Built an Application and deployed micro services in the AWS Cloud using Docker containers
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Wrote AJAX calls to populate tables, tab menu and other components with JSON data in AngularJS.
- Extensively used HTML5, Angular.js, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting for form validations.
- Used AWS RDS for database configuration.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Developed generic web service architecture using Spring Web Services and Hibernate which could transform responses into SOAP, REST, & JSON allowing for rapid development and clean separation of core business logic and communication protocol.
- Designed REST middleware to connect Android UI with existing back end layer
- Used Netflix OSS to design and monitor micro services in a Spring Cloud environment.
- Used React JS in components like JSX, creating React components, Virtual
- Developed Apache Camel routes and defined JMS endpoints for message processing and routing.
- Used AWS code pipeline for moving the code across different environments
- To perform reporting and template creation for JIRA as directed by IT manager.
- Created REST web services to send data in JSON format to different systems using spring.
- Worked on Web Logic 12cfor deployed interface modules
- Deployed the application on a WebLogic server on a UNIX platform.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for unit testing of the developed functionality.
- Developed a logging component using Log4J to log messages and errors.
- Perform all Linux operating system, disk management and patch management configurations, on Linux instances in AWS. Consuming the Web Services and integrating them in the applications.
Confidential, Plainville, CT
Full stack Java Developer
- Worked in an Agile Environment and participated in requirement gathering, analysis, and design
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- Implemented Struts 2.x framework in the application. Responsible for configuration and integration of Spring 4, Struts 2.x and Hibernate 4.3.x.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end
- Developed REST API's using Spring MVC and spring boot, hosted all micro services on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Designed and developed Controllers, Action Mappings, Interceptors, Forms and View pages for management of policy claims using Struts2.x framework.
- Able to create scripts for systems administration and AWS using languages.
- Used React Js in components like JSX, creating React components, Virtual
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate 4.3.x to interact with the MySQL database.
- Used Hibernate for object relational mapping (ORM) and persistence.
- Used SAX and DOM parser for parsing xml documents and XSLT API to handle XML parsing in Object Oriented way.
- Configured AWS Identity Access Management (IAM) Group and users for improved login authentication.
- Implemented different Design patterns like DAO, Singleton, Factory, Delegate, and Front Controller.
- Implemented rest web services using REST, JSON and JAX-RS and SOAP web services using JAX-WS.
- Development of database interaction code to JDBC API making extensive use of SQL Query Statements and advanced prepared statement.
- Worked in using React Js components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept
- Designed interactive web pages with front end screens using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Implemented jQuery, AJAX calls in JSP web pages to render the response on to UI.
- Created unit tests using JUnit framework in test driven development approach and developed unit and integration test cases using JUnit and Mockito
- Micro services were being used as a strategy to gradually replace a core monolithic application while still adding business features.
- Implemented client-side Interface using React Js.
- Used SVN as version control tool and Maven as build tool.