- 6 years of Strong experience in Software Analysis, Design, Development, Unit Testing, Implementation of Object - Oriented Applications and Web based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE technologies .
- Experienced in Developing and Consuming Web Services with Java.
- Proficient in developing optimized SQL queries and Database Modeling using DBMS concepts.
- Extensive Experience in using DB2, MySQL & SQL Server databases in projects.
- Experience in JUnit Unit Testing for unit testing.
- Effective in Tuning the performance of the applications using tools and best practices.
- Hands on Experience in SonarQube for Code Quality Standards and Code Coverages.
- Extensive knowledge in general object-oriented design principles and concepts including Design patterns like Singleton, Model-View-Controller, Factory Pattern, Prototype, Adapter, Chain of Responsibility, Iterator, Data Access Object and Strategy and so on.
- Extensive knowledge in full application development and software product lifecycle including Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing (Unit/Integration), Release and Technical documentation.
- Expert in writing effective Exception Handling and Log Management techniques using Java.
- Experience in using IDE like Eclipse, IntelliJ and version control systems like Github, BiBucket.
- Strong organizational and management skills with excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to different customers and technical environments due to exposure with wide variety of projects and environments.
Language/Technologies: Java / J2EE, Restful Web Services, Spring Boot, JDBC, SQL, SOAP, Servlets, JUnit, SonarQube
Database: DB2, MySQL, SQL Server
Servers: Apache Tomcat
IDE/Tools: Postman, Poster, Advanced Rest Client, FileZilla FTP Client, Soap UI, Eclipse, IntelliJ, ALM, Quality Center, Putty
Version Control: BitBucket, Github
Testing Tools/Build: Junit, SonarQube
Analysis/Design: Singleton, Model-View-Controller, Factory Pattern, Prototype, Adapter, Chain of Responsibility, Iterator, Data Access Object and Strategy
Methodologies: Agile, Pair Programming, Waterfall
Database Tools: SQL Developer, SQL Explorer
Data manipulation: XML, JSON, JAXB, GSON
Confidential, DALLAS, TX
- Implemented Spring caching mechanisms in the project.
- Performed the unit testing of services through Junit and H2 in memory database mock
- Maven was used for Building and Continuous Integration and Continous delivery using Jenkins.
- Maintained the version control of the source code using GitHub
- Collaborate with architects and technical leads on Micro Service Design.
- Involved in Agile development with multiple Sprints and delivered modules in time.
- SonarQube was used to ensure code quality and code coverages in the web services.
Environment: /Tools: Java/J2EE, Restful Web Services, Micro Services, Spring Boot, Spring REST, SOAP Web services, Maven, GitHub, SVN, Tomcat, Jenkins, Junit, Sonar Qube, Pivotal Tracker, JAXB, Altova XML Spy, Splunk, Eclipse, SQL Developer.
- Design and Development of Restful Web Services using Java and Spring REST and JAX-RS.
- Consumed API’s for web service development for PDF development, PDF merges, Excel spreadsheet generation and so on.
- Efficiently created optimized Queries using SQL and worked on database modeling.
- Consumed third party SOAP Web services in the project..
- Data manipulation using JSON and Marshall/Un Marshall through JAXB, XStream for XML’s.
- Maven was used for Building and Continuous Integration using Jenkins & Artifactory.
- Used Tomcat Grid Server for deploying the applications and Grid stats tool for monitoring the deployment, Logs, Container details, Data source details.
- Extensively used Eclipse IDE for writing code & used GitHub, Sub Version for version control.
- Involved in Agile development with multiple Sprints and scrum calls.
- Daily and Weekly status/progress update to the IT managers.
Environment: - Java/J2EE, Web Services, Spring Core, Spring Security, Spring REST, SQL, Servlets, Jenkins, Junit, JSP, XML, XSD, DB2, MySQL, JAXB, XStream, POI API, JSON, Gradle, Tomcat Server 6.0, SonarQube, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub, Subversion, Eclipse IDE, Log4j.
- Development of Restful Web services and Consumption of SOAP Services.
- Knowledge and experience in Spring Core, Spring MVC and Spring Security.
- Dependency Injection using Spring Concepts and Maven Project builds.
- Experience on Service Oriented Architecture model for design and development.
- Unit Testing of the application using JUnit and Sonar for Code Coverages.
- Extensive experience in Create and maintenance of Branches, Tags, Trunk Merge, Release builds and Version Control using SVN. Project Dependency Management using Ivy builds.
- Performance Tuning using JMeter and Tomcat Grid Dump Files Analyses through Memory Analyzer Tool and Visual VM tool.
- Effective use of Design Pattern Approaches like Singleton, Model-View-Controller, Factory Pattern, Prototype, Adapter, Chain of Responsibility, Iterator, Data Access Object and Strategy etc and continuously involved in Analysis/Design Meetings with Architects and Product Owners.
- Design, Development and Unit Testing of REST Web Services using Java / J2EE.
- Experience in sharing my technical knowledge and best practices with the team members.
- Used JAXB & XStream for Marshal / Un Marshall of XML’s in the application.
- Enforced Strict Security Features for Third Party Calls in Staging/Production environments.
- Passwords Encryption/Decryption are done by Blowfish Algorithm.
- Exposure to GSON features for handling JSON Data transactions across the application.
- Followed Water Fall Model in the Project and prepared High Level and Low Level Detailed
- SDS Design Document, Unit Test Case (UTC) and Unit Test Review(UTR) Documents
- Experience in Coordination and Mentoring of Team Members in Offshore.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Web Services, Spring, SQL, Java Batch Framework, Servlets, Jenkins, Junit, XML, XSD, DB2, JAXB, XStream, JSON, JDBC, Tomcat Server 6, Sonar, GitHub, Subversion, Eclipse, Log4j, ALM.