- Around 7+ years of full stack development involvement in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which incorporates Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of web based, enterprise business applications using the JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in working with JAVA8 features like Functional Interfaces, Stream API, Time API, Transaction Management, Exception Handling, Collection API, Lambda Expressions.
- Involvement with creating Web Applications with different Open Source systems: JSF 1.2, Spring Framework 2.0/3.0/4.0, Web Flow, Jakarta Struts Framework 1.1/1.2/2.0, Struts Validation and Tiles Frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge on the Spring Modules like Spring IOC and Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Web Flow, Spring Security (Authentication and Authorization), Spring AOP for Code Modularity and Spring Boot.
- Well experienced in executing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) utilizing Spring REST to make REST assets that in corporate a few parts like Jersey Framework, Spring Boot, JAX - RS and utilized WADL for archiving REST API'S.
- Skill to collaborate with relational databases using ORM frameworks like Hibernate, Spring Data, JPA, IBatis, MyBatis, Java Persistence API (JPA), Hibernates second level cache - Ehcache.
- Have good knowledge on different databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2, Oracle 13c/11g, Microsoft SQL Server, NoSQL DB (Raven DB, Mongo DB and Cassandra, Couch DB, Redis, DynamoDB)
- Experience in writing stored procedures, triggers, views and functions using PL/SQL scripts and embedded DDL and DML statements in PL/SQL blocks.
- Experience in Developing User Interface (UI) Rich Web Applications using Front End/User Interface (UI) Technologies like HTML 4/5, XHTML, DHTML, CSS2/3(using SASS and LESS), Typescript, Bootstrap and AJAX by managing all facets and pipelines of application.
- Good practical experience with Java-based logging utility i.e. log4J and slf4j.
- Proficient with AngularJS, Backbone JS, Ember JS, Knockout JS, Ext JS for customize front end app development and to achieve MVC design flow.
- Well experienced in view rendering using jQuery, React JS, Handlebar JS and implementing React JS with Redux and Flux patterns to attain MVC functionality.
- Well experienced in developing Dynamic Single Page Application (SPA) using MEAN (MongoDB Express Angular Node) full stack development tool Kit
- Experience on UI testing with Karma, Jasmine, Protractor for Angular JS and Mocha, Chai for React JS.
- Unit tested web services using Junit, JMeter, Mockito Easy mock, SpringJunitRunner, Spock, Test NG and hence achieved the goals of Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Well experienced in using various AWS (Amazon Web Services) Iaas (Infrastructure as a Service) Components like EC2 for running applications on virtual machines, S3 and Glacier for storing and long term backup of data, EBS for persistent block level storage, Elastic Cache, DynamoDB, SQS for message queueing, RDS for setting relational database in cloud and Lambda for server less program functions.
- Expertise in using Microsoft Azure which is a cloud computing service for building, testing, deploying and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft managed data centers.
- Well experienced with building tools like Gradle, Maven and ANT.
- Implemented Docker container service, build pipeline Jenkins, Bamboo and GoCD (Go Continuous Delivery) to achieve Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment that can run on the cloud or on-premises.
- Used Kubernetes Linux container for deploying and scaling containerized docker applications.
- Strong Knowledge on automated java-based integration testing and behavioral testing of the applications using Selenium and Cucumber respectively
- Good experience in using Software development methodologies like Agile (Scrum), Waterfall and Rational Application Development methodologies.
Databases: MySQL, ORACLE, Mongo DB, DB2, MS SQL, SQL Server, RDBMS, Cassandra, Couch DB, Graph DB, Amazon DynamoDB.
Programming Languages: C, C++, CORE JAVA, J2EE (SERVLETS, JSP, JDBC, JAVA BEANS, JSF, JNDI, EJB), Data Structures, SQL.
