- 5+ years of experience in Software development life cycle (SDLC) for various applications including Analysis, Design, Development.
- Experienced in designing and developing enterprise and web applications using Java and J2EE technologies like Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JPA, JAX - WS, Struts, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, XML, JUnit.
- Experienced in process, validate, parse, and extract data from XML using as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Well versed with object oriented design (OOD), analysis (OOA), and modeling (OOM) based on Unified Modeling Language (UML) architecture.
- Experience in deploying the microservices using Docker container and ability to setup continuous integration and deployment pipeline using Jenkins with GitHub on AWS or any Cloud Service.
- Experience in using ORM frameworks like Hibernate, JPA and integrating with Spring ORM
- Developed SOAP and RESTful Web Services using Apache CXF, JAX-WS RI.
- Experience in server-side programming in Core Java, Multithreading, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Expert in Core Java and implementing concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections in various projects.
- Expertise in administration and implementation of web base enterprise applications on IBM WebSphere application server, JBoss Application server, Apache Tomcat deploying, configuring, tuning, performance monitoring and troubleshooting WebSphere, JBoss and Tomcat related issues.
- Experience in design and architectures of enterprise applications using MQ Workflow, MQ Series.
- Strong technical knowledge of WebSphere Application Server, JBoss Application server and Apache Tomcat, Implementation, Support, Workload Management and Performance Tuning.
- Experienced in developing applications using different J2EE Design Patterns such as DAO, Singleton, Session Facade, and Factory.
- Experience in working with IDE’S like Eclipse, spring boot, Spring Tool Suite (STS) and IntelliJ.
- Have extensive experience working on Windows, Linux and Unix Operating Systems.
- Good Communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and very good team participant
- Experience in JDBC Programming and also with writing SQL Queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, Functions, and packages.
Java Technologies: JAVA BEANS, RMI, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, Web services
Frameworks: MVC, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, Hibernate OGM
Web/Application Servers: Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss, Tomcat
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server
Web Technologies: HTML5/DHTML, XHTML, AJAX, CSS, XML, XSL, XSLT, AngularJS
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
Other Tools: Maven, Ant, Log4j, JUnit
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Worked in highly dynamic Agile Environment and participated in scrum and sprint meetings.
- Developed the robust web-based application on Spring Boot frame structure using Java/J2EE technology.
- Created Spring Boot application using Spring components like Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring IOC and Spring Security. The application was created using maven build automation tool in Spring Tool Suit (STS) IDE.
- Implemented data layer of Spring MVC by using JPA (Java persistent API) used Hibernate as ORM to operate queries on Oracle database.
- Understanding business objectives and implementation of business logic.
- Maintained DEV, QA and SIT environments and closely worked with QA Team.
- Designed UML Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Star UML.
- Used Spring extensively to achieve dependency injection to wire the object of business class.
- Used Spring Data Repositories to perform CRUD operations.
- Involved in creating and Deployment of REST API and Microservices in Java J2EE using Spring Boot.
- Implementation of authentication for Restful web services using Spring Boot Security Starter.
- Developing the application for incident creation and retrieving the events using restful web services with spring Boot.
- Worked extensively on spring boot for building REST API’s.
- Extensively used STS for developing, debugging, integrating and deploying the application.
- Extensively used Maven to build the application and deploy on Embedded Tomcat Server.
- Maintained source code in GIT Repository.
- Implemented Java 1.8 features for the existing application where ever required.
- Used J2EE and Enterprise design patterns like MVC, front controller, business delegate, data access object, value object etc.
- Developed stored procedures and complex packages extensively using PL/SQL and Oracle database.
- Used Developer Tool (Chrome, Firebug) for debugging and Cross Browser compatibility.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Worked with git as version control system using web-based hosting service GIT.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Developed class diagrams, sequence diagrams and object diagrams using UML methodology.
- Design and Development of the Object-Oriented applications using OOA and OOD techniques in all Business Areas using Rational Rose.
- Developed the application using J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton and Factory pattern.
