- 7 years of extensive experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Maintenance and implementation of enterprise web and client server applications using JAVA, J2EE and Object - oriented programming. Very Strong skills in developing Web Services using REST.
- Experience in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Agile Methodology and other software development processes.
- Experience in developing and utilizing Java/J2EE technologies such as Java Server Pages (JSP), Servlets, JSTL, JDBC, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), JNDI and Web Services using REST.
- Expertise in UML, OOAD Technologies developing Use Cases, Component diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Class diagrams.
- Extensive experience using Spring framework (in business layer for Dependency Injection, AOP, transaction management), Hibernate framework (as a persistence layer), STRUTS and JSF.
- Proven knowledge on OOP paradigm skills.
- Extensive knowledge on micro service architecture (SPRING BOOT).
- Experienced in developing Multi-threading applications.
- Very Strong skills in developing Web Services using REST.
- Expertise at JDBC API for connection and access to databases.
- Proficiency in programming with different IDE's like IntelliJ, Eclipse, NetBeans
- Experience with developing JSP pages using JSP Standard Tags Library (JSTL) and Struts Tags Library.
- Good Working Knowledge of JBoss, Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in Web Development and Component Based Application Deployment.
- Sound Knowledge of Design Patterns like Singleton, DAO, MVC.
- Experience in working with various Databases like MYSQL, Oracle. Strong experience in JDBC, SQL, Triggers, Stored procedures.
- Experience with GIT and MAVEN build tool.
- Good knowledge on shell scripting and Jenkins.
- Good knowledge on Docker containers.
- Experience using Rally/Jira.
- Expertise debugging, tuning applications.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to adapt and quickly learn new technology skills.
- A team player/builder who is focused on achieving the organizational goals with a strong technical background.
- Flexible and easy adaptation to all kinds of work environment with good team/independent management for best quality end results.
Languages: Java, J2EE C, C++, PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g, MySQL, Postgre, Microsoft Access
Build Tools: Maven, SQL developer, Rally, Soap UI, Jenkins, Putty.
Application Servers: WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8, Mac OS X, Linux
Confidential, Franklin lakes, NJ
- Develop application code utilizing a thorough understanding of Java, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Restful Web Services, SOAP, Oracle, Jenkins, Maven, GIT.
- Gather requirements; create functional & technical design documents for different releases.
- Involved in developing the UI panels using, HTML, CSS, and JQuery.
- Participate in enrolling new Outreaches/Campaigns or updating existing campaigns through DB and/or XLSTs and/or Java based code changes.
- Conduct design and code reviews to adhere to design specifications, oversee preparation of test data, testing and debugging of applications.
- Conversion from IBM MQ peer-to-peer to Kafka Topic style according to the requirement specifications.
- Develop data standards, SQL queries and definitions using Oracle SQL.
- Develop and maintain Stored Procedures and SQL Triggers.
- Develop and execute Test Plans and perform required Testing on application at different stages.
- Perform code reviews and collaborate with business team during Development and other SDLC life cycle phases.
- Designed and developed UI with HTML, JSP, JQuery, for interactive webpages.
- Prepare Implementation Plan and support monthly Production releases and Production Support.
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversee project releases rollout to Production.
- Extensively involved in setting up log4j properties to the application.
- Capturing every detail of the program and the assumptions, specifications of the program.
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and integration of UI components with backend J2EE.
- Developed user interfaces using JSF, JSP, Java Script, HTML and CSS.
- Implemented the project using the Spring Framework (used Spring IOC and Dependency Injection, Spring MVC).
- Used Hibernate in the persistence tier to connect with database.
- Used JQuery for user interface validations.
- Used Spring Boot to create REST API’s.
- Used JIRA for tracking efforts.
- Used Maven as a build tool and used Log4J for logging.
- Involved in writing JUnit Test cases for unit testing.
- Responsible for deploying the code on the server using putty.
- Extensively used Jenkins to deploy on server.
- Used Soap UI for testing the web services response.
- Used HTML features to develop user interfaces.
- Developed External style sheets (CSS) to bring rich look to user interface.
- Involved in the implementation of DAO using Spring-Hibernate ORM.
- Integrated JSON response form services with user Interfaces.
- Created AWS Alexa Skills as part of requirement
- Developed SQL queries and stored procedures for retrieving data.
- Used Log4j for logging to trace the errors.
- Responsible for unit and integration testing.
Confidential, Roanoke, VA
- Interacting with the other Service Teams and discuss about the requirements.
- Participate in sessions with team members to analyze business requirements.
- Implemented brand-new Templates with Spring MVC architecture concepts.
- Developing application components- JSPs, Controllers, JSON Object Mapping java beans, REST Templates to do the Restful calls.
- Involved in development in core java using Collections (HashMap, List).
- Handled the Validation error messages using the Spring Framework’s Binding Result.
- Implemented the application with Tiles Framework, CSS, HTML, and JS.
- Used JSON DE Serialize concepts for de-serializing the codes which is received from JSON response.
- Maintain various configuration files for application specific entries- spring.xml, tiles.xml.
- Developed views using JSTL tags. Using Tiles framework, improving UI flexibility and providing single point of maintenance.
- Used MVC design pattern as part of application development.
- Use Log4j for logging Errors.
- Involving in implementation of Unit Testing using JUnit.
Environment: J2EE, JDK6, Spring MVC3.0, Tiles, Restful Web services, Java Script, JSP, Ajax, Maven2, HTML, Eclipse Juno, Tomcat 7.0, Junit
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Developed application components- JSPs, Action Form Beans, Action Classes, Value Objects and model layer logic.
- Developed views using JSPs and struts tags. Using Tiles framework, improving UI flexibility and providing single point of maintenance.
- Developed front end pages using CSS, HTML.
- Used Spring IOC, Writing Java Bean classes, with get and set methods for each property to be configured by spring.
- SOAP and REST based webservices are implemented using Apache CXF framework.
- Modified the configuration of the Spring Application Framework IOC Container.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence engine, actively engaged in mapping, and hibernate queries
- Involved in writing Hibernate mapping files (HBM files) and configuration files.
- Used Log4j for logging Errors.
- Using JUnit test, extensively written test cases for this system to test the application.
- Worked on Oracle as the backend database.
Environment: J2EE, JDK5, Struts1.2, Spring 2.5.1, Hibernate 3.2, Java Script, JSP, Ajax, XML, XSLT, HTML, UML, SOAP, WSDL, Eclipse 3.6, RAD 7.0, IBM WebSphere7.0, Oracle11g, TOAD 10.1, PL/ SQL, JUnit