- Around 5 years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle which includes Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementing, Testing and Maintenance on both web based and enterprise applications using Java, J2EE Technologies.
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions for collection evaluations and comparing the data, Stream API for bulk data operations on collections which would increase the performance of the application.
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and create snapshots for the data that have to be stored in AWS S3.
- Utilized Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 to deploy Docker containers with both monolith and Micro - Services architecture.
- Created and Configure Micro Service architecture for CDT Directory project and integrated with AngularJS application.
- Experienced in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and J2EE Web Services based on RESTful, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RS using tools like Apache Axis.
- Experience in developing applications using waterfall, Agile (XP and Scrum) methodologies and Test First, Test Driven Development and Service orientation architecture.
- Expertise in Front-End UI technologies like HTML5, CSS, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, Node JS, AngularJS, Backbone JS, Bootstrap, Tag Libraries, JSTL.
- Experienced in J2EE Technology- Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JPA, JDBC, JTA, JavaBeans, JMS (MQ series).
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like JSF, AJAX frameworks and ORM frameworks like Hibernate
- Experience in developing web applications on MVC based frameworks like spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Spring MVC.
- Used Apache kafka (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications.
- Well versed with different Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Front-Controller, Session Façade, Service-Locator, Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO), MVC, Business-Delegate.
- Experienced in process, validate, parse, and extract data from XML using as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Garbage Collector, Collections, Multithreading, Event handling, Exception handling and Generics.
- Expertise with object-oriented design (OOD), analysis (OOA), and modelling (OOM) based on Unified Modelling Language (UML) architecture.
- Experienced in writing SQL and PL/SQL scripts including views, indexes, sequences, packages, procedures, functions, database triggers.
- Extensive experience on Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2 and Solid understanding of Database Management System.
- Good Knowledge of modern NoSQL platforms (Mongo DB, Cassandra and Dynamo DB).
- Experienced in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronous way in enterprise Applications. Used Apache ActiveMQ and Apache Camel as JMS provider.
- Experience on different IDEs such as IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, RAD and deployment using Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, Web Sphere, Glassfish and JBOSS.
- Healthy Experience with Selenium, JUnit, Mockito, Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Expert in writing ANT, Gradle and Maven for builds and deployments to different environments.
- Excellent work experience with Version Control Tools such as CVS, SVN and Git.
- Experienced working with Project Management Tools like JIRA and Jazz .
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Involved with Agile (Scrum) development method to understand user stories and document requirements in JIRA, participating in agile meetings like, Daily standups, sprint grooming, sprint planning, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at the end of the sprint.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TTD) thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
- Used Java 1.8 Lambda expressions and Stream API to support functional-style operations on streams of elements.
- Performed Unit/ Integration testing and work with QA team to resolve defects and bugs.
- Involved in the complete SDLC including design of System Architecture, development of System Use Cases based on the functional requirements.
- Works with operations and support team to deploy applications to various environments.
- Participated and collaborated with the team members during the application/API design using Swagger and development process.
- Reporting to daily standup to report work did for the Sprint and discuss any problem occurred related to it.
- Participated in the development and maintenance of application development based on microservices architecture using JAVA J2EE, Spring boot, MVC architecture using Spring and used Spring Framework to initialize managed beans and services.
- Involved in development of Agent verification system using Spring MVC framework.
- Implemented Restful Web services to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from Angular JS, parsed the data to project to client.
- Designed and developed business components using Spring Boot, Spring batch, Spring Dependency Injection (Core), Spring AOP and Spring Annotations.
- Removed all the XML based configurations required to build the MVC application and maintained in the classes using Spring Boot.
- Development SOAP and RESTful Web services using Web Service Tools, Spring MVC.
- Implemented Microservices and Deployed into IBM Bluemix cloud; Used Spring boot to bootstrap applications, Axon framework to implement CQRS patterns.
- Expertise in implementing Micro Services using spring, spring boot and spring cloud.
- Build Microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Used Gradle as build tool, GIT as code repository and STS as Ide.
- Worked simultaneously in both production and development teams.
- Developed Business objects using POJOs.
- Experience with back-end procedure development, for Database applications using Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Achieved Dependency injection by creating Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to wire objects of business classes.
- Used Spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template to perform the database operations by connecting to Data sources available.
- Designing and creating database schemas and map the database tables to java classes using Hibernate.
- Used GitHub as code repositories, Maven for application dependency and artifact management, concourse to implement CI/CD, Open Deploy to automate Deployment management.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Ajax, Angular-JS, Bootstrap, JSON, J2EE, Spring MVC, Micro Services, AWS, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, Spring ORM, JSP, Hibernate, Restful, Stored Procedures, WebSphere, RAD, Unix, log4j, Agile/Scrum Methodology, Maven, JIRA, TDD, Jenkins, Gradle, GIT, JUnit, Eclipse.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development and understanding of business requirements and implement the process using Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Worked on Proof of Concept for developing application using Node JS and Mongo DB.
