- 22 years of IT experience with Enterprise Architecture, Object - Oriented Design and Development.
- Extensive knowledge in DODAF and Zachman Frameworks
- Experience in Waterfall-model, Test-driven Development, RUP, Agile, Scrum,TOGAF and FEAF
- Developing current/as-is and target/to-be architectures, architecture road map, business transformation plan, identifying opportunities and potential risks
- Identify and evaluate new technologies and productive tools for creating enterprise capabilities, resource productivity and product quality.
- Establishing Governance process to track measure and evaluate project deliverables.
- Analyzing the security requirements and ensure architecture and design are as per security guidelines.
- Provide the guidance for projects teams for building Enterprise applications.
- Create and maintain the architecture repository or reference library for the enterprise.
- Defining Migration Strategies to move legacy applications to Cloud
Operating Systems: Windows95/NT/2000, Sun Solaris, Linux, Unix
EA Frameworks: FEAF, TOGAF,Zachman, DODAF
Databases/Storage: Oracle, DB2,SQLServer,MongoDB,HDFS,Documentum,Alfresco
Development Tools: EnterpriseArchietct,Visio,Jenkins,Sonarqube,GIT,MSProject,Eclipse,JBuilder,JDeveloper,RAD,StarUML,CVS,SVN,PVCS,VSS,Dimensions,Toad,Erwin,RationalClear Case,Putty,Cygwin,crucible,fisheye,Hummingbird,SQLDeveloper,Veracode,BurpELK(Elastic Search, Logstash,Kibana), New Relic, Jprofiler,Jmeter,OptimizeIt
Application/Web/Directory Servers: Weblogic,WebSphere,WebSphere Portal Server, JBoss,ESBIBM MQ,Oracle App Server,OC4j,Orion,ApacheWebserver,TomcatSunOne Portal Server,SunOne WebServer,JBossESB,LDAP,Active MQMicroStrategy, PingFederate
- Working with stakeholders & Delivery teams to understand the requirements and business priorities.
- Leveraging EA frameworks (FEAF) in developing a best-in-class enterprise architecture and design to meet customer business objectives.
- Planning & coordinating with multiple technology/service partners for a timely response to meet customer requirements.
- Understanding of business process and system processes to make recommendations and propose technical/non-technical solutions to meet business requirements.
- Conducting the enterprise architecture maturity assessment and identifying the gaps between target and baseline architectures.
- Responsible for creating Business, Data, Application and Technology Architectures.
- Creating architecture roadmaps, transition architectures, implementation and migration plans.
- Full life cycle experience of complex systems, responsible for the development of a complete set of architectural views for an enterprise.
- Defining architecture principles, design guide lines, checklists and templates and Provide the guidance for projects
- Presenting architecture and design to governance body/Technical Review Board for approval.
- Creating architecture compliance review checklists and conducting architecture, design and Data model review meetings to ensure that project teams are following Standards, compliance and best practices.
- Designing the frameworks and guidelines for information exchange across different applications.
- Building Proof of Concepts (POCs) to evaluate new technologies and tools.
- Guide development teams towards successful project delivery
- Develop and maintain project plans, budgets and schedules
- Analyzing application’s performance reports and providing suggestions to project teams.
- Analyzing existing hardware and software infrastructure and to determine the changes required to meet the new demands.
- Worked with wide range of teams and lead the proposal team to deliver the tasks
- Defining technical solutions for prospective business opportunities and communicate solutions with customers and management
- Developed various architectures, and providing technical leadership for proposals and strategic pursuits
- Up to date with the latest technologies and solutions in the industry and propose new and innovative solutions to the most complex challenges
- Experience in leading integration, migration, and sustainment solutions involving understanding of software support, maintenance, and sustainment
- Analysis and feasibility of migrating current applications to AWS.
- Modernization of legacy applications.
- Study the current architecture and mission requirements of customers in order to assess legacy applications for AWS and security readiness
- AWS solutions that meet customer performance and security expectations.
