- Full Stack Java Developer with around 7 years of experience in IT industry working with object - oriented programming, design, and development of Multi - Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using JAVA and J2EE technologies with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in various Domains.
- Good exposure to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like Waterfall, Agile/Scrum.
- Expertise in software design patterns/frameworks J2EE Design Patterns (MVC, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Transfer Objects and Data Access objects) and GOF Design Patterns (Abstract Factory, Factory Method, Singleton, Session Factory, Template Method, Strategy Pattern, Factory, Observer, Front Controller, DTO, DAO, MVC, SOA, Micro Services).
- Extensive experience in design and development of web-based application using Java, SQL, Servlets, XML, Java-API, and Spring.
- Extensive programming experience in Core Java concepts including Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection API, Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) concepts like Polymorphism, Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation etc.
- Experience in working with Cloud technologies like Confidential (AWS) and Cloud computing infrastructure such as Amazon Dynamo DB, Amazon SQS, Redshift.: web services
- Extensive experience in designing, developing, and implementing Model View Controller (MVC2) using Struts, Spring Framework, Hibernate ORM framework.
- Extensive Design, implement, and test services experience in a Micro Service-oriented architecture and has implemented the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA (Java Persistence API).
- Strong working knowledge on Relational and NOSQL databases like MS-SQL, MongoDB.
- Good familiarity with Spring AOP for Logging, Transactions, and Messaging.
- Good working knowledge on XML technologies with JAXB and JAXP, XSD, SAX, DOM.
- Hands-on experience with IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse, Cloud Foundry and source control tools like Git, GitHub.
- Experience in implementing the various services using Microservices architecture in which the services working dependently, implemented Spring Boot Microservices to divide the application into various sub modules.
- Hands on working experience on building and deploy tools - Ant, Gradle and Maven with Hudson and Jenkins build
- Expertise in working with Integrated Development Environment (IDE) tools such as My Eclipse, IntelliJ, STS, Eclipse.
- Highly motivated self-starter with Excellent Communication, Presentation, and Problem-Solving Skills and committed to learning modern technologies.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, creative problem solving, quick learning, interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
Languages: JAVA JDK 6/7/8, J2EE, HTML, SQL and PL/SQL
Operating systems: Mac, Linux, Unix, Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JavaBeans, EJB, JMS 2.0, JNDI, Struts, Spring 2.x/3.x/4.x, Hibernate 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, Ibatis 1.2, 2.3.x, SDK, HTML, DHTML, XML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, Ajax, jQuery, JSF, Prime Faces, Angular JS, REST, RESTful Web services.
Frameworks: Struts, Springs, Hibernate, Apache Tiles, JSF
Database: MongoDB, MySQL, MS-SQL 20012, MySQL, SQL Server 2016/2014/2012.
Development IDE/ Tools: IntelliJ, Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, TOAD and SQL Developer and DB Visualizer
Methodologies & Concepts: Agile, Waterfall system analysis and design
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 9.x/8.x, SOAP.
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Version Control Tools: SVN, CVS, Visual Source Safe(VSS), GIT, TFS
Project Management &Design Tools: Rational Project Management (RPM) and Visio, Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect, OOAD & UML.
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, CRM, Bugzilla, Remedy, Rational Clear Quest and QTrack
Testing tools: HTML Unit, Jasmine, Mockito, Selenium and other tools PuTTY, Microsoft Visio, Fire Bug
Cloud and Associated Technologies: Confidential (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Redis, PAAS/IAAS, MicroServices, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Google Cloud
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, and testing of the project.
- Microservices have been built using Ratpack Framework and deploying to AWS Cloud.
- Maintaining strong cohesion within a single microservice whilst facilitating some degree of reusability loosely coupled Microservices.
- Involved in deploying systems on Confidential (AWS) Infrastructure services EC2. And Utilized most of the AWS services like S3 as a data store for storing the files that falls into the bucket, IAM roles, Elastic Bean Stalk, generated Lambda Functions to trigger an event that occurs in S3, Code Commit as a Version control service, AWS Cloud Watch.
