- 7 years of experience in Development, testing, Application Maintenance and Support in IVR (Interactive Voice Response) technologies, Object Oriented Programming, SQL.
- Background includes strong knowledge of IVR tools, Avaya Experience Portal(AEP), Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer(AAOD), Nuance Development framework (NDF), Nuance Dialog modules (NDM), Voice XML (VXML), Grammar XML (GRXML), Interaction Composer, Eclipse, SQL.
- Experience working on JAVA SPRING Framework, REST APIs and SQL.
- Experience working on Splunk and Nuance Application Reporting(NAR) reporting tools.
- Worked on two cutting - edge technologies in IVR arena Natural Language IVR and Visual IVR.
- Experience using SOAP, ARC and Postman.
- Strong knowledge on speech tuning and tagging exercises.
- Attended speech tek conferences on IVR and how to achieve greater containments.
- Closely works with business owners in understanding their requirements in providing less effort, high efficient solutions.
- Good knowledge on logging and reporting which includes knowledge on Splunk and custom generated reports.
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Strong knowledge on developing SPEECH/DTMF Grammar files.
- Solid working experience in version controlling using Microsoft TFS (Team Foundation Server), Tortoise SVN, and GITHUB.
- Good working knowledge in design tools Microsoft VISIO.
- Good Knowledge on Healthcare and Auto Insurance domain with SDLC and Agile methodologies.
- Good knowledge in Avaya Telephony, CTI and IVR architecture.
- Certified Scrum Master.
IVR Utilities: Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer, Nuance Development Framework, Nuance Dialogue Modules, Interaction Composer, Natural Language grammars.
Data Bases: SQL, Mongo DB.
Reporting Tools: Splunk, Nuance Application Reporting (NAR).
Operating Systems: Windows 7/10, LINUX.
- Understanding business requirements and developing new IVR (Interactive Voice Response) call flows for Confidential .
- Design new call flows as part of project enhancements, creating technical design document and creation of use cases.
- Develop new grammars (speech and DTMF-Dual Tone Multi Frequency) using GRXML (Grammar extended markup language).
- Develop new REST (Representation State Transfer) services using Java to pull data from backend systems.
- Perform unit testing and regression testing of IVR application in development phase.
- Create new reports for IVR containment using reporting tools such as SPLUNK and NAR (Nuance Application Reporting).
- Create alerts and dashboards using SPLUNK reporting tool for real time monitoring of IVR application.
- Monitor traffic in IVR application using Avaya Experience Portal(AEP) and check health of speech servers and media servers.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Analyze business requirements.
- Analyze impacts to current IVR functionality and designing VisualIVR (VIVR) Call flows.
- Develop various REST APIs using JAVA to pull the data from legacy application to VIVR.
- Working on server configuration such as setting up VIVR application, web and database servers for the project.
- Working on testing the application.
- Responsible for various report generations for Visual IVR and passing on them to business for continuous improvements.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Analyze business requirements. analyze impacts to current IVR functionality and designing IVR Call flows.
- Implement new IVR call flow designs, menus, routing rules.
- Working on utterance collections from callers which is used in speech tuning and tagging purposes to create a super set grammar file (. gram) used for IVR Natural Language Understanding (NLU).
- Working on Avaya Orchestration Designer for developing the IVR call Flows.
- Develop and Enhance grammar files for both Speech/DTMF using Grammar XML.
- Developed custom Java Classes to write logs on to a shared path when logging service fails as a backup and write it back to database again.
- Worked on Java Class to eliminate the dependency of creating web service proxies.
- Implemented web Services using Restful Json Service calls which decreased the dependency of regenerating web service proxies in IVR.
- Worked on designing DB2 Database Tables for Property Settings functionality which enables the IVR to be Enable/Disable any functionality in Real-time.