- Have extensive experience in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment. Experience in Waterfall & Agile development methodologies.
- Extensively worked on Spring MVC, JDBC, Spring with Hibernate, Spring Integration and Scheduling.
- Strong experience in SAX, DOM, JAXB, JMS, ANT, Log4j, JUnit.
- Experienced in Designing and Developing the Messaging Framework (JMS MQ) using IBM WebSphere Message Broker Toolkit.
- Experience in working with different operating systems Windows XP/7/8/10, UNIX, Linux.
- Used SQL analytical functions for data analysis and developed aggregated drill down reports.
- Expertise in creating Oracle Tables, Partitions, Performance tuning SQL queries and Cassandra datastax, PL/SQL - Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes and Views etc.
- Write producer and consumer to Kafka using Java and write the transformed JSON/XML to the Kafka partitions.
- Responsible for Interacting with various Customer teams, vendors, clients and others for the implementation and support of WebSphere environment.
- Upgrading IBM WebSphere Portal server 8.x to 9.x and migrating from Oracle WebLogic Portal server to IBM WebSphere Portal server.
- Experience in Configuring auto building and deployment of application using Jenkins and UCD.
- Proficiency in using Software Configuration management tools like SVN, CVS, TFS and GIT
- Experience in Implementing Waterfall Model and Agile/Scrum Development of Software Development Lifecycle
- Well experienced in MVC architecture, Hibernate and Struts frameworks.
- Knowledge on RDBMS like Oracle, MySQL, DB2 and NoSQL Databases like MongoDB.
- Involved in Complete Life Cycle development using Mule ESB based on SOA architecture. Also, responsible to develop Restful/SOAP Web Services in Mule ESB based on SOA.
- Good hands on experience using mule connectors like Salesforce, File, Database, JMS, SMTP other connectors as a part of integration usage.
- Experience with JMS both Synchronous and Asynchronous messaging.
- Worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of Mule ESB. Also, worked on developing an API using RAML.
- Experience in using different IDEs such as Eclipse, My Eclipse.
- Application integration using MuleSoft ESB and IBM Message Broker for integrating and orchestrating the services.
- Expertise in doing unit testing using Junit, Mockito & Power Mockito. Involved in unit testing and writing the MUnit Test cases for the flows.
Languages: C, C++, Java7, Java 8, Python, PHP, PL/SQL, Ruby on Rails
Enterprise: Java JSP, Servlet, JNDI, JDBC, Log4J API.
Tools: & Framework: Spring 2.x/3.x/4.x, Hibernate 2.5/3.0, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JSF, Jasper reports, SOAP UI, Groovy, Spring Security, Apache Camel, Maven, Apache Ant, Scala
Web Services: SOAP, Restful, AWS, Microservices, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAXB, AXIS2
Web/App Servers: Tomcat 5.4/4.x, JBoss 4.3/3.2, JBoss EAP 5.x/4.3, Web Logic
Database: Oracle 9i/10g, SQL-Server, MySQL server, TOAD No-SQL (MongoDB, Dynamo DB)
Modeling: CASE Tools Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional, StarUML
DevOps: Jenkins, UCD
Building Tools: Maven, Gradle, ANT
IDE & Integration Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Anypoint Studio, My Eclipse, MuleSoft ESB, IBM Message Broker
Testing Tools: Others JUnit, SoapUI, Putty, Jasmine, Selenium, Jira.
Reporting Tools: Version Control SVN, GIT, Bit bucket and Perforce.
Confidential - Richfield, MN
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked in Agile team in 2 weeks' sprints to rapidly develop output to partners and incorporating feedback with product owners.
- Working with Business team to analyze project scope, create requirement stories and determine priorities.
- Analysis of the requirement stories. Design Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
- Commendable knowledge on read and write processes, including SSTables, MemTables and Commitlog in SQL developer.
- Converted a monolithic app to microservices architecture using Spring Boot.
- Experience with querying on data present in Cassandra cluster using CQL (Cassandra Query Language).
- Experienced with Bootstrap as a mechanism to manage and organize the html page layout.
- Developed server-side application to interact with database using Spring Boot and Hibernate .
- Resolved major production issue by implementing Kafka messaging queue for handling of millions of daily events.
- Using Angular 6, created custom components and directives and validations which can be re-used in existing and in future applications.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as customer performs application tasks.
- Configured different layer (presentation layer, server layer, persistence layer) of application using Spring IoC and maintained the Spring Application Framework's IoC container.
- Used Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like logging, security and transaction management.
- Involved in developing JSP pages and used JDBC to connect to database.
- Involved in writing SQL, Stored procedure and PL/SQL for back end.
- Implemented Spring boot microservices to process the messages into the Kafka cluster setup.
- Used Spring Kafka API calls to process the messages smoothly on Kafka Cluster setup.
- Building modern Spring applications with Spring Boot; strong background with Spring and related projects.
- Using spring batch processing the two routes from with respective to their batch process.
