- Around 10 Years of software development experience in developing applications in a fast and iterative fashion using AGILE SCRUM methodology.
- Hands on experience in developing applications using C++, Java 8 and J2EE.
- Experience in developing Web applications using framework such as Struts2, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, REST APIs, Apache Camel, Apache Kafka.
- Expertise in developing UI frameworks with Swing, AWT and MFC.
- Strong knowledge in Shell scripting, Perl, Python, TCL etc.
- Experience on Dockers containerization.
- Good knowledge on AWS EC2, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, etc.
- Experience on Kibana, Logstash, File Beat.
- Experience on developing Microservices.
- Well versed with system modeling using Use Cases, UML diagrams like use case diagrams, sequence diagram etc. Well versed with system modeling using Use Cases, UML diagrams like use case diagrams, sequence diagram etc.
- Experience in healthcare technologies like DICOM, PACS, HL7, IHE Profiles.
- Worked on various healthcare modalities such as Ultrasound, X-Ray, CT, PET-CT.
- Experience in Continuous Integration with ClearCase, Git, Svn, Ant, Maven, Jenkins technologies.
- Extensive experience in developing applications in a fast and iterative fashion using AGILE SCRUM methodology.
- Strong experience with databases like Oracle, MySQL, SQL server with good command in NoSQL.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills with highly motivated team player having ability to work independently
Senior Software Engineer
- Involved in architecture design of the application.
- Involved in developing DICOM parsing using Java.
- Implemented various DICOM imaging functionalities using Java, ReactJS.
- Implemented WADO web requests for retrieving DICOM images from PACS.
- Involved on implementing PACS connectivity.
- Involved on testing using Junit and deploying the application to server.
- Involved in implementing member functionalities and new JVs.
- Involved in building web services using Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Developed the application using Eclipse and followed Agile Scrum methodology.
- Used RAD for the application development and Maven configurations for the build and deployment.
- Responsible for client-side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using Query, JQuery UI and AngularJS.
- Involved in securing the system from various attacks.
- Worked on integrating new PKI HD digital detectors with the Mobile X-Ray system.
- Implemented InSite tool which enables remote diagnostics, technical support and repairs that can help save time and reduce cost.
- Involved in Bug Fixing and improving the stability of the system.
- Customized HELiOS(RHEL) for creating disk image partitions, Ethernet Ports configuration, startup scripts, display drivers, user management etc.
- Worked across global teams and integrated the software.
Senior Software Engineer
- Involved in analysis, design and requirement gathering.
- Validated the system for various security vulnerabilities.
- Involved on analyzing STIGS and DoD requirements.
- Implemented the STIGS requirement using various scripts and languages.
- Updated the system with latest packages and security patches.
- Worked with OpenSUSE team to secure the operating system.
- Integrated the system and run test cases using STIG Viewer.
Environment: Java, Shell Script, Python, STIGS, Open SuSE Linux, Retina Vulnerability Scanner, Nessus Scanner.