- Total 6+ years of experience in IT field. Near 4 years of experience in Software Development of OOP applications.
- Having knowledge on Java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions and functional interfaces, and Streams.
- Developed and consumed web services using SOAP and REST. Familiar with JSON and XML and other format.
- Have Experience on Spring framework and on Microservices using Spring Boot.
- Strong hands - on experience with Spring MVC Controllers, Spring Annotations, Inversion of Control (IOC), Spring Boot, Spring DAO, Spring ORM (Hibernate)
- Experience writing SQL queries in RDMS and good knowledge of NoSql/MongoDB/ DB.
- Experience on Unit testing and Integration testing through the TDD methodology. And have good knowledge of AWS
Languages: Java 1.8, SQL, UML
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, Mongo DB
Frameworks: Spring Boot 2.x., Spring /Core, Web, MVC, AOP, Security, JPA/, Hibernate, knowledge of AWS
Tools: GIT, PL/SQL developer, SQL Developer, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Postman
Testing: TDD - Junit/Mockito
- Responsible for gathering and understanding the system requirements by interacting with the clients.
- Involved in Agile processes like SCRUM daily standup meetings, Sprint planning and Sprint retrospectives
- Implemented action controllers, action forms, validation framework
- Migrating existing application into micro services architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot.
- Developed REST services using Spring Boot for the customers to consume data.
- Developed HQL queries for CRUD operations to create, read, update and delete data to Oracle DB
- Worked with JPA and Hibernate 5.0 for developing persistence layer
- Involved in Unit testing and Integration testing by performing TDD methodology.
SOFTWARE QUALITY ENGINEER
- Performed functional, non-functional and unit/integrated testing internet banking web application and other financial, banking related systems.
- Wrote test case, test scenarios and performed and automation testing.