- Using oracle SQL developer fetching data from data tables, create/read/update/delete required data tables in SQL developer.
- Developed Angular-JS components such as controllers, Services, filters, models.
- Prioritization and delegation of daily development tasks to offshore and onshore team members through the life cycle of the project.
- Building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Develops the React container and presentation components (as State less and Functional components when applicable).
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Spring Framework, Spring Boot following industry recognized software development life cycle.Support and development of PL/SQL modules utilizing latest database technique. Creating requests and solving production related issues.
- Worked on MySQL to CRUD operations to MongoDB database and leading NoSQL database.
- Used in Mongo DB in installation scripts for complex programs.
- Used Spring Boot at backend which helps to develop application with ease of process.
- Wrote complex SQLs for creating, retrieving, updating and deleting data in oracle database.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the message queue.
- Designed exception handling and a logging framework as part of the remediation strategy.
- Developed automatic build scripts using ANT for the application to deploy and test.
- Wrote JUnit Test Cases for the Helper, Gateway, and Action classes which supported the application.
- Used Log4j for logging across the application.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
Full stack Java Developer
- Improve platform reliability for WIM FSIM new Salesforce IT system and make sure that the new application (WIM FSIM) should not affect the current CFE & EAA (Appeals).
- Interacted with Business users, performed data analysis and created reports as the user requirements worked on integration testing of different sub modules and preparation of test plans.
- Created S3 buckets in the AWS environment to store files, sometimes which are required to serve static content for a web application.
- Integrated services like GitHub, AWS, Jenkins and AWS Elastic Beanstalk to create a deployment pipeline.
- Created bean binding and integration with frameworks such as spring, CDI by using apache camel.
- Implemented REST Microservices using spring boot.
- Used for system administration tasks as performing disk backups, evaluating system logs.
- Designed and implemented a SPA (Single Page Application) in Angular2 which consume JSON from a Spring MVC, using Spring Security to secure the Application.
- Migrated an application developed in Angular 4.0 to Angular 5.0 recently.
- Extensive experience in scripting language like Python to develop REST services used spring boot applications.
- Implement various screens for the frontend using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Experience in using build/deploy tools such as Jenkins Continuous Integration & Deployment for Microservices.
- Extensive experience in developing Microservices using Spring Boot and followed domain driven design.
- Works in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Completed basic backup/restore and implemented security functions for various applications using MariaDB (MySQL).
- Utilize JIRA issue tracking tool for creating Epics and User Stories based on the user requirements and monitor the progress of these issues from Story Development till their Acceptance.
- Created PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Packages for implementing business logic.
- Experience of database structures and familiarity with MySQL or MariaDB.
- Helped implement spark structured streaming job to consume Kafka topics, do windowed grouped aggregation for user activities and sink it to InfluxDB.
- Developed custom Map Reduce programs in Java to extract the required data from data sources.
- Developed JSPs, Servlets and custom tags for creating user interfaces.
- Experienced with python exception handling and interfacing with the operating system.
- Have been part of development and deployment of the project.
- Code Testing was implemented by JUnit.
- Used GIT for version controlling and JUnit for the unit testing of different modules.
- Provided end to end support for the system and involved in coding and integration testing.
- Worked with an Agile, Scrum development methodology to ensure delivery of high-quality work with monthly iteration, involved in sprint planning and retrospectives.
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
Java API Developer
- Provided POCs for mobile IOS App launch and credential APIs
- Involved in the analysis and design of the initiatives using Rapid Application Development.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC), and integrated SpringMVC and Hibernate.
- PL/SQL was extensively utilized for coding and writing complex database triggers, stored procedures and packages.
- Implemented MVC architecture by using Struts to send and receive the data from front-end to business layer.
- Implemented application audit details as xml and send to kafka server.
- Performed XML Transformations from value objects to XML and from xml to HTML data.
- Designed and developed views, controller and model components implementing Struts Framework.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Understanding functional specifications and documenting technical design documents.
- Providing POC’s for finalized design patterns.
- Developed store procedures and complex queries using tool called PL/SQL developer.
- Developed DAO layer using Hibernate as ORM tool to integrate with Oracle.
- Utilized Hibernate for Object/Relational Mapping purposes for transparent persistence onto the Oracle database.
- Provided WebSphere Application Server Administration, Configured Global Security and Administrative Security.
- Upgrading and applying hot fixes to checkpoint firewalls in the maintenance window.
- Created EJB, JPA and Hibernate component for the application.
- Used JMS Queues to develop Internal Messaging System.
- Designed and coded JAX-WS based Web Services used to access external information.
- Developed the Logging framework using log4j.
- Implemented Design patterns for recurring problems.
- Using Python dynamic typing and a mix of reference counting and a cycle-detecting garbage collector for memory management.
- Installation and configuration of HTTP servers, DB2, and WebSphere Edge Components.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application and created unit test/regression test framework for working or new code.