- experience in Software Development Life Cycle including requirement analysis, code development, integration, testing, & maintenance of web - based applications.
- Expertise with Java and J2EE technologies such as Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Web Services (SOAP 7 REST), XML, JSON, JMS, Spring Security, JSF.
- Well versed with Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Serialization, Java Beans and Network programming.
- Experience in developing web applications on MVC based frameworks like spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Spring MVC.
- Experienced in implementation of web services based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP, JAX-WS, WSDL, and REST.
- Exposure to installing web-based applications multi-threaded application servers such as WebLogic, WebSphere, JBOSS and Tomcat.
- Experience in using SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers. Hands on SQL Performance Tuning Operations.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, Amazon Simple DB, RDS, Elastic Load Balancing, SQS, AWS Identity and Access Management).
- Skilled in configuration management tool like CVS and GIT for version controlling.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core Java 8 concepts like Streams API, Lambda functions, Functional programming.
- Deployed apps using Eclipse, IntelliJ, & Net Beans in Windows, Linux, Unix environments.
- Experience with Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment; build tools like ANT & Maven; and CI/CD tools Jenkins.
- Experienced in writing and implementing unit test cases using J-Unit and Mockito; used Selenium in automation testing.
Languages: C, C++, Python, Java/J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, Shell Scripting
App/Web Servers: IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB
Configuration: CVS, SVN, GIT, ANT, Maven, JVM, JUnit, Selenium, Log4j
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Java Full Stack Developer
- Analyzed requirements with team; write High Level design documents, System Use Case, analyze risk factors.
- Collaborated with development team and Business Analysts to define business requirements and then translate them into specific software tasks using JIRA tool.
- Elaborated on the Use Cases based on business requirements and was responsible for creation of class diagrams, sequence diagrams to understand the existing architecture
- Used Spring MVC and Hibernate ORM to map Java classes to data base tables using various annotations and POJO classes.
- Used new CSS3 features like multi-column layout, gradients and web fonts, transform and transpose and media.
- Validated forms using Angular 6 and regular expressions there by providing client-side validation and server validation
- Use Bootstrap 4 to upgrade UI components including responsive design.
- Developed user-friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with existing login system by using Angular framework and jQuery.
- Developed REST services to make web service calls simple and easy for the client to access it with the help of standard HTTP URIs.
- Installed the application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Developed API’s to read and publish data from Elastic Search cluster using native Java Transport client as well as REST client.
- Developed queues using AWS SQS with JMS for services to subscribe and listen events. Implemented logic to listen and to subscribe events.
- Used Spring Batch to setup batch jobs which emails daily reports and runs on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) with Spring Boot as its MVC layer.
- Developing Microservice with Spring MVC to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster.
- Involved in writing SQL and Stored Procedures for handling complex queries with help of TOAD and access them through Java Programs from Oracle Database.
- Worked with EC2 instances and used S3 bucket to store files sent by downstream systems.
- Developed Java Code using Eclipse IDE and used SVN for version control.
- Worked on setting up Maven scripts to build, package, and deploy application code onto WebLogic App Servers and worked on continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Involved in development of test environment on Docker containers and configuring the Docker containers using Kubernetes.
- Used J-Unit to write the test cases for every services and resources for unit and integration testing purposes.
- Utilized selenium for automation testing purpose as per need while working on CI/CD pipeline.
Confidential, Dallas TX
- Involved in Requirements Gathering, System Analysis, System Design, Development, Unit Testing Performance testing and Production Support.
- Developed UML Use Cases, Activity, Sequence, & Class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Used Spring AOP for crosscutting concerns like keeping logged data & transactions details.
- Worked on HTML5 code and integrated CSS style sheets to it.
- Created Reusable Modules and Custom Directives in Angular which got used in various places of application.
- Developed backend web services using Node.JS and stored dependencies using NPM.
- Built stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Created JSON Data and stored as documents comprising documents, data types and conversions in MongoDB.
- Setup MQ series on the AWS EC2 and S3 instance from AWS marketplace and responsible for creating JMS queues.
- Implemented business logic with POJO using multithreading and design patterns.
- Developed Microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with various data persistence frameworks and messaging engines.
- Used AWS Elastic Beanstalk service for deploying various infrastructures which orchestrates various AWS services.
- Using Amazon Elastic search service for application monitoring and full text search.
- Used XML to simplify data and allow for Platform Changes, as well as making data more available across the applications distributed platforms.
- Used Jenkins for automated build and deployment in test, stage, & production environments.
- Worked with version control GIT to manage the code repository.
- Used Java 8 Lambda expressions and Stream API to support functional-style operations on streams of elements.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application.
- Used Log4J for error logging at the development box and used ANT for building the deployable EAR/WAR components.
- Wrote test cases using J-Unit to validate the application flows in different scenarios in the standalone application.
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, Spring, AOP, Microservices, Spring Security, HTML5, CSS3, Angular, TypeScript, REST, JSON, MongoDB, JMS, XML, Jenkins, GIT, ANT, J-Unit
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle phases such as Requirement Analysis, Design and Implementation of the project.
- Developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams & Data Models using MS Visio
- Implementation of MVC architecture by separating the Business Logic from the presentation Logic using Struts framework.
- Developed Struts Action Forms, Action classes and performed action mapping using Struts.
- Involved in implementing jQuery for providing interactive user interfaces.
- Used AngularJS libraries like Angular-UI-Router, Angular-resource to create the effective single page application.
- Designed responsive web page by using CSS media queries to adjust the page layout under certain type of devices.
- Used JSON to transfer the request from the web page to the server.
- Implemented SOAP Web Services to downstream applications can use the WSDL services.
- Developed presentation layer using Spring MVC and used annotation-based mapping to map the JSP post backs to the controller methods.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting messages in the Message queue.
- Created SOAP UI project to test the Web Services with test data.
- Responsible for design and development of database schema and Entity-Relationship diagrams of the back-end Oracle database tables for the application.
- Create SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions for the Database layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with Stored Procedures.
- Designed Hibernate entities that map data base tables, implemented inheritance strategies using Hibernate inheritance strategy.
- Developed and deployed application using Tomcat and SVN for the version management.
- Used Eclipse as software development platform for developing the whole application.
- Created schema documents for XML validation and developed XML schemas.
- Tested the application in different environments like DEV, QA and UAT.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Responsible for gathering, documenting and maintaining business and systems requirements, and developing designs document.
- Prepared the detailed functional requirements along with screenshots and description of all the modules.
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML
- Designed the application using Rational Rose and developed use case, class, package, sequence, and component diagrams.
- Involved in developing request process operations using Struts framework and dynamic content generation and presentation using JSP.
- Developed POJO’s for Struts Action classes
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC), and integrated frameworks like Struts and Hibernate.
- Utilized Hibernate for Object/Relational Mapping purposes for transparent persistence onto the SQL Server database.
- Developed REST web services using Apache CXF
- Maven was used for the entire build process.
- Developed Message Driven Bean (MDB) components for JMS messaging
- Deployed application in WebSphere Application Server.
- Eclipse as IDE for developing and debugging the application
- Created JUnit tests for various modules.
- Used SVN for versioning and concurrent access to the project files.
- Enhanced the system and worked on fixing bugs and supporting the entire system.