- 5+ years of extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Web Application Design, Web Service Development, Programming, Testing, Support Maintenance, and End - User support using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience with Design and Development of RESTful services.
- Proficiency in developing secure enterprise Java applications using technologies such as JSP, Servlets, JAVA Beans, EJB, JMS, JNDI, JDBC, XML.
- Well versed with Core Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring Boot, Web Services (REST/SOAP), EJB, Hibernate, Micro services, Log4J, Micro service Architecture.
- Experience in programming with threads, batch application design, batch programming using threads and java executor API.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Struts 2, spring 4.x and Object Relational Mapping Technology like Hibernate.
- Experience in modeling presentation tier using Struts MVC2 (Model-View-Controller) architecture.
- Experience with Java Script libraries like jQuery, React, Angular and Node.JS.
- Designed and developed the application using Spring web MVC.
- Extensive development in UNIX (AIX), Windows NT/ 2000 / XP/ 8/ 10.
- Strong Database skills with Oracle database, MongoDB and using tools like SQL Developer, Toad tools.
- Competence in using Java IDE tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, IntelliJ, Rational Application Developer (RAD) to develop all kind of Java and J2EE applications.
- Strong experience in build and deployment of the applications using Maven.
- Developed ANT scripts to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
- Extensive Knowledge on databases like Oracle 9i/10g, DB2, NoSQL and MySQL.
- Experience in SOAP, JAXB, JAXP (XML binding technologies), XML and WSDL technologies and in producing and consuming the SOAP Web Services.
- Good working knowledge in version control tools like SVN, PVCS and GIT.
- Experienced with servers Web logic, Apache's Tomcat, JBoss and WebSphere, administrating the J2EE components in the application servers.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Build Servers like Jenkins.
- Experience in using Version Rally, Radar tools.
- Worked as a good Team player and coordinated with the on-shore and off-shore team.
J2EE Technologies and service API’s: Java 8, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JPA
Open Source/Framework: Struts 2, Spring, Angular JS, Angular 5, React
ORM/ Languages: Hibernate 5
Databases: Oracle, DB2, My SQL, No SQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
Application Servers / Web: Oracle Web Logic, IBM Web sphere, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat
Services: SOAP, REST
Apache Tools: Log4j, Maven, Commons API.
Development Tools / Testing Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, IntelliJ, SOAP-UI
Operating Systems: Windows and UNIX, LINUX.
Internet Technologies: Java Script, CSS3, AJAX, HTML5, XML, XSLT, XPath, Node.js
Design & Modelling Tools: UML - Use Cases, Sequence & class diagrams.
Programming Concepts: Object Oriented Programming (OOPS)
Version Control: SVN and GIT.
CI/CD Tools/Build Tools: Jenkins, Apache, ANT, Gradle
Python Libraries: Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn
Sr Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various enhancements in incremental overhaul of a legacy system to improve User experience and upgrade technology stack.
- Developed application code and unit testing in the Angular, Rest Web Services using Spring for the Application Development Centre.
- Designed and Developed components in Angular 5 supporting various Web Application efforts.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS Dashboard.
- Working with Angular JS to write custom directives for DOM Manipulation.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular.
- Used Swagger-tools for API documentation, validations and as well as routing.
- Implemented JWT for token-based authorization and authentication.
- Leveraged OpenAPI / Swagger, Continuous Integration solutions, OAuth, git, and Rally, npm.
- Prepared test cases and strategies for unit testing and integration testing.
- Wrote unit tests using Karma and Jasmine for frontend.
- Development of Modules in Angular 1.5 and Angular2/4 and worked on karma test cases.
- Propose design concepts and develop proof of concepts for next generation products.
- Work closely with relevant teams internally to ensure alignment and coordination across operations as part of the seamless implementation of existing and new systems.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis, design, and development and testing of the application using Agile Methodology.
- Strong programming skills in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using web-based technologies like Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Excellent knowledge on Spring Core such as Dependency Injection, Annotations and XML based Configurations.