- Used Linux for operating system, Oracle for database, Apache Tomcat for server, DHTML for Front end tool, Servlets, JSP for web components, and WEKA for Data mining.
- Provide expertise and hand-on helps, guidance to other engineers about cloud infrastructure, micro services container, application server configurations, docker container management.
- Implementing Restful API with API Gateway
- Created and deployed an API to enable the required functionality in API Gateway
- Designed a RESTful web service using REST API resulting in high reliability, visibility of different responses. hands-on expertise in developing REST APIs supporting multiple versions
- Developed REST Web services with a synchronous request-response and also involved in developing and deploying the Web Services.
- Create user plugins for JFrog Artifactory ecosystem
- Creating Swagger API and documenting them as per REST calls.
- Used Circle CI for building the pipelines in the GitLab.:
- Worked in an environment where CI/CD is extensively used (Jenkins Build pipelines, unit tests, automation tests and moving code to production quickly)
- Experience with continuous integration Jenkins tool.
- Dockerizing micro services and deploying onto Kubernetes using Spinnaker.
- Worked on deployment automation of all the micro services to pull image from the private docker registry and deploy to kubernetes cluster using spinnaker.
- Created Docker images using a Docker file, worked on Docker container snapshots, removing images and managing Docker volumes.
- Created a POC for Spinnaker Deployment and Integrating the spinnaker with Servicenow for triggering the pipeline in spinnaker with Service now by using the RESTAPI.
- Automated alerts coming to Slack via AWS, Sumo Logic and Pager duty.
- Setting up Sumo Logic and New relic monitoring for AWS cloud environments.
- Created MySQL Database Objects like Schemas, Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Indexes (cluster/Noncluster), and Constraints, Triggers, Buffer Pools, User Roles and functions
- Tuned and optimized Cassandra queries, including compaction strategy.
- Worked on Setup JIRA for Bug Tracking and Confluence for project documentation
Environment: LINUX/Unix, ORACLE, Apache Tomcat, DHTML, Servlets JSP, WEKA, Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Micro Services, Redis, Cloud Foundry, Ratpack Framework, Jira, Ratpack Server, MySQL, JDBC, Rest, IntelliJ, Junit, Spock, Agile, GitLab, Cassandra, Spinnaker, Jenkins, Data Dog, Sumo Logic.
- Participated in the discussion with the business experts to understand the Business requirements and translate them in to technical requirements towards development.
- Used Ajax for dynamic search capability.
- Enabled export of AWS (postgres) data into XML files and import into Oracle database.
- Migrated on premise infrastructure (files servers, application servers) to AWS cloud based infrastructure.
- Worked on the Microsoft cloud services like Azure to provide, SAAS, PAAS and worked on web services for passing the data as a Json data.
- Involved in setting up AWS services with EC2 instances, S3 bucket, IAM, RDS took part in deploying application in AWS
- Writing and retrieving files to and from AWS S3 bucket for UI to render data faster that involves complex and time-consuming server-side logic
- Developed Customized Spring Multi Action controllers for handling similar operations and configured spring and Spring JDBC frameworks to develop full-fledged MVC and DB interaction application
- Implemented the various services using Microservices architecture in which the services working dependently
- Implemented Spring Boot Microservices to divide the application into various sub modules.
- Worked on ISO parser tool with Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) and trained on Technical Essentials and Architecture with Confidential (AWS).
- Worked on Cloud Foundry, User Account and Authentication (UAA), OAuth2 Authorization, and Spring
- Integrated with Redis Cache and Rabbit MQ to store and propogate common information like account and diagnostics information.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats.
- Integrated spring with Hibernate and used spring IOC concept.
- Used Spring DAO Module to deal with Database.
- Designed configuration XML Schema for the application.
- Worked on enterprise service bus using Hibernate, and spring to tie back-end Business logic/systems with web properties via Restful API.
- Developed the middle tier using Java Servlets
- Utilized Mongo database management system for storing user generated data.