Windows, Linux, Unix, MS: DOS
Testing Tools: BUILD (Ant, Bamboo, GoCD, Gradle, Grunt, Gulp, Jenkins, Maven, Maven 2, Bower)
LOGGING: (Log4j, Slf4j, Commons Logging)
VERSION CONTROL: Git, SVN, Clear Case, Surround
TESTING: Protractor, Jasmine along with Karma, Mockito, Mocha, Selenium, Spring JUnit 4
IDEs worked on: Eclipse, Sublime Text, Net Beans, IBM RAD, Visual studio, STS, BEA Web Logic Workshop
Frameworks: AngularJS, NodeJS, BackboneJS, D3, Struts, JSF, Spring MVC, Hibernate, iBatis, JPA, JDBC
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat Server, BEA Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBOSS, Oracle Web Logic
Confidential, San Diego, California
Full stack Java Developer
- Participated in Agile Scrum methodology for application development and involved in analysis, design, coding, and unit testing of business applications in a fast-paced environment.
- Worked on enhancement of microservices using Java 8 features like Functional Interfaces, Stream API, Lambda functions, Default methods and Date/Time API
- Designed and implemented SPA (Single Page Application) using Angular 6 Module, Component, Template, Metadata, Data Binding, Directives, and dependency injection.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume Rest API’s using component-based architecture provided by Angular 6.
- Optimized the performance of the application using Angular 6 Lazy Loading and ahead of time compilation.
- Responsible for implementing UI mockups, integrating third party react libraries, and handling/creating Redux store data.
- To allow fully encapsulate custom elements, created custom elements, html imports and Shadow Dom using Angular 6 and implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as the user performs application tasks.
- Used @ngrx/store container to manage the application state and Reducers/Actions to manipulate the state and @ngrx/effects to load blogs to store in Angular 6.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) for UI testing we have used Jasmine and Karma for Angular code.
- Worked with NPM commands and using packages. json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of Node.js applications.
- Implemented Spring Cloud-Netflix OSS Stack along with using Ribbon for client-side load balancing, Netflix Zuul API Gateway with Eureka service registry for reverse proxy infrastructure and HystrixCircuit Breaker for fault tolerance.
- Designed and developed independent Microservices using Spring Boot Rest Controller model and are deployed on UNIX boxes.
- Implemented Restful Web Services using Spring Boot and performed crud operations on the database, published the rest services and parsed the data from the project to client and handled the security, authorization and authentication using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Extensively worked on Spring REST for creating REST API’s services with spring boot to modularize code and used spring data to access data from MYSQL database and implemented Swagger for dynamic REST API documentation.
- Used Maven as build tool and Jenkins for Continuous Development/continuous Integration and used GIT for version management.
- Used Apache Kafka in cluster as a messaging system between the APIs and micro services.
- Dockerized the applications using Docker. Deployed application into Docker container and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle on Kubernetes deployment manager and monitored on Git.
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Unstructured data was handled using MongoDB and used Mongo operations to connect to the database. Used Aggregation queries to fetch the data from the database. Used Aggregation framework extensively to fetch the data from the DB.
- Composed and executed queries to fetch and test data from databases.
- Worked on Splunk search processing language (SPL) queries, reports, dashboard and logging using Log4J.
Environment: Angular 6, Java 1.8, TypeScript, Spring Cloud, Node JS, MySQL, Hibernate 4.0, Spring Security, Rest API, AWS, MongoDB, REST Services, OAuth, Swagger, Jasmine, Karma, Grunt, Apache Kafka, Junit, Log4J, Selenium, GIT, Maven and Jenkins, Splunk, Redux, Log4J, Kubernetes, Docker
Confidential, Charlotte, North Carolina
Full Stack Java Developer
- Coordinated with project managers, business analysis with new proposed ideas requirements, designed the integrated tool, developed, and implemented all the modules.
- Developed User Interface using React JS, HTML5, CSS/CSS3(SAAS), Bootstrap 4.0, Redux .
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tool Jenkins to build the project upon passing the test cases written using Cucumber.