- Hands-on experience with Spring AOP using Advice, Aspects and AOP Processor.
- Extensively worked on Spring JDBC, Spring Hibernate ORM and JPA
- Designed and coded application components in an agile environment, used JIRA to track sprint cycles.
- Developed a java library to transform JSON data into POJOs.
- Involved in consuming, producing RESTful web services using JAX RS and jersey implementation.
- Developed Unit/Integration test cases using Junit and Cucumber tools.
- Development stack includes Spring Boot, Spring Core, MongoDB, Kafka, Java 1.8, IntelliJ.
- Used Log4j API for logging and debugging.
- Documented and created Java models using Swagger UI.
- Setup Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the Git source control system.
- Involved in both development and production support role with the client as an expertise in both front-end development and as a full stack development.
- Involved in developing new Jsp pages for the login application and validate in backend and handled the files as a batch programmer.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Struts Framework.
- Implemented Servlets, JSP and Ajax to design the user interface.
- Wrote Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface.
- Used Design patterns such as Business delegate, Service locator, Model View Controller, Session façade, DAO, DTO.
- Implemented application using Spring MVC framework and use of collection framework including List, Map etc.
- Designing and Developing Micro-services that are highly scalable, fault-tolerant using Spring Boot.
- Expertise in using IDE like Eclipse, IBM WebSphere and IntelliJ IDEA.
- Developed SPRING configuration to connect several user interfaces using Spring dependency injection and wiring.
- Used Splunk to identify errors in server logs.
- Integrating Struts with Spring by delegating Struts action management to Spring Framework.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Designed and Developed components in Angular.js supporting various Web Application efforts.
- Defined new validations through Angular JS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Used Multithreading and collections to improve performance of application.
- Wrote scripts in Python to automate log rotation of multiple logs from web servers.
- Developed RESTful web services using spring frameworks and persistence using Hibernate and JPA ORM frameworks.
- Containerized all the Ticketing related applications- Spring Boot, Java and Node.js applications using Docker.
- Troubleshoot problems in production Cassandra clusters
- Developed customized MongoDB for retrieving the data from the database worked with business and client to reach the performance parameters.
- Implemented Mongo Management Service for automating a variety of tasks, including backup/recovery and performance management.
- Recommend and implement best practices for Rest API integration framework/model.
- Worked on Eclipse for development and deployment of application in Web Sphere Application Server.
- Strong Experience in Automating Web Application Testing using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG framework.
- Strong Experience in Java Programming, Selenium WebDriver, JUnit and TestNG.
- Analyze and ensure efficient transition of all technical design documents and develop various SQL packages to provide support to all application developers.
- Monitor and recommend changes if required to all PL/ SQL packages and provide stored procedures and design and develop various relational database.
- Evaluate all architecture for Oracle applications and prepare layouts for all logical models and maintain database objects for various application components.
- Built web-based application for the sales managers and dealers, to track their annual progress of car sales and enhancing my duties as a Full Stack Developer.
- Developed an Upload Form for the sales managers to upload Promotional images using jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, and Scripts.
- Used jQuery features for form validations, AJAXification of the application.
- Involved in writing jQuery-based Ajax requests using jQuery. Get or jQuery. ajax and jQuery. Post.
- In the backend used Spring MVC to validate and process requests, call required business service and return dynamic views to client.
- Produce SOAP based web services using JAX-WS with spring integration environment.
- Developed Spark code using Scala and Spark-SQL/Streaming for faster testing and processing of data.
- Experience in development of integration tests using Spring Test, Test NG.
- Experience in web services (SOAP and REST) testing, web service performance testing, web service SLA testing, web service mock based testing.
- Deployed the application on WebLogic 12c server.
- Utilized Oracle 11g Database for all the data base transactions.
- Used Log4J to for log management.
- Managed and maintained Oracle and NoSQL databases in production domain.
- Maintained backup schedules for server storage. Read and interpreted UNIX logs.
- Written JUnit Test cases with Mockito while performing unit testing
- Worked in scrum process attending daily stand up and completing tasks in sprints.