- Focused and detail - oriented Application Program Management Leader offering exceptional troubleshooting skills and a talent for developing innovative solutions to unusual and difficult problems. A skilled verbal and written communicator that is talented in conveying complex technical ideas and issues, to non-technical team members and management.
Software Programs & Languages: MicroStrategy Enterprise, Data Analytics, Access Database Adobe Acrobat, CS5.5 Web Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Elements, Corel Paint Shop Pro, “C” Programming, C# Programming, Database Design, Eclipse IDE, File Transfer Protocol (FTP), iOS Application Development, Java Programming, J2EE (Java EE), jGrasp, Linux, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, Microsoft Windows, Platform Mobile Database Programming and Design, Objective-C Programming, Oracle, Program Install, Software Testing, SQL, Visual Basic 2008, XCode and more.
Internet Technologies: CSS, CSS3, HTML, HTML5, HTTP, SQL, Python, PHP, UI/UX Internet & Email Marketing, Internet Technology, Internet Technologies, Internet Research, PHP, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), SQL, TCP/IP, Website Development & Design
Hardware and Support: End User Technical Support, Hardware Install and Repair Mainframe, Computers, Program Problem, Resolution
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
Data Analysts/MicroStrategy Developer/Architect
- ECOMP Data Analysts - Extract data from Dyson Database to create Executive level dashboards in MicroStrategy Enterprise.
- Supervised QA and Defect Management teams onsite and offshore.
- Collaborates on a daily basis with business stakeholders and IT teams to define and report the test status and test execution for IST to ensure on-time delivery.
- Developed the Defect Management Guide and Process and quickly advanced as the Rally and QC SME across serveral AT&T projects.
- Quickly recognized as the go to person for Automated report creation and data mining across multiple AT&T divisions, scrum teams, development and AT&T executives.
- Trained and educated testers, developers, scrum masters, defect managers (testing and development), leads (testing and development), project manager’s, product manager’s, assistants and executives on Rally and how to extract reports specific to their needs using the Rally Addin.
- Created accurate Analysis data reports in regards to IST, Production and development that provided an overall picture of the projects progress for daily, weekly and monthly Executive Readouts using Excel, Orcal Database and MicroStrategy.
- Created and Developed Automated Advanced Excel Test Status reports, for 36 applications, which quickly became the standard across AT&T to provide accurate status results for test execution and defect reporting. All data from this report is used as the decision maker in determining the Go/No Go Vote of each release.
- Analyzed all data and quality trends in order to drive continuous process improvement, determine risk and root cause.
- Conducted daily defect calls with the internal team and other vendors.
- Provided Production Support for Live User Orders and Helped successfully progress live orders within Soft Launch.
- Pulled and Reviewed production logs to determine the specific error and determine the appropriate applications to engage for support.
- Determine the data that needed to be updated that successfully progressed orders.
- Closely worked with the Users and the business creating professional relationships.
- Development defect manager ensuring that developers were engaged quickly with new defects and provide timely ETA’s.
Confidential - Norcross, GA
Branch Operations & Support Technical Manager
- Identified, recommended and prioritized new Mobile Computing and Cloud features for business applications to increase productivity of four departments by 20%
- Liaison for Corporate IT Department of all Network updates, changes, repairs and equipment installs
- Led the administrative team in building additional knowledge that helps build their confidence by assigning tasks and/or projects according to each individuals strength and willingness to grow as individuals, with the goal to Install, test, debug and document new mobile applications using appropriate editors and STEP Methodology for 60 Technicians and 80 Sales Professionals as the pilot office for new roll-outs in order to support corporate in bringing the organization to one Platform maximizing efficiency that will increase the success of the branch overall
- Worked with CIO to get 5 databases to Cloud Computing and then merged all 5 databases to 1 database
- Provided the CIO architectural recommendations to implement Cloud Computing corporate wide to improve the overall efficiency of the IT Department with immediate ROI after rolling to one platform
- Created interactive Adobe sales forms for field sales team which streamlined the ordering process by reducing the lead time by 3 days.
