- 8+ years of software experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, implementation, integration, and testing of enterprise applications and Object Oriented (OO) Client - Server technologies in various domains.
- Expertise in application development using JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, spring, Hibernate, JSF, EJB, XML, Web Services, Micro-Services, WSDL.
- Expertise in implementing Web Services, Micro-Services, AWS, and JMS for the synchronous and asynchronous communications between two applications running in different servers.
- Expertise in designing and developing enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Struts 1.2/2.0, Spring 3.x/4.x/,SpringBoot, JMS, JAXB, SAX/DOM, Web services.
- Extensive work experience on Spring Framework modules (Spring Core, Spring Web, Spring JDBC, Spring Rest Services, Spring Data Access/Integration, Spring Batch, Spring AOP, Spring Transaction and Spring Security ).
- Expertise in designing several Entity classes with relational database, involved in designing generic DAOs for the domain model to increase the reusability of methods by using of Hibernate with JPA annotation.
- Proficient in design patterns such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), Singleton, DAO, DTO, Composite View, Business Delegate, Controller Factory, Abstract Factory, Service Locator, Observer, Iterator, Session Facade, Decorator, Adapter and View Helper Pattern .
- Well experienced in developing Database components like Stored Procedures, Triggers, PL/SQL packages and Cursors for Oracle, SQL Server and DB2 databases.
- Extensive experience with NoSQL Databases like Mongo DB.
- Developed Micro-Services using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud Netflix Eureka.
- Strong understanding of Micro-Service patterns - Hystrix, Aggregator.
- Hands on Experience in AWS Services like EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB (Load Balancers), RDS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM, SNS.
- Experience on creating Docker container images, pushing images, integration of Spring Boot.
- Hands on experience in working with Kubernetes for managing related, distributed cluster components.
- Exposure in using Atlassian products like Bitbucket, Jira, Trello and SourceTree for Issue tracking, Code review and release management.
- Experienced in developing UNIX shell scripts for batch processing, Perl and Python scripts.
- Experienced in developing complex PL/SQL queries, procedures, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Packages and Views in various databases such as Oracle, DB2 and My SQL.
- Experience with CI/CD-ANT, MAVEN, GRADLE, JENKINS, HUDSON, CVS, GIT, GITHUB.
- Experience in JUnit frame work with Mockito and Easy mock, Spring Junit Runner.
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Junit.
- Experienced in Development, testing and deployment of enterprise applications on Windows & UNIX platforms using IDE's such as Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD), NetBeans, Intellij.
- Worked with bug tracking tools like Bugzilla and JIRA.
- Experience in Log4J for extensible logging, debugging and error tracing.
- Experienced in developing UML diagrams like Use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Microsoft Visio tool.
- Experience in analyzing, estimation, Project plan documentation like WBS, Gantt charts and Status reporting.
Languages: JAVA, J2EE, C#, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle 10g/11g/12c, DB2, MySQL, SYBASE, NoSQL - Cassandra & MongoDB, AWS
J2EE Technologies: Struts, Spring, JDBC, JNDI, EJB, Java Beans.
Application Servers: JBoss, WebLogic 8.1/10.3, Glassfish
Web Servers: Tomcat 6.x/7.x/8.x/9.0, IBM Web Sphere Commerce Application Server
Web Services: REST, SOAP, WSDL, SOA
Database Tools: TOAD, SQL Developer, MySQL Work bench
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix and Linux
Development Tools: Eclipse Neon2, NetBeans, IntelliJ
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2, JSF 2.x, Angular, Spring 4.x/3.x, iBATIS 2.x, Hibernate 3.x/4.x
Design Patterns: Singleton, Data Access Objects, Value Objects, Template Method, Business Interface, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Model View Controller and Front Controller.
Version Controls: SVN, GIT
SDLC Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall and Scrum models
Confidential, Thousand oaks, CA
Sr. JAVA Developer
- Extensively involved in business requirements gathering and technical and functional walk-through meetings
- Used spring's test framework to create integration tests for various spring controllers to test our API using unit tests.
- Developed Microservices using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud.
- Used a Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Writing JAVA POJO from JDK1.2 TO JDK1.8
- Implemented RESTful Web services to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls, parsed the data to project to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security or OAuth 2.0
- Maintained high-quality RESTful services and implemented REST web Services using Spring MVC and JAX-RS.
