- 7 years of professional IT experience with full project lifecycle development in Java/J2EE technologies with Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Development, Testing, Maintenance and Deployment of software applications.
- Extremely well - versed in design patterns, methodologies, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) models (Waterfall, RUP, Agile, XP, RAD), high-level designs (UML, Visio), capturing functional requirements into use cases and translating those into detailed technical specifications.
- Highly experience with Java complaint IDE's like Eclipse, IntelliJ, WSAD, RAD 6, and Builder.
- Hands on Experience on Angular 5, 6 technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the application.
- Experience in Lightbend Reactive Platform plus many other Scala libraries and frameworks.
- Confluent Platform (Apache Kafka and its ecosystem) and Reactive Kafka
- Used Web Sphere Application Server, Web Logic Application Server, JBoss and Apache Tomcat in all my projects and successfully deployed and compiled many of the applications on them.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular.JS, React.js and Node.js in effective web design.
- Experience in developing with various open source frameworks: Java Server Faces (JSF), Spring Framework, spring (MVC), Spring Dependency Injection (DI), Hibernate ORM, Struts Framework, Struts Validation and Tiles Frameworks.
- Experienced as a Java/J2EE programmer, developing applications using Servlets, JSP, Struts, RMI, JDBC, Hibernate and MVC.
- Experience in working with java for writing custom UDFs to extend Hive and Pig core functionality.
- Expert in Core Java 1.8, J2EE enterprise technologies - including Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Struts, spring IOC, SpringMVC, SpringBoot, Web services and web client technologies - including HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and Angular.js.
- Worked with different Java IDE'S includes RAD, Eclipse, IntelliJ Idea and NetBeans.
- Experienced in Worked on NoSQL databases - Hbase, Cassandra & MONGODB, database performance tuning &data modeling.
- Experienced in testing data in HDFS and Hive for each transaction of data.
- Experienced in importing and exporting data using Sqoop from HDFS to Relational Database Systems and vice-versa.
- Strong Experience in working with Databases like Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i, DB2, SQL Server 2008 and MySQL and proficiency in writing complex SQL queries.
- Knowledge of Eclipse tool for the development of Java projects.
- Hands on experience Struts and Spring.
- Good experience in Shell programming.
Languages: Java, J2EE, PL/SQL, Pig Latin, HQL, R, Python, XPath, Spark
Frameworks: MVC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate.
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i, Microsoft Access, MS SQL
No SQL Databases: Cassandra, mongo DB
Web/Application servers: Apache Tomcat6.0/7.0/8.0, JBoss
WebSphere/IBM Integration Developer BPM: WID 6.0/6.1/6.2 WPS 6.x/7.x BPM 8.0/8.5
Operating Systems: UNIX, Ubuntu Linux and Windows, Centos, Sun Solaris.
Network protocols: TCP/IP fundamentals, LAN and WAN.
Hadoop/Big Data: MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, Pig, HBase, Zookeeper, Sqoop, Oozie, Flume, Scala, Akka, Kafka, Storm, MONGODB.
Confidential, Owing Mills, MD
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Used Java 8 features like stream and Lambda expressions
- Build microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Recommend and develop strategy for integrating internal security model into new projects with Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Successfully Installed and setup Cassandra cluster on AWS EC2 with multi datacenter
- Responsible for all the micro services deployments with Docker on AWS EBS and ECR
- Solid experience with AWS cloud services EC2, EBS, RDS, DynamoDB, Lambda, S3 and API Gateway
- Created a mock UI webapp in Angular 8 to demonstrate microservices
- Angular 6 rewrite of Auto-loans processing system
- Designed and developed the authenticating portal using framework Angular 7 along with HTML5, CSS3 and Type Script.
- Migrated the application from existing Tableau dashboards to Angular 7 for the better user experience.
- Currently working on developing Server less functioning using AWS lambda with JAVA
- Involve in application business layer development through spring 5.
- UI design and developing components using Angular-UI and Bootstrap and JQuery libraries.