- Used MVC at presentation layer.
- Created Data source for interaction with Database.
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- Developed Custom framework implemented with Spring Framework for integrating the flow of the application with minimal dependency.
- Involved in enhancement of existing application utilizing AngularJS, created role-based HTML navigation menu wherein menu items change dynamically based on the values derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Configured LDAP server to be used with Spring Security to provide authentication for internal application.
- Worked within SOA based enterprise framework to build web services.
- Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Developed Messaging framework for Asynchronous messaging service using JMS and
- Extensively used JSON object data in the model as from RESTful web services.
- Converted and automated builds using Maven and Make. Scheduled automated nightly builds using Jenkins.
- Developed Restful web services using JERSEY to send/receive data to/from various
- Developed XML Converter classes based on JDOM and XPATH and XML technologies to obtain and persist data.
- Used Apache CXF as the Web Services framework to implement the REST APIs involved
- Involved in Setting up an environment, configuring an application and deployment in Tomcat Server.
- Developed and worked with JSP custom tags.
- Involved in system, Unit and Integration testing.
- Developed, implemented, and maintained an asynchronous, AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Validated the UI components using AJAX Validation Framework.
- Implemented Ajax with JQuery to refresh user selections
- Developed the Action classes and Form Beans.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used Agile Methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Responsible for developing java components using Spring, Spring JDBC, Spring Transaction Management.
- Used Spring JDBC in persistence layer that is capable of handling high volume transactions.
- Implemented the service layer using Spring with transaction and logging interceptors.
- Used Spring framework for middle tier and Spring-JDBC templates for data access.
- Responsible for development of Business logic in Core Java methods.
- Responsible for creation of design artifacts using Enterprise Architect.
- Used Microservices architecture, with SpringBoot based services interacting through a combination of REST and SpringBoot.
- Created dynamic views using AngularJS, Bootstrap with cutting edge HTML and CSS.
- Involved in creation of reusable templates using Angular JS directives and worked with NPM package manager tools (Node JS).
- For Authentication and authorization extensively Spring Security is used.
- Used JSP and JSTL Tag Libraries for developing User Interface components.
- Extensively used JSP tag libraries. Implemented various design patterns - Singleton, and Factory.
- Implementing the Coding standards, review the code and fixing all the code.
- Implemented JMS for notifications and testing with JUnit, Mock cases.
- Build and deploy done using Maven and Git repository.
- Created and compiled XML Schema to generate Java Bean classes.
- Developed DAO Layer by calling existing stored procedures.
- Used Maven for compilation and building JAR, WAR.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Used STS for developing, debugging, integrating and deploying the application.
- Automation of the build process using Continuous Integration tools like Continuum and Jenkins.
Environment: Java, Agile (SCRUM), REST API, Spring DI/IOC, Spring Boot, HTML5, CSS3, STS, Spring JDBC, XML, SOAP (AXIS) Web Services, Enterprise Architect, Web Services (SOAP and REST), SOAP UI, Jmeter, Maven, Junit, Log4J, GIT, Oracle, Windows.
- Interacted with Business Users and Analysts for requirements gathering for all the use case implementations.
- Used Spring MVC framework to develop application.
- Used Hibernate to establish connectivity to the database.
- Refactored registration module to remove dependencies and make the code more efficient and testable.
- Involved in Writing detailed design documents from the requirements.
- Developed Business classes using Spring POJO.
- Design and Development of Objects using Object Oriented Design in Java.
- Created sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams, class diagrams, usecases and activity diagrams using Rational Rose for the Configuration, Cache & logging Services.
- Worked on XML Technologies like XML Parsers, JAXB for binding data to Java objects.
- Developed the Spring AOP Programming to configure logging for the application.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO’s to retrieve the data and did other database configurations using EJB.
- Worked extensively on Web Services (SOAP&REST), XML, JMS and Spring Controller.
- Developed web services using HTTP, SOAP and XML technologies.
- Used Git as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that have to communicate with a server.