Achieving business objectives through intelligent and informed use of technology.
- 10 years of experience in software development in all phases of SDLC in Financial, Investment, Insurance, Health, Transportation, Bio - Technology and in Banking industry specializing in Web and Client/Server technologies in development of n -tier applications using Java related technologies.
- Delivered series of software solutions including windows applications, web applications, corporate portals, B2B exchanges, e-commerce solutions, hosting solutions.
- Highly skilled with object oriented software design, effective coding practices, databases, and servers. Able to deliver a project from a concept through deployment. Experienced with capturing and documenting requirements from business users
- Experience with enterprise and web software engineering, technical and business analysis, and software engineering lifecycle.
- Very good experience in java/j2ee development, deployment and support activities. I have very good experience in JSP, Servlet, Struts, Spring, AWS, EJB2 and EJB3. I have very good experience in SOAP web - services.
- I have very good experience in Restful, JSON web service using jersey. Very good experience in performing unit, system and integration testing using JUnit, SOAP UI and shell scripts.
- Very good experience in UNIX/Linux Shell scripting and UNIX administrator. Good experience in Perl and Python scripting.
- Good experience in working with remote team under scrum/agile model. Proficient in database development and writing PL/SQL code using Oracle
- Experienced in Software development of Web applications, Client/Server systems, Distributed Applications and other custom-built projects on UNIX and Windows.
- Good experience in Cloud SaaS, PaaS, Iaas. Good experience in UI front, in JSP, Struts, Java script, angular JS, html, CSS, jQuery. Good knowledge in Apache ant, maven, Gradle, GIT, Jenkins/Hudson
- Very good experience in Weblogic and tomcat. Good experience in eclipse IDE, Oracle jdeveloper 11 and 12.
Languages: Servlet, JSP, EJB, JDBC, SOAP, JUnit, Java web services (SOAP and REST/JSON).
IDE: Eclipse, Oracle Jdev (11 and 12)
Object Persistence Tools: Hibernate, JPA, Entity Bean
RDBMS: Oracle, MySQL
WEB frameworks: Spring, Jakarta Struts, JSP/Servlet, CSS
Web/Application Servers: Apache, Jakarta Tomcat, Bea WebLogic
Scripting: Java script, Perl, Python
Version Control: Clear case, SVN, GIT
Operating Systems: MS Windows, Unix, Linux, Solaris
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Java /Architect Developer
Technologies: Java, j2ee, Spring, Struts, EJB, Web Services, AWS, JSP, restful, SOAP, SVN, GIT, Cassandra, Jenkins, SWM Package (for custom packing and installation), UNIX scripting, Firebrand and Junit, Jetty server (for web service testing), Wiki and other project related document
Confidential, Rockville, NY
Sr. Java Developer
Used Technologies: Java, Java Servlets, JSP, HTML, Swing, Apache, Oracle 7.0, Java 2, J2EE, JBoss 3.0.6, Blazze 1.0, Hibernate, Webwork, Web logic, Web services, Spring, Struts, Oracle 11g, Web service SOAP, Oracle adf, Eclipse
- Implementation of business logic and business objects for the project. Development of administrative and core components part of the site.
- Developed customized client-side modules (JSP/Servlet, angular JS, HTML, Java script, jquery)
Used technologies: Java 2, J2EE, JBoss 3.0.6, Blazze 1.0, JFC/Swing, Struts, spring, Hibernate, Eclipse, Oracle 11g, Perl
- I was Responsible for the designing and development.
- I developed administrative client GUI (Blazze, JFC, and Swing).
- I developed customer s client GUI (Webwork, JSP)
- I created server side logic as EJB beans.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
Used Technologies: Java 2, J2EE, JSP, Jakarta Tomcat, Eclipse, Web Logic, and MySQL, Java, C/C++, Applets, HTML, IIS, Ms SQL Server
- Development and implementation of the project
- Analyzed users needs and planed information streams (UML, Rational Roses);
- Developed and implemented a database structure and software modules (SQL, Ms SQL Server, MS Access);
- Designed the server applications for a financial analysis and representation of the stock quotation in real time
- Responsible design and implementation of the server side software, business logic and database structure of the project (UML)
- Implemented business logic on server-side as Entity Beans and Session Beans (EJB, JDBC, WebLogic)
- I developed web-based software modules (JSP, HTML)
- I implemented software utilities for the site administration.
- Developed front end software modules in JSP, HTML;