- Used Spring framework AOP features and JDBC module features to persist the data to the database for few applications. Also, used the Spring IOC feature to get hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML , file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC , Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Responsible for Configuring Kafka Consumer and Producer metrics to visualize the Kafka System performance and monitoring.
- Designed and developed Third-Party payment services to offer users convenient payment methods using various APIs provided by various third-party payment processor based on OAuth 2.0 protocol.
- Installed, secured, and configured AWS (Amazon Web Services) cloud servers with Tomcat, MySQL, Apache and Amazon AWS virtual servers (Linux).
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker.
- Micro Services were being used as a strategy to gradually replace a core monolithic application while still adding business features. Involved in using JMS Queues and JMS topics for one-to-one and one-to-many communication in the application.
- Used Apache camel integration for routing and transforming the data between two Applications using HTTP protocol.
- Involved in support for end to operations support for OSS/BSS (Business Support System) identify gaps and propose solutions and manage issue resolution.
- Automate build process through Gradle Script build framework.
- Used HP ALM for defect tracking systems.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing.
- Implemented configured and customized Rally issue tracking software with agile plug-in across all company functions. Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) implementation using Jenkins along with UNIX Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Used DAO pattern to retrieve the data from database.
- Developed test cases using Junit and developed the build scripts using Maven.
- Development carried out under RAD Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Actively used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects during QA phase of the project.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Worked on Agile methodology including team-based design and code reviews.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch and Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security and Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread transactions.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by AngularJS.
- Used Angular Routing for navigating between screens and developed several reusable directives.
- Developing web pages using Angular Framework and worked with various AngularJS directives and services and Filters to build the Applications. Consumed HTTP services using AngularJS modules.
- Extensively used/modified JQUERY to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Extensively used various modules in AOP, DI (Ioc), Spring Inheritance, Auto Wiring.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Developed Hibernate classes to retrieve and save data using Spring Framework manager classes.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) by developing and consuming RESTful web services based on JAX-RS.
- Developed components of web services (JAX-WS, REST, JAX-RPC) end to end, using different JAX-WS standards with clear understanding on WSDL (type, message, port Type, bindings, and service).
- Used Microservices to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST for implementing SOA approach.
- Implementing the Microservices based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC. Developed and used REST web services for the reporting framework.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Wrote Pl/SQL queries, stored procedures for applications to execute as apart of scheduling mechanisms.
- Created SQL queries, Pl/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions for the Database layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with Stored Procedures using DB2.
- Resolving spring framework artefact’s and code build & deployment with Maven.
- Developed REST service documentation using Swagger UI and developed test cases using Junit, Mockito framework.
- Performed regression testing and continuous integration testing using Jenkins automation tool.
- Deployed the application on JBoss Application Server and used Log4J for logging mechanism
- Created and running the JMeter scripts for load testing, JUnit for unit testing.
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Web Services, Spring Security, Spring Cloud Oracle10g, PL/SQL, Java Script, AJAX, HTML, Angular JS, Microservices, JMS, Log4j, Spring Rational Clear case, AJAX, JBoss, Jenkins, JMeter, SVN, Maven.
- Responsible and mentored the team in complete software development lifecycle (SDLC) tasks like designing, coding, testing, and documentation using Rational Unified Process (RUP) for analysis and design of application.
- Worked on Spring IoC , Spring MV C framework, Spring Messaging Framework and Spring AOP to develop application service components.
- Created different Angular directives which are used across the different templates in the Single Page application and performed client-side UI Validation and implemented logic based on user selection using AngularJS.
- Experience in analyzing and handling large datasets using Oracle Relational database.
- Created Hibernate configuration file, hibernate mapping files and defined persistence classes to persist the data into SQL Database.
- Designed and developed Spring and REST based Micro Services using the Spring Boot , also developed RESTful web services with JAX-RS using Spring Boot and Micro Services Architecture.
- Developed & Implemented OAuth2 functionality with Spring Security to secure the REST services/REST API for authentication & authorization and generate & validate the tokens for REST clients to protect the REST services.
- Used Java Message Service ( JMS ) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information for status report and worked on the JMS connection.
- Created multi-module Gradle project and used Gradle to build applications and Jenkins for continuous integration continuous deployment.
- Developed Message Driven Beans (MDBs) for receiving and processing data from IBM MQ Series using JMS.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions, JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.
- Used GIT for version control and deployed the application on IBM Web Sphere/RAD.