- Implemented kibana and splunk for a dashboard for log data and creating charts for analysis. Proficient in implementing ELK (elastic search, Logstash, kibana) for searching and server-side data processing pipeline to ingest data from multiple sources simultaneously.
- Created both xml and java configuration files for setting up Apache CXF as JAX-RS runtime, Spring Data and Spring JDBC template technologies.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM and Redux library.
- Worked in using React.js Router, Forms, Animations, Keys, components, Events
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used JWT (JSON web tokens) mechanism for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node JS.
- Developed a dashboard based on Ajax calls with Business Customers Count, Flags, Real-time graphs for Analytical Reporting using Node.js.
- Used Express.js which is assertive, fast, essential, and moderate web framework of Node.js that helps manage a server and routes.
- Post-processors, transpires, tests etc. based on build target.
- Developed REST API services using Node JS, Express JS, Body-Parse and other node modules to serve the web application with JSON data.
- Developed readable and writable streams of Node JS to process the data from external means of the application.
- Added Excel-Building to download the Tabular data in Excel Format using React.
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry, the connection/service binding details are injected from the deployed cloud platform itself.
- Used a microservice architecture, designed and developed RESTful web services using Apache CXF and Spring Boot framework.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting Cassandra Clusters this includes monitoring and performing troubleshooting as per requirements.
- Designed, developed, and maintained PostgreSQL Database architecture.
- Used build tools to bundle the application through webpack and used Gulp for task automation of minification of Angular scripts.
- Deploying the applications using PCF services and building continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipeline using Jenkins with GitHub.
- Implemented Kibana for centralized logging and monitoring that builds on Elasticsearch of the application data for analytics and visualization of the user's login.
- Employed the Single Sign On (SSO) authentication using SiteMinder for logging to the application from different websites.
- Developed unit test scripts using Mocha for Node JS API endpoints.
- Involved in the creation of UI specification documents by interacting with business users and design documentation and data modelling for the entire project.
- Developed RESTful Web services using JAX-RS API and Jersey framework. Developed Restful services with JAX-RS with Spring REST.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Responsible for the style, look and feel of the web page with LESS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Worked with Microservice architecture using Spring Boot to modularized code and implemented Rest API’s using Spring Rest and integrated Swagger API for documentation
- Used Spring AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Implemented Java/J2EE Web Based Applications using Spring MVC framework.
- Expertise in using React JS/Redux to build User Interface, strong knowledge of state store, middleware, action creator, reducer and container.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Redux for SPA development and implemented client-side Interface using React JS.
- Worked on Micro services for Continuous Delivery condition utilizing Docker and Jenkins.
- Created responsive design and developed a single responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React JS. Implemented Virtual Dom for Client-Side view rendering services using React JS.
- Used a complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was involved in setting up the Spring bean profiling.
- Worked with Spring Boot for automatic configuration and starter for Maven configuration and performed metrics and externalized configuration.
- Developed RESTFUL web services using Spring Boot and Apache CXF framework.
- Implementation domain base classes providing basic properties using Spring Data.
- Worked with JAVA 8 features like Functional Interfaces, Stream API for Bulk Data Operations, Time API, Transaction Management, Concurrency API, Collection API, Calendar API.
- Created reusable templates using Angular directives and worked with NPM package manager tools (Node JS).
- Proficient in writing react code with help of ECMAScript (ES6) and JSX.
- Deployed our Application on Pivotal Cloud Foundry which is used to reduce the development overhead by providing a ready to use platform
- Used Spring Security framework to setup authentication and authorization for the application using a firm wide single sign on.
- Used LDAP for organizing and maintaining the information of the application
- Implemented Spring Netflix Zuul API gateway and Eureka service registry for reverse proxy and Dynamic service discovery of API's.
- Implemented Netflix OSS (Open Source Software) for Feasible changes after the deployment.
- Involved in writing Promises and call back functions in Node Js to build microservices using Hapi.JS.
