- 5 Years of software engineer experience with strong analytical skills and sound technical knowledge in software development life cycle using Java/J2EE technology.
- Hands on experience utilizing tools in Microservices using Spring - boot with Eureka and Hystrix.
- Experienced with agile (standup, Retrospective, Pair programming), agile lean for software development.
- Experience in implementing Spring Framework like Spring boot, spring boot-JPA, Spring MVC.
- Good Knowledge and experienced on various databases like MySQL, DB2.
- Having Knowledge of Java 8 feature like Lambda expression and stream API.
- Experienced in working with application servers includes JBoss and Tomcat.
- Good in developing Unit Test Cases using JUnit, Mockito and have experienced in web-service Automation using Rest-Assured.
- Hands on experience in developing different design patterns.
- Good knowledge of OOP concepts, Automation and Data structures, Multithreading.
- Skilled in requirement gathering and project documentation.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate e ectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Positive attitude to learn new technologies, be an e ective team member and ready to take new challenges.
Java/J2EE stack: Core Java, Servlets, Data structures, Restful Web Services, Spring frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring boot, Spring boot-JPA), Java 8
Web Servers: Tomcat, JBoss, Zeus server (GCP based environment)
IDE: IntelliJ Idea, Eclipse
Databases: siteDB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Testing & Version control: Selenium, Git, Maven, Cucumber, Rest Assured, Mockito, CD/CI Jenkins
- Interacted with the business team to gather requirements review the specifications and involved in lower level of technical designed discussion.
- Written Restful web services to interact with UI and to perform CRUD operations on database in Microservices using Spring boot framework.
- Used Zeus server to deploy microservices bases application.
- Implemented JUNIT test cases for code coverage and to improve efficiency of code using Mockito tool.
- Used Maven to build project and manage various dependency.
- Used Git for version management of various artifact, to manage source code and to coordinate source-code changes with other modules.
- Used cloud management portal to deploy application.
- Used Version-One and JIRA for follow story and to track of various defect created for internal team, external team and regression team.
- Developed App support document to maintain project for future references and written back up strategy, developed JIRA requests required for release.
- Involved in production release call to support project on production site and ensure performance, functionality for Desktop and MEW.
- Involved in Thanksgiving Holiday support to monitor production site and mobile experience using Splunk logs and Tealium tool.
- Established and maintained good client relationship by providing support and guide internal team as well as third party team and coordinate different time zones.
- Participated in PI planning to break down each story in smaller piece
- Developed the APIs for business layer and used JDBC API for interaction with MySQL Database
- Wrote SQL queries to for performing various operations on MySQL database
- Responsible for writing automation test cases on Web platform using JAVA, Selenium, TestNG, UI, Automator viewer.
- Developed the DAO layer using Hibernate and used caching system for real time performance.
Full Stack Developer
- Used Spring MVC design pattern to provide a consistent, easily manageable and maintainable application.
- Followed agile methodology as part of development.
- Developed JSP pages to handle client requests and carry out server-side processing.
- Implemented server-side validations according to business requirements.
- Involved in the Data Access Object layer for storing, updating and loading the data using Hibernate.
- Responsible for unit testing and integration testing, bugs fixing.
- Interacted with team members to understand business domain and prepared documents for future references.
- Used MVC pattern to develop web application.
- Used servlet and JSP to write business logic and My Sql for database management.
- Involved in third party meeting to understand business requirements.
- Created Use Case Diagrams to understand flow of application from end user perspective.
- Responsible to write unite test cases to improve code quality.
- Maintained Technical documentation for future references.