- Ensured that all IT Business Roll-outs and initiatives are completed on time and as directed by HR, IT Department, Operations Support, AOM and Supply Chain, while training staff on the new programs, business processes and procedures
- Provided regular training, coaching and counseling to all direct reports
- Supported, promoted and encouraged a collaborative and positive team environment with all departments within the branch in order to maintain a customer obsessed culture internally and externally
- Ensured compliance and consistency from all departments in the Branch pertaining to all business disciplines and encouraged the support and training from the administrative team for the departments that may resist current changes or are not sure of the new processes.
- Supervised and coordinated the installation and maintenance activities while maintaining adequate staff levels of the administrative team and technical team
- Installed OS, hardware and software on all new PC and laptop replacements for front line team members and office manager’s ensuring that all necessary security protocols are in place according to company’s security policies
- Provided suggested Core JAVA and Java EE code changes for new software from a front line perspective to IT Development and submitted proper SOA design for all mobile devices in order to improve efficiencies of Sales Reps, Installers and Service Technicians
Confidential - Kennesaw, GA
HR IT Project Coordinator
- Managed three IT projects to completion on time and within scope exceeding exceptations from operations and upper management utilizing STEP Methodology to ensure software worked as expected. The team of of 135 people included technicians, programmers and HR Coordinators
- Managed all IT related caseload in the absence of our IT support person and then become the POC for IT related issues as the backup IT support person.
- Developed working Project Plan while training the Business Analyst team to use Project 2010, to determine time restraints, risk, and areas of improvement. Also created a Work Breakdown Structure for Business Process Documents updates to the complete satisfaction of both the client and upper management.
- Assisted in updating all information in Microsoft Dynamics and worked with teams in both the U.K. and U.S. on several different projects.
- Analyzed internet-based recruiting system during testing stage, defining necessary changes to make software user-friendlier.
Director of Business and IT Development/Programmer
- Requested by corporate office to train corporate accounting team in store auditing after successfully recovering underreported sales through individual store audits that resulted in recovering $75,000 in revenue within 6 months. This auditing best practices process was adopted regionally.
- Provided full Project Management support for all IT related projects with great success, which led to on-time completion while remaining under budget
- Supervised and coordinated multiple project workflows among 12 consultants and 3 support staff
- Trained corporate level employees on all auditing procedures and the use of new software
- Built strong relationships with stakeholders, upper management at local and corporate level and national vendors
- Managed all invoicing, accounts receivables/payables, P&L, banking, expense tracking and reporting for the full business
- Developed new business and trained all new franchisees how to manage their financial records, employees and marketing
- Designed detailed accounting and operational spreadsheets with complex formulas
- Wrote Core JAVA, J2EE code for New POS Systems that were being implemented with new Franchises.
- Managed Technical support, training and training documentations for new franchisees pertaining to their POS Systems.
- Managed projects utilizing PMBOK, in regards to all new business development and provided work breakdown structures for all new franchisees. This resulted in 25-30 new store openings a year on schedule and within budget.
- Provided functional and technical support, troubleshooting and diagnosed all hardware and software problems, including desktop, laptop, WAN, LAN, and remote systems
- Expertly installed, configured, monitored and troubleshot PC’s and related hardware on all OS platforms, including Windows, Linux, Unix and OS.
- Oversaw the investigation and resolution of hardware and software issues both remotely and onsite
- Collaborated with telecommunications team to troubleshoot T1 lines and company-wide phone problems
- Procured, received, documented and tracked inventory on all computer equipment and software licenses
- Performed diagnostic testing on PC equipment and ensured printers were up and running at all times
- Resolved Windows and Internet Explorer issues on desktops and laptops
- Identified and removed computer viruses and provided major repairs in accordance with outside vendors, while installing new Virus protection software
- Performed wiring and daily maintenance of internal computer systems
- Monitored and troubleshot LAN, installed and configured routers and switches, and generated weekly reports
- Assisted corporate office with Intranet development and design using JAVA, J2EE, HTML, CSS utilizing SPRING IO Platform
- Assisted in the overall Website development and developed Web and Intranet Applications for External staff using Java Swing/Applet