- Worked in ReactJS for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Implemented SSO in Spring Boot application with ADFS integration
- Deploying application under AWS EBS using Jenkins CI/CD
- Applied design patterns including MVC Pattern, Factory Design Pattern and Singleton Design Pattern.
- Design, develop, testing work for Micro-Service framework using Spring/Spring Boot/Nancy/NGINX, wrapping legacy C# code by REST, integration API services with RabbitMQ and Docker with Kubernetes as an (CI/CD) orchestrator, AWS.
- Worked on advanced UI design and full stack development using MEAN stack.
- Used spring4 framework for Dependency Injection and integrated with Hibernate.
- Involved in developing Spring Beans and wiring their dependencies.
- Responsible for overall Docker & Kubernetes setup, configuration and Architecture.
- Created, implemented and managed Pivotal Cloud Foundry deployments
- Experienced in using Cloud Foundry (CF) CLI for deploying applications and other CF management activities
- Proficient with Shell, Python, Ruby, Perl, Power Shell, JSON, YAML, Groovy scripting languages.
- Familiar with concepts of Azure and Open Stack Cloud Based Technologies.
- Experienced in installing and troubleshooting CF installations on IAAS (Azure, AWS etc.)
- Responsible for developing microservices using GE’s Predix platform for Industrial IoT apps and migrating existing monolithic app to microservice architecture in Predix.
- Developed web application using Predix web components using Polymer, CSS, HTML and CSS.
- Create Data Model for and initial Java JPA entities for RFP project.
- Utilize Camel to integrate microservices with other microservices and RabbitMQ messaging exchanges.
- Used SVN Backbone as a version controller.
- Moved the project to Java 8 to extensively use Lamda expressions and have better connectivity to Cloud in addition adding Spring Boot Libraries and UI Enhancement.
- Experience working in ReactJS to design an interactive web application by using React Native.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers and functions to process the data using NOSQL,PL/SQL, Spring4, and Hibernate4 and mapped it to Hibernate4 Configuration File.
- Developed React.js applications using Redux architecture for front-end UI, and Node.js applications for backend.
- Used microservice architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka,Spring4 message broker
- Configured routes in Apache Camel using XML for routing messages between end points
- Developed bootstrapUI JS using with Angular JS, Hibernate4, NOSQL
- Development of Apache Struts web applications from concept to rollout
- Involved in developing a Micro Service Oriented Architecture Application by using SpringBoot, Angular 4.0, Node JS with Express JS and MySQL database.
- Extensive experience on MVC architecture and using frameworks like Angular 5 and React JS for creating Single-Page Applications(SPA) using concepts like Dependency Injection, Promises, Services, Scope, Controllers and Directives.
- Created Type Script reusable components and services to consume REST API's using component based architecture provided by Angular 5.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used Java 8 Method References feature to point to methods by their names and also used functional Interfaces.
- Used scala scripts for spark machine learning libraries API execution for decision trees, ALS, logistic and linear regressions algorithms..
Confidential, Monroe, LA
Sr. Java Developer
- Development, enhancement and testing of the Web Methods flow services and Java services.
- Implementation of Struts - Configuration Files, Validation Files, Interceptors, Filters, Listeners for Modules.
- Hands on experience in Html, CSS Java Script, BootStrap, Ajax, php.
- Developed custom spring boot starters in existing Microservice Framework to provide for developers Cloud-native microservice environment like Centralized configuration, service registry and discovery, circuit breaker, monitoring and distributed tracing so developer can focus on writing business logic.
- Developed and enhanced some configurable camel routes in framework using yml file configuration.
- Used HTML5, CSS3, Typescript and Angular 6 to design a user-friendly and multi functionality interface.
- Done POC on migration from Angular 1.5 to Angular 5 considering the time frame and performance.
- Enhanced some spring boot starters which hold dependencies and code.
- Implemented client side interface using React.js, flux pattern and Redux framework for SPA.
- Used Elastic search for Real time analytics and a Full text search functionality
- Implemented MicroServices using SpringBoot, SpringCloud, and Spring MicroServices and enabled discovery using Netflix Eureka Server. Created web services using Spring Rest Controller to return JSON to the frontend.
