- Over 5+ years of professional experience in in building high - performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications using Java/J2EE.
- Extensive experience in designing professional User Interactive (UI) web applications using with the help of HTML, HTML DOM, DHTML, XML, XHTML, XSL, XSLT and CSS.
- Experience in working on CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Experience in designing the user interactive web applications and Rich Internet Applications(RIA’s) using with web authoring tools like Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 and AJAX.
- Extensive experience in web analysis, design and development and implementation in Client / Server technology.
- Experience in both Waterfall & Agile development methodologies.
- Extensive responsive web design frameworks like BootStrapJs and Foundation 4
- Strong experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques in order to develop web applications.
- Expertise in using XML/JSON and AJAX to link with back-end applications.
- Good Knowledge on server scripting such as PHP, JSP.
- Strong experience with Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for web, including CSS Sprites and best practices.
- Well experienced in using version control systems subversion (SVN), Visual source Safe and team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experience in writing test-cases in Java environment using JUnit.
- Hands on experience in Unit Testing and Integration Testing using the JUNIT.
- Good knowledge in working with Collections API, Multithreading and OOPs technologies.
- Strengths include excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to provide solutions from a functional and technical perspective, meet deadlines, quickly build client rapport and be a team player.
- In depth experience at one time or another with Angular JS (code sample), jQuery, jQuery UI, Backbone.js, Underscore.js, Node.js.
- Used SVN for version control and Clear Quest for bug fixing.
- Experience in Unit Testing (UIT), Integration Testing and in preparing test cases.
Languages: Java and J2EE
Development Approach: Waterfall and Agile
JUnit3.8/4.0 and Test: Driven Development (TDD)
Defect Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0, IBM Web Sphere 6.0, BEA Web Logic 8.1, 9.2, 10x and Red Hat JBoss 4.2.2
Ide: Eclipse 3.2, 3.3, 3.5, My Eclipse 6.0, IBM Rational Application Developer 6.0, 7.0 and Net Beans IDE
Message Oriented Middleware: Apache Active MQ, IBM MQ Series/Web Sphere MQ.
Frameworks: Struts 2, Spring, JSF, Angular JS, React JS and Hibernate
Web Service Frameworks: Apache Axis
SOAP, REST, JAXRPC, JAX: WS, JAXB, WSDL and UDDI
Build Tools: Ant and Maven
Database: IBM DB2, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server and MySQL
Logging Tool: Log4J
Confidential, Jefferson City, MO
- Designed and developed J2EE application for communication between Financial Fusion and various other systems within the System.
- Involved in different phases of project life cycle, total Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), design, development and testing
- Developing cloud-based application using spring boot micro services .
- Design and Development of applications involving Spring MVC, Web Services.
- Involved in implementation of JMS framework for communication with external systems.
- Extensively used JPA & Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information from the Oracle database.
- Developed server-side software modules and client-side user interface components deployed entirely in Compute Cloud of Amazon web Services (AWS).
- Designed pages using Angular 2/4 JS Forms, Validations, Modules, Events, Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters and Http Request .
- Developed AngularJS unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma .
- Used ExtJS UI components to implement various functionalities, coded for Various windows, panels, form and tree components, adding custom event on components and implementing their listeners for operation to be performed.
- Extensively Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Sprites, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Elements & Classes and CSS Behaviors on daily basis.
- Developed Business components and integrated them using Spring features such as Dependency Injection for injecting beans and Auto Wiring various components such as DAO layers and service proxy layers.
- Developed the application based on MVC (Model-View-Controller) Architecture using Spring Web MVC.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Spring application framework.
- Building REST web services by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Migrating existing application into micro services architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot .
- Involved in agile software methodologies using TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT(TDD).
- Used Spring MVC on the web layer and business delegate and DAO on the business layer.
- Created the tables and views in DB2-UDB to test the DAO functionality and implemented custom tags
- Developed, deployed and tested the IBM WebSphere application server and portlet server.
- Used Spring MVC (Model View Controller) to intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Developed the Persistence Layer using Hibernate. Used Hibernate annotations and created Hibernate POJOs .
- Developed web services using RESTful to support JSON and XML using JAX-RS .
- Developed business logic using session beans using IBM WebSphere Application Developer and deployed them using IBM WebSphere Application Server .
- Build report layouts using Jasper tool.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Involved in developing web-based applications, and client-server distributed architecture applications in Java/J2EE technologies using Object Oriented Methodology.
