- Having 8 years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes Analysis, Design, Development, Maintenance and Implementation of enterprise, web and client server applications using JAVA /J2EE technologies.
- Exposure to Full Life Cycle in different software development methodologies like Waterfall Model and various Agile Methodologies like Test Driven Development , SCRUM and Pair Programming.
- Over 5 years of professional experience as a Full Stack Developer (Java) in analysis, design, development, implementation and troubleshooting various web - based applications
- Experience in Producing and consuming Web Services Technologies like Restful (JAX-RS), SOAP (JAX-WS), JAX-RPC and JAXR ( Java API for XML Registries).
- Proficient in-Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Web Services such as SOAP , RESTful using Jersey and Jackson .
- Excellent knowledge and working experience in complete core Java Package.
- Experience in Microservices Architecture with Spring Boot and Docker.
- Experience using frameworks like spring , JPA , Hibernate , and Struts2 .
- Experience in building applications using React.js and Redux with GraphQL on server side and Experience in working with GraphQL queries.
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Spring , Spring IOC , Spring MVC , Spring AOP , Spring Security , Spring Boot , Spring Web Flow , Spring Data , AJAX frameworks and ORM frameworks like Hibernate .
- Proficient in implementing various J2EE design patterns like MVC , Service Locator , Session Façade , Data Access Object (DAO) , Factory, Singleton , Data Transfer Object (DTO) , Front Controller , View Helper and Business Delegate .
- Experience in using various Amazon Web Services (AWS) Components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3 and Glacier for storing objects, EBS , Cloud Front , Elastic cache and Dynamo DB for storing data.
- Good Knowledge in coding core Java applications on both client-side and server-side using JDBC and advanced multithreading.
- Extensive knowledge in Java 8 features like functional programming (Lambda expressions, Completable features, and parallel streams).
- Experienced in writing complex Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views and triggers with major databases such as Oracle , DB2 and MySQL .
- Expertise in developing, Testing, Debugging, Integrating and Deploying Enterprise applications using Integrated Development Environments (IDE) IntelliJ IDEA , Eclipse , Rational Application Developer (RAD) and Net Beans .
- Highly proficient in developing and deploying Java /J2EE applications on Application Servers - WebLogic , IBM WebSphere , JBOSS and Apache Tomcat .
- Hands-on experience in building and deploying tools like ANT and MAVEN as well as version control using SVN/Subversion , Rational Clear Case , CVS , and VSS .
- Experience in development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise-based applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms
- Proven communication, technical skills and the ability to work in a team as well as individual with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Excellent team player with the ability to create an environment of trust and cooperation through an open exchange of ideas towards achieving team goals.
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Java Security, Log4J, JNDI.
Web Technologies: Angular JS, Node JS, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, JQuery, XML, XSD, XSTL, SAX, React JS.
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC, JSF, Spring IOC, JUNIT, SOAP UI, spring boot
SOAP, RESTFUL, JAXRS, JAX: WS.
Web Servers: Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL SERVER, NoSQL, MYSQL.
Development Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, My Eclipse.
MVC, Front: Controller, Singleton, Factory, Session Fa ade, Business Delegate.
Windows, Linux, Sun: Solaris Unix.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Full Stack Java developer
- Involved in the analysis, design, development and system integration and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Followed Agile Scrum Methodology to analyse, define, and document the application which will support functional and business requirements.
- Handled all client-side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using jQuery.
- Developed and tested features in an AGILE environment using Angular 8 and Typescript.
- Worked on Angular 8.0 by consuming RESTful web services & Used Angular 8.0 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms.
- Involved in developing components on Reporting Dashboard with Spring MVC, Spring Framework and Hibernate & used Spring Security to secure the application and used Spring Boot at backend which helps to develop application with ease.
- Implemented the authentication, authorization, and access-control features using Spring Security.
- Coded web services to expose Oracle DB Functions and Store procedures.
- Created DB Links to interact with other Oracle databases in the distributed database system. Involved in design and review of UML Documents like USE cases, sequence, communication, deployment diagrams etc.
- Migrating existing application into micro services architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot, Spring Cloud config and AWS and Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements and Created POC for SSl authorization using vert.x Framework.
- Developed Spring Boot for building application with Spring initializers and bootstrapping the build configuration and develop custom solutions that act upon Jenkins information in authentic time and All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM .
- Wrote unit tests and the integration tests for the RESTFUL services to validate their functionality
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Configured Hibernate session factory to integrate Hibernate with Spring and used JPA/Hibernate to communicate with data layer and XML to read XML data.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and allowed asynchronous exchange of important information and set up a scheduler for spring batch jobs.
- Familiar with MongoDB write concern to avoid loss of data during system failures and implemented read preferences in MongoDB replica set.
- Configured local Maven repositories and multi-component Ant projects with Nexus repositories and scheduled projects in Jenkins for continuous integration/continuous deployment(CI/CD).
- Used Tomcat server running for the application development and deployment and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Implemented Test Driven Development (TDD) for developing and testing the application.
- Used Junit and Cucumber framework for Unit Testing of application.
- Used GIT for Source Control and Version Management of all codes and resources.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, JSP, XML, Ajax, Angular 8, Node.js, Restful Web Services, Java 8, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Security, NodeJS, Oracle, Hibernate, JMS, MongoDB, Apache Tomcat Server, Maven, Jenkins, JUnit, TDD, Log4j, Eclipse, JIRA, GIT.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Full Stack Java Developer
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology in the progress of the project.