- Developing detailed cost models for the solution including one-time costs and ongoing costs for AWS Services consumption.
- Experience in AWS services such as RDS,EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, ECS,VPC,Lambda,CloudFormation, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, and Route 53
- Design the VPC environment including Security,NACL,Storage,Subnets,Availability Zones etc. for scalable production systems
- AWS solutions for Backup and Disaster Recovery approach and design
- Experience in designing and implementation of AWS best practices
- Establishing Governance process, creating and maintain the enterprise repository for Standards, templates, components and services which can be reused across the enterprise.
- Involved in development and resolving the technical issues in the projects.
- Proactively identify and manage inter-project dependencies, priorities, risks, and issues.
- Involved in Security Controls Assessment (SCA) and Security Impact Assessment (SIA) activities as per FISMA compliance.
Environment: : Spring, WSRP, Webspehere Application Server, Websphere Portal Server, WebSphere MQ, DataPower,APIM,WebLogic, Jboss, Jboss ESB, JBPM,Drools,Hibernate,JPA,Oracle12C,MongoDB, PingFederate, BigData, Hadoop, Hive,Solr,Socrata, Open Data API, Jasper Reports, Alfresco, jQuery, Angular, Maven ALM, ELK Stack, Burp,Veracode,Sharepoint,JIRA,BPMN,UML,Enterprise Architect,SSO,LDAP,Eclipse,GIT, Jenkins,AWS,VPC,Lambda, Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon EKS,FEAF,TOGAF,Tomcat,SonarQube, SOAP, Rest Service,SalesForce,Apex, Oracle 12c, Spring, JPA, MicroStrategy,Informatica,Hibenrate, MyBatis, ANT, JUnit,Selenium, Load Runner, New Relic, JSP, Java, Servlets, MicroServices, Spring Boot, Node JS,Python,Rest services, Spring Rest Easy, SVN, JMS, Jboss ESB, Tomcat,DMARC,DKIM,Postmaster
Sr Architect /Tech Lead /DeveloperConfidential
- Created due diligence activities for Dealer System Segment successfully led the 25 applications for effort, cost estimations and project plan.
- Authored Software development process documents, Software architecture, design documents and coding standards.
- Developed POCs for integrating different applications using EI patterns.
- Created Design Documents Sequence diagrams, Class Diagrams, and Activity diagrams using Enterprise Architect.
- Engineered common framework objects for the applications.
- Lead Performance Engineering activities using Jprofiler tool and Jmeter
- Implemented Internationalization and localization (i18n and l10n).
- Defined and streamlined processes for CUT, technical reviews and for technical deliverables
- Mentored the junior developers and reviewed the code to deliver quality product.
- Coordinated with departments and users to support the business requirements
- Managed technical resources within project schedule, created development plans and revised as appropriate to meet changing needs of the requirements.
- Responsible for lifecycle of project and managing technical risks in the project.
- Ensure to provide quality services and deliver projects and services on time and on budget.
- Defined and Designed the Enterprise level Security.
- Installed and integrated Sun’s LDAP, Entrust Security Manager, Informix Database, Enrollment Web server and Entrust Authority Tool kit.
- Created digital certificates and user profiles and stored in the Sun’s LDAP.
- Established PKI for authentication, authorization and data communication.
- Configured WebLogic with SSL communication and used HTTPS protocol.
- Developed webservices for integrating external applications.
- Implemented JMS queue for Vehicle ping with request and response.
- Developed JSPs, Stateless Session Beans and implemented Hibernate
- Created JKS, PEM, DER, EPF digital certificates.
- Created the SDP21 (Software development process) documents like Software architecture, design documents, project plans, test plans and test cases.
- Prepared program specifications, and coding standards.
- Involved in resolving the technical issues in the project.
- Analyzed the system performance activities using Jprobe, Jmeter, and OptimizeIT.
- Successfully led the team towards the testing and warranty phases.
- Prepared development environment and Transition plans considering the different Regions across the globe like LAAM, GMNA and GMAP.