- Involved in complete development of ‘Agile Development Methodology’.
- Follow the best practices in coding like removing unnecessary casting, using generics in HashMap, caching, Collections like sort, comparator, list, set and Design patterns.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) and Hibernate.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Developed RESTful web services (Microservices) supporting both XML and JSON (Jackson) via Spring Rest Template.
- Designed, coded and configured server side J2EE components like JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, Java Mail API, XML.
- Converted live XML-messages from the server into JSON format in order to generate reports and fields based on the attributes of XML.
- Developed the business domain layer using JAVA, J2EE, JDBC and used DAO, Transfer Objects, Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory, State, Command and Front Controller design patterns.
- Developed application using Spring Boot Framework utilizing features like Spring Dependency Injection, Spring AOP, and MVC architecture
- Implemented Restful Web Services in Spring Boot.
- Developed Struts framework ActionServlet classes for Controller and developed Form Beans for transferring data between Action class and the View Layer.
- Implemented Struts Validator framework to validate the data.
- Developed Ant (build.xml) targets for build and deployments on WebSphere Application Server.
- Design and develop a gateway interface for Order processing using Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Spring Integration with JDBC and RabbitMQ messaging middleware and ensuring security using OAuth.
- Worked on to design and develop few Microservices using RESTful approach. Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Used ToadTM for Oracle 11.6 as resource tier and developed PL/SQL Stored procedures, Function and Event Triggering for adding, updating and retrieval modules of database. Utilized design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator and Front Controller.
- Proficiency in adoption of architecture paradigms such as SOA, Web services, Middleware technologies.
- Performed crud operations like update, insert and delete data in MONGODB.
- Worked on MONGODB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, sharing, replication, schema design, etc.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing.
- Automate build process through Maven build framework.
- Worked on the entire project written in the shell script to execute in the Linux and UNIX box.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
Confidential, Everett, WA
- Used Agile methodology in the project and involved in entire life cycle development.
- Designed and developed all the user interfaces using JSP, Servlets and Spring framework.
- Developed the Application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing Controller and Service classes.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring IOC (Dependency Injection), Spring Transactions and Spring security models.
- Implemented transaction management for ORM project using Spring Transaction Management API.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Designed and developed the UI using JSP, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Ajax and JSON.
- Involved in putting the entries to external XML files which are read by doc-builder.
- Developed backend web services using Node JS and stored dependencies using Node Package Manager (NPM).
- Developed mapping files for Hibernate Object Relation Mapping for data persistence & storage.
- Responsible for writing/reviewing server-side code using iBATIS and DAO Framework for executing stored procedures and complicated SQL queries.
- Created Data Access Objects to fetch data from database with SQL queries integrate them with iBATIS.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Rabbit MQ as a message queue.
- Involved in creating unit testing of various layers using JUnit and created automated test scripts for integration testing.
- Used CVS version control to track and maintain the different version of the application.
- Involved in off shore co-ordination, work assignment, query resolution and work product reviews.
- Actively involved in software development life cycle starting from requirements gathering and performing Object Oriented Analysis.
- Developed and implemented the MVC architectural pattern using Struts framework
- Modified beneficiary summary view functionality to add additional drop-down options that have tags. This involved modifying beans, JSP changes and middle tier enhancements
- Developed and implemented various dynamic web-based applications using JSP 2.0, Servlets 2.X, Java Script, Ajax, html, CSS.
- Efficiently enhancement of applications with Web 2.0 features like AJAX for performance improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Development, deployment, configuration of the Java Messaging Services (JMS) on JBOSS 7.
- Architecture Design experience.
- Development and deployment of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services including SOAP, WSDL.
- Experience in implementation of Object to Relational Mapping (ORM) using Hibernate in Data Layer using JDBC.
- Implementing logging mechanism using log4j.
- Experience in using and implementing Design Patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory Method, Business Delegate, Service Locater, Data Access Object (DAO), Front Controller, Factory patterns and frameworks like Jakarta Struts 2.x.
- Experience in using Apache POI, Apache Axis API's.
- Experience is using XML technologies such as JAXP, DOM, SAX, XPath, XSD, and JAXB Parser.
- Implemented Java Mail API for the email services, Java FTP API for the file transfer service, ZIP API.
- Creation and execution of Junit Test Cases
- Incorporating enhancements in the existing functionality.
- EAR, WAR, deployment, configuration on JBOSS.