- Involved in design of Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Event Diagrams as part of Documentation.
- Used SAAS as a software distribution model through which apps are available to the customers.
- Developing the web site for online trading using E-Commerce such as Electronic Data Exchange.
- Extensively used Web Storm for development in the front end and used Subversion as version control system and Tortoise client for SVN.
- Developing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Used AngularJS and Handlebars.js framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to UI.
- Implemented REST Microservices using spring boot, Spring security and deployed to AWS cloud and also used Jenkins for Microservices deployment
- Used RDBMS concepts like Functions, Triggers, Stored Procedures, DDL, DML SQL queries and PL/SQL programming.
- Integration of Amazon Web Services(AWS ) with other applications infrastructure.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX , React Native concepts.
- Created AngularJS Controller which Isolate scopes perform operations in UI.
- Using AngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Used Angular Http services to perform backend REST webservices interactions to get and post JSON data.
- Converted the pages from XMI (XML Metadata Interchange) to AngularJS and in this process had to deal with converting the XMI request and response in the front end to JSON (Java Script Object Notation).
- Wrote the controller in Spring MVC which delegates the request from front end to the delegator layer and to make calls with backend systems and Used Spring IOC, AOP, Spring Boot to implement middle tier.
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL store procedures and functions to process information used to generate reports.
- Ran the standalone front-end application in Grunt Server. Used Google Chrome for debugging the application.
- Managed source control and version control using SVN.
- Project status tracking using JIRA.
- Experienced in problem analysis in both technical system and application programs.
- Essentially involved in all phases of SDLC to structure the unformatted requirements.
- Designed the ER diagrams and structured data in the database with enforcing normalization for a consistent output.
Confidential, Frisco, TX
Full Stack Java Developer
- Designed & developed the application using Spring Framework.
- Developed class diagrams, sequence and use case diagrams using UML Rational Rose.
- Designed the application with reusable J2EE design patterns.
- Developed test cases for Unit testing using JUnit and performed integration and system testing.
- Closely worked and supported the creation of database schema objects (tables, stored procedures, and triggers) using Oracle SQL.
- Designed DAO objects for accessing RDBMS.
- Involved in web application development for backend system using Angular 4, Angular CLI, Webpack, HTML5, TypeScript and CSS3.
- Used Angular 4 Reactive forms to implement complex forms and performed the validations using Form Builder.
- Designed & developed Data Transfer Objects to carry the data between different layers.
- Developed web pages using JSP, HTML, DHTML and JSTL.
- Developed views and controllers for client and manager modules using Spring MVC and Spring Core.
- Used Spring Security for securing the web tier Access.
- Business logic is implemented using Hibernate.
- Developed and modified database objects as per the requirements.
- Involved in Unit integration, bug fixing, acceptance testing with test cases, Code reviews.
- Interaction with customers and identified System Requirements and developed Software Requirement Specifications.
- Implemented Java design patterns wherever required.
- Involved in development, maintenance, implementation and support of the System.
- Involved in initial project setup and guidelines.
- Implemented Multi-threading concepts.
Environment: Java, PL/SQL, SQL, HTML, CSS 3.0,Java Script, hibernate, Middleware Technologies, Ajax, Servlets, JSP 2.0, Web logic 10.4, angular 4,JBoss, WebSphere, XML, XHTML, Eclipse, JMS, Oracle11g, EJB 3.0
Full Stack Java developer
- Involved in analysis and design, development, testing and debugging phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings for sprint planning, sprint reviews to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Implemented major concepts of Core Java , J2EE, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Java Beans , and XML.
- System was built using Spring Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Used and implemented the application using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations and Hibernate.
- Used Spring API's for wiring components using dependency injection.
- Used spring - ORM to integrate Hibernate and creation of Hibernate POJO's.
- Developed Web Services to allow communication between applications through REST over HTTP.
- Used Tomcat as Web server.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse and Maven for development.
- Involved in creating test case classes for business functions using Junit as a part of Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Programmed Oracle Triggers, stored procedures and Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Built UI for customized reports using AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3.
- Built UI to modify customer accounts with AngularJS and CSS
- Strong experience in built Maven Based Projects and use POM file for create complete clean Project documentation with POM file in Maven.
- Maintained the code base using SVN version control system.
- Involved in preparing the Test Plans for testing to be carried out effectively.
- Developed the core modules for the services by using n- tier architecture.
- Developed Service layer classes to support the business functionality with Spring MVC .
- Building web application using Template Toolkit, JQuery and tested transactions created electronically through message injection using JMS .
- Used JSP , HTML , Taglibs and CSS to create UI pages.
- Used Java script for client-side validations.
- Used JDBC to connect with DB2 data base.
- Effective execution of the prepared Test Cases.
- Developed code for Java Multithreading.
- Build & deployment the code using Ant.
- Wrote Java Servlets to manage an XML -based persistence layer to cut down on server round-trips during development.
- Involved in unit testing JUNIT and in integration testing.s
- Implemented Log4j to maintain system log.
Environment : Java 1.6, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, CSS, JDBC, Oracle, Java beans, Windows/UNIX, Ant, JUNIT