- Hands on experience with database design in both SQL and POSTGRESQL databases
- Create SQL queries to join tables, aggregate data and modified PL/SQL queries to match the business requirements.
- Used OWASP ESAPI to validate the input requests and encode the output responses to/from the service
- Implemented OWASP CSRFGuard library, a variant of the synchronizer token pattern to mitigate the risk of CSRF attacks.
- Involved in the development of presentation layer and GUI responsive development using JSP, HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery.
- Created a responsive web application integrating Bootstrap with Angular 2.
- Configured and used different Angular modules in the application to achieve rich, responsive application
- Extensively used and implemented Interfaces, OOP concepts, Collections, Exceptional Handling, JVM, Garbage collections, Multi-threading, Compositions and aggregations
- Developed Rest Controllers to interact with Angular calls and React Calls.
- Designed and developed Microservices architectures and components in the applications
- Implemented the application modules using Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring Security, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Batch in order to develop the application
- Implemented Spring Services and business operations using Dependency Injection
- Used Spring JDBC to perform data base activities and transactions management
- Involved in the configuration of Spring Framework modules
- Used different design patterns for building scalable, robust application modules
- Implemented web service client program to access Affiliates web service using SOAP/REST Web Services
- Implemented Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and JAX-RS API
- Implemented Restful web services to perform simple business operations
- Used Oracle and MongoDB/No SQL Server as backend database systems
- Unit Testing with Junit, Mockito and Spring.
- Deployed Application on AWS with PCF on top of it.
- Used S3 buckets for the storage and migration effort.
- Designed and created database tables, constraints as per the application requirements
- Implemented SQL injection security checks, html sanitization and other security mechanisms
- Followed Agile development methodology while developing the application
- Involved in performance tuning, query optimization, maintaining coding standards and resolving JVM issues
- Prepared and developed acceptance test case scenarios in the application
- Used Jenkin jobs for building and deploying (CI/CD) the application into app server
- Involved in DevOps to configure Maven, GitHub, Docker and AWS to build and deploy pipeline in Jenkins
Environment: Java 1.8/J2EE, XML, JSON, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Cloud, REST, SQL, Jump box. GITHUB, JUnit, Pivotal Cloud Foundary(PCF),Intelli J, JDK1.8, AJAX, Gradle, Maven, Oracle Apache Kafka, GIT,Jenkins.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Sr. JAVA Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and Maintenance phases with Agile
- Developed design documents with Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams using Microsoft VISIO tool.
- Used Bootstrap for responsive design which allows users to access it from any device.
- The presentation layer used Spring MVC to implement the MVC architecture design and facilitates user interface designed by use of Angular components, directives, filters, services and router modules.
- Involved in the implementation of design using vital phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) that includes Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance Support.
- Worked with business analysts to gather the requirements and convert them into technical specifications.
- Developed Customized Spring Multi Action controllers for handling similar operations and configured spring and Spring JDBC frameworks to develop full-fledged MVC and DB interaction application.
- Designed and developed Business Services using Spring Framework (Dependency Injection) and DAO Design Patterns.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Developed CI/CD solutions for running an AngularJS application from a Tomcat container using Jenkins and Sonatype Nexus.
- Implemented OWASP CSRFGuard library a variant of the synchronizer token pattern to mitigate the risk of CSRF attacks.
- Implemented OWASP dependency check and identify vulnerable components.
- Hardened software against security vulnerabilities such as CSRF, XSS, SQL Injection and enforced OWASP AntiSamy policies.
- Provided guidelines, standards, and mentoring to WebLogic based application deployment and development architecture and integration strategy.
- Designed and developed microservices using spring boot (rest controller, spring data, security)/ Confidential OSS/Spring Cloud.
- Developed a new Web based Oracle DB driven Java application software system from scratch.
- Handled reports privacy issues using Oracle Reports Builder 6i and Oracle DB Server 9i.
- Migrated Forms and Reports using Oracle Form and Reports Builder 6i, 10g and Oracle DB Server 9i.
- Used Node JS to run Web pack tasks and build properly the project.
- Developed UI pages using Angular JS, CSS3 and HTML 5.
- Expertise in using Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.
- Expertise in Creation of Angular JS custom directives, Filters and Services.
