- 10+ years of industry experience in Object Oriented Design, Modeling, Programming and Testing in Java, J2EE and Relational Databases
- Good understanding and experience in Functional and Reactive Programming
- Hands on experience on multiple cloud services in AWS and GCP
- AWS Certified Developer Associate
- Strong experience in designing and developing micro services and SOA based SOAP and RESTful services using Java, Spring Boot, Spring WebFlux (Reactive stack) frameworks
- Good hands on experience with different databases including Oracle, PL/SQL, MySql, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB
- Strong knowledge of Design including J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, MVC, DAO, and Builder
- Integrated and implemented Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment/Delivery features to the applications using GitOps, Jenkins/Jenkins X, Docker and Kubernetes
- Good experience in writing unit test cases using Junit 5, Mockito, Hamcrest
- Strong experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle
- Good Communication, Interpersonal Skills, Self-Motivated and Quick Learner
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, EJB, JMS
Web Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring WebFlux, Spring MVC, Struts2, jQuery
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Jetty, Netty
Architectural: REST, Service Oriented, MVC
ORM Frameworks: JPA, Hibernate, EJB
Development Tools: IntelliJ, Postman, AWS CLI, gcloud, Junit 5, Mockito, Hamcrest, Okta, New Relic, Oracle SQL Developer, pgAdmin, Lombok
Build Tools: Apache Maven, Apache Ant
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Jenkins X, Docker, Kubernetes
Cloud Platforms: AWS, GCP
Database: PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB, Oracle 12, MySQL
SCM: GitHub, SVN, CVS
Operating System: Windows, MacOS, LINUX
Functional Modules: Financial, Media
Design Methodologies: Agile Scrum
- Re-designed, re-architected and built the existing application using Java 11, Spring Boot, Spring Reactive Stack (WebFlux), GCP, PostgreSQL and Maven.
- Developed Micro-services and Web Services using REST/SOA architecture.
- Developed REST APIs using Spring Web Framework and core Java APIs.
- Used Git, Docker, Jenkins X (Serverless), Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) for Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment/Delivery.
- Used Spring Security, Okta SDK and Google SDK to validate the authentication/authorization of the incoming requests to the services.
- Implemented unit test cases using Junit 5 (Jupiter), Mockito and Hamcrest.
- Added Monitoring - Uptime checks, Log based metrics, Alerting (Slack, Pagerduty) to keep track of health of the services.
- Implemented Re-try and Timeout logic between downstream services to make the application resilient and fault tolerant.
- Implemented Caching to different layers of the application using Reactive Redis to improve performance and reduce latency.
- Implemented Auto-scheduling of data export from DB to GCP Storage using Google Cloud Scheduler to provide updated data at regular intervals to the Club Operations and to feed data into Data Engineering pipeline for analytics purpose.
- Implemented Auto-sync of data between application DB and the third-party data source using BigQuery, Cloud Function and Cloud Scheduler to back-fill any data updates happening directly at the third-party side.
- Implemented Email sending functionality to the end users upon signup, via SMTP, Mailgun.
Environment: Java 11, Spring Boot, Spring WebFlux, Spring Security, REST, Microservices, Docker, Jenkins X(Serverless), Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform, Google Cloud Services, Junit 5, Mockito, Hamcrest, Netty, Apache Maven, Postman, JDBC, PostgreSQL, Reactive Redis, Lombok, IntelliJ, GitHub, pgAdmin, gcloud, npm, Node.js10, Okta OAuth2.0, JIRA, Lucidchart
- Developed micro-services using REST architecture.
- Developed, enhanced, and maintained Admin applications
- Integrated Admin applications authentication with Okta.
- Used Maven, Docker, Jenkins, AWS Elastic Container Service for builds and deployments.
- Used various AWS services like EC2, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, CloudWatch, ECS, ECR, CloudFormation.
- Used Spring Security, Okta JWT Verifier SDK to validate the authentication/authorization of the incoming requests to the services.
- Implemented unit test cases using Junit and Mockito
- Integrated New Relic for monitoring and alerting
- Understood existing technical architecture and implemented new solutions.
- Designed, developed, and maintained software applications to program specifications.
- Migrated applications from on-premises to cloud.
- Documented the process, architecture, and technical solutions.
- Managed day to day operational aspects of the project and scope.
- Performed Code Reviews. Reviewed deliverables prepared by team before delivering.
- Created and executed project work plans and revised them appropriately to meet the changing needs and requirements.
- Mentored and guided team members/subordinates about the project functionality and technicalities.
- Played the role of Technical Lead as and when required and took the ownership of the project modules.
- Effectively applied methodology and enforced project standards. Debugged and corrected bugs/errors in the application and coded as per the guidelines and quality standards.
- Minimized risk on project by doing effort estimations.