- Resolving scalability and performance issues both in Applications as well as in Web sphere/Web Logic Application Servers.
- Deployed and Monitored Micro Services Using Pivotal Cloud Foundry, also Managed Domains and Routes with the Cloud Foundry
- Developed the Application making use Java 8's new Streams API and parallel Streams to partition the streams.
- Used micro service architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka, Spring4 message broker
- Written micro services using Spring Boot and Spring Data for Dynamo DB
- Modularized front end CSS and JS code with Sass. Built a real-time mouse/click user analytics web service with Node.js
- Implemented search engines by using Angular JS filter to make the data searchable and sortable.
- Involved in converting Hive/SQL queries into Spark transformations using Spark RDD, Scala.
- Design the J2EE components of the Restful Web Services and scheduled Java batch jobs based application in UML.
- Created Web Services (SOAP) between different components and also exposed few web services to client apps get metadata for the specific entities and documents.
- MEAN stack implementation, AngularJS Full-Stack generator (generator-angular-full stack), and actually run, edit, and deploy an application.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Front end design using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Account Transfer using Session EJBs.
- Extensively developed stored procedures, triggers, functions and packages in oracleSQL, NOSQL,PL/SQL.
- Strong knowledge in developing and designing web 2.0 application according to Information architecture and Usability standards using Ajax, JQuery, Backbone.js, XML, Symfony 2, CSS3 and MVC frameworks.
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
Sr. Java / J2ee Developer
- Developed and Implemented new UI's using Angular JS and HTML.
- Worked on RESTful API and MICRO SERVICES using Full Stack MERN (MongoDB, Express, React.Js, NODE.js), NPM (Node Package Manager), JSON (Java Script Object Notation), Elastic Search.
- Developed Spring Configuration for dependency injection by using Spring IOC, Spring Controllers.
- Involved in the coding and integration of several business critical modules of application using Java, Spring, Hibernate and REST web services on WebSphere application server.
- Developed the web tier using JSP, Spring MVC.
- Designed and developed Restful service interface using spring boot to the underlying customer event API
- Design, coded and tested key modules of the project using java oops concepts, JSP.
- Worked on Big data stack Like Hadoop, Spark using programming languages like Scala and Java.
- Develop a web application for developers to generate their own REST API calls in, JAVA.
- Involved in developing several REST APIs for the Auto Insurance Module.
- Involved in converting Hive/SQL queries into Spark transformations using Spark RDDs, Python and Scala.
- Involve in implementation of REST and SOAP based web services.
- Worked on improvising the performance of the application.
- Developed RESTful web services using JAX-RS and used DELETE, PUT, POST, GET HTTP methods in spring 3.0 and OSGI integrated environment.
- Participated in JAD meetings to gather the requirements and understand the End Users System.
- Generated XML Schemas and used XML Beans to parse XML files.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Developed various Test classes for a Unit - Testing the code using JUNIT.
- Developed and programmed the required classes in Java to support the User account module.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Angular.js.
- Used Jasmine to perform unit testing of custom filters, custom directives and various parts of AngularJS application.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Wrote Base Test classes for individual modules for reducing redundancy and complete isolation for unit testing.
- Responsible for field validations using Angular JS and also created custom components in Angular JS.
- Implemented Mock Objects using Easy Mock for reducing dependency and complete isolation for unit testing.
- Backend Stored Procedures development with PL/SQL.
- Used Clover for validating the tests efficiency (effective code-coverage) and also to find possible areas for code bugs.
- Implemented Integration Testing for the application.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that Leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- Good scripting experience in perl & bash.
- Integrated Web Services in ESB Layer.
- Used Multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Used Splunk for log file aggregation and monitoring.
- Developed DAO objects to mocks persistence implementation to test Business Logic.
Environment: Java, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, RESTful and SOAP Web Services, JMS, ActiveVOS (BPM),WebLogic server. Databases: Oracle, SOLR search