- Integrated spring with Hibernate using Hibernate Template to perform CRUD operations against database.
- Tested the applications using JUNIT, Mockito and configured through Maven surefire plugins to be part of continuous integration.
- Performed CRUD operations on JSON and XML formatted RESTful web services with OAuth and OAuth2 authentication protocols.
- Used Hibernate as an Object relational mapping tool (ORM) tools for backend data persistent.
- Involved in testing the REST services using several testing tools like Postman and Rest Client.
- Created and managed a Docker deployment pipeline for custom application images in the cloud using Jenkins.
- Developed Micro services & APIs using Spring Boot.
- Used Spring framework to create properties for various environments and use yml for configuration.
- Perform problem identification and resolution activities, involving multiple teams necessary to resolve the system problems based on severity/priority.
- Configured Jenkins for successful deployment for testing and production environments.
- Used Java multi-threading to implement batch Jobs with JDK 1.7 and JEE 6features.
- Involved in new enhancements, code review, code discussion, quality check and bug fixing.
- Used Bitbucket to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
JAVA/ J2EE Developer
- Used Java-J2EE patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Business Delegate, Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects, factory patterns.
- Deployed Spring Boot based microservices in Docker and Amazon EC2 container using Jenkins
- Worked with Splunk and ELK stack for creating monitoring and analytics solutions.
- Developed Microservices using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, and Spring Cloud.
- Used Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate and Spring IOC (Dependency Injection).
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Developed micro services architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot and pivotal cloud foundry.
- Developed REST Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Worked on web application security enhancements using OWASP
- Experience in remediating web application security vulnerabilities using OWASP
- Developed Spring boot application with microservices and deployed it into AWS using EC2 instances.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring DI for middle layer development.
- Used Spring MVC Transaction Management and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Modified the Spring Controllers and Services classes to support the introduction of spring framework.
- Creating Docker containers leveraging existing Linux Containers and AMI's in addition to creating Docker containers from scratch and developing Docker images to support Development, Testing Teams and their pipelines, distributed Jenkins, Selenium and JMeter images, and Elastic search, Kibana and Log stash.
- Installed Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) on EC2 to manage the containers created by PCF.
- Used Docker to provide virtualize deployment containers and push the code to EC2 cloud using PCF.
- Ran Log aggregations, website Activity tracking and commit log for distributed system using Apache Kafka.
- Used Log4j to print logging, debugging, warning and info on server console. Debugged the MAVEN scripts for building entire web application.
- Implemented Cucumber for behavioral testing of application.
Environment: Java 1.7/J2EE,Spring, JDK1.8, s Hibernate, JSF,, REST & SOAP Web Services, WSDL, JMS, Log4J, MySQL, play framework,, AWS, Clear case, Maven, Junit, XML, Git, JIRA and WebSphere.
- Designed and implemented business logic and other administrative tasks that include registration and maintenance of user profile using Java Servlets.
- Used Struts MVC framework along with JST for developing J2EE based web application.
- Implemented Hibernate to map all the tables from different data sources to make database updating.
- Developed web services in Java and Experienced with SOAP, WSDL.
- Tested and configured AWS Workspaces (Windows virtual desktop solution) for custom application requirement.
- Used Hibernate Tools were used as persistence Layer - using the database and configuration data to provide persistence services (and persistent objects) to the application.
- Created and maintained mapping files and transaction control in Hibernate.
- Created and executed Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer through DAO (Data Access Object) pattern and DTO (Data Transfer Object) pattern and Rebuilt parts of the SOAP mid-tier for the system.
- Database design, writing SQL scripts. Unit testing of the modules Cooperate with Team Members during concurrent developments.
- Developed batch programs to update and modify metadata of substantial number of documents in FileNet Repository.
- Cloning, Clustering, Performance tuning and troubleshooting of WebSphere and Configured JVM parameters for WebSphere applications, Deployed J2EE applications and provided Developer support.
- Implemented the Model View Controller using Spring MVC.
- Responsible for integration of various modules and Web-Methods for offline feed.
- Involved in development of Front-End using JSP, AJAX, Struts, CSS HTML, Java Script and AJAX.
- Designed and coded EJB modules that interact with Oracle database.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server.
- Mapping business requirements to application features and the most suited technology to provide business value