- Used XML, XSD and JSON messages for data transfer. Used JAXBAPI and DOM for XML parsing messages.
- Implemented business logic in the middle tier using Java classes, Java beans.
- Used stored procedure for achieving data validation. Developed configuration files corresponding to beans mapped and backend database tables.
- Wrote builds and deployment scripts using ANT and was also responsible in maintaining them.
- Used STS for development as IDE.
- Deployed the application on WebLogic 11g Server. Used SQL Server 2010 as data base for creating stored procedures.
- Implemented analytical engines that pull data from API data sources and then present data back as either an API or persist it back into a NoSQL platform.
- Developed coding, maintaining, and administering Servlets, and JSP components to be deployed on a TOMCAT server and Apache Tomcat 6.0 application servers.
- Designed and prepared Unit test case using JUNIT a Log4j and removed the bugs before pushing the application.
Environment: Java, J2EE, CSS, HTML, Java script, JSON, JSF, Angular JS, Bootstrap, XML, WSDL, JMS, Spring IOC, MVC, Spring DAO, Struts, Hibernate, REST and SOAP API’s, MongoDB, SQL Server, SQL, JUnit, Log4j, Apache Tomcat 6.0, SVN
- Involved in SDLC development involving Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, testing of application using Agile Methodologies, and estimate the efforts required in Windows, Linux/Unix environments.
- Performed web Page Applications using Angular JS with other development teams.
- Microservices have been built using spring boot, spring cloud and deploying to AWS Cloud.
- Setup and built AWS infrastructure various resources, VPC, EC2, S3, Dynamo DB and RDS in Cloud Formation JSON templates.
- Developed application using Angular JS on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Full stack development based on J2EE specifications with Microservices architecture.
- Working with Spring MVC framework and Hibernate ORM and Spring Boot for implementing the Web tier of the application.
- Developed the web applications using Angular.js
- Extensively used Grunt and Gulp as an associate to Node JS to establish the connectivity between database and client
- Converted file uploading existing web service to Microservice for large Excel document uploads, validations, inserting records into Oracle DB tables.
- Deploying Spring Boot based micro services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services.
- Worked on Database Development using SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, SQL Server Management Studio, and SQL Developer & TOAD.
- Called REST Web services through Angular JS services to get JSON Object and modified the response object to display in UI.
- Designed/Develop Load New Artist Keys Quartz Scheduled Job to read Artist Keys from Redis Set Data Structure and persist using JPA hibernate in database.
- Responsibilities included configuration and deployment of Tomcat application and web apache servers, Redis Cache and kaf Servers. Environments for test, development and production were built from the ground up.
- Responsible to install, configure, monitor systems developed on Cloud IaaS environments with Pivotal Cloud Foundry PaaS running on top of it.
- Ability to do current state analysis and the put together a cloud strategy for IaaS and/or PaaS services - should be able to scope the technical requirements needed for the project.
- Created Web Services using Apache AXIS, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP and JAX-RPC.
- Added security for service layer methods using Spring Security.
- Successfully handled JSON/XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Developed Entity Beans and Session Beans to process the business logic.
- Defined Object Relational Mapping for Hibernate and performed spring integration with Hibernate for data access. Performed version control using Subversion.
- Expertise in using Named queries to pull all HQL data using annotations
- Data Operations are performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate and Implemented Hibernate Template and STRUTS2.
- Worked closely with the QA team in resolving defects.
- Mastered the GRUNT with commands for building and deploying the project. Used Bower for successfully implementing the dependencies.
- Used GitHub as version control management.
- Used log4j for logging information into log files.
- Used firebug, IE developer toolbar and chrome canary tool for debugging java script and fixing issues.
- Used the Eclipse as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto Tomcat server.
- Installed configured and maintained, Deployment environments, Server, Clusters profiles and made the Application secured according to the company and customer standards on Windows.
- Worked on MySQL like interacting with Database, writing Stored Procedures and debug and fix the issues as well.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management.