- Created micro service plugin for service worker to read in info via RabbitMQ message bus to create and send SNS messages to AWS SNS topic
- Developed reusable application logic by avoiding building infrastructure by Hapi.JS.
- Worked on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS.
- Used the Junit with Mockito Framework
- Used Kubernetes to create new cluster and container management tool
- Implemented Spring Circuit breaker pattern, integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor Spring micro services
- Implemented Relational Database like Oracle and PL/SQL stored procedures
- Implemented a metrics collection mechanism for the server by utilizing Apache Kafka to stream server-side events.
- Used Apache Kafka in cluster as a messaging system between the APIs and microservices and worked on Splunk search processing language (SPL) queries, reports, dashboard and logging using Log4J.
- Adopted JMS API to set up mail notification upon the success or failure when the backend processes are completed and to send mail notifications regarding any system related problems.
- Used Splunk to create charts for the log data and analyze log data to know customer expectations
- Project code build is done using the MAVEN tool.
- Extensive use of Jira for project configuration, add-ons, managing groups, project tracking and bug fixing and project management functions
- Worked with Web pack for bundling application source code in convenient chunks and for loading that code from a server into a browser
- Worked with OpenShift for Platform as a service with configuration management.
- Authenticating Users and to provide the security to RESTful web services using OAUTH2.0
- Implemented unit test cases using Karma and Jasmine on the client side.
- Extensively used Junit & log4j for unit testing and logging.
Environment: Spring AOP, AWS, Swagger, Node-JS, Angular4, Typescript, Web pack, ECMA6, Karma and jasmine, Jenkins, Spring 4.x, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring cloud like Ribbon, Hystrix, Netflix ZUUL, Micro services architecture, Docker, Cassandra DB, OAUTH, Apache Kafka, Splunk, OpenShift, Spring Security, Swagger API, JAX-RS API, LESS, Jira
Associate Software Engineer
- Worked on the Java Collections API for handling the data objects between the business layers and the front end.
- Developed DAO to handle queries using JPA-hibernate and Transfer objects.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Junit is implemented along with Mockito to perform unit testing on our RESTful web application.
- Build PL/SQL functions, stored procedures, views and configured Oracle Database 10g with JDBC data source with connection pooling enabled.
- Used Multithreading concept to post data from files to tables involving transformation of file from one format to another.
- Created tables, views, Types, complex join queries and functions and modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features.
- Used SQL and PL/SQL queries to perform database operations on Web Sphere.
- Created WSDL (Web Services Description Language) document for client application web services. Developed SOAP web services (JAX-WS) for sending and getting data from different applications WSDL generation and exposed the service at server-side over the Internet.
- Configured the front end of the application using JSF Prime Faces.
- Development, resolving the issues/bugs, Code suggestions, Technical Issues and was involved in writing Stored Procedures, Triggers and Cursors.
- We kept up the bean life cycle by utilizing Spring IOC which keeps up session information of beans.
- Worked with JAXB, SAXP and XML Schema for exporting data into XML format and importing data from XML format to database and JAXB in the web service’s request data marshalling as well as unmarshalling process.
- Deployed application on Client Linux server.
- Used ANT build tool for compiling and generating war files.
- Developed shell scripts used to monitor production applications, start, and stop custom Java applications in Linux environment
- Implemented security functionality OAuth 2.0, Spring security, secure authentication with OAuth2 for generating tokens in the application using Spring Security, JWT for producing tokens.
- Developed RESTful services based on Spring REST using Jersey framework.
- Implemented Spring Batch for processing large volumes of records, including logging/tracing, transaction management, job processing statistics, job restart, skip, and resource management in the application.
- Developed Ant scripts and developed builds using Apache ANT.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Created the design documents with use case diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Spring, JSF, JPA, Hibernate, JAXB, SAXP, XML, SOAP, Collections, Multithreading, SQL, Shell Scripting, JMS, Spring Security, Junit, ANT, Log4j, Rational Rose, Jersey Rest Services, Spring IOC,Spring Batch.