- Over 8 years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle including design, analysis, implementation, testing, & maintenance of web applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in application development using Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring Data, JPA, JDBC, Junit, Log4j, XML, JSON and REST API.
- Expertise in creating Use - Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Interaction diagrams (Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams) using designer tools like MS Visio and Rational Rose
- Developed the distributed Java Applications using core Java, thread/Concurrency Exception
- Handling, Java Lang, Memory Management, Collections, I/O.
- Hands-on experience with Spring MVC Controllers, Spring Annotations, POJO, JPA, Spring Tag Library, Inversion of Control, Spring Boot, Spring DAO, Spring ORM (Hibernate).
- Experience in implementing Java persistence using JDBC and Hibernate with RDBMS concepts including Oracle, MySQL, and MS SQL Server.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top Down Approach and Bottom up Approach.
- Experienced on REST Microservices using Spring Boot for the customers to consume data.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3, Simple DB, RDS, Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, Identity & Access Management, Cloud Watch, EBS, and Cloud Front.
- Experience with multiple servers like IBM WebSphere, Enterprise Service Bus, WebLogic Server, Apache Tomcat, and JBOSS.
- Worked with IDE tools like IntelliJ, NetBeans, Eclipse to develop Microservices application.
- Hands-on experience with source control tools such as CVS, Clear Case, SVN, GIT, Perforce.
- Working on Java 8 features like Lambda expressions, functional interfaces, Parallel Streams.
- Used Apache Kafka for messaging services and broadcast.
- Experienced in performing unit testing using J- Unit framework; integration and deployment of applications using tools such as ANT and Maven; and debugging through Log4j.
- Expertise in analyzing and solving technical problems, bug fixing and ability to learn and work efficiently as an individual and in groups.
Databases: PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle
IDE: IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans, Eclipse
Web/App Server: Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, JBOSS
Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Visual Studio Code, SQL
CI/CD: Jenkins, GitHub, Git, Log4j
Confidential, St. Paul, MN
- Involved in all phases of the SDLC including requirements gathering, designing the application, implementing the design. testing and maintenance support.
- Implemented ORM in the persistence layer using Hibernate framework in conjunction with Spring AOP functionality.
- Develop the UI component architecture for developer framework using Angular 6, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Used various Angular custom directives and developed reusable components and templates that can be re-used at various places in the application.
- Enhanced the system to improve user experience and developed functions to acquire data from REST Web Service using Angular and HTTP Observable.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 6.
- Used NPM for installing required node modules and other published Angular NPM modules.
- Used React.JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Migrating existing application into REST based Microservices to provide all the CRUD capabilities using Spring Boot.
- Mapped the database model into persistence objects using Hibernate Annotations.
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Installed Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) on EC2 to manage the containers created by PCF.
- Used Docker to virtualize deployment containers and push the code to EC2 cloud using PCF.
- Worked on writing complex SQL queries using joins, sub queries and correlated sub queries to retrieve data from the database.
- Maintained the code using GIT as version control system and used Jenkins to deploy the application in CI/CD pipelines. Developed unit test cases using J-Unit & AMP Spring Test.
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, & communication.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Worked in Agile work environment with Content Management system for workflow management and content versioning.
- Involved in designing the Design Document, including Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Object Models.
- Worked on Angular JS directives and controllers for designing the web application and used its two-way data binding to achieve the feedback functionality from the user.
- Handled all the client-side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using Bootstrap.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular UI Bootstrap for creating rich, responsive UI screens for varying screen sizes and devices.
- Used jQuery plug-ins to implement features as a light box, sliders and other intuitive features
- Developed new and utilized existing Java Messaging Service interfaces to ingest crucial customer data from upstream systems
- Involved on development of RESTful web services using JAX-RS in a Spring based project.
- Used Rest Controller in Spring framework to create RESTful Web services and JSON objects for communication.
- Worked with AWS Infrastructure teams for configuring security groups and access controls.
- Created and modified build configuration files as well as maintained build related scripts developed in shell for Maven builds.
- Involved in the development of backend logic or data access logic using Hibernate and thus creating the object relational mapping with the Java beans in the application.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from Oracle for the application on devices.
- Involved coding SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, and Triggers. Accessed stored procedures and functions using JDBC Callable statements.
- Implemented parallel development process in GIT by creating branches.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed J-Unit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the actual functionality.
- Involved in configuration and deployment of application on WebLogic.
- Worked on Log4j for logging errors, messages, & performance logs.
- Responsible for gathering, documenting and maintaining business and systems requirements, and developing designs document.
- Prepared detailed functional requirements along with screenshots description of all modules.
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Created the web application using MVC Struts framework.
- Designed developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Struts, Application Framework.
- Developed user friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new model with existing login system by using AngularJS framework and jQuery.
- Implemented an AJAX based application by fetching the response from backend API as a part of JSON.
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other application.
- Defined XML documents for input and output sources of Web Services. Created schema documents for XML validation and developed XML schemas.
- Responsible for design and development of database schema and Entity-Relationship diagrams of the back-end Oracle database tables for the application.
- Create SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions for the Database layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with Stored Procedures and use JPA with Hibernate provider.
- Designed Hibernate entities that map data base tables, implemented inheritance strategies using Hibernate inheritance strategy.
- Deployed and managed continuous integration system which includes automated testing and automated notification of results using Jenkins
- Logging framework Log4J is used for log messages and JUnit for testing the application.
- HP Quality Center for defect tracking and worked with QA team to resolve any defects during the application testing phase and UAT testing.
- Working closely with production support-maintenance.
Environment: Java, UML, SOA platform, SOAP/REST based Web Services, Spring, Oracle, JSON, XML, JAXB, Eclipse, JDBC, Log4J, Maven, SVN